Googong

Model: EN85RAE (Red,Aeroccino 3) Date Purchased: May 2018

Great machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2018

I have had this coffee machine for 6 months now and don't know how I got through without it! The coffee (generally using the short shot) tastes great. Although I have my favourite varieties, all so far are good. The temperature of the coffee is just right and drinkable straight away.

Model: EN85WAE (White,Aeroccino 3) Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Good coffee machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

I have used the Delonghi Nespresso machines in the past and I have always been happy with the taste of the coffee that they produce including this new machine. they taste of the coffee is pretty consistent and it give a nice rich coffee flavour which comes out nice and hot but does not burn the coffee. I also use the milk frother which heats up and froths the milk and works well. It is a compact little unit and is pretty quiet

Melbourne

Model: EN85RAE (Red,Aeroccino 3) Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Ideal Machine For Anyone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

I have this fantastic machine which we use every where we go. We love Nespresso coffee and being able to carry on this little machine makes the most wonderful item for our trips. Both, machine and milk frother are easy to use and simple to clean. Highly recommend machine if you are traveller (best local trip as we haven't use this machine overseas). We haven't had any issue with the machine since purchased.

Model: EN85WSOLO (White) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Coffee for emergencies

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

We have had more expensive, larger machines in the past which seemed to make better coffee even though the pods are the same. Really only suitable for an emergency coffee for one person, perhaps two at a pinch. the only real positive is that it only takes up a little bench space.

Purchased at: Nespresso Shop

Model: EN85LAE (Lime Green, Aeroccino 3) Date Purchased: May 2018

Very Compact and Delivers results every time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

I love this machine, it is very compact and does not occupy much space on my kitchen bench, it delivers great quality results and I love using it over and over again it produces the same great coffee without a glitch, there is a variety of capsules available and I love using them, all great.

Darwin

• 1 answer

Verified Purchase Model: EN85WSOLO (White) Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Great coffee pod Machine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

I brought this coffee pod machine from JB Hi-Fi a couple of months ago and love it. It comes with a box of sample Nespresso pods to try which was great. I shop at Coles and they have a good range of pods available plus I brought some Nespresso pods online. I find the quality of the coffee from this machine great.

Only downside, but I knew this from reading reviews before I purchased it - I have my coffee with milk so I use a mug. It was a tight fit under the spout so I simply removed the drip tray and put a dish cloth down to catch the drips.

This is a great machine for the price (around $120) especially given I already have a milk frother. I recently brought a second one for our holiday place.

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

Perth

• 1 question
  • 10 answers

Model: EN85WAE (White,Aeroccino 3) Date Purchased: Jan 2017

The first thing I go to every morning!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

This coffee making machine is my favourite in the kitchen! It is simple to use, it doesn't take up much space on my kitchen counter. It brews the best coffee, just like having a coffee shop in your kitchen! The temperature of the coffee brewed is perfect too. It consistently brews a great cup of coffee. I highly recommend you buy this machine!

Model: EN85WSOLO (White) Date Purchased: Sep 2018

This is amazing, I can’t luve without.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

So my old pod machine dies on me, and I have always wanted a Nespresso machine. I will never use anything else. I received $50 free pods with my order as well so even better. The mini does me as I am on my own and only drink black coffee. I could not live without this machine. I even miss it when I go stay and visit friends who do not own one. I love, love, love it and could not live without it

Purchased at: Nespresso Shop

Model: EN85WSOLO (White) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Daily routine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Using this coffee machine becomes my daily routine, it is so easy to use as you only need to pour some water in it, put whatever capsule you like and then turn on the machine, that’s al! It tastes good, there’s not much noise while using it which is much better than my previous big w one

Model: EN85WSOLO (White) Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Love it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

I would say this is a more modern coffee machine, the size is really as it’s small so it’s easy to store, the coffee are tasty and there’s a variety of choices of capsules which is good, it’s easy to use.
Since the machine is so small so you cannot put a lot of water in it, but it’s still okay

Tasmania

Model: EN85WSOLO (White) Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Using it everyday!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

Got this from one of my birthday present, did not expect i would use that everyday now! The coffee outcome is great and it is really easy to use!
It’s small enough to go travel with it, it’s easy to clean and there’s a variety choice of capsules!
Definitely recommend you all to buy!

Model: EN85WAE (White,Aeroccino 3) Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Gets constsantly used

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

I would describe myself as a reluctant convert to pod coffee - I held out for years but eventually my wife bought this and the quickness and convenience are certainly positnes. It still cant beat a coffee from y local cafe but it has its place and this little DeLonghi does a great job

Purchased at: eBay

Model: EN85WSOLO (White) Date Purchased: Jul 2018

This is perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2018

I love the style and size of this machine! It fits nicely in my kitchen as I have little bench space. It looks modern and good. Makes great coffee, works quickly and well. The machine is so easy to clean and put back together. Easy drawer to pull out and empty the pods too. Love it!

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

Melbourne

Model: EN85LAE (Lime Green, Aeroccino 3) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Super convenient

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

Did not buy one for myself but bought one for my mum but still want to review this as I am one of the user as well
This coffee machine size is just perfect for small kitchen and the colour is also so modern
It’s sooooo convenient as it is so easy to make a coffee with the flavour that you want and it is also very easy to clean, you only have to wipe the thing that you put capsule in
My mum use that almost every morning

Model: EN85WSOLO (White) Date Purchased: May 2018

Excellent coffee

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Very easy to make and very delicious in all flavours. Easy to clean. We were making just instant coffee but now it’s to hard to resist the aroma of real coffee beans of a morning. Glad we purchased this. The staff at Harvey Norman were very friendly and sold the product well as she had one herself at home she had recently purchased.

Adelaide

• 4 answers

Model: EN85WAE (White,Aeroccino 3) Date Purchased: May 2017

Great for Travelling

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Bought this smaller machine specifically for when I travel. It's compact size doesn't take up much room and it's light to carry. Works just as well as the full size model, without the bulkiness. It came with a bonus Aeroccino that does a great job making cappuccinos. A fantastic purchase.

Model: EN85WSOLO (White) Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Perfect tiny little machine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Love this little machine as this is quite suitable for my little modern kitchen, the coffee outcome is good and the steps are super easy, all you just have to do is to put some water into the pod and turn it on, the only thing that i am disappointed with the machine is the size of the water pod, but as this is called as a mini one, so do not expect too much!

West Beach

• 2 helpful votes

Model: EN85RAE (Red,Aeroccino 3) Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Wonderful for a small appliance!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Can't believe how well this very small coffee maker makes fantastic coffee dispite the mini size of the appliance. The Captuals are easy to fit in the machine and come in a wide range of types. Very easy to use simply plug in put in the Captuals and away you go then you get a great drink at the end

Purchased at: Kmart

Adelaide

Model: EN85RAE (Red,Aeroccino 3) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Coffee machine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

This has been a brilliant machine from my office and is well hidden in a cupboard for my instant pleasure. My colleagues and clients have no idea what I'm up to although the machine does make a very loud noise when there is no other sound around. I also have a milk froth are which does and is also in the cupboard with the machine. The only issue I have is that Machine doesn't hold much water. Otherwise it is incredibly easy to use

• 1 question
  • 4 helpful votes

Model: EN85LAE (Lime Green, Aeroccino 3) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Perfect size for modern kitchen and lifestyle

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

I have been a Nespresso fan since the very beginning and have had a few machines. This little guy is just beautifully designed. Light and compact. Easy to clean. Water cistern comes out easily. No buttons to mess with. Capsules don't get stuck.

Milk frother also great.

We bought a black pod drawer that the machine and frother sit on, so we can just grab a pod and pop it in when we are in a rush. We also have the recycle cylinder so we can recycle our pods back to Nespresso.

Only downside is sometimes it drips a little afterwards. no biggie.

And, how good is the service at Nespresso?! Free coffee with the loveliest staff. I am a fan for life.

1 of 4 pages