Murray Bridge

Model: EN265BAE (Black, Aeroccino) Date Purchased: Dec 2015

Great coffee

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Coffee taste amazing, so glad I can buy compatible Pods for this machine from woolworths now though as it does get pricey.
Very easy to use and easy to clean.
I couldnt live without it. Taste as good as cafe barista style coffee. When I also.purchased the machine you receive a sample pack of coffee PODs.... this is great to test all flavors

Purchased at: Radio Rentals SA

Sydney

Model: EN167B (Black) Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Delicious coffee!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

I love the coffee that is produced from this machine. It's so easy to use, easy to clean and quick if you want a coffee on the run. We have used a variety of the pod varieties and haven't been disappointed with any. The milk machine is a bonus! Highly recommend any of these products.

Model: EN265BAE (Black, Aeroccino) Date Purchased: Dec 2015

Will never drink instant coffee again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

The coffee is consistently delicious, and the special flavours are always worth trying.
The machine is a breeze to use and we will never return to instant coffee. I was so impressed with this machine and the Nescafe coffee pods, that I have one in my office as well.
It's really easy to clean.
One of the best things for my kitchen I have bought. Really happy.

Shellharbour

Model: EN265BAE (Black, Aeroccino) Date Purchased: May 2015

Fantastic machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

So happy with this purchase & always makes a good cup of coffee. Hasn't missed a beat in two years & we use probably daily. Was purchased as a Mother's Day gift to myself Haha & my husband uses it the most! Does a good froth & easy to clean.

Model: EN267BAE (Black) Date Purchased: May 2016

Super easy to use!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

This machine has two buttons- one for espresso and one for lungho... you can’t go wrong! It’s super easy to use... love it!
Stylish slim black design looks good in the kitchen and doesn’t take up much space at all
Easy cleaning - after I use it I run plain water through to keep the elements clean from residue coffee

Gold Coast

Verified Purchase Model: EN167B (Black) Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Compact and delicious

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

I am a coffee snob and completely love my Nespresso, popping a capsule in and making my daily espresso has become a ritual. Definitely worth the money, I never buy morning coffees anymore and great for entertaining . Looks great too ! And it's so easy to use and clean, just empty the tray and fill the water it's so simple!

Model: EN267WAE (White) Date Purchased: Jan 2017

great little machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

I am very happy with the size of this machine - it does not take up too much bench space. It is quick to heat up and the coffee (I don't like the generic brands) tastes good. It is quiet to operate, well as quiet as the other machines I have had. The only thing is, because of it's small size, you need to refill the 'jug' frequently - but that is ok with me. Very easy to use. Would purchase again if I needed to.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Model: EN266BAE (Black, Aeroccino) Date Purchased: May 2015

Best coffee machine ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

You don't need to be a barista with this one click of the button machine with no mess to get a perfect coffee every time. The coffee pods are perfect, no mess, no measuring, perfect coffee. Nespresso has a great range with favours to suit all. Easy to clean, easy to use.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Model: EN167B (Black) Date Purchased: Mar 2017

The best coffee machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

I absolutely love this coffee machine it makes the perfect cup of coffee every single time. It has never skipped a beat and is very easy to use.
Simply press buttons and walk away come back to perfectly brewed coffee just add your frothed milk, the milk frother is awesome

Purchased at: Gifted

• 9 helpful votes

Model: EN265BAE (Black, Aeroccino) Date Purchased: Mar 2017

BEST COFFEE MACHINE - So simple

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

This is the first of the Nespresso machines i have purchased and im really impressed with the quality coffee. The pods are on par with what you buy from Coles and Woolies. Nespresso have a excellent recycling scheme which we use too for the pods. The machine itself is very easy to use and easy to clean

Very impressed!

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Model: EN267WAE (White) Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Great for low-moderate coffee drinkers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

I love my Nespresso machine for its convenience - no mess & anyone can make it - no barista skills required! The capsules are expensive when compared to more traditional coffee makers (with ground beans) but for me being the only coffee drinker in the house, it's worth it. I love the design of this model as well, the the vintage-esque, cream colour.

• 10 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Model: EN167B (Black) Date Purchased: Mar 2013

Was our starter machine

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

We had this for close to two years before we just used it to death. The only downside of this model is the milk heater which is hard to clean. It tends to build up around the metal part in the center. That's the only pain. Otherwise it's a great entry into the marketing machine of Nespresso! We have bought another one of these for the caravan and then we upgraded to an automatic version for the home!

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Newcastle

Model: EN267WAE (White) Date Purchased: Feb 2012

Excellent! Easy to clean But it Can be tricky to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

It's hard to figure out the flashing buttons sometimes you wait wait then hit button when ready but I still get confussed by it, the milk frothed is excellent though and it can use all sorts of pods we love it! It is easy to pull apart and keep clean, the pods need to be empties after each use to keep it nice and clean and we put fresh water in after each use it's been 5 years and still works perfectly

Purchased at: David Jones

Model: EC600MR (Red) Date Purchased: Sep 2017

This is a machine I use every day . In my view the perfect coffee done at home.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

Love using this machine , very easy to use load the capsule in and press the button. My kind of coffee. You have such a great choice of coffee so it caters to all tastes. The milk frothed up beautifully and makes a really nice coffee. It's also really easy to clean . Which makes the experience of making a coffee easy.

Kellyville

Model: EN267BAE (Black) Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Not bad

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

We purchased this particular coffee machine a few months ago from Myers. It’s nice but it does not heat the milk a lot. I like the milk to be more warm than what it does. However it’s a nice sleek kinda machine which does not take a lot of space.

melbourne

• 2 answers

Model: EN167B (Black) Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Good quality nespresso machine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

This is a simple and easy to use the coffee machine. Not much hassle, just put in the pod and push the button. The milk frother is small and has to be washed every time. I'm making 2 lates every morning and I need to wash the milk frother in between.

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

Model: EN265BAE (Black, Aeroccino) Date Purchased: Aug 2016

Wonderful machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Quick and easy to use. Consistently makes great tasting coffee. Can adjust cup size and strength of coffee as required. Milk frothier requires cleaning immediately after use to prevent milk sticking to base of frother. Great variety of pods available for purchase through Nespresso stores. Would recommend this machine to any coffee lovers.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melbourne, Victoria

Model: EN265BAE (Black, Aeroccino) Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

The coffee tastes incredible, so smooth & creamy with the option of a short or long coffee and with milk if preferred.
The machine itself if quite compact, taking up little if next-to-nothing bench space.
It's so easy to operate and cleaning is just as easy & quick!
I love it that much I bought one for my parents too.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Model: EN267WAE (White) Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

Amazing Machine. This was given to us as a house warming gift. We absolutely love it. we were worried about how a capsule machine coffee would taste but honestly it's better then some coffees you pay for. The milk frother has two settings one hot and one cold. and you can take the spring out so the milk warms up without frothing. Only downfall is having to buy the pods that can add up! Otherwise we Love it.

Purchased at: Nespresso Shop

Sunshine Coast, Qld

Model: EC600MR (Red) Date Purchased: Aug 2014

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

I love the ability to have a good coffee at home and with a variety of different flavours and / or intensity. My husband doesn't drink coffee so it's great as I don't have to buy a full packet of coffee.

1 of 12 pages