Verified Customer

Customer service like no other, Ashleigh Golden was a life saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

I was in an extremely difficult spot in my life when I bit the bullet and made the phone call. Ashleigh Golden was the representative I dealt with and her efforts to help and get the best possible outcome were far and beyond what I expected. If anyone has any financial difficulties then they would be silly not to contact debt negotiators.

My sincerest gratitude to Eman Lewih

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

When I first rang Debt Negotiators, I was at breaking point!! Stressed anxious and worried for my future and my families future... Then Eman answered the phone.. her calming voice leading me through what I thought would be a totally embarrassing and demeaning phone call... It was the absolute opposite.. she was reassuring and caring for my situation and her wealth of professional knowledge helped me navigate through the whole process. I'm now looking forward to what life will bring for myself and my family.. Everything about this organisation is so professional and organised... you always know what is happening... they keep you informed and explain everything so thoroughly. My experience was with Eman and I cannot thank her enough for all her help. I was so unsure whether to ring and I'm so glad I did!! My sincerest gratitude to Eman and Debt Negotiators

Verified Customer

Talking to debt negotiators is the best thing I ever did

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Debt negotiators are brilliant easy to talk to. And they do everything in their power to help you. Nathan Heng looked after my application and I can honestly say that he pulled me out of the darkness. Before talking to him I was ready to give up. Thank you Nathan and debt negotiators.

April 14th 2018 Update: Thanks debt negotiators

Thanks to debt negotiators a great weight has been lifted and I can breathe again. Nathan Heng and the team are worth there weight in gold thank you for everything you did for me.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

I dealt with Renay Stanford, I could not have asked for a better consultant she was amazing, helped me with everything. Any questions I had she answered always returned my calls promptly.

Verified Customer

Has been the best help ever, and everyone has been great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

Just wanna give a MASSIVE shoutout to the whole debt negotiator team, I can't remember who exactly started on my case but she was Amazing helping me out, finding were all my bebts was, especially when I hardly had a clue. and everybody else along the way has been Awesome, was thinking of going bankrupt but am so glad I found you guys, 5 years later I'm bebt free, thankyou so much to everyone involved, very much appreciated :)

Amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

110% brilliant service. Definitely recommend Renay and her team. It took less than 24 hours to have everything organised and receive full support.

Verified Customer

This is amazing and unbelievable..I back to life again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

I would like to say thank you so so so much to Nathan hang who is very professional person to explain and hard working in my application...
God bless him...

Professional and non-judgemental

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

Brilliant customer service from Renay. She answered every question, responded to all emails, made the process clear and was very understanding. I would recommend the services to others if needed.
Renay was an absolute gem and would have still been in a 'mess' without her and Debt Negotiator Services.

Best in the business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

I can't thank you enough for all your help. You have been so helpful, and helped me in my life.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

I have received excellent service and treatment from Ritu, supportive, and understanding without being judgemental. I felt really hopeless and desperate now I got something to look forward to after 5 years I can start over a new life.

Great Service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2018

Great Service! The process was very easy and understanding. In future I would suggest my friends to take this service.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2018

Fazle was very helpful from the beginning. He made things so easy for me to understand and had lots of patience.
He was very clear in his explanations and helped me in every step.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

The gentleman was very supportive, helpful and understanding . He helped me understand that my situation could be different and it is so right now . I trusted him and his advice . I valued his opinions. I highly recommend him

Excellent!! Wonderful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Wonderful and Excellent customer service!! In future I would suggest my friends or known person to take the service from this.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

Chelsey steele was the first person i spoke to when i enquired about debt negotiators and she helped us all the way she has been amazing always explained things easily the whole process was great and since being approved we are excited to be able to pay our debts of easier and have proper plans for our future thankyou so much chelsea and thankyou debt negotiators. :-)

Great Service! Really Helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Dounya was very Helpful and guided me through the whole process,
If you ever find yourself in a financial pickle, I recommend contacting Debt Negotiators

Verified Customer

Chelsey Steele needs a halo on her head

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Chelsey was been awesome, she explained everything in simple terms. Very pleasant with all interaction well done Chelsey thank you Susan and Chris

THIS is A1 service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

This is the best customer service the i receive when i need deal with any issues, thank you veronica for you help you are the best always explained to me plain and simple though the process and answered all my questions , thanks again veronica you make my Christmax more happy

Excellent sevice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Excellent sevice by Fazle

Fazle really understood my situation. He informed of step by step process which was helpful and easy to understand. I would say this has helped me a lot and would recommend to others who are in a similar situation.

A+++ service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Definitely live up to there name. Was in a bad situation in debt, DN managed to sort everything out before christmas. Happy with the service they provide.

1 of 11 pages