Excellent company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Great customer service, my debt case manger is excellent. She managed all my accounts and I had no stress or pressure from her.

Verified Customer

I could not be happier with this outcome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Adriana and the team at Debt Negotiators not only answered all of my questions and and queries, they helped me get my life back on track! I made some poor decisions growing up and now that I can understand the consequences I realised I would be stuck in this situation for the rest of my life. Adriana ensured that she would help get me back on track, she exceeded my expectations and has provided me with this life changing experience. I recommend speaking to Adriana from Debt Negotiators for all of your financial needs.

Changed My Life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Thank you Michael and the team at Debt Negotiators you have changed my life. I made some very ordinary decisions when i was younger and got myself in to a position that i had no clue how to get out of. Michael and the team at Debt Negotiators have helped me get my life and finances back on track and they made the process extremely simple. Cannot thank you enough!!!

Well worth it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Thank you Ipsa and Debt negotiators for your assistance in resolving my financial difficulties that I had unfortunately gotten myself into, you made it a seamless process with an achievable outcome in which I never thought would be possible.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Thank you Debt Negotiators and Adriana Hyslop for helping me to get out of my financial debt and stress. The entire process was made very simple and easy. Thanks once Again:)

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

thank you Ashleigh, your worth you weight in gold you have gone beyond helping me and I am thankful for what you have done for me, your a great asset to your company so thank you once again AAAA+++

Appreciation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

Just like to say thank you for sorting and the negotiating and solving the situation that I got myself into.....it is much appreciated

Awesome,Professional,Lifechanging

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

I can not thank Nathan Heng enough for helping me after a Long battle to get my debt under control.From the first conversation with Nathan up to now he has guided me and explained all the way with every thing that happens with debt negotiators.His service was so prompt and delt with very professional and fast.I would definitely recommend Nathan to friends who are going through the same situation as me (drowing in personal loan&credit card with not a spare $ from week to week.Only wish I found them earlier.Words cant describe the stress that has been taken away from me after dealing with Nathan.Now that I have my debt under control thanks to Nathan I can start living and enjoying Life.

Verified Customer

Relief!! Thank you Dounya!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

I was struggling with multiple credit cards and loans. I was up to my eyes to be honest and getting nowhere. The money I was spending on repayments was barely registering on my balance owing and I couldn’t see a way out. When I first spoke with Dounya, she was very helpful, didn’t judge and was focussed on finding me a solution. All the way through the process, she has promptly replied to calls and emails and kept me fully informed of progress with my agreement.
I am now in a much better position financially thanks to Dounya’s help and diligence and I am very grateful. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is in a similar position.

Millbridge

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Ashleigh Golden Changed my Life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

I was in a position where my paycheck was accounted for before I even received it, with credit card debt and personal loan payments. I wasn't making a dent in the amount owed due to interest rates and felt destined for a lifetime of being a slave to my debt after living beyond my means when I was younger. I toyed with the idea of ringing Debt Negotiators for months, but thought it "too good to be true". It has now been a couple of months since my first call to Ashleigh Golden of debt negotiators, a lady who I now see as my angel. From the v ery start Ashleigh reassured me, never passed judgement and responded to every query I had (and there were many). I now have all my debt consolidated, all interest frozen and will be debt free in less than 5 years, after thinking it would be 25 years the way I was going. It really is a legitimate company that have never once made me feel bad or guilty. I didn't have to speak to any of my debtors, it was all done for me. Debt Negotiators are a godsend and Ashleigh Golden changed my life!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Professionalism.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Ritu Maluja is very professional in handling her client, very detailed and patient. She is very accommodating as well. Keep it up.

Verified Customer

A Hige weight off my shoulders

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

The process was incredible simple, informative and stress free. Customer service throughout has been most reliable and supportive. I cant recommend them enough

Amazing service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Cant thank enough Debt Negotiators for the service they had provided for me. Especially to a Ms. Ipsa Deo who provided me an excellent and friendly service. Thank you so much. Highly recommended!

Verified Customer

It was a very good and satisfactory service. Much appreciated.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

The service was quick, specially Fazle Nasir was good and helpful for me. I will recommend this service to my friends.

Ellenbrook

Private message

Customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Process from start to finish was very professional. Consultant Chelsey Steele was extremely helpful and a pleasure to deal with.

Absolute Lifesaver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Definitely a must if your debts are crushing you, it gives you a second chance! And great friendly customer service too! Thank you!

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Eman was excellent in communicating what was required of me and what will be done by them. The conversations and processes were very easy and simple to understand. I felt comfortable and valued, there was no pressure or harassing phone calls. I would recommend to anyone any time. Thank you Eman & Debt Negotiators.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

I had a fantastic experience with Debt Negotiatiors. I would like to give a big thank you to Dounya. You helped me get my debt under control and couldn't have been more understanding of my situation. Will 100% recommend to anyone.

Felt Valued

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Francis made me feel comfortable and valued...he was easy to speak with and supported me all the way through

Good Negotiations with The Credit Providers

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Take a long time but still good negotiation between us with the Credit providers. Very helpful during the loan arrangement period.

1 of 9 pages

If I entered a debt agreement over 4 years would this impact on my ability to get a car loan in 3 years?

m.S asked on Aug 03, 2017

Hi There,
It would be in your best interest to contact us for a free- no obligations consultation on 1300 351 008.
There are a lot of factors that can contribute whether or not that would be possible. We are happy to speak to you about this.
The Debt Negotiators Team

Do you handle taxation debt and child . support

Paipera asked on Jul 14, 2017

Hi Paipera,
We have helped clients before with both Taxation and Child Support debts, however it does depend on your situation as a whole.
If you could give us a call on 1300 351 008, we will be able to properly assess your situation with a FREE no obligation consult.
The Debt Negotiators Team

I am self employed. Can you still help me?

Karen asked on Jul 04, 2017

Answer this

I wasn't but I'm sure they can help anyone, they negotiate ur debt with the providers, I had around $12k credit card debts and I paid it off in about 3 1/2 years at an amount I could afford and didn't miss it, I will never own another credit card, I have a Visa debit card now

Hi Karen,
Thanks for your message, we can help most people and do deal with a lot of Self Employed clients. We would need to get the bigger picture of your situation.
You can call us on 1300 351 008 for a free consultation to discuss your situation, or you can provide me your details and I will have someone call you at a convenient time.

See all 14 questions about Debt Negotiators