Glenroy, Victoria

Verified Customer

They use a dodgy courier service.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

We are not very happy with the service we received from Crazy Sales, especially with the courier company they use Toll IPEC. The communication from Crazy Sales regarding delivery were very vague and the estimated delivery date was way off the mark! The tracking/consignment number advised us that the order was expected to be delivered on Thursday 15th Feb (yesterday). My partner stayed home all day to receive the item. 3 phone calls were made to TIG Freight Management, who manage the courier/deliveries, asking them for an ETA. They advised us that delivery was scheduled for 15th Feb (yesterday) but no scanning has been done to say the driver had picked it up! We were advised they will investigate and call us back. It took another 2 calls with the same response until we gave up. This afternoon at around 1pm, Friday 16th Feb, I received a call from TIG Freight Management to advise that the order had been picked up by the driver and will be delivered today but no timeframe was given. As both myself and my partner were not home (because we had no prior knowledge of delivery for today), we were lucky my partner's 15 year old daughter was home and she had to sign for it. We had no problem with that, but after the courier driver had delivered the item, my partner got a phone call from her daughter advising us that the driver just left the item on the nature strip!!! They didn't even bother to cart it to the front door let alone do their job correctly and put it inside the front door. My partner's daughter had to carry this heavy item all by herself into the house, so the item wasn't taken by someone else!!! What kind of a courier service do Crazy Sales employ where they just leave the ordered items by the side of the road??? Due to this very poor service by their courier driver, we will not be buying anything from this site ever again! I'm happy for those who have had a good experience with this online retailer, but for us it was enough to not trust them again. Buy from them at your own risk!

Crazy Sales

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Was a bit worried ordering of this site but order arrived quickly and very happy with product. After reading some reviews I was a bit worried if I had to return item but this time lucky. Will continue to look at this site before buying from other stores and hoping the positive review from me continues

Frustrated

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

ordered on the 3d of Jan - still waiting and no-one responding to emails - never again - the item purchased was to assist moving house but i have now moved

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

The Non-Spill Water Bowl is as advertised and was delivered in 5 days.
I would buy from this company again.

Bad Management

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

Like many other disappointed customers, I purchased a Christmas gift under the understanding that it would arrive within 5-7 business days. It arrived well after Christmas.
The product description did not match what I was purchasing and have since requested a refund.

They have authorised a return but when I follow the link provided to complete the form required it doesn’t exist.
Online chat assured me someone would be in touch on 22/1/18 - this has been going on for 2 weeks already.

Moruya

Very disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

The item is advertised with led lighting. The solar panel battery requires charging for the lights to operate but there is no charger included and I have been advised to procure a charger elsewhere. I think this is most unsatisfactory as the problem is not evident until the items are unpacked and assembled.

Good customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

Shipped in expected time to WA ( Wait Awhile ) 2x large dogs beds. They didn't last long unfortunately. Sent photos of broken beds to Ruth at customer service, money promptly refunded as promised. Thank you Crazy Sales.

Perth, WA

No customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

OMG these guys have terrible customer service. I ordered something back on the 2 Jan and I still have not received my order after an email saying it was sent on the 3rd. I have been more than patient until yesterday when I rang Fastaway to ask when i could expect it only to be told they had no record of the tracking number. So yesterday I emailed Crazy Sales, no answer. So this morning I waited till 8am aest as i reside in Perth, to call & no answer at all and have tried several times since then. I also have tried live chat at 9am aest only that to say its offline. This is absolutely ridiculous & now I'm extremely annoyed. Terrible lack of customer service. Glad to take your money but when you got to follow up when you haven't received your item this company's response or lack of i should say is absolutely appalling. Crazy Sales where the hell is my item i have paid for???????

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Maybe I am a lucky person!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

I have purchase a cat tree scratching from this website on Monday(15/1) but then saw the reviews here and got really scared and I thought I wouldn't receive the order and they will keep my money....Actually not at all! I was even charged twice accidentally and I thought..." well this is really a scam"...I have tried to call costumer service which is a machine as anybody says...yeah that is useless and really bad for their reputation...their chat doesn't work as well...oh well...than I tried msn and someone resolve my issue of being charged twice...next day I had my money back and I have received my order so it took 2 days....but they are based in Melbourne and live in there too...no problems for me but next time, I will have more careful and will read reviews before purchasing online...usually I do that but I was in a rush to have the tree as I picked up my little kitten today...I think I am one of the lucky ones!

Absolute rubbish!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

I purchased the so-called green-walled waterproof gazebo online. It lasted 2 hours before completely collapsing when a small afternoon breeze developed. The frail "poles" bent - the strings, alias ropes, snapped, the stitching came undone while erecting it and the tabs for the "ropes" came away while erecting the "structure". The fabric is thin and frail. They are very hard to reach. I am still waiting for a reply to my complaint. Purchase from them at your own risk!

• 2 comments
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Used them a few times no issues

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Lots of negatives here but I have used them twice first to buy 2 x office chairs and recently to buy a kayak mounting system and a food vacuum sealer...each time items arrived within a few days no issue.
Admittedly I haven't had to deal with their customer service but if I'd come here first I probably would never have used them and paid considerably more for the items...buyer beware remember most satisfied customers wouldn't think to post here.

Useless

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

I ordered a pool cleaner on the 1st of December 2017 and I’m still waiting for delivery... I never received a tracking number.. I contacted crazy sales first to be told they would contact fastways and to allow 2-3 working business days and they would be back in touch... or so I presumed as one would...I followed up again and couldn’t get through to crazy sales only by email, I also contacted my local fastways who was very helpful to assist and that the item hadn’t been delivered to them..I’ve had no response from crazy sales after numerous emails and phone calls where you have to talk to an answer machine and again they never get back to you ...I hope they can sleep at night knowing they are ripping people off.

Unreachable

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

I purchased item on 23Dec money taken from my account. Tried several times to get tracking no. get the run around by message machine. Not happy wont use then again.

Cairns

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

I think I've been scammed cause they have taken my money but want me to pay for it again there’s bee

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2017

Still waiting for confirmation they have taken my money but haven't sent saying I have to pay again that’s crap I think one off the worst company’s I've ever gone threw

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Still waiting for reply

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Do not use this company!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

I place an order for an item I needed before Christmas. I entered my card details and placed the order and recieved an email confirmation. 4 days later I received an email to say my order had been cancelled as I had not completed payment. I then went back on the site and place exactly the same order. As I had entered my details on the cancelled order I wrote to their customer service to ensure they were not going to charge me twice. I received a reply to say I would only be charged once as the duplicate order had been cancelled and never charged. I then checked my account to find two charges. One for $38 and the other for $44 for the same single item I had ordered. I wrote back to them and they assured me I had been charged once. I wrote back again and sent a screenshot of two charges on my bank statement and they wrote back to assure me I was charged once and to send the transaction ID of the second order. I sent them the transaction ID and now they are saying I ordered two, so they have charged me and sent me two!! This is a fraudulent company and an enormous waste of time. I have reported them as fraudulent to my bank and I am STILL emailing back and forth. I have multiple emails stating my order was cancelled and only one charge would be made. They just deny deny deny until you prove them wrong and then they make up some other lie. I will NEVER use this company again.

sydney

• 9 comments
  • 1 question
  • 5 answers
  • 20 helpful votes

Dodgy item

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2017

Online retailer has today offered to refund cost of the item. This is a satisfactory result but should have been made earlier.
I await arrival of the funds in my account and will update comment if otherwise.

kiama

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

No after service rang up 33 times Monday got message the person at that extention is not available

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

Ordered item on Sunday tried 33 times on Monday and chat online left 4 messages no replies ... then on computer it says it was sent with a tracking number but when you log in to fastways it says not scanned rang up fastways they said it has not been picked up and this business generates there own number and waits until they get a lot of items before they send them. Tell the truth you had on add that it will be delivered in 3 days today is the 3rd day and it hasn't even left your depot I needed this before xmas I want this cancelled for 1- you not returning calls and emails and not telling the truth about it was sent when it is still sitting in your depto ----------------very upset will not deal with you again --- they say shop Australia ha ha ha.

Bought a 10 foot trampoline

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

trampoline unpacked week before christmas 4 W-shaped legs missing, have sent 5 emails (1 from the Ipad) with all the pictures and infomation required as per their original email ,have rang twice (cant even get reception to answer) ,left messages all to no avail . Merry Christmas present to the foster kids --- NOT!!!!

very happy with my purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

bought a set of art box, my daughter loved it nice case should last for years. Hours of peace and quiet while she keeps herself busy with colouring in and painting. It tooks 4 days to arrive though.

Worst Customer Service Ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Ordered product 8th December for work Kris Kringle. @ Dec 20th Product still not at Australia Post, despite their website advising product sent 11th December. Followed up on numerous occasions, where they blame partner supplier and tell me not to worry until the 27th December. Seriously!!! Xmas is on Monday 25th and work is not open. Do they really care, answer clearly is NO!!! Would never buy from them again.

1 of 33 pages