Verified Customer

send the wrong product and one week later did not fix the problem

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

I visited catch.com.au and ordered a Genki Adjustable 2.45m-3.05m Portable Basketball Hoop System Stand w/Scoreboard but instead I received a mattress!!! in my driveway.
I contacted catch.com.au and they told me the seller is crazysales (www.crazysales.com.au).
I called crazysales and sent email again and again asking them to collect the matterss from my driveway and bring my basketball system.
Instead, they sent an email after a few days and asked me to reply to their email and send some photos of the wrong item they delivered. They need some evidence.
I send them the photos with an long email explaining everything. They did not reply. I called them. They told me that they send someone to collect the mattress and I should stay home and keep my phone on for them. I told them they can collect the mattress from my driveway without my help. Yet, I stayed home and keep my phone on. They did not bother to show up. Instead I received another email from them asking me to complete a form and sign it in relation to the mattress. I called them and told them that I am not going to complete a form for them. They should come an collect their product from my driveway and refund my money. They agreed to refund my money ( I have not received the refund yet) and collect their product. one hour later, I received a phone call from someone who told me he wants to schedule a pickup but he was rude and did not provide me with his name. I told him that mattress does not belong to me and it is in driveway and he can pick it up without my help. He cut me off and told me that I have refused to assist him and he is going to report this!!!.
crazysales indeed. They collected my money for a basketball system but left a mattress in my driveway instead. Instead of fixing the problem, instead one week later they still expect the customer to meet their expectations one after another.

Verified Customer

Misleading info about products, cannot add review on their page and no customer support

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

We bought Genki multi station cause it was advertised as sturdy station for adult to exercise on and after spending almost $400 it came and it looked like a toy station, our 8 year old has now a place to play and we have big useless station that is taking up the space. I wanted to put review in to make sure nobody makes this kind of mistake again but my order disappeared from the list so I can't add review and there is no way to contact Crazy sales, no mention of customer service number or email. What a mistake. Be careful.

brisbane

• 1 answer
Private message

Would never buy anything from this site again

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Online purchase.Ordering and paying simple.Delivery time twice the implied time.Have had memory foam products before.Finding my bed a little too firm,thought I'd try a M F Topper.Chose the Crazy Sales one purely because the cover,print and embossing appeared to be the same as a fairly well known brand of memory foam products.

Delivered and unpacked some days ago but tried for the first time this afternoon.If you push your hand down on memory foam you'll see the outline of your palm for a second or two before it pops back into flat.Try it on this topper and you'll get a broken wrist.Has all the give and softness of a block of wood.

Imagine most people would buy any sort of topper to make a firm bed a little softer and to supply this topper for that purpose i consider rather scummy.Of course didn't cost a fortune, it's buyer beware and I know that but still pretty annoyed regardless

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Kiama

• 12 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 16 helpful votes

Non existent customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

I Purchased a Lily Hill electric blanket in April, but didn't put it on the bed until last week, as the weather hadn't been cold enough. The blanket was plugged in, but the heat control was not turned on. My partner and I got into bed and immediately felt a tingling sensation, which got progressively worse if our bodies touched. At one stage if we got to close and touched it was like someone was sticking pins into us. We immediately got out of bed and unplugged the blanket, and got back into to bed. The problem had ceased. I believe there is some electrical leakage from the blanket anytime it is plugged in. I took the blanket off the bed and emailed crazy sales the next day. Still no reply 7 days later. I tried to phone them this morning, but could get no further than an answering machine. I tried to use the chat line, but again did not work. I have left a message for someone to call me urgently, so we will see. I thought a problem as urgent as this would be looked at immediately . They are a terrible online company selling cheap and nasty goods with no customer service, STAY AWAY!

Stanthorpe

• 6 comments
  • 4 answers
  • 10 helpful votes

Crappy materials in a Kneeling Chair

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

The chair arrived and was assembled. Sitting on the chair immediately revealed the padding on the knee pad is so incredibly light, the shin bone presses onto the edge of the timber. And it is painful. Five minutes is as much as I could tolerate.
Do not by this type of kneeling chair. They "look" nice, but they are poorly designed. Pay an extra 150 or so and get one that is designed correctly for people to sit on.
Poorly thought out. That is, the pads are not correctly placed for the human anatomy to comfortably sit for a reasonable period.
Poor materials. As mentioned the foam is painfully thin for the purpose, and, quite apparently, the result of someone wheeling and dealing to get the lowest price on cheap foam in China!
I sincerely regret my purchase.

Useless company

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Bought a 6 drawer storage when building I noticed that the bottom drawer was damaged almost unusable, I emailed them told them that i cannot afford to send it back if it needed to be, so i made a reasonable refund offer $12 amount which was 1/6th of the price which seemed fair but no response so tells you they don't care or can't be bothered emailing back.

Glass house mountains

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Badly manufactured product & no after sale service. Thieving company.

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

Worst experience ever. I purchased a pair of Adirondack chairs with footrests and a table from them. Immediately when the item arrived it was clear the product was incredibly poorly made, NOT suitable for the outdoors as stated on their website, the wood was flimsy and the pieces didn't screw together properly. There were chips and cracks all through the wood and the items were not white but whitewashed with some sort of product that just flakes off. The chairs are also very small and not suitable for an average size adult yet they are not marketed on the crazy sales site as being for children. I contacted crazy sales directly asking for their call back service but no one called me back. I logged a PayPal dispute and crazy sales requested an email with video of the product received. I sent over 20 photos as unable to send video and I received no response. When I went to escalate the PayPal dispute on 20th May (today) PayPal had closed the dispute without resolution this morning. Now I'm having to make a complaint to the ACCC and my credit card company. These chairs were $300 which is how much a pair costs at bunnings. I only purchased them from crazy sales because I thought it was a good deal getting the two footrests and one table for the same price as two chairs from bunnings. However, this is a decision I deeply regret as I have now spent $300 on chairs that were already falling apart the moment they were delivered and are so fragile and small that they are useless and cannot be sat in. I will NEVER purchase from crazy sales again and I will warn everyone and anyone to NEVER purchase from them again. Rubbish product and rubbish service. This company has effectively stolen from me and I will pursue them further.

Lavington, NSW

• 2 comments

Great Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

I was a bit hesitant after reading reviews but I found a marquee I needed through Crazy Sales at a fantastic price.
Placing the order was easy & an email was sent. It was dispatched 2 days after ordering and arrived promptly. The product was great and I am very happy with the whole process. Will definitely use again.

Ordered cat climber, delivered portable toilet

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Terrible company to deal with.
Ordered cat climber...received PORTABLE TOILET.
No email reply, does not answer phone calls.
Be aware DO not give them your money.

Terrible Everything - Do not buy

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

- Bought oven
- Oven doesn’t work
- Need to return oven before refund can be issued
- Crazysales advised me that I needed to organise the return - everything from calling THEIR logistics company to printing out connotes! So have been calling logistics company (about 10 times) - they are inept
- After 20+ emails, 6 weeks and 3 attempts the oven is still not picked up and no refund.
- “[name removed]” continues to “apologise for the inconvenience”, which is infuriating when read for the 12th time
- Almost criminal customer service and they can’t even organise to pick up a package after 6 weeks.

Pathetic x 5

Do not buy from these criminals

Usless customer support

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Purchased a spray pot online
Arrived without hoses and spray gun
6 weeks later still no hoses
they managed to send the first set to some random in SA and I live in Vic
Customer support takes forever to answer emails
Chat sessions never seem to achieve a result
Have put in a PayPal claim now
A dreadful experience and I would advise anyone thinking of using them to think again.
If anything goes wrong you will never get a result

Do Not Order Anything From This Company

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

I purchased a dog crate over 6 weeks ago. It did not arrive within the one week estimated time frame. They told me to wait and track my package. Supposedly Sent to wrong address despite giving clear instructions where to send it on my receipt. Still on going, crate not received. Terrible customer service, no action is being taken. Now waiting for “warehouse” to confirm. Whatever that means. I thought I’d be OK reading the reviews. Despite reading a few bad ones, there were also good ones. I was wrong. Listen to this review. You will not get your item or you will get screwed over. These people shouldn’t be in business.

Melbourne

Verified Customer

Absolute crap piece of outdoor furniture!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

Worst company ever! Received product chairs and table, which was faulty when received.
Sent photos and refund request in a huge email and I get a response - awaiting supplier to view this.. emailing customer service , web chat and phone calls when back and forth for weeks!
Every time I contacted customer service, I had to explain the problem over and over again.
I just wanted a refund for a faulty product they sent.
Then when I finally do get an cut service rep to help, he promises me a refund and to get the item back by courier who then cancel the courier as they have no idea of the dimension of the product!
It’s your product Crazy Sales. The frustration they put you through is so bad !
Beware this company. When things go wrong no one will help you !and I should’ve read previous comments.
Customer service I am disgraced at and I have worked in this industry for 20 years!
Enter at own risk!

Cobar

• 1 comment

Not worth the hassle.

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

Bought a dog kennel Online the item was of poor quality. And the service team were very slow at emails and getting back to me.

Sydney

• 1 review
Private message

Misleading information about a product and not publishing my review.

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

I purchased on line a "DSHOTO Digital Tire Inflator" and I have posted one week ago on Crazy Sales site a negative review, because the product specifications is misleading the customers.
It is advertised with maximum inflating pressure of 150PSI.
In fact, as per product manual, is actually providing only 60PSI. Pressure of 150PSI is the maximum testing pressure of the product in the factory, which is irrelevant for product user. The most disappointing part is that my review has not been published on their site. They publish only positive reviews.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Absolute crap company to deal with!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

Made my purchase online was given false tracking details and no matter how many times I called them I was just fobbed off and told to wait. After waiting 2 weeks told that they now have to place an investigation even after all the time I spent telling the tracking is not correct.

Returns Are At The Buyer's Expense

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

Their 30 day change of mind policy does not include free returns and their instructions on how to do so is not complete so you have to keep asking them to specify and they respond slowly.

Good product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

Unlike many others posting here I had good service and the products are as advertised. All 3 products arrived promptly and in good condition. The courier company was helpful and obliging. The mattress is comfortable and very good value for money. My cats love their new toy. The range of cat accessories is great and the cat post came in an unusual and attractive colour that suits my decor. Amazing value too. Even cheaper than second hand on gumtree. The quilt was actually 2 quilts in 1. Living in Queensland a heavy quilt isn't necessary. I needed 2 however, so this is really good value for money. Overall I'm satisfied with the service and products I received from Crazy Sales.

Verified Customer

No issue with the process and happy with the product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

I brought a double bed mattress topper online. The product was delivered on time and no issues. Driver contacted me on the day before delivery. I am using it now and happy with it. Consider seeing so many negative review. I must be the lucky one. I will look at this site before my next purchase in the future. Hope I will have the same good experience.

Very poor quality products

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

We bought a dog door through this company but it is such poor quality we have decided to put it in the bin and go to Bunnings to get a better one! Delivery was good & timely but the product was a waste of money!!

1 of 35 pages