Brit Brit 3315

Cheers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Online purchase of 21k weighty item midnight Thursday, collected from country P.O. Monday! Easy as purchasing process and excellent and exact tracking system.

Unable to return product

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

I received my purchase, which turned out to not be what I had in mind. I decided to return my purchase the following day as per their 30 day return policy. I have been ringing for 3 days now and no one EVER answers the phone, it goes straight to message back. There have been no return phone despite having left several messages. I have emailed them to no avail, even their facebook and live online chat are unresponsive. Zero customer service and i will never purchase anything from them again. Buyer beware!!!

Do not shop here - Crazy Sales is a scam site

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Don’t shop on this site, it’s a scam! Paid for my item, received confirmation of my order. The next day I received an email to state that my order had been cancelled because they had not received payment. I emailed my payment confirmation and did not received a response. I sent a follow up email as well. 4 days have passed and no response! Do not shop here!!!!

• 2 comments
Private message

Do not use this company...Ever. No matter what you need.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Purchased a product online. Never turned up. Just get told lie after lie by Crazy Sales and there freight company. Still awaiting a refund. By far the worst company I have ever dealt with. If you want to throw away money, never receive the goods and never receive a refund by all means shop with these clowns. I'm not even convinced they're a real company and not a scam.

online purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

I purchased goodies for a birthday gift thinking it would arrive late. I was very surprised and appreciative when it arrived 3 day after ordering it. The goods were exactly what I wanted and was exactly what my friend was intending to purchase. extremely happy customer.

The Entrance NSW

• 2 comments
  • 2 questions
  • 6 answers

Convenient and Practical

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

Genki 2HP Treadmill Gym Equipment with 8 Points Silica Gel Suspension
Smooth purchase on line, prompt delivery, easy to assemble
Have had this sturdy piece of exercise equipment for over 2 weeks -good selection of different walking programs, useful monitoring of heart rate and calories .. ..
Main advantage is that I can access the equipment at my own leisure - hence a convenient and practical piece of exercise equipment which enables me to managing my own exercise regime.65852378

Product good - customer service bad

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2017

Ordered a chicken feeder and although I registered for a username and password to monitor my order it was not processed. I flagged this with CrazySales by email and got a very slow response. I had actually prepared myself for no delivery and a long argument with VISA when to my surprise the delivery arrived - despite CrazySales saying they had no record of my order. The product is great but I will not be rolling the dice and ordering from CrazySales again.

Second hand and broken

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

Bought a pump and it arrived broken and was already used. Opened paypal dispute and sent email. Will see how it goes.

• 3 questions
  • 1 answer

rubbish

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

Received damaged product sent photos not good enough wanted more in total has taken over 5weeks still not resolved told them to stick it and not to contact me again

Victoria

• 1 answer

Never again

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

Purchased a vacuum cleaner and paid via afterpay Crazy Sales cancelled my order without informing me it was terrible. Then I had to reorder and thankfully there were no dramas the second time.

Sydney

Private message

They use the worst delivery service which makes the process painful

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

Crazy sales uses the delivery service "fastway" couriers which has the worst track record for delivery (check Google reviews)... Forget a fast delivery... Instead, you can be guaranteed that you will have headaches receiving your package.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Point Lonsdale

Verified Customer

Don't buy from this company.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

Wish I'd read the reviews here before I bought from them, I usually do.

Very quick to take your money for faulty product, but not to refund or replace.

I purchased a hydraulic lift stool online, which randomly drops to its lowest height when I sit on it.
Advised them by email that product is faulty, their answer was that I somehow have to take a video of the problem. I have tried to take a video of the stool dropping when I sit on it but it isn't possible.

I advised them of this but have had no response and don't expect one. Complete waste of money.

Private message

What you see is what you get. Very happy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

Exactly what was advertised. Great quality. Fast delivery. Took a big risk buying online but it was worth it! I will be ordering again with this company.

Sydney

Do Not Use This Company - 0 Star Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

The ordering service they provide is pitiful. But the customer service is beyond repair and has left me speechless, disgusted and offended on many occasions. Will never be using them again and I hope no one else does either.

I had ordered a star projector as gift for my boyfriend after we had seen it at a friend's party. It was meant to be a surprise for his birthday, which was the 16th October. Parcel only arrived in Australia on this day - I had ordered it on 30th September.

The issues:

1. The day after I ordered it, I had to contact the company as my order had been cancelled because my payment was not received. It was in my bank account as pending so there is nothing else I could do from my end.

2. I did not hear anything from them for 10 days, until I followed up myself. Conveniently, the day I follow up is the day it was sent. Funny how that happens isn’t it.

3. The expected arrival date was extended by 9 days from my original date. I had no warning - would not have ordered if I knew this date would be extended. I was later told the supplier was on vacation - no warning anywhere prior to making the order.

4. I had to send multiple emails to them chasing up on my order.

5. Was finally given a tracking number - did not work until the package was out for delivery in my city so not sure what the point in this tracking number was.

6. Company did not respond to any of my concerns in any of their replies - only generic replies and full of excuses for the poor service. They also repeated the same information that I did not need repeated and leave out the information I did request.

8. Constantly conveniently ignored my requests to have my queries escalated or dealt with by a higher member of staff. Was only dealt with by the same two incompetent customer service representatives despite my requests to speak to someone else and my separate queries sent under different ticket numbers.

9. The icing on the cake - my parcel was finally out for delivery on 18th October but was addressed incorrectly and was sent back to the supplier. Called up and cancelled my order because I do not have the patience to go back through this process again.

10. And the cherry on top - the employee I spoke to on the phone after an hour trying to get through, hung up on me when I was in the middle of my complaint. I could not get through again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Good product - if all the parts were included!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

Purchased a chook enclosure and took time off work to build it. Critical parts were missing when we went to complete the project. Called on Monday to advise them and after a week or rubbish, lies ("our courier only picks up once a week", "would you like a $30 credit to buy materials to make your own parts " etc) and incompetence, they finally tell me the parts will be despatched today (but they won't be here for another week! - I suggested they get a new courier as Melbourne to Gold Coast is possible overnight!!). I was originally told the parts would be despatched Tuesday, then Wednesday. They just say what you want to hear to get you off the telephone. I certainly won't use this company again. Mistakes happened but the response times and communication are dreadful. Very frustrating and a great reason to buy locally. Lesson learned.

I Hate this Company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

I purchased a number of vacuum sealer bags, I then went to the site where I was informed in writing I would have the choice whether or not to go ahead with my purchase as some areas were cheaper in postage than others PRIOR to the final step.

THIS DID NOT HAPPEN......IT WENT STRAIGHT TO CHARGING ME ...and I had no clue how much until a long time later I was emailed......This made me angry as I do not like being taken advantage of or being made to feel like a fool.

But it got worse....I left an instant message for someone to get back to me.....15 hours later no one had.....I then tried to have a conversation via instant message only to be told how to place an order.....this made me even more angry.

I then telephoned the company and tried to explain my experience with the customer service person only to be hung up on and after at least 4 attempts to get back in touch with company via phone over a 3 hour period all I got was a voice message telling me the ext number and that the person was unavailable and just leave a message......more than 5 hours later I am still waiting for someone to call back.

I tried and tried and tried to leave a review on THEIR WEBSITE explaining what I am saying here but when I tried to submit it it would not go through.....it is painfully obvious this company will accept only good news,only good reviews......but when it comes to good customer service THERE IS NONE.

Dont buy from these people

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

I purchased a generator that was advertised as in stock. 6 days later and still waiting to find where it is. Phoned the Melbourne number and got an overseas call centre. No luck there so have escelated to a complaint with paypal. even the emails are from overseas going by the poor grammar Call centre person cant tell me the location of my goods or if it is even in Australia.

Delivery Problems

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

I was advised the product would be redirected to a Post Office if no one was home but the product was left outside my house in the open for 6 hours, anyone could have taken the product not happy!

Worst Customer Service ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Just try returning a faulty product to these people!
I bought an item that worked for 2 hours then stopped. That was over 6 weeks ago
I have sent at least 12 emails and called several times.
I just keep getting promises that they never deliver on.
I am one step away from calling the ACCC.

Shop with these people at your own peril.

Absolutely horrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

I bought a mattress from this stupid site and have waited for a week. I have not gone to work and spent all day waiting for it to be delivered, and the delivery driver has not called or rung the bell, he has just left a card and left!! Unbelievably horrible service!!!

1 of 32 pages