Sydney

Model: EN167B (Black) Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Satisfied with the product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

I bought it last year for my husband as his birthday gift and he likes it very much. The milk is creamy and coffee taste is just right. Still in good condition now. Good looking as well. Other than that the capsule is a bit expensive. Hope can get more discount sometimes

• 6 helpful votes

Model: EN167B (Black) Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

I have been using this machine for several months and it is performing well even when I use Nespresso-compatible capsules at the supermarket. It heats the water pretty quickly and coffee is ready in no time when you are on the go in the morning. Maintence is minimal, easy to wipe and clean.

Model: EN267BAE (Black) Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Luke warm milk, a waste of money, I Like my coffee hot.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

We bought this machine to save money with buying coffee from Mc Donald's etc. I am very disappointed as the coffee is not hot enough. You can gulp it down is one go. For people who like warm coffee it could be fine, but I like my coffee hot, so my machine sits here, while my daughter picks up the coffee from McDonald, brings it home, and it is still hotter than the coffee we make in the Delonghi Nespresso machine. I am taking it back to the shop and complaining that I want my money back. Most people would expect it to make hot coffee, not luke warm.

Model: EN267WAE (White) Date Purchased: Oct 2016

this is amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

the coffee was absolutely amazing and the coffee tasted great nice and smooth and creamy. the coffee produced by the machine changed over the 2 years I have had it. also, the production of coffee depends on how clean the machine was inside. the temperature was always consistent no matter when i used it

Gold Coast

Model: EN267BAE (Black) Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Can't live without

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

I am a mum of 5 so obviously need my coffee fix daily. I was drinking the usual supermarket coffee and got sick of it. I started looking into coffee machines and thought this one looked easy to use and would look good in our kitchen with our other decor.
We purchased it without even trying the coffee as a gamble. We purchased it through myer and had to go into Nespresso for the coffee pods and to verify our machine for our warranty. They staff were absolutely wonderful and have continued to be wonderful every time we have gone in.
The machine itself is the best thing I've purchased for my kitchen. The milk warmer is fantastic, we also use it for hot chocolates for the kids. The coffee itself tastes amazing and we always compare our cafe coffees to our home coffees. The machine is a little bit loud when the coffee is being poured but other then that it's fine. It's easy to use, easy to change flavours of coffee and easy to change from Capp to flat white. It's an all round winner in our house and I would recommend it to everyone, we even bought both parents one each for gifts!

Purchased at: Myer

Emerald

Model: EN267BAE (Black) Date Purchased: Mar 2015

Cafe tasting coffee in your own home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

This machine is life changer and investment into saving money from regularly buying coffees on the work commute. The fast is sensational, very user friendly and extremely simple to clean. Having one on your own bench top satisfies the cravings and needs for a coffee in a very simplistic, cost effective manner

Adelaide

• 1 comment
  • 21 helpful votes

Model: EN167B (Black) Date Purchased: Aug 2017

good value for money

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

bought this coffee machine on special for the Good guys. the machine works perfectly. Coffee out of this machine tastes no difference compared to some high end models. My wife and I are bother coffee addicts and we completely love this machine. And it does not take lots of room. Perfect for a small kitchen.

highly recommend this model and DeLonghi brand.

Sydney

• 4 answers

Model: EN265BAE (Black, Aeroccino) Date Purchased: Apr 2016

Simply the best! Easy, affordable & tasty coffee

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Wow o wow!!! Super easy to use and get the hang of, as well as clean and maintain. Coffee comes out really smooth and delicious, as good as the one sold at the cafe near me (so in turn, have saved a tonne of money!). Also great for when guests come over as it's very quick and you're able to put whatever type of coffee blend they like in it without making an entire batch for just one cup!

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Model: EN265BAE (Black, Aeroccino) Date Purchased: May 2018

Best bang for your buck in the nespresso coffee machine line!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

Best machine in its price bracket in terms of pod machines. Highly recommended! Was able to purchase it on a cash back and coffee credit deal from JB HIFI so that was quite the added bonus. Only thing I would change is that I'd like the coffee produced to be a little bit hotter, but I like very hot coffee so that's a personal preference.

Sunshine Coast

• 2 answers

Model: EN167B (Black) Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Great tasting coffee

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Great machine. Very easy to use and clean. Wide variety of pods available. It would be great if Nespresso produced biodegradable pods. Hopefully in the future. Like that the frother is atrached so that it only takes up one powerpoint. Very stylish and will suit all kitchens. Good cash back promos that are on fairly regularly it seems.

Model: EN265SAE (Silver, Aeroccino) Date Purchased: Dec 2014

Best start to the morning

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

So easy to use and so easy to clean! Milk froths perfectly to the perfect temperature. Could not be happier with this machine. Nespresso also provide such a great variety of different flavours and intensities. It is hard to choose a favourite! Good looking machine too. Real coffee, real easy!

Purchased at: Myer

Model: EN267BAE (Black) Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Drinking my coffee right now :-)

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

Yep, I'm drinking my coffee as I write this review! :)

Easy to use, tasty coffee, hot fluffy milk, easy to clean and doesn't take up much counter top space. What more could you ask for really?

It's easy to buy more coffee pods as and when you need them, either online or at Coles/Woolies/IGA.

I even get 2 coffees out of one pod, as they're quite strong

Melbourne

• 2 comments
  • 1 question
  • 10 helpful votes

Model: EN267BAE (Black) Date Purchased: Jan 2016

Great little machine

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

The ease of use with this machine is why we bought it. It’s easy to clean, makes a nice coffee and looks nice on our bench top. The variety of coffee from Nespresso is also very good. I look forward to having my morning coffee using this machine. I’d definitely buy this brand again.

• 2 helpful votes

Model: EN167B (Black) Date Purchased: Jul 2016

Quick coffee without needing Barista skills!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

I initially bought it to save me time in the mornings and I am really so very happy that I did so. Now, if I am not rushed, I use my traditional stove top Italian Cafeteira, but when I need a real coffee in a hurry, I use the Delonghi Espresso pod machine. I have given up on the full size barista machine ever since I bought the Espresso pod machine because it simply makes sense to me - so little effort and definitely easily accessible ways to clean it between uses. No longer do I have to put up with strange smells from the full size barista machine or worry about water/ milk temperature and getting the latte versus the capuccino style froth right for guests - I am a short black coffee drinker myself.

• 1 review

Model: EN267BAE (Black) Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Cash back rort

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

This is our 2nd machine, the first has been great except for the frother being a little hit and miss. Bought the second for holiday house - a good buy with the cash back - so we thought.
The fact is that Nespresso wants you to jump thru hoops to make the claim and god help you if you don't own a computer. Of course they will tell you you can purchase direct from Nespresso and they will do the cash back for you - but - you pay a lot more! Buy from somewhere else, they really don't want to know you.
The cash back site requires information to be submitted including the bar code of the product, unfortunately not that legible on my machine and a letter was mistaken for a number - fail no. 1 for the cashback attempt. I called them and was told exactly what the letter should be, so they knew but could not change my claim, I had to resubmit.
2nd attempt - failed again. Another call to find out why. The scanned receipt did not have the date legible. Same receipt used as in attempt 1 but they could not tell me that in the first call, I only find out when it is rejected for the second time. The fact is that the receipt is so long that it is impossible to get both the store name and the date into a photo that is an accepted size for the Nespresso claim back form on line.
OK, I am told to fold the receipt in such a way that it fits the photo download, blocks out the bank details and then it will include the date. Wow, who would have thought.
3rd attempt - well lets see. The machine is still in its box, if the 3rd attempt is rejected, then the machine will be returned for a full refund and we will purchase another type.
The cash back is a great 'come on in'. If Nespresso were absolutely serious, they would process the cashback in store. And they may consider selling the products in their stores for the same price as other stores. Perhaps in the very least the cash back claim online could be more user friendly - it did not even register the store I purchased from. What if you don't own a computer? In reality Nespresso do not want you to claim. At least it is keeping someone employed to reject the claims, maybe they get a bonus for every reject!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

SYDNEY

• 2 answers
  • 7 helpful votes

Model: EN267WAE (White) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Best purchase ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

I purchased this to replace the Delonghi U. This machine is so fantastic. I actually think the coffee tastes better then when I made it with my old U machine. I think this is because this machine has a better option for water to coffee ratio. I love the look of this machine however the frothier is not very good

Model: EN267BAE (Black) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Great taste!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2018

Lots of coffee pods to be chosen and it is very easy to use. the quality of the coffee and milk frother surprised me. To clean it also very easy and simple. Will definitely recommend this for coffee lover. Much more easier to use than the ones with ground beans.

Model: EN167B (Black) Date Purchased: May 2011

Essential!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2018

Coffee is an essential part of my day. It’s great to use pods, no mess from the coffee grinds, and I can change the strength/type of coffee I have on a daily basis. It’s easy to clean, the only negative is the milk tends to stick to the bottom of the frothed but I find rinsing with water before using stops that from happening

Sunshine Coast

Model: EN267WAE (White) Date Purchased: Aug 2017

love

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

great coffee. easy to use and clean. lots of options in the pods for flavour and strengths. would love to see the pods for sale at coles and wollies but that is just me not always being the most organised and remembering to order in advance when i start to run low.

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

Verified Purchase Model: EN267BAE (Black) Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Best coffee machine E-V-E-R

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

It started when I came into the Nespresso Store, the smell, the service and variety of flavours to choose is quite tempting. After you try it, you become addicted. This is my fellow companion every morning with my brekkie and has not let me down since I bought it. Easy to use, fast and delicious coffee.

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

1 of 13 pages

EN265SAE (Silver, Aeroccino)

I have a delonghi Nespresso latisimo touch with the 6 buttons I have de scaled twice but light still on and milk barely pumping coffee dispenser is fine. Any ideas?

Jan asked on Oct 06, 2018

EN266BAE (Black, Aeroccino)

Machine won't feed water through when either button pressed. Any suggestions?

Mitch asked on Aug 19, 2018

Answer this

There could be an air pocket. Remove water tank again the check connection. Press lever down and do a lungo shot without pop and repeat until water comes through. Might take 10-15 tries.

EN267BAE (Black)

I have a Nespresso citiz & milk. Dissatisfied however the milk frothier always overflows during heating. I only use full cream milk and always fill well below the maximum line but it still makes a mess. I tried swapping around the 2 different milk frother & mixing spring but can’t resolve the flow over. Frustrating! Does anyone have any tips?

JO.P asked on Apr 25, 2018

Answer this

Hi All I can say is make sure when you fill you can still see the top of the black attachment. I never use the guide on the inside of the machine. I find if you go above the black attachment it will overflow. It should only make enough milk for one coffee. Hope this helps

See all 38 questions about DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

EN267BAE (Black) EN265BAE (Black, Aeroccino) EN267WAE (White) EN167B (Black) * EN266BAE (Black, Aeroccino) ** EC600MR (Red) ** EN265SAE (Silver, Aeroccino) ** EN165B (Black) ** EN165CW (Cream) ** EN266CWAE (Cream, Aeroccino) **
Price (RRP) $399 $499 $399 $294 $399 $499 $369 $369 $699
Input Power 1870w 1870w 1870w 1870w 1870w 1870w 1870w 1870w 1870w 1870w
Weight 4.8kg 3.4kg 3.4kg 3.4kg 3.4kg 3.4kg 3.4kg 3.4kg 3.4kg 3.4kg
Width 218.7mm 237mm 218.7mm 405mm 237mm 237mm 130mm 130mm 326mm
Height 273.1mm 277mm 273.1mm 394mm 277mm 277mm 277mm 277mm 281mm
Depth 372.2mm 371mm 372.2mm 395mm 372mm 371mm 372mm 372mm 286mm
Pump Pressure 19bar 19bar 19bar 19bar 19bar 19bar 19bar 19bar 19bar 19bar
Water Tank Capacity 1L 1L 1L 1L 1L 1L 1L 1L 1L 1L
Replaced By EN267BAE (Black) EN266BAE (Black, Aeroccino) EN266BAE (Black, Aeroccino) EN266BAE (Black, Aeroccino) EN266BAE (Black, Aeroccino) EN266BAE (Black, Aeroccino)

* Discontinued
** Replaced by another product
The main difference between these models is colour, milk frother inclusion