Thank you for everything... Finally Debt FREE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Wow what can i say, i just want to say thank you so much for helping me clear my debt, its been a long couple of years but i have finally done it. Thank you so much i really do appreciate it now i can go into my 40's debt free.. I'm so very happy.

Comments
Debt Cutter Official

Hi Mel, thank you so much for reviewing our service!

Debt cutter

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Thank you to all debt cutter team.
You all doing a great job. Helping people
Like me to get stress free from the banks
Thank you again.

Comments
Debt Cutter Official

Hi Lucy! Thank you for your kind review - we're proud that we have such an effect on our clients lives!

INTEGRITY

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Thank you Debt Cutter for coming to my aid assisting me with , eliminating anxiety , stress , frustration the continuos phone calls from creditors. The profesional manner and how Debt Cutter managed my situation releived a lot of tension enabling me to operate maintain and budget for the new requirements set that was tailored affordable and achievable well with in the allotted time frame set , Meeting all my expectations and more,creating a a much better atmoshere in the home,family and personally. I would encourage and endorse the sevices Debt Cutter provide for those to regain there financial status self esteem faith and much more .
The first thing that comes to mind when i here or think of Deb Cutter is INTEGRITY .

Help when the banks wouldnt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Thanks for helping me clear my bad debt, when the banks went interested. Regardless of my credit rating now, I would have still be paying huge interest and going no where without your help

Happy days

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Thank you debt cutter n staff for all the help
Over the last 5 years
I wouldn’t done it with out u guys with all the positive support

oh happy day!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

thank you so much Debt Cutter for all the support over the last 5 years . You all have been brilliant, I could not have done it alone.

The best to talk to with helping when I thought of bankruptcy can not thank you enough

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

Sounds silly but to talk to people who understand my personal situation was settling someone on my side thank you

Exceptional customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

The team at Debt Cutter have been supportive, informative and non-judgemental the entire 4 years I have been paying off my debt. They were always accommodating and understanding when I needed to re-schedule a payment. Such a hard time made easier with their professional and compassionate approach.

Warner Brisbane

• 4 helpful votes

Fina

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

I am so pleased that after 7 years I have completed a part IX debt agreement. With the exceptional support and service if Debtcutters. I couldn’t have done it without them. Today is a great day! Thank you to all the staff for your compassion and support in doing this following being financially entrapped in an abusive relationship. It allowed me to leave, protect my children and be able to rent a home without declaring bankruptcy. Thank you thank you thank you.

Comments
Debt Cutter Official

Hi Fina,
Thank you so much for your positive review, and we at the team are very happy that you've had such a great experience with us! We're proud to have been able to help!

good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

was with these guys for a solid 5 years easy, cleared my debt and provided exceptional service whenever I had to reschedule or miss a payment, top stuff!

I’m Free!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Thank you so much Debt Cutter! Five years of no credit card and paid off my debts. If I can do it, anyone can! Kelly thank you so much for your support and to all the staff! Highly recommend to anyone that’s struggling with credit card debts. No more credit cards for me!

Central Coast, NSW

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Can't get any further loans while through debt cutter

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

I found debt cutter helpful but have realised after a few years that you cannot get any loans or help from anyone else financially if you are through these guys, part 9 debt agreement is practically as bad as going brancrupt in my own opinion. My car has completely died and cannot get any help from anyone to get a loan even though we are nearly finished paying our debts off with debt cutter, we were told it will be another few years until we can apply and POSSIBLY be accepted.
Lovely lady who has been helping us get through our time though.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

It was a good way of handling my extreme debt.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2017

But since I've paid this off, AGES ago, I've tried to get a small loan with the NAB, and they have refused me, saying that my credit rating was not good. Why is this?

Comments
Debt Cutter Official

Hi Doris, We are happy to hear that our service helped you as this is what we aim to do for all our clients. We would love to help you resolve your inability to access further credit, please conta... read more »

I have rung the above phone number now, and am on hold. So hopefully something can be resolved once I speak to an agent. Thank you.

Baulkham Hills

I tried and failed.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

I hate writing bad reviews. However when I went through what I went through with them and a competitor, i felt the need was there. I came to them first. They promised me the world. payed them and nothing! needed my credit file free from black marks if i wanted my home loan. HAD to go to the competitor and within a week my score was fixed. No black mark on my name and i was approved. DO NOT GO WITH THESE LEACHES!!!!!!!

Comments
Debt Cutter Official

Hi Happyblucky, apologies about the late reply. While we appreciate that you feel that others need to know about your bad experience, we'd really like to get to the bottom of what caused your exp... read more »

Excellent customer service, very friendly & understanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

Excellent company, very understanding when I missed a payment. Always available via phone call without extended delays.
I would recommend them to anyone struggling financially. The best part about it is you can't gain access to more credit whilst under the agreement which is perfect for people like me who have a tendency to want everything now!

Comments
Debt Cutter Official

Thank you for the positive feedback :)

Coolum Beach, Queensland

This was a great help !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

The people of debt cutters were so understanding when having trouble paying and i always tried to pay to catch up !

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

much needed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2017

Even though I found it hard going the first couple of years , the last couple went quite quickly and its such a relief to have finally paid my credit cards off and I can honestly say I will never have a credit card again . Thankyou

Comments
Debt Cutter Official

Thanks Kim, we try our best, and we appreciate how hard it can be to take a quality of life adjustment to address your debts. However, we really like your attitude going forward! Best of luck Kim

Thanks very much , Kim

Thankyou Team Debt Cutter

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2017

The best phone call I ever made. My husband and I were 48 years old and we're sinking very fast with a lot of personal debt. I rang debt cutter and from the moment I contacted them through to now they have been very supportive . We are now 53 and have no personal debt . Wow what a feeling.
Thanks debt cutter team you are the best

Comments
Debt Cutter Official

We are very glad to hear that we were able to help, and you are very welcome! If you ever need our assistance (god forbid) again, or you'd like some assistance in organising finances in the future,... read more »

Excelent very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2017

Thank you Debtcutter! I'm so grateful with your service, I've got peace of mind, I couldn't done it without you!

Comments
Debt Cutter Official

We're very glad we were able to help!
Good luck in the future, and if (god forbid) you ever need a little advice or some further help, please don't hesitate to reach out :)

Great way to clear

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2017

I was able to hold off on any interest charges whilst I sorted out a lengthy process of sorting out my finances. Once I had the money to clear all my debts they covered the admin of clearing quickly and efficiently.

Comments
Debt Cutter Official

Glad to hear your opinion, and Congratulations on getting your finances sorted!

1 of 4 pages