Sydney

• 4 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Great Site!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2019

Wow, must be one of the lucky ones judging by some of the reviews !
I bought a 3x6m Gazebo for 149.95 recently and i too was sceptical as my order had said "sent" and the tracking number was not clickable.
After 2 emails and no reply i thought i had been scammed.
So I just kept sending the same email repetitively and for like 10mins and a lady responded to my online chat.
Her name was Nina and she was very helpful.
Nina instantly checked my order and the tracking number would take a few days on their site to become trackable.
I asked for express post and she made sure there and then that Fastway couriers were on the case.
I received my order the next day and am happy with the product.

CANNOT GET WARRANTY sORTED

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2019

Bought an Activity Tracker for my Grandaughter for Xmas. Item did not work at all !! Have tried uploading videos as instructed, did not work . Countless phone calls and emails, I have offered to pack it up and send it back, the call centre keeps asking for video.. Meanwhile I Have gone to a reputable store and purchased a fit bit for my Grandaughter.

Chicken pen has not arrived

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

Paid $468 on 12/12/2018 but goods have not arrived even though tracking says delivered can’t contact supplier phones disconnected would appreciate a phone call to follow up please

adelaide

Terrible!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Crazy Sales has been an awful website to purchase from. I bought the drawers on the 3rd of January and their website stated delivery would be 4 -5 days later. I received my drawers 15 days later! What a joke. Besides this the quality of the drawers is terrible. The are covered in dirt and dust marks along with chips and scratches everywhere. Nothing in the box was wrapped properly, everything was just thrown in along with some dirt and dust. I I would advise everyone to buy elsewhere!!!!!

Orange

Verified Customer

Business needs to be closed down

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Ordered an item and cancelled the next day in writing and as per the Terms and Conditions. Terms and Conditions say there is a 30 day cooling off period. Received email confirming cancellation but last 2 digits of order number were wrong. Email said payment was not received but money has been deducted from my account. Item dispatched the next day. Have left messages via 'contact us' and emails. Have received replies not addressing issues but telling me when item will arrive. Tried to telephone but got caught in their message loop. Have contacted freight company saying would not be receiving item or allowing them onto my property. Have researched them on Fair Trading and Consumer Affairs. Had a pending order to close them down in 2016. I have demanded a full refund several times and have received emails saying 'we are unable to cancel orders once you have made payment' and 'after an order has been paid, it is sent to our warehouse where our automated dispatch process begins and we are unable to interrupt this process.' Not acceptable. Not in the Terms and Conditions. I'll be taking action against this business and retrieving my full refund as per the Australian laws regarding fair trading practices.

Wallan

• 6 comments
  • 8 answers
  • 21 helpful votes

No response - Second 13L Maxkon Airfryer cracks

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

This is our second unit (they refunded the first one) that has cracks where the unit joins the lid. We were told they had improved the design but it looks the same and now the same thing has happened. I have written TWO emails and been ignored totally.

Not happy.

Comments
Crazy Sales Official

We are so sorry to hear about the issue you encountered. Please provide us with a detailed description of the issue or your order number and we will see what we can do for you.

Cheers!

The issue is that the area where the glass lid plugs into the base part of the unit has cracked. As stated this is the second unit that we have purchased that has had this same crack appear. If... read more »

Crazy Sales Official - please respond? If you could please send me an email address that someone responds to, I can send you all the info on both 13L Maxkon Airfryers that I purchased from you. ... read more »

Service? What service. It’s like they don’t exist.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

I’ve ordered a pet play pen. My money has been deducted but I’m yet to get email invoice, delivery date or anything. When I log in - the order is still processing. My billing and shipping address do not match even though they should be the same. Their customer service centre doesn’t answer the phone or emails. I think I’ve lost my money. Avoid!

Comments
Crazy Sales Official

Bacchus Marsh

Verified Customer

Five stars for excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Crazy sales have great products at bargain prices. Their customer service is excellent. Overall a good shopping experience as long as they stop using Toll to deliver large items. I’m happy with the dog crate that I bought with them and will be a return customer.

Comments
Crazy Sales Official

Thanks for the positive review. :)

Private message

Pay your money, then wait.... and wait....and wait

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

I paid for a solar pool cover on 6 December 2018 and received an email on 11 December to say that it had been shipped. On 22 December I contacted crazy sales to advise that it had not been received and they replied that it should take 3 - 10 days to arrive. They provided a tracking number and advised that they "are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries" (perhaps due to all the customers who have paid for things that haven't arrived!!)

I haven't had the same issues that other reviewers have reported in contacting their customer support, but rather than taking ownership of the problem and resolving it, they are just responding to my emails and apologising for the delay, which does nothing to move towards a solution.

Waiting for more than a month for delivery within Australia, even allowing for Christmas delays, is unacceptable.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Crazy Sales Official

brisbane

Verified Customer

Single bed not suitable for adults

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

I bought two single beds from crazysales. They were advertised as suitable for adults. The slats are less than 12mm x 60mm. And far too bendy and weak to hold an adult. I reviewed the bed on the Crazysales website some two weeks ago and the review has still not appeared against the bed and Crazysales have not responded.

Comments
Crazy Sales Official

Cheers!

Order ID is 73755134. What would be helpful is if Crazy Sales were honest and posted reviews given by genuine customers. You have still not posted my review. I have detailed the issue above. The... read more »

Melbourne

• 2 answers
  • 9 helpful votes

Failed order item twice

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

Having ordered a simple tilting umbrella Crazy Sales sent the wrong product. I had to facilitate return before they would send a replacement...which they did...again wrong...…yet another return...and now they want to walk away after 3 1/2 weeks and refund my money sometime next week.
Avoid this seller at all costs.

Comments
Crazy Sales Official

Cheers!

Sorry...…...not interested...…….I got the wrong product 3 times...……Turns out you never had the advertised product...…….that false advertising...……....I told your people I would review on line...……..I honoured my commitment.

• 1 question

terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 31, 2018

the site was easy to navigate but not possible to judge quality of product because not received. Gave me a tracking number with Fastway couriers but Fastway stated that goods not received by them. Phoned crazy sales who insisted that the goods had been picked up by Fastway so phoned Fastway again and was told that I was the second person today with the same complaint. Emailed Crazy sales and asked what's going on but they have not replied. Looks like I have been ripped off. Wish I had seen this site before placing order.

Comments
Crazy Sales Official

Sends defective pieces

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2018

Ordered a five drawer dresser but while assembling the parts started to break. Worst quality and even after trying for hours couldn’t reach their customer service. Left a review on their website but they didn’t approve that. So though all their product reviews are 5 star they are a scam website. Save money and don’t buy from them.

Comments
Crazy Sales Official

Poor quality product.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2018

I bought a children’s tent from them. The pictures look good on their website but the one I received is very poor quality including packaging. Will not buy things from them again.

Comments
Crazy Sales Official

Private message

How long do you wait for your package

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2018

I am still awaiting for my order since December 22nd and i am getting really mad i want to know when will ill be receiving what i paid for did i get scamed or what.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Crazy Sales Official

Private message

Faulty Item, worst after sales service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 25, 2018

I purchased item from them (Patio Heater), item is faulty and dangerous, I offered to return it to the warehouse and exchange, they said NO, I have to post it back to them

I have no box and the cost to me would be over $35.00, which they will not cover.
I intend to take this to Consumer affairs.

BUYERS, PLEASE BE WARY, THESE GUYS HIDE BEHIND AN EMAIL ADDRESS.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Crazy Sales Official

Kiama

• 12 comments
  • 22 helpful votes

These people are a joke

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2018

I don't know how these people are still in business. We purchased a lift bed frame and mattress on the 4th December. They use toll for transport, but that's another story. The thing is sent in three separate packages, our first one arrived on the 12th, the second on the 13th, and then the other one was lost, and we didn't receive until the 18th. We had started to put the bed together with the parts that we had. When the last piece arrived there were parts missing. After numerous emails and calls to their so called customer service they said we needed to be patient ,and then they said. Send us a picture of the missing parts, and we will let our technical people have a look at them, excuse me, how can you take a picture of something that is missing, and as far as having technical people, what a joke. These people use every method known to man to stall the complaint process, and hope that you just go away because it is too hard. We are not lying, and the parts are missing, and are needed to complete the bed, otherwise we have wasted a lot of money. The parts are not available from your local Bunnings. Crazy sales need to have a long hard look at the way they run their company, and get their act together. Stay away !

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Crazy Sales Official

Adelaide

Worst Experience Ever with Crazy Sales

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2018

i brought this 3XL Pet Dog Kennel Plastic Dog House Weatherproof Outdoor Indoor Doggie Villa
and they have broken a piece of the kennel and then blaming the customers when you contacted them by there
help chat supplied through there website they are rude and obnoxious and they demand you to hurry up and supply a photo of it and want you to wait 4 weeks for a replacement that may not even show up and also they say the warehouse does'nt have the parts
avoid this seller if possible worst company to do business with i will never shop here again -100 experience :-(

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Crazy Sales Official

Sydney

• 2 comments

Verified Customer

They are really sly in posting specials on Facebook on special promo price..

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2018

On Tuesday morning I saw this on my social about the massage chair on special. Their Facebook post didn’t mention anything about when the promo price ends or terms of the office. I was busy at work and didn’t get to this until after when I got home which is around 8 to purchase it then I found out the price had gone up... how is this a promo when you don’t even specify the date and time it was over!!! It’s christmas it’s not meant to be a ripping off season!! What is this crazy sales, what is the point of posting promo deals without terms this is pretty misleading for the consumer who has no details and really wanted to get it!!!

Horrible customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2018

Worst customer service ever, order was over two weeks last, emailed with no reply, then called up to see where it was, the lady was very rude and unhelpful, tried to call back later to see if I could get someone more helpful, but nope they don't care about customer service at all...

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Crazy Sales Official

1 of 38 pages