Great Service! Really Helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Dounya was very Helpful and guided me through the whole process,
If you ever find yourself in a financial pickle, I recommend contacting Debt Negotiators

Verified Customer

Chelsey Steele needs a halo on her head

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Chelsey was been awesome, she explained everything in simple terms. Very pleasant with all interaction well done Chelsey thank you Susan and Chris

THIS is A1 service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

This is the best customer service the i receive when i need deal with any issues, thank you veronica for you help you are the best always explained to me plain and simple though the process and answered all my questions , thanks again veronica you make my Christmax more happy

Excellent sevice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Excellent sevice by Fazle

Fazle really understood my situation. He informed of step by step process which was helpful and easy to understand. I would say this has helped me a lot and would recommend to others who are in a similar situation.

A+++ service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Definitely live up to there name. Was in a bad situation in debt, DN managed to sort everything out before christmas. Happy with the service they provide.

Verified Customer

Heartfelt thanks and appreciation to a great debt consolidation company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

I had such a positive experience with Debt Negotiators with what I was worried would be a stressful and demeaning process... I was always treated with respect and felt valued as a client. I can not recommend their services enough to those in need of financial assistance. Thanks again to the team.

Awesome!!!! Awesome!!!! Awesome!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

I'm so glad I rung Debt Negotiators, now I don't have to worry about the phone calls, and now I'll have a stress free xmas. I Bless the day I saw the add on TV, a big thank you to Chelsey Steele you were so helpful, easy to talk to always ready to answer any questions we had and I just can't thank you enough...

Verified Customer

Fantastic company!! Absolutely life changing.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

I cannot thank Ashley Golding from debt negotiators enough for making those dreaded calls all stop and making everything so easy and prompt with no judgment at all. Ash is an absolute legend and has made my life stress free and enjoyable again you really have.

excellent work Eman

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Eman has been excellent to my partner and I. I think she is the greatest. A wonderful person to talk to. I would recommend Eman to anyone. Eman had saved my partner and I from Debt. We are so grateful to have had an excellent person dealing with our situation. Thank you Eman for everything.
Stanka

My lifesavers.!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Fast and reliable in setting me up and was eager to help me. Chelsey, you were wonderful. You made everything so easy and you helped me all along. Thank you and I can't believe that I would be able to move forward now. Hope you can help more people that is struggling.
Chelsey, you are amazing!!!!

Absolute lifesavers!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

Extremely happy with the service. eman was really helpful couldn't be happier with the help I got from her! She saved me

Excellent service from Fazle

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

Couldn't ask for any better service than what I got from Fazle. He made me feel comfortable with in the situation I was in.

Keep it up.

Verified Customer

Fantastic service for anyone suffering with credit issues

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Professional and reliable, the set up of my agreement was made incredibly easy by Michael and it now feels like I can move forward without having the shadow of debt cast above me everytime I consider making a purchase.

I am extremely grateful to be out of the situation I had got myself into and I would recommend anyone with credit issues that are dictating your life to give this service a shot.

Scott.

No Judgement!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

From feeling very embarrassed to share my situation with anyone, from the very first conversation with my consultant, Taneesha made me feel welcome and comfortable. All my questions were answered in an understandable way and the information she provided helped me make an informed decision. Above all the fact I didn't sense any judgement for my position meant a lot. Thank you Taneesha.

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Fazle Nasir provided excellent service all through the process from initial phone call to finalisation of the agreement. I was always informed of each step and kept up to date. Fazle was most helpful and informative. Thank you. This has really helped me.

Verified Customer

Great help in right time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Fazle Nasir provided excellent service and information through out the process from first phone call to finalisation of agreement.He informed me of each step and kept up to date. He was most helpful and informative. Thank you, This has really helped me.I am so impressed by him and the Debt Negotiators staff.

Life saving

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

I cannot thank you enough my finances are finally in order and my stress levels are gone I have had nothing but a positive experience it is much appreciated

Verified Customer

excellent service and prompt outcome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

Veronica provided excellent service all through the process from initial phone call to finalisation of agreement. I was always informed of each step and kept up to date. Veronica was most helpful and informative. Thank you. This has really helped me.

Fantastic Help to clear Debt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

I am so impressed by Debt Negotiators, Veronica Hanna was wonderful and re-assuring to our situation. We now have an easier one of payment per fortnight we can manage and get ourselves back on track. Thank you so much

Awesome Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

I am highly impressed with the service and dealings I had with Ashleigh Golden the Debt Management Consultant. She offered the best financial information and made it easy for me. I could not be more happier and would not have seen myself in a good situation if I didn't call Debt Negotiators for help. Thanks Ash for all your help.

1 of 11 pages

Can I make co payments if things improve to pay off sooner?

Jennifer asked on Sep 06, 2017

Hi Jennifer,
You can always make extra payments to us to pay of your agreement with us, their are no additional fees or charges to doing this, just the satisfaction that you could finalise your agreement sooner!
Feel free to give us a call for more information.
The Debt Negotiators Team

If I entered a debt agreement over 4 years would this impact on my ability to get a car loan in 3 years?

m.S asked on Aug 03, 2017

Hi There,
It would be in your best interest to contact us for a free- no obligations consultation on 1300 351 008.
There are a lot of factors that can contribute whether or not that would be possible. We are happy to speak to you about this.
The Debt Negotiators Team

Do you handle taxation debt and child . support

Paipera asked on Jul 14, 2017

Hi Paipera,
We have helped clients before with both Taxation and Child Support debts, however it does depend on your situation as a whole.
If you could give us a call on 1300 351 008, we will be able to properly assess your situation with a FREE no obligation consult.

See all 15 questions about Debt Negotiators