The DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima+ has been replaced by the newer DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN550 model.

Baldivis

Model: EN520S (Silver) Date Purchased: Mar 2012

Amazing coffee machine.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

This is an amazing coffee machine, the taste comes out perfect and it is to die for I almost feel like a professional unexperrienced barista. Amazing.
I use it every day 2-4 times a day because that’s how much I like coffee, I highly recommend this to everyone who loves coffee.

Model: EN520S (Silver) Date Purchased: Aug 2017

simple to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

I couldn't live without decent coffee and this machine makes it so easy. the removable milk tank to store in the fridge and the cleaning function takes the hassle out of frothing jugs and manually cleaning milk spouts. The variety of pods that you can buy, mean that you can change up flavours easily.

• 1 answer

Model: EN520S (Silver) Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Great Coffee Barista style

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

coffee tastes great
easy to use and clean
great coffee options
I bought it to make coffee in our showroom and customers love the look and taste , it is easy to operate the milk stays fresh and every coffee is consistent , I suggest it for home or small business use

Model: EN520PW (Pearl White) Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Best home brew

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

This machine serves great coffee by pushing 1 button. You choose the flavours. You can go in store to try any flavour.There are lots to choose from.
Easy clean- just by pushing a few buttons, the machine descales. the help line is amazing ---- any problems--- just call Nespresso . The helpful staff talk you through any issues -

Model: EN520B (Black) Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Can't live without

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

We are so happy with our delonghi Nespresso coffee machine Super easy to use and clean, with cleaning everything just slides out and dishwasher safe!! With the milk attached it's just so easy and taste amazing! nesspreso pods taste so much better than othe copy brands would highly recommend getting one

Bundaberg

Model: EN520B (Black) Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Pretty good!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

This is a great coffee machine! Easy to use! Only down side is the water takes quite a while to come through the pod if you are using pods that are not Nespresso. Maybe Nespresso can look at doing an organic range, or a safer for the environment option for pods (eg. not plastic).

Pink, Ohio

Model: EN520B (Black) Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Half like It and half not really impressed

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

I'm very happy with the taste of the coffee and the aroma it leaves in my kitchen.Its very easy and simple to use.I love the way it self cleans the milk frother and the rest of the machine is a breeze to clean. The only half of the machine I'm not to keen on is the milk frother there's way to much froth even when you put the dial on less froth, and also your coffee isn't that hot

• 2 comments
  • 7 answers
  • 29 helpful votes

Model: EN520S (Silver) Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Great machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

We previously had a Pixie machine, which eventually gave up after a few years.
We got a good buy with this machine when they were obviously trying to get rid of stock and it's great. Love being able to keep the milk/foam dispenser in the fridge, nice surprise that it 'cleans' itself after use (although has to be put in the dishwasher a couple of times a week when in regular use). The only negative, which is only a pain after having the Pixie, is that you can't press the button while it's heating up, you have to wait until the buttons stop flashing. With the Pixie, we could press the button while it was flashing and it started automatically when it was ready. But that's a very minor point.

epping, Vic

Model: EN520R (Red) Date Purchased: Feb 2013

Good to have at home

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

Love thes machine I use every day every time I walk past I had it for 4 years now purchased from harvy Norman Preston still working easy to clean and store the only thing which cost to much the Nespresso capsule the area pit pricey from Nespresso shop and the capsule only sold at Nespresso shops

Sydney

Model: EN520R (Red) Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Easy and versatile

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

Coffee tastes great and versatile as you can buy compatible pods from supermarket. I like Grinders Crema. The machine is easy to use and clean. Only issue I have is the milk frothier produces way too much froth even on the lowest setting. Cannot make a latte or flat white.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Peregian Beach

Model: EN520W (White) Date Purchased: Dec 2014

Can't live without it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

Nespresso coffee tastes great, this machine is so easy to use at just one push of a button. It's really easy to keep clean too. The nespresso recycling program is a great idea and I am very happy that I can now recycle all of my used capsules and not put them into landfill.

Model: EN520R (Red) Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Not bad but milk unit has flaws

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

At first i loved this machine, coffees tasted great and milk unit made it so easy. After about 2 months of daily use i found that the coffees did not taste as good and found this was due to the milk container making the milk taste odd. I have followed cleaning instructions and clean after every use. I put the milk container in the dish washer every 2-3 days after the milk in it has ran out (kept in fridge with milk only up to 3 days). We now no longer use the machine with the milk container and just warm and froth milk with a seperate frother. For the money it cost we are pretty disappointed and wish we opted for a cheaper model without milk container, although we did want the ease of a fully automatic machine but have ended up having to froth our milk seperately.

Leichhardt

Model: EN520R (Red) Date Purchased: Jan 2012

Great little red machine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

Great machine, just pop in your favourite pod and press the button. Result? Lovely hot coffee. I haven't used the milk frother much, but makes nice hot milk and good froth. Follow the instructions and you will get a great coffee.When your on a budget, you can also use the store bought pods too

Newcastle

Verified Purchase Model: EN521R (Red) Date Purchased: May 2017

Top shop

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Recommend this coffee machine . I have had a previous cheaper version, where the milk frother was separate. But this one is much better. Coffee comes out much hotter. Milk is frothed and added all in one action. Plenty of varieties of coffee pods to choose from. Very easy to use and clean as well. Happy coffee drinker.

Sydney

• 5 comments
  • 10 answers

Model: EN520R (Red) Date Purchased: Jun 2017

My first Delonghi

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Don't get me wrong when these machine work they make great coffee, but this is my first and not only Delonghi Nespresso machine I had problems with (see my review for the Latissima Touch). I stored it for 9 months then used it for 4 months before it stopped working on the milk frother side. I used 100% distilled water only and run a cleaning cycle after every coffee, I do use it a lot at least 5 cups a day but considering I regarded Delonghi to be the Ferrari of small appliances it was very disapointing to see it break down so soon. Now that my replacement machine also broke down (both outside of warranty periods but with less use than the warranty period) I don't think I'll buy Delonghi branded items ever again!

Model: EN520S (Silver) Date Purchased: Nov 2015

Love my coffee machine & the coffee I make.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

Love my coffee machine & the coffee I make. I love a long black, not too strong. The staff guided me towards the right capsules for me, I learnt how to adjust the machine for my taste and haven't looked back. The coffee I make is my bench mark for every coffee shop I visit with friends. Utube showed me how easy it was to clean and I haven't looked back.

Carlingford

Verified Purchase Model: EN521R (Red) Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Quality coffee made at a touch of a button

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

So easy to use and setup.
I've used pods from Killer Coffee, Nespresso, Podista.
Easy to make a hot drink that looks like it came from a barista/coffee shop, in the comfort of my home.

Easy to clean, place the milk unit and disassemble then place into dishwasher twice a week.

Pods are slightly expensive compared to a instant mix which is 30c a cup vs 60c+ for a pod.
Makes the house more so futuristic

Mulgrave, VIC

• 4 answers

Model: EN520W (White) Date Purchased: Dec 2015

Since Dec 2015! Still going

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

Highly recommend Nespresso. Use this every weekday before work. Have been using since Dec 2015 and never had a problem. Use only genuine Nespresso pods! This is the best coffee machine for everyday use, connect the milk container and you get a latte with just a button. Would recommend Lattissma over any machine. Worth the extra few dollars.

Brisbane

Model: EN520R (Red) Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Love this machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

I upgraded my Nespresso Pixie capsule machine with the seperate milk frother to this model. Absolutely love it, it's easy to use. easy to clean and the coffee tastes great. When I go to coffee shops now I never get the same satisfaction from a cup of coffee as I do from my Nespresso Machine. Absolutely nothing not to like.

Western Australia

• 3 helpful votes

Model: EN521R (Red) Date Purchased: Jul 2016

Amazing machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

This is a fantastic machine that is super easy to use and was great value for money. It is incredibly easy to clean and always produces great, consistent coffee. The machine is used every day at least once and is a must have in my home! If you can find this machine or a newer model, I would highly recommend it.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 9 pages

EN520B (Black)

The coffee has stopped coming out and ends up spilling into the pod waste container and out the bottom of the machine. Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

Katie asked on Oct 08, 2017

EN520S (Silver)

Why do pods get the foil torn and the cup and pod tray fill with water and grounds? I have scrubbed the grill to remove any contaminate, run the lungo setting 15 times as suggested by the nespresso help line.

Kev asked on Sep 27, 2017

Answer this

Hello I'm not really sure why it fills with water as mine does to but I tend to use the plastic pods wich I have found better than the foil ones But you really need to empty the pod draw out and clean it very often.

pod draw cleaned. I removed the covers around the brewing unit( the bit where you place the new pods) and discovered that it was broken. Don't know if this is a common problem or whether mine was the lemon. Part ordered and replaced. Now working again for less than $50.

EN520S (Silver)

As the milk was not frothing right I wanted to descale my Lattissima but the descaling will not start? It didn't prompt me to descale I just decided to do it myself as it didn't seem to work properly and the water container was looking like that's exactly what the machine needs... is it possible to descale when not prompted? I've descaled before when the cappuccino button turned orange and it was fine but now i'm trying to do this without the prompt there's no way to start the process?

Joanna asked on Sep 25, 2017

Answer this

Absolutely you can Whenever you think it needs it or whenever the orange light comes on

Thank you. Any idea how to start it though as nothing i press starts the process? It worked fine when the light was orange but now it just won't start descaling whether i press the Cappuccino button or any other one... It just works as if making coffee... :(

See all 100 questions about DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima+

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

EN520S (Silver) EN520R (Red) * EN520W (White) * EN520B (Black) * EN520BL (Blue) * EN520PW (Pearl White) * EN521R (Red) * EN520DB (Chocolate Mocha) *
Price (RRP) $599 $599 $599 $599 $599 $599 $599 $599
Depth 167mm 167mm 167mm 167mm 167mm 167mm 167mm 167mm
Pump Pressure 19bar 19bar 19bar 19bar 19bar 19bar 19bar 19bar
Water Tank Capacity 0.9L 0.9L 0.9L 0.9L 0.9L 0.9L 0.9L 0.9L

* Discontinued

The main difference between these models is colour