Great team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

They were extremely helpful, very friendly. No fake promises and very reliable information given to clients. Good company to work with.

Awesome customer Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

From the get go, they were very professional, friendly and understanding. The Process was very easy and simple. All questions were always answered and the customer service was great' would highly recommend them.

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi Jose,
It's great to hear you are happy with our process and our customer service -we are glad we were able to help!
Credit Repair Australia

The best service that anyone could ever receive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

I cannot sing the praise of Chinelle Wardle loudly enough.

My name is Mark, and I first spoke with Chinelle at Credit Repair Australia way back in 2012, when it seemed as though my world had collapsed. She was unquestionably professional, respectful, and just downright brilliant at assessing the best way to approach my very damaged credit rating. She contacted ALL of the relevant authorities in a quest to clear my name, and followed every single method available to her to restore my name.

There was one particular company that both mysel
f and Chinelle now consider to be somewhat less than scrupulous, and she followed them to the ends of the earth, given that their claims were not really based on anything solid. Whilst I can have a bit of a laugh about my situation as it was, I can only remember the pain that I went through during the time before I spoke with Chinelle, and she calmed me down and went straight into action.

I can only say that Credit Repair Australia, under the amazing guidance of Chinelle Wardle have allowed me to regain control of my life, and now things are so much better....................Thank you Chinelle, and thank you Credit repair Australia !.

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi Mark, I have passed your feedback onto Chinelle and she was humbled by your kind words! We are glad to hear that you have regained control of your live and that things are much better now. We w... read more »

• 3 helpful votes

Awesome customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

I have had nothing but great service Thank you Vicky for your help.
Keep up the great work 110% recommend.

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Thanks so much for your review!!

Perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

Hi my name is Gursharn. I had few defaults listing on my credit file. I didn't get approved for my home loan . I applied even a car loan n knock back. Then I try credit repair Australia. They remove all the black marks from my credit file n restore my credit rating. Now I checked my credit file n there is no default left . I recommend everyone to try credit repair Australia .

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi Gursharn,
It's great to hear that we were able to help you completely repair your credit report and that you'd recommend our services to everyone. Thanks so much for your review!

Queensland

• 7 comments
  • 35 helpful votes

Do your research

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Thank you for your feedback!

Dandenong

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

worst experience of my life

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

paid over $2000 to get my default removed. received emails and texts saying my default will be successfully removed after negotiating with creditor. Waited for over 4 months and then was told that my request for the default to be removed was rejected and still charged me a success fee. they lie they steal and most of all they are fake. dont deal with this company because they wont help but they'll be happy to take your money.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi Djuro,
We are sorry to hear you are not happy with the service. A senior member of our team will call you today to discuss your situation.
Rob from Credit Repair

Gold Coast

SO GOOD AND AMAZING SERVICES

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

I have signed up with them in end of May 2017. Within 2 weeks they have removed my 2 listing and total in 2 months they have removed my 4 listings. I am really feeling grateful to them. They are really awesome and I really like their services and help. They are so fast and thanks a lot CREDIT REPAIR AUSTRALIA. Now I have restart my new life.

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi Mack,
We are glad we were able to help you completely repair your credit report and that you are happy with our services. Thanks so much for your review!
Credit Repair Australia

They are the biggest bunch off rip off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

The worst company I have ever had to deal with took over a year to get a blacklisting off then after wouldst they turn around and tell me to get my credit report from dun & brad st that has another two default on that which are payed out already and they say to me that it is going to cost me another $4000 to get them taken off.. but if u call the people you're self they will take them off for you

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi Darren,
Please send us a private message with your phone number and a senior member of our team will call you back to discuss your concerns.
Credit Repair Australia

No don't think so u guys are a punch off rip off

Sydney, nsw

• 4 comments
  • 7 answers
  • 27 helpful votes
Private message

I highly recomend Credit Repair Australia!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

Wow Ii was very impressed with the honesty and genuine friendliness of the credit repair team. They do not put the hard sale on their customers and focus on whats best for the customers going over all the options on the table.

In my case I spoke with a very polite and professional team member named Patrick who notified me I had 5 months before my credit would be automatically wiped clean on a bogus Synergy electricity charge from nearly five years ago. He gave me a day to decide wether it was important enough for me to have them clean my credit now or to wait the 5 months for free.

Patrick was also kind enough to email me a copy of my credit report free of charge.

I highly recomend Credit Repair Australia!

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi Rick, It's' great to hear you are very impressed with the honesty and friendliness of our team. We have passed your feedback onto Patrick and the rest of the team and we are pleased to hear you ... read more »

Customer Care Excellence

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Incredibly friendly staff, even though I was on the receiving end of their collections team, they were supportive throughout the process and worked with me to pay back my debt.

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Thanks so much for your review!

Best service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

They were very kind and patient. They understood the situation that I was in and worked around it. I would recommend this to everyone.

Client Login

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Was very helpful and informative, directed me to right areas that was requested. helped completed my client login details correctly

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Thanks so much for your review!

Awesome job and high technology

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

You guys doing great job from start to the end I really happy for your job even though with out my problem someone put me there.any way Thanks for you help me with professional job.

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi,
Thanks so much for your review, we are glad we were able to help and that you are really happy with the service.

3 stars

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

3 stars - based on having dealt with Chinelle. Without dealing with Chinelle I would give CRA minus 3 stars. CRA should give her a pay rise.

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi Daniel,
We are always trying to improve our systems and processes and really appreciate your honest feedback. We wish you all the best for the future.
Kind regards,

Excellent results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

Thank you Credit Repair for an excellent outcome! Your help has been amazing from start to end!
The team dealing with my case was friendly, efficient, approachable and professional!
Forever grateful!

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi Renata,
Thanks so much for your review, we are happy we were able to help!
It's great to hear you found our team friendly, efficient and approachable.

A job Well Done!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

Many thanks to the CRA team, particularly Tania Kaisa who has stuck with my case from beginning to end. I feel the CRA team worked for some months behind the scenes and never stopped until they achieved an outcome, which in my case was a positive one. I had regular contact with Tania and the wider team which was driven by both myself & CRA, keeping me informed of the process from start to finish.

I would have no hesitation in recommencing Tania and her team as strong advocates for those that have a "financial blip" on their radar and cannot thank Tania enough for her assistance.

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi Richie, Thank you so much for your kind words!! We have passed your feedback onto Tania and the rest of the team, and we are all pleased to have been able to help you with your situation. We w... read more »

Perfect help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

Realky good one thing was need to let people know that they want there money as soon as they have helped you.but i was lead to believe rhat i could pay it off but as soon as it was fixed they wanted there money so i had to find it straight away.

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi Linda,
Thanks so much for your feedback!
Credit Repair.

Amazing results!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

Thanks to credit repair I now have a clean credit history, which now I can save and apply for a loan for a house! Can't thank these guys enough for their help :) will certainly be referring to other people I know! Thank you!!

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi Jessie,
We are glad we've been able to help you completely repair your credit history, thanks so much for your kind words!
Kind regards,
Credit Repair Australia

Expensive exercise but have been treated with respect, always informed correctly and politely so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

Expensive venture but very polite staff. So far have met all their advice they have given us. It looks like a positive outcome, which we appreciate immensely.

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi,
We really appreciate your positive feedback, thanks so much for your review!

1 of 23 pages

Hi I'm just wondering how much a credit wash costs and how long does it take.? I've basically have bad credit personally and my company and I know ya probably hear this all the time but it really wasn't my fault. As far as I know it's 1 default in each. My personal default was for an Internet dongle In 2011 which I thought had been cancelled (I paid it in the end) My company 1 is for late payment of workers comp Basically in my second year of trading I decided to change who I had my workers comp policy with. but I was unaware I had to cancel the previous one or it would renew itself. In the end up I had to go back to the original company but not before they gave me bad credit for missing instalments.

Dara asked on May 23, 2017

Hi Dara,
We have a high success rate in removing unfair, disputable and contestable listings like yours.
The cost varies depending on your personal situation. In terms of duration, most clients experience a success within 35 days, however some cases take longer some others.
Please send us a private message with your contact details and we'll call you back for a free assessment and free consultation.
Credit Repair Australia

I'm on credit file at the moment need to know if I paid off the amount I had pay before the 5 years completed..can you guys do a credit wash for me to apply for housing loan?

shash asked on May 02, 2017

Hi,
During the initial consultation, we'll get a copy of your credit report, explain all of the relevant information to you (including any defaults and if the debt has been paid or not), and conduct a full assessment of your financial situation, completely free of charge. If you are eligible for credit restoration, we could help you completely remove any black marks from your credit report.
Please call us on 133 493 for a free consultation. Alternatively please send your best contact number to [email protected] and we'll call you back.
Credit Repair Australia

Please read the above reviews BEFORE you enter into a contract with these people. You will end up in more debt once you sign up

Hi i was wondering if i have a bad credit rating?

Muliati hudson asked on Feb 27, 2017

Hi Muliati,
We may be able to help. We could get a copy of your credit report, explain you any listings and conduct a full assessment of your financial situation, completely free of charge. If you are eligible for credit restoration, we could help you remove any defaults (black marks) from your credit report.
Please call us on 133 493 or send us your contact details and one of our team will call you back for a free consultation.

My contact number is 0423784977