Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I would like to say a very big thank you to Steph Golden for helping me get through the past few weeks. When I lost my job I rang to let debt negotiators of my situation and Steph answered my call she was so understanding, kind, supportive and very helpful. Thank you so much Steph you are amazing.
Kind Regards
Nicole Fair.

Good choice

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Adjoa was very efficient in making the who process happen. Promptly returned calls and answered all questions. A little disappointed that repayments are scheduled to restart a month earlier than the signed agreement stated. You would think that of all involved 'Debt Negotiators' would understand the stress and difficulty this can bring to people in my situation.

Verified Customer

So grateful for so much help. Service was professional and stress free!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

From the minute we touched base with the company we could breathe a sigh of relief! Not only was Dounya our representative kind, caring and professional she made the whole experience not so embarrassing or complicated. Thank you for all the help.

Perfect company great help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

They hear me my situation and were keen to help me soon as posible thank you people appreciate what u have done to me

Verified Customer

Great service and no stress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

It was a pleasure to deal with Chelsey and the team. Nothing was to hard and they responded to and question or issues in a timely manner.

Best Customer Service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

My experience with Renay was more then satisfactory she helped me so much and made something that seemed difficult so easy am very pleased with the service I recieved she was polite and very professional!!
Thanks Chris

Verified Customer

Made the right decision with the support from my consultant Renay Standford.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Thanks Renay Standford for explaining how it all works. I thought that i would struggle and be put in hardship for so long. Since that initial talk about my situation and how you made me realise that there was much more to life bills and loan repayments and there are networks out there that can help. So thanks again Renay. Weight lifted off my shoulder.

Feed back for Faz

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

He was really helpful to solve my Dept problems I'm very relaxed and satisfied from his services thanks Faz you did really well good on you

Verified Customer

Oh gosh.. so greatfull to her...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

I do not have more words except about her excellency,brilliancy.she was so hellofuleven I had thought that.i was sick dealing with my debit that was keep on building up.i tried to combat but all were in vain.i just spoke to her and all was finished in couple of weeks.i do highly recommend her if someone dig them out from best.thanks ashleigh ince again.may almighty bless you with health and wealth

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

Ashleigh was not short of amazing with helping us in our sticky situation we are so great full Ashleigh answered our call

So relieved! So happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

I had the pleasure of dealing with Ashleigh Golden whilst trying to figure out what to do with the financial crisis I Had been left in due to sickness. Ashleigh was nothing short of AMAZING, and I can finally focus back on my life rather than how I'm going to afford the next bill. I can't thank her enough! Highly Highly recommend.

Verified Customer

Wow, how good is this guy!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Faz was extremely helpful when I was in a terrible situation. He explained everything to me and helped me through the issues involved in setting this all up and we were successful.

Superstar!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Honestly Nathan Heng, was honestly lovely. These things make me a tad be uncomfortable and he helped me through it step by step and very attentive to everything I needed. He explained it to me in a way I could understand and also repeated him myself to before I did anything - replied to my messages and call very quickly and regardless of how dumb my questions could be was able to help me get exactly what I needed. Thank you so much for everything

Perfect time !Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

The staff ,Fazle so helpful. FAZ was so thorough in doing his job , So polite !In a way !you don’t feel embarrassed or be little.. thanks for the help ..Highly recommended... Much appreciated.. Many thanks... Gee

Verified Customer

Financial freedom, here I come!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

I have been under financial strain during the collaboration of finances in a relationship. One year on from that relationship ending, I felt swamped by debt I couldn't see my way out of. Thanks to the services of Debt Negotiators, I can see a way out - a way forward. I'm very grateful and my stress has lowered dramatically.

Extremely greatful

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

Most genuine help you can ever get, great customer service and I recommend Joseph Zaghrini to be the best to consult!!!!
Thank you very again to you Joseph Zaghrini!!

Verified Customer

This is great!! Can start living again and stop stressing

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

Fantastic experience with all staff involved, especially Ash. All my concerns were answered promptly and it was so easy for me because they did all the work. Thanks debt negotiators.

The Best WITHOUT A DOUBT UNBELIEVABLE

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

The time spent and invested by Joseph in myself I was taken with and a main reason I saw this through to the end and am rrrrreeeeallllllyyy glad I did.
The understanding and investment of his time 8n listening to myself of my situation was incredible and amazing, a really top human being and I felt he was so real in his dealings with myself and my situation, I was at the start not knowing what they do looking at a very long, dark and harrowing and dark life ahead with the battle against debt I had in front of me!
Joseph has changed my life forever and really turned it around!
Robert Harvey
110 out of 10 % for Joseph’s Incredible Service and Help which goes beyond just skills, he has a quality for dealing with and helping human beings! Don’t lose it buddy and stay real!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Life saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

I thought my world was over until I get a call from Chelsey and that changed everything now I can finally have some time for myself and less stress thank you

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Coffs Harbour

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Fast, friendly service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Tony and the team at debt negotiators did a fantastic job in helping with my finances and entering into a debt agreement! Highly recommend them!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 12 pages

How do i consolidate my debts?

Matty D asked on Jul 04, 2018

Hi Matty,
It does depend on your current debts, we provide a range of solutions, however it would be best to speak with you to get an idea of your situation and provide a solution tailored to your specific needs.
Feel free to give us a call on 1300 351 008 for a free assessment or send us a message and we can have someone contact you!
Kind Regards,
The Debt Negotiators Team

While paying of debt can I still get a loan to buy a home and not rent anymore?

Peter asked on Jul 04, 2018

Hi Peter,
It does depend on your current financial situation and what solution you are being assisted with.
If you could kindly give us a call on 1300 351 008 to provide further information, we would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Kind Regards,
The Debt Negotiators Team

Hi Guys If we have a mortgage can you help us?

Roz asked on May 02, 2018

Hi Roz,
We have a lot of clients with Mortgages who we have been able to assist, it all depends on your situation as a whole.
Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 351 008 for a free assessment to better assist us in providing appropriate options.
Thanks,