Review rating:

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Great builder especially when working with them from interstate

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

Very happy with build and workmanship and continued email updates with stage of build. We had support and understanding given the fact we didn't live in the same state. We were able to get in contact easily with those we needed to and at the times we needed to. Handover with John was fantastic. Initial teething problems getting the correct banking and paperwork forms to the right people at the right times, otherwise we were happy with our project.

Comments
Davrose Homes Official

Hi Bianca, we are so pleased to read your review and would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We wish you all the best with your new home and hope to be of service to... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Customer Service to a high standard

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

The regular emails throughout the build meant that I was always aware of what was happening. When I had a query it was answered quickly and staff were both friendly and efficient. At all times I felt that it was important to Davrose that I was happy with the process as well as the finished product. I was. Excellent customer service.

Comments
Davrose Homes Official

Hi Julie, Thank you taking the time to share your experience. At Davrose Homes we set high standards of excellence and everyday strive to exceed our client's expectations. We are so pleased to h... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Quality home and great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

The quality of the workmanship was great. The customer services was prompt and updates were regularly provided. Highly recommended for people looking for quality homes where they are happy with standard design layouts and are not looking for very customized design options.The quality of home exceeded expectations and we found the finishing of the house of good quality. High recommended for people that just want great product.

Comments
Davrose Homes Official

Hi Aman, We are happy to hear that you appreciated the weekly construction updates and our build quality exceeded your expectations. Davrose Homes are pleased to advise that we are now able to o... read more »

Excellent Home at amazing price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

This was the first time I have built a house and I expected it to be stressful, but it wasn't. Davrose team provided an excellent service, especially the end product was very satisfying. The team communicated well with the development of the build and it was finished on time. Also, the after service has been excellent, little issues have been amended within time. Thanks for your support and making it an enjoyable experience.

Comments
Davrose Homes Official

Hi Prasanna, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so pleased you were happy with the service provided and quality of your new home. We wish you all the best and thank ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2017

Excellent Experience with Davrose

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Customer service and support was regular and responses received to any questions were prompt. The build was of high quality and they rectified the little items that were required in a timely manner following completion. Handover was thorough but simple and all paperwork was there. I was very happy with the experience and I would definitely build with Davrose again.

Comments
Davrose Homes Official

Hi Natasha,
We are so pleased to read your review and would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We wish you all the best with your new home.
Kind regards,

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Feb 2017

Exceeded Expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

I was very happy with the construction of my property by Davrose Homes. They delivered what was promised or what was agreed upon. Updates were provided on a regular basis and I was always treated professionally and respectfully. Start to completion was within the time period which they mentioned from the start and finished product was great. Would definitely recommend to those looking for a reliable building company.

Comments
Davrose Homes Official

HI David, thank you for your wonderful review. We pride ourselves on delivering personal service and a quality build and are so pleased we have met your expectations in this regard. We wish you... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2017

A quality home with a reliable builder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

We were very happy with the builder, not just the quality of the workmanship they have delivered, also the great customer sevice along the way. Whenever I have a question, the friendly and prefessional staff always answer promptly. We love the surprise Davrose gave to us after the handover-- a completed documents folder (building permit, building drawings,contract etc) and special herbal tea hamper. Especially the folder, it saved my years of time to compile them.
Thank you the Davrose Team!!!

Comments
Davrose Homes Official

Hi Ruomiao,
We appreciate you taking the time to provide a review and are thrilled to read you had such a positive building experience. Enjoy your new home and thank you for choosing Davrose Homes.
Warm regards,

Best, Reliable Builder Company - Avid supporter of Davrose Homes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

The final outcome of my home was amazing. The team was amazing with everything from start to finish. i always get asked who did you build your home with?? i tell them and even give the contact number and website too. I take every opportunity to promote the company who made me a very happy customer. I'd like to thank George, Amanda, Antonia, Jannine,Jessica and the entire team at construction and at head office too who made the impossible.. possible especially with all the dramas i faced before handover.. To the supervising team well they know who they are, amongst their presence its great to have continual support from them. My wife and i are extremely proud first home owners. Process wise never felt more confident in process wise, constant communications whether it be construction updates and photos and even the just the odd email of how things are going too all the way to the very end. if i was to ever build again davrose would the only company i'd go with. if there was enough stars to give i would. Thank you team. love your work and results always speak for themselves.

Comments
Davrose Homes Official

Hi Whaiel, thank you for sharing your experience. We are delighted to read your wonderful review.
The team at Davrose Homes would again like to take this opportunity to congratulate you and wish you all the very best in your new home.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2017

Hassle free house build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

My house build was delayed due to the the builder going bankrupt. Davrose Homes stepped in and I never looked back. I got constant updates. They meet program. The end product was exceptional quality. I did not have a single hassle with them. Their professionalism was refreshing. The payment process was very well organised and the customer service was always helpful. I would highly recommend Davrose Homes for any house build.

Comments
Davrose Homes Official

Hi Terence, thank you for your review. We are so pleased you are happy with your new home and that we were able to meet your expectations.
We wish you all the best.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2017

Great process

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

The whole build process was excellent from planning to completion. The Davrose staff are very prompt in communication and easy to deal with. If minor problems did arise the team had a solution without causing any delay. The quality of the workmanship is definitely of a premium class.
I wouldn’t hesitate to go with Davrose again for another build. Great service

fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Davrose Workmanship was faultless and extremely professional, finishing was impeccable!
Management was very seamless and informative every step of the way, keep us in the loop and always addressed our inquiry very promptly.
Customer service and support was the best I've experienced and very personal. Jeannine was very friendly and always took our calls and responded to emails straight away.

Comments
Davrose Homes Official

Hi Nirmeen, Thank you for sharing your experience. We are committed to providing excellence in construction and customer service and are extremely pleased that we have been able to deliver this to... read more »

Great Service, Good Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

This was my first house & land purchase interstate, and the support i received was fantastic.
constantly kept in the loop on how my construction was progressing. very easy to deal with i would strongly recommend Davrose to anyone looking to build and engage in the services of a quality honest builder. i am sure to use Davrose again in the future.

Comments
Davrose Homes Official

Hi Nicholas, thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide such wonderful feedback. We are delighted to read of your experience and hope to be of service to you again in the future.

Excellent 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2017

Thank you Davrose homes for the excellent craftmenship you put into our home.
This was the first time we'd ever built so didn't know what to expect. We did not have not one issue or delay throughout the entire process.
The whole team couldn't do enough, we received weekly updates, colour selection was simple and easy.
I wouldn't have a problem in recommending Davrose homes.
Thank you again.

I would do it again with Davrose Homes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2017

This was my first experience of building an investment home and it was made so easy.
Davrose Homes kept me up to date with photos and emails and they sought advice promptly when the selected tiles were delayed.
There were some minor items that needed attention following handover and these were dealt with without the need of follow up calls or emails.
The house has been build to home owner standard - only wish I could live in it!
If I build again, I will build again with Davrose Homes

Investment property

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

We built our first investment property with Davrose Homes. We were quite nervous/excited about the whole building progress, however Davrose delivered on all areas. We received regular updates with photos, great communications and workmanship and had tenants move in straight away. Its a quality home that should stand the test of time. The home was delivered in good time also! I have no hesitations in recommending Davrose homes!

Verified Customer

Great quality home - seamless experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2016

I built an investment property with Davrose Homes and it was a great experience.

During the build process I received regular updates. Communication was good. A few minor items that needed fixing were quickly addressed after handover.

The house is built to a home owner quality.

I have been selling these for a long time and I bought this one on the basis that I wanted to experience what my clients experience.

Well done David and Rose.

building ofproperty at 35 (lot 15918) Peppertree Parade, Craigieburn

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2016

The workmanship and build quality of my property was excellent, the management of the build was excellent and I received regular updates and photos. After inspection of the build there were a couple of things that needed attention, however they were dealt with quickly and with no issues.

Verified Customer

Small items fixed after review.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2015

The build of the house was done quite quickly. After inspection of the build we had a few pointers that were fixed (little things such as spouting end near door was not quite complete, a couple of small marks on the walls etc.). Communication was good from builder to us as to how the house was progressing, we lived quite a distance from the house so pictures were taken and sent to us. All in all a good experience.

Verified Customer

small family run builder but don't be fooled by this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2015

We are from west of sydney and just had a house build in Berwick VIC by Davrose. We were very happy with the end results. Davrose kept us informed at each stage of the build and sent photos to show of the progress. At the final inspection before handover we were so pleased of the high standards and excelent level of the finish product with only minor issues which were rectified before handover. The ladies at the office were very keen to keep us up to date at every step of the build. If we decide to build again in VIC we will most definately go with Davrose again. They really look after the customer and we highly recommend them to antone wanting to build their family or or investment home in Melbourne.

Verified Customer

A pleasant experience with a good product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2015

I live interstate and was recommended to build a home with Davrose for an investment purchase. I must say the process was easy and simple, and I was kept up to date all the way. When I inspected the property on completion I was happy with the workmanship. There were a couple of things that needed attention, however they were dealt with quickly and with no issues. I would not have a problem recommended Davrose to any client looking to build, that wants to be kept up to date, will build a good quality home with good after sales service.

1 of 2 pages