The DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima+ has been replaced by the newer DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN550 model.

Model: EN520BL (Blue) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Makes superb coffee

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

We had this demoed to us in store and loved the tast we bought one and have had it for now a few months. It dose take a little time getting use to how to set it up but if you use it just prepair the second captual ready for the next use! The cream is fluffy and the way it should be and the range of caps are great!

Melbourne

• 2 comments
  • 3 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: EN520S (Silver) Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Great product, daily use.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Easy to use, easy to program. Most of the detachable components are dishwasher safe. Easy to clean with the descaling kit - even tells you when it needs to be done, I know I wouldn't remember to do it every 600 capsules used or whatever it is! Built in milk frother is by far the best addition, it's what made us choose this model. Very happy with this product.

Purchased at: Myer

SYDNEY

• 50 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: EN520S (Silver) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Love this machine!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

I love this machine so much I bought one for Dad! A very easy to use machine. Turn it on, lift lever to insert the coffee pod, press button to select coffee if will make, and hey presto your coffee is ready. To clean, press the button on the milk container for 20sec and put milk container back in the fridge until you want to make another coffee. So easy!. If you want, you can program and save to suit your cup sizes and taste preferences. Once you set, it remembers it for ever more. The coffee is not super hot, so for those that like hot coffee I changed the energy-save function to 30min before cutting off (very easy to do, read the instructions). Each day I jump out of bed of a morning, turn the machine on, go to the bathroom to shave etc, then make my coffee and it is a decent temperature. The machine really is the bees neez!

Model: EN520S (Silver) Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Best coffee

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

We have loved the convenience of using our coffee machine instead of buying coffee out. The milk is frothed perfectly and there are so many types of pods that are compatible. We have purchased the Nespresso rescaled and have not had any issues with our machine so far. Great product.

Verified Purchase Model: EN520B (Black) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Saved a fortune on takeaway coffees

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

Easy and straightforward to use with simple touch buttons. Strong milk canister, easy to attach and remove, and love the dust cover doors. Coffee tastes amazing, much better than the store ones that were being bought every morning. You can also use just the hot water function for tea/soup etc. Easy to clean after every use with one push of a button after your coffee is made, also reminds you when it needs descaling. Compact little drawer allows for multiple uses before needing to empty the used pods. Compact and stylish and doesnt take much bench space. Moderately noisy but doesnt wake the entire household here. Ordered silver but was advised by store only display model available but was able to change for a black model.

Purchased at: David Jones

Model: EN520S (Silver) Date Purchased: Jun 2015

Great Coffe Machine and great value!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

After researching many coffe machines I decided to go with the DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima. Great Coffee and great coffee machine - The milk foamer works great and heats up the milk better than other brands that I tested. I can honestly say that the coffee comes out nice and hot!

Model: EN520R (Red) Date Purchased: Feb 2016

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

Love this coffee machine easy to use and clean pods are great a large range to choose from don't have to get on line get purchase pods at Woolies they are good priced and have to large range great flavours and simply a great product recommend to anyone who loves coffee

Verified Purchase Model: EN520S (Silver) Date Purchased: May 2018

Great machine, very happy with purchase!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

Originally I set out to buy a map coffee machine but came across the Nespresso machine at a good price. The milk tank was what I was after and no other brands had it on their machines. Very happy with the machine, and range of pods available. Upon set up it wasn’t pumping water, there was no trouble shooting re: this so I had to contact their customer line. Apparently it’s a common problem and was easily fixed. Customer service was very quick and helpful!

Noosa

• 3 helpful votes

Model: EN520PW (Pearl White) Date Purchased: Nov 2015

Love It

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

So easy to use, we love the milk frother which goes straight from the fridge to machine. Delicious coffee, we also use hot milk for hot chocolates. Easy to clean too. We use it daily so it’s worth every dollar we paid for it. We would highly recommend this machine.

Model: EN520S (Silver) Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Lattissima Great home coffee.machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

I have had a DeLonghi Lattissima for about a year. A great coffee machine for my own use or when family/friends come over. Beautiful coffee,easy to use and easy to clean.No fiddly pieces,strip in seconds to clean and reassemble.
The DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima is also an attractive looking machine that can be left on a bench top.

Wollongong

• 1 answer

Model: EN520S (Silver) Date Purchased: Jun 2015

Great product to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

I tried a friends one of these machines and fell in love with it right away. So super simple to use. and such a large variety of different pod flavours to pick from, not only real pos can be used but also a large variety of compatible pods too. such a good machine. Easy to clean just run the cleaning solution through it. takes only 10 minutes.

Model: EN520S (Silver) Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

I absolutely love this product! Coffee tastes so good you will never want to go back to instant coffee. Purchased coffee doesn't even taste this good. Even if you want a short or long black, the coffee never tastes burnt. So easy and quick to use when you are wanting to make several coffees at a time.

Purchased at: Myer

melbourne

Model: EN520S (Silver) Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Awesome Coffee Daily

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

We give this a good workout at our house everyday. I have it down pat and can pump out a coffee in no time at all. Consistent results every time with this machine, unlike some of the lesser models which make weak or watery coffee. The DeLonghi is always delicious. There is no real maintenance apart from putting water in the tank and emptying the drip tray. The choice of pods is huge and just up to your personal taste.

• 2 helpful votes

Model: EN520B (Black) Date Purchased: Nov 2017

beautiul

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

I got this as a gift and i drink so much m ore coffee because of it.. not sure if thats a good thing but its just so east and convenient. Work has one too.. its very easy to clean out and size is perfect. can fit just anywhere. love it

Perth

• 3 answers

Model: EN520S (Silver) Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

This is my third product from Nespresso. I have to say it’s one of my favourites from their range. It’s easy to clean, it has an option. Very easy to use once you get used to it. The coffee tastes amazing aswell, I am overall very happy! Nespresso have great customer service aswell.

Model: EN520S (Silver) Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Great machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

I was a bit sceptical of the price tag of something that just simply makes simple capsule coffee, however, this has been worth every single dollar. The ability to store milk in a container which is self cleaning for delicious cappuccinos has revolutionised the way that I enjoy Nespresso. Fantastic!

Purchased at: David Jones

Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes

Model: EN520R (Red) Date Purchased: Jul 2017

we don't go a day without using this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

I love this machine because it almost does better coffee than the cafes! plus Nespresso offers recyclable capsules which is a huge bonus in my book. I love this machine because you can press one button and walk away to do other stuff and when you come back there is a beautiful cappuccino waiting for you!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Gold Coast

Model: EN520B (Black) Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Dad’s own coffee machine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

This machine is so easy to use, even my dad has the hang of brewing the morning coffee, & he has fun whilst making it! Simple steps to follow when setting up the levels long black, cappuccino etc. Milk frother is easy to clean with hot soapy water, tho the plastic tubing seems to stain quite easily.
But it brews lovely with a thick crema!

Blue Mountains

Model: EN520S (Silver) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Excellent machine for a morning coffee

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

This is our second machine, our first nespresso lasted 6 years before we gave it to a friend and we had no hesitation replacing it with another Latissima. It won't produce a cafe quality coffee but will produce a good quality coffee and also easily steams milk for creamy hot chocolates. Perfect home coffee machine.

Purchased at: JB Hifi Home

Model: EN520S (Silver) Date Purchased: Feb 2018

This is a perfect product to get your morning started

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

I am very happy with the taste of my coffee.
The coffee machine is very simple to use and makes coffee in a short time with one click of a button. Its very simple to start your day with a quick tasty coffee in under 30 seconds. It easy to clean and manage and has a cleaning alert for descaling the milk.

1 of 14 pages

EN520R (Red)

The orange light is on although i have gone through the descaling three times recently. The first time I de scaled the light went back to normal but this time it won’t, does anyone have an answer for this please?

Sandy asked on May 27, 2018

Answer this

I have the same problem. A new machine Lattisima +. Orange light came on, descaled successfully but light remains orange. I have had 2 Nespresso machines over the past few years so am not inexperienced with descaling the machine. It seems unusual and annoying.

my latissma plus will suddenly start pouring a coffee even thou I did touch the buttons. Any ideas?

Necktor A asked on May 23, 2018

Answer this

Only turn on your machine when making a coffee when finish clean and swutch off dont leave a fuul capsule in machine

I have a Delonghi Lattissima machine that has started leaking water out of the bottom of the machine when in use. Nothing about this trouble shooting section of instruction book. Can it be fixed?

Sue T asked on May 20, 2018

Answer this

I’m sure it can. Where is the water coming from? How old is the machine? They have great warranty and support

Not sure but try asking Google

It’s worse when it’s close to needing a descale, or when it’s a non-Nespresso pod!

See all 121 questions about DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima+

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

EN520S (Silver) EN520R (Red) * EN520B (Black) * EN520W (White) * EN520BL (Blue) * EN520PW (Pearl White) * EN521R (Red) * EN520DB (Chocolate Mocha) *
Price (RRP) $599 $599 $599 $599 $599 $599 $599 $599
Depth 167mm 167mm 167mm 167mm 167mm 167mm 167mm 167mm
Pump Pressure 19bar 19bar 19bar 19bar 19bar 19bar 19bar 19bar
Water Tank Capacity 0.9L 0.9L 0.9L 0.9L 0.9L 0.9L 0.9L 0.9L

* Discontinued

The main difference between these models is colour