Verified Customer

Fantastic service for anyone suffering with credit issues

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Professional and reliable, the set up of my agreement was made incredibly easy by Michael and it now feels like I can move forward without having the shadow of debt cast above me everytime I consider making a purchase.

I am extremely grateful to be out of the situation I had got myself into and I would recommend anyone with credit issues that are dictating your life to give this service a shot.

Scott.

No Judgement!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

From feeling very embarrassed to share my situation with anyone, from the very first conversation with my consultant, Taneesha made me feel welcome and comfortable. All my questions were answered in an understandable way and the information she provided helped me make an informed decision. Above all the fact I didn't sense any judgement for my position meant a lot. Thank you Taneesha.

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Fazle Nasir provided excellent service all through the process from initial phone call to finalisation of the agreement. I was always informed of each step and kept up to date. Fazle was most helpful and informative. Thank you. This has really helped me.

Verified Customer

Great help in right time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Fazle Nasir provided excellent service and information through out the process from first phone call to finalisation of agreement.He informed me of each step and kept up to date. He was most helpful and informative. Thank you, This has really helped me.I am so impressed by him and the Debt Negotiators staff.

Life saving

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

I cannot thank you enough my finances are finally in order and my stress levels are gone I have had nothing but a positive experience it is much appreciated

Verified Customer

excellent service and prompt outcome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

Veronica provided excellent service all through the process from initial phone call to finalisation of agreement. I was always informed of each step and kept up to date. Veronica was most helpful and informative. Thank you. This has really helped me.

Fantastic Help to clear Debt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

I am so impressed by Debt Negotiators, Veronica Hanna was wonderful and re-assuring to our situation. We now have an easier one of payment per fortnight we can manage and get ourselves back on track. Thank you so much

Awesome Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

I am highly impressed with the service and dealings I had with Ashleigh Golden the Debt Management Consultant. She offered the best financial information and made it easy for me. I could not be more happier and would not have seen myself in a good situation if I didn't call Debt Negotiators for help. Thanks Ash for all your help.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

I am utterly impressed with the service and dealings I had with Debt Negotiators in particular Dounya Zakaria, although we were not able to go through a debt agreement, herself and her team offered the best financial information that made me clear all my debts and steered me in the right direction to mortgage brokers who can help me with getting new finance considering my credit file not being in good shape. I have now successfully taken control of my finances and bought my new property. I could not be more happier and would not have seen myself in a good situation if I didn't call Debt Negotiators for help.

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

Very pleased with Eman! She's so great and such a big help! Can now be stress free! Thanks so much!

Tremendous relief...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

The committment to efficiency, customer care and a quality attitude has been simply outstanding right from the first phone call. Eman showed a professional level of compassion to my plight and I could not be more satisfied with the repayments that I have been asked to make.
I have also had to request a change to my repayment days in order to suit my changing paydays and this has never been a problem for Debt Negotiators.
Great company..

I am OVER THE MOON!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

I am so impressed by Debt Negotiators, Eman Lewih was wonderful and re-assuring to our situation. We now have an easier one of payment per fortnight we can manage and get ourselves back on track. Thank you so much.

Verified Customer

Best decision to contact debt negotiators

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

I can not thank Chelsey enough for all her help to organise my debt. I thought it was too good to be true. After making many average finance decisions when I was younger and got myself in a place of escalating debt. Debt negotiators have have significantly reduced the amount I have to pay back and my monthly repayments have halved. I would highly recommend debt negotiators to reduce your financial stress and get your life back.

Excellent company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Great customer service, my debt case manger is excellent. She managed all my accounts and I had no stress or pressure from her.

Verified Customer

I could not be happier with this outcome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Adriana and the team at Debt Negotiators not only answered all of my questions and and queries, they helped me get my life back on track! I made some poor decisions growing up and now that I can understand the consequences I realised I would be stuck in this situation for the rest of my life. Adriana ensured that she would help get me back on track, she exceeded my expectations and has provided me with this life changing experience. I recommend speaking to Adriana from Debt Negotiators for all of your financial needs.

Changed My Life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Thank you Michael and the team at Debt Negotiators you have changed my life. I made some very ordinary decisions when i was younger and got myself in to a position that i had no clue how to get out of. Michael and the team at Debt Negotiators have helped me get my life and finances back on track and they made the process extremely simple. Cannot thank you enough!!!

Well worth it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Thank you Ipsa and Debt negotiators for your assistance in resolving my financial difficulties that I had unfortunately gotten myself into, you made it a seamless process with an achievable outcome in which I never thought would be possible.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Thank you Debt Negotiators and Adriana Hyslop for helping me to get out of my financial debt and stress. The entire process was made very simple and easy. Thanks once Again:)

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

thank you Ashleigh, your worth you weight in gold you have gone beyond helping me and I am thankful for what you have done for me, your a great asset to your company so thank you once again AAAA+++

Appreciation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

Just like to say thank you for sorting and the negotiating and solving the situation that I got myself into.....it is much appreciated

1 of 10 pages

Can I make co payments if things improve to pay off sooner?

Jennifer asked on Sep 06, 2017

Hi Jennifer,
You can always make extra payments to us to pay of your agreement with us, their are no additional fees or charges to doing this, just the satisfaction that you could finalise your agreement sooner!
Feel free to give us a call for more information.
The Debt Negotiators Team

If I entered a debt agreement over 4 years would this impact on my ability to get a car loan in 3 years?

m.S asked on Aug 03, 2017

Hi There,
It would be in your best interest to contact us for a free- no obligations consultation on 1300 351 008.
There are a lot of factors that can contribute whether or not that would be possible. We are happy to speak to you about this.
The Debt Negotiators Team

Do you handle taxation debt and child . support

Paipera asked on Jul 14, 2017

Hi Paipera,
We have helped clients before with both Taxation and Child Support debts, however it does depend on your situation as a whole.
If you could give us a call on 1300 351 008, we will be able to properly assess your situation with a FREE no obligation consult.

See all 15 questions about Debt Negotiators