Verified Customer

It gives me peace of mind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Thank you Debt Negotiator in helping answering my query today, and cheers to all the staff and to all your teams especially to Stephanie Golden , she gave me peace of mind in answering my questions today and so friendly. Keep up the good work guys

Debt Relief

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

I was seriously struggling with my credit cards payments. I contacted with Jessica and I explained my financial situations to her. she advised me what are options were there. I had a serries of talk to her. My serious debt issue is resolved and now I can have a bit of relief. she was friendly and understandable . she advised me the correct product to choose. I hope that it will work it out. one single payment only rather than multiple payments to cards. If you have unmanageable credit cards debt, then contact with her. She is there to help you with the best possible solutions. Thanks Debt Negotiators for professional help to get out the serious financial stress. Special thanks goes to JESSICA for her out standing professional service. I would like to give her 5 star rating . Sharowar Hossain from Western Australia.

Peak Hill

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

AAA service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

I'm really grateful to these guys, My debt building and fearful I was
A solution on a fortnight payment, weekly, or 4 weekly its not the worry of a calendar months, AAA service, and All I do payday is make sure the money keeps my end of the arrangement and it fits my pay day

Expletory effort by Nathan, Stephanie and Toni in pay department
There are some other small payments for these guys help
But Id rather pay than have no ar or worse
Kind regards
Leighton

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

I would like to compliment one of your employees, Nathan Heng , Debt Management Consultant for the excellent service he provided me. Nathan helped me to sort out my credit cards debt and some personal loan.

I have always been pleased with the service I received from Nathan. His professionalism and enthusiasm to get to the root of the issue promptly exceeded my expectations. Just within one day, Nathan resolved the issue in my benefit on how he explained things to me. This is why I decided to consolidate all my debts.

Nathan professionalism and commitment to the highest level of customer’s satisfaction should be acknowledged. Having in mind such a pleasant experience with Nathan, It would be my pleasure to recommend your company to anyone I know that has the same issue as me.

Sincerely,
Eddie

This is perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

I would like to thank Dounya Zakaria, as she was extremely helpful, to the point that she was available to contact 24/7 and explained every thing in detail.

Life saving choice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Phone calls from creditors, thick and fast all gone. Hours of worrying about paying the bills and creditors all gone. Thanks to these guys and they put it all together in one easy manageable payment. Great thank you so much

Verified Customer

These is the perfect thing I was struggling with financial now thanks for debts negotiater I’m leavi

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

I would like to say, hank you so much Navin help all the details I need, you are very patient and come person when he explain and wait for respond from me. He is very quick to respond all the phone call as much he can. I am very happy to refer for some one else to Navin.
Thank you appreciate for everything!!!

Verified Customer

My light at the end of a tunnel.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

My whole experience was truly exceptional. All the people I spoke to and that helped me were very professional and did everything possible to help me. They always kept me informed and were happy to give me their extension so I could reach the same person each time.
I thank you all, especially Nathan, for all your time and kindness.
Customer service exceptional

Verified Customer

Life was hell before now living my life.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

My dear fellow,
I been struggling with my debt for very long time and couldnt manage my expenses very well cause of huge amount of interest i was paying towards my payment and couldnt get out my self from debt then I contacted debt neg and then I had conversation with Ritu maluja and she was very amazing women who build confidence on me and very friendly feel like i talk with my sister and she was very helpful at all time supporting me throughout the process. I am very very thanks full to Ritu who helped me at time when I need most..
Highly recomended Ritu Maluja.
Bless u Ritu.
Cherrs.

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I would like to say a very big thank you to Steph Golden for helping me get through the past few weeks. When I lost my job I rang to let debt negotiators of my situation and Steph answered my call she was so understanding, kind, supportive and very helpful. Thank you so much Steph you are amazing.
Kind Regards
Nicole Fair.

Good choice

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Adjoa was very efficient in making the who process happen. Promptly returned calls and answered all questions. A little disappointed that repayments are scheduled to restart a month earlier than the signed agreement stated. You would think that of all involved 'Debt Negotiators' would understand the stress and difficulty this can bring to people in my situation.

Verified Customer

So grateful for so much help. Service was professional and stress free!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

From the minute we touched base with the company we could breathe a sigh of relief! Not only was Dounya our representative kind, caring and professional she made the whole experience not so embarrassing or complicated. Thank you for all the help.

Perfect company great help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

They hear me my situation and were keen to help me soon as posible thank you people appreciate what u have done to me

Verified Customer

Great service and no stress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

It was a pleasure to deal with Chelsey and the team. Nothing was to hard and they responded to and question or issues in a timely manner.

Best Customer Service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

My experience with Renay was more then satisfactory she helped me so much and made something that seemed difficult so easy am very pleased with the service I recieved she was polite and very professional!!
Thanks Chris

Verified Customer

Made the right decision with the support from my consultant Renay Standford.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Thanks Renay Standford for explaining how it all works. I thought that i would struggle and be put in hardship for so long. Since that initial talk about my situation and how you made me realise that there was much more to life bills and loan repayments and there are networks out there that can help. So thanks again Renay. Weight lifted off my shoulder.

Feed back for Faz

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

He was really helpful to solve my Dept problems I'm very relaxed and satisfied from his services thanks Faz you did really well good on you

Verified Customer

Oh gosh.. so greatfull to her...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

I do not have more words except about her excellency,brilliancy.she was so hellofuleven I had thought that.i was sick dealing with my debit that was keep on building up.i tried to combat but all were in vain.i just spoke to her and all was finished in couple of weeks.i do highly recommend her if someone dig them out from best.thanks ashleigh ince again.may almighty bless you with health and wealth

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

Ashleigh was not short of amazing with helping us in our sticky situation we are so great full Ashleigh answered our call

So relieved! So happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

I had the pleasure of dealing with Ashleigh Golden whilst trying to figure out what to do with the financial crisis I Had been left in due to sickness. Ashleigh was nothing short of AMAZING, and I can finally focus back on my life rather than how I'm going to afford the next bill. I can't thank her enough! Highly Highly recommend.

1 of 13 pages

Hi there, I had defaulted on my credit cards in the past due to loss of job. I now have a stable job and in comfortable zone to make payments in installments. However, the debt collectors are asking $6k upfront which is quiet challenging. I have approx $30k worth of debt. Is there a solution to pool up all my debt together and make payment arrangements in installement over couple of years timeframe.

PRM asked on Nov 05, 2018

Hey,
The Answer is Debt negotiators. I was in something similar, but less, and I have government assistance without work
Your payments would all be taken care of, even the calls with these guys.
The payments are less, and they also take payments fortnightly or the day on or after the pay day.
Its seems to good to be true, You still pay your debt, But they do all the ground work, stop the calls
and the payments are minimal compared to what you would be paying now

Hi PRM,
Quite like Leighton kindly pointed out, we offer a range of Debt Solutions but to be able to properly assist you we would require more information.
Please feel free to give us a call for a no obligation conversation on 1300 351 008 or alternatively, you can pass on your details to me and I can have one of our Financial Solution Specialists give you a call at a suitable time.

The Debt Negotiators Team

How do i consolidate my debts?

Matty D asked on Jul 04, 2018

Hi Matty,
It does depend on your current debts, we provide a range of solutions, however it would be best to speak with you to get an idea of your situation and provide a solution tailored to your specific needs.
Feel free to give us a call on 1300 351 008 for a free assessment or send us a message and we can have someone contact you!
The Debt Negotiators Team

While paying of debt can I still get a loan to buy a home and not rent anymore?

Peter asked on Jul 04, 2018

Hi Peter,
It does depend on your current financial situation and what solution you are being assisted with.
If you could kindly give us a call on 1300 351 008 to provide further information, we would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

See all 22 questions about Debt Negotiators