Bad quality and unsafe products that should not be sold. After sales support abysmal

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

Purchased a cat tree which is marketed as "sturdy construction" when putting together it is very shaky and barely holds itself together. After sales support was slow and unresponsive. They offered to take back with a restocking fee. Unacceptable for such a horrible product that should not be sold in the first place. Taking to consumer affairs.

Western Australia

Brilliant - works perfectly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

I must say I am very impressed. Took 2 business days for the Lamborghini ride on car to arrive to my home, it works and is of brilliant quality. I shall order again!!' Thank you For quick service and great product.

Alexandria

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes

No Instructions on hand , no customer support available

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

Online Purchase of Cabinet, Good price and fast delivery
Arrived with no Instructions and large number of pieces, tried calling no response on phone
Emailed and Messenger, finally after 3 days got Instructions, however had paid for AirTasker to complete.

perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

Made an order, read all the bad reviews, I called them and asked them to cancel my order and it was done.

• 2 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Bad customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

I purchased a chicken coop which upon arrival was advertised incorrectly with the size. Back and forward emails with them telling me to fill out paper work and drop it off. It was too big for the car so I had to finback and forth with emails to organize a toll pickup. Four weeks later they denied having received it and wouldn't issue a refund. I sent the tracking showing it had been delivered and they said they would refund within the next two days. A week later and nothing..... had to go down PayPal resolution, even then they didn't answer messsages about an open case. BEWARE BEFORE YOU BUY.

Selling stuff online that they dont have!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Bought four chairs online get an email saying one was damaged and three are on there way no choice of if i wanted them still then have to chase them up 10 days later to find out where they are to be told they all got damaged in transit they never had them to start with customer service poor house.

No after sales service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

I have tried 4 times to speak to someone about damaged goods in transit and still have had no reply. Wasting a lot of my time which i don't have for this.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Fine till something goes wrong

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

Ordered goods, made a typing error on the address. My fault and accept the delays. Then the fun starts.
They say not a problem and you send emails and phone calls into a black hole. Someone finally rings you back or sends an email, yes there is a response but it is vanilla. They say call the transport company give the phone number; nope they have not received the goods so we go back to them, another vanilla reply, we are ringing the supplier this will take a few days. Well we are 20 days now down the track since I first notified them. Still getting vanilla answers, they have got the money, so I asked for money back...well that seems a problem, fortunately used Pay Pal.
SO it seems from the rest of the reviews it is fine till something needs changes or it goes wrong, then they turn into vanilla mush.

Melbourne, Victoria

• 6 comments
  • 4 answers
  • 13 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Poor customer service, uses Fastway couriers who are woeful

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2017

Recently purchased an electronic safe. Have had no issues with the handful of products I have bought before but this time trying to get a reply from 'customer service' is something that requires a lot of patience. The online chat is woeful. They use Fastway, the worst courier in Australia who were too lazy to deliver this heavy item and dumped it at one of their parcel collection newsagents 3kms away. No card left of course as they came nowhere near my easy to find address. I don't have a car and I shouldn't have to pay for a taxi to claim my 22kg electronic safe that I paid Crazy Sales a delivery fee to actually deliver to me. You can't just pick up the phone and talk to someone at Fastway. An email got a promise to deliver two days later to my home which didn't happen and in the meanwhile it took Crazy Sales 4 days to reply to an email just to tell me to phone Fastway! This company needs to study customer service that Kogan and Catch of the Day are capable of giving and understand they are responsible for sorting out delivery hassles because customers pay them the delivery fee. The courier is a sub contractor to Crazy Sales. They don't seem to understand Australian Consumer Law.

Have tried sending back a faulty item and no-one will reply. I have had speedy response on how to se

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

On line purchase and was happy with delivery time but not response time on faulty product and returns, still waiting on a response and having to chase them every day is very time consuming and frustrating

• 2 comments
  • 13 helpful votes

Return Item?

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

We have purchased a cross trainer and the whole body vibrating machine. Very pleased with both, but the remote has broken that controls the vibrating machine. I contacted them, they sent me a free post sticker, which is hard to understand. I then asked them for the return address, as I will pay the return postage, seeing it is only a small item. Wow the carry on. Still waiting for the return address.

Melbourne

• 1 comment
Private message

Stay Away From This Company!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

I bought a bed frame on ebay.
They shipped the bed in two separate boxes and chose (Toll) as their delivery partner.
Toll only delivered one box. The second one never arrived.
After weeks of waiting for the box to appear I ask for a full refund - they suggest they will send another box with remaining bed pieces. That process became longer than actually for the box to appear in Toll's warehouse.
I email hundreds of emails, they barely replied and none of their replies was actually resolving the problem. Up until now after two weeks of no replies, I asked for my money back. Hopefully I will get that at some point. Bottom line - no bed, sleeping on the floor while 8 months pregnant.
I beg you to stay away from this company, there are plenty of options out there.

Faulty item = 2 months wait

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

I ordered and received 1 week later a faulty air-fryer, Now 2 months later after sending a video of broken item, then sending it back still I had not got my refund. Contacted Paypal a week ago.

disgusted

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

Hi, used to buy from them before, had a problem many years ago with solar lights, received inadequate response, but did not make a fuss, as it was something like $12. Did not shop with them for some years after that. After several so-so el chipo purchases decided to buy full HD dashboard camera from them. It came in a squashed box, labelled "Clothing accessory", no usb cable - had to charge it through the car first. Turned it on - the menu is in Chinese, any button you push - all is in Chinese. Got in touch with their customer service - they redirect you to a Gmail email, some ozauctions. I requested to give me a return address, as the camera is clearly is not fit for purpose . Got some merry-go-around rigmarole from them that is border line taking a mickey out of me. Beware, they are not an Australian seller, they do not abide by the Australian Consumer law, they are not going to give you your money back.

Private message

I couldn't have been a worse place to buy a bed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

The delivery company they use is TERRIBLE. I took the entire day off just to wait for this bed to be told I'd have to wait till the NEXT DAY. Worst online purchase I've ever made.

• 1 comment
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Once warranty is gone, or maybe even before, you are on your own.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

I asked them for details on where I could get support for an item that was out of warranty. They replied "Good day! We are sorry to hear that. We are not allowed to provide any information of our supplier"

• 2 answers

My experience was great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

My online purchase arrived in great condition 3 business days after ordering. I emailed an enquiry and got a very thorough and informative customer service reply. I think the way to go is to pay via PayPal. When the order and payments are made, the order is then on an automated system so that change of address or other changes cannot be made until after delivery. I had to sign for the product at Australia Post so there is proof of delivery. I know there are some awful reviews here but this is the second time I have purchased from this company and I have had no bad experience.

Excellent product infrared sauna

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

More than happy ordered infrared sauna online from you on a Thursday and received on the Monday,thankyou for fast delivery and service

Absolutely Appalling!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

First ever on-line purchase ever on 31May brilliant service, This time purchased pet car seat cover; order impossible to track. Rang to check only to be informed that product is to be shipped from CHINA! Was not made aware of this at time of purchase. Numerous on-line reviews award UBI couriers single stars- like myself several others complain of appalling service.
My advice is do not deal with CRAZY SALES!

PIMPAMA

Worst company ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Paid 400 for a bed with delivery. Never received the item. Two months later still no refund and I'm not even getting one!!! Don't use this company WARNING. 0 STARS

1 of 31 pages