Excellent service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Auburn store excellent service and quality product . Delivered on time as promised . Already bought two lounges previously and dining chairs now . Would go back again .Great staff and Big Boss is always happy to help

Perfect furniture

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Very good service and very good furniture will always go back for more things. Top quality never seen things like that. Service no 1

Excellent Products and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

I purchased leather lounge suite and furniture from Demir and I am very pleased with the quality. It was the best purchase I ever made. I would recommend to anyone looking to buy a sofa. My mother also bought and she is very happy with her lounge suite too.

Exemplary professional advice and commitment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Having visited all key reputable leather lounge and beds retailers, we found ourselves consistently going back to Demir Leather as our key reference point. We finally chose to purchase from Demir as their attentiveness to us as their customer, product knowledge, leather quality, quality of manufacture (lounges, armchairs, ottomans), commitment to delivering a quality product, keeping us informed along purchase to delivery process, coupled with immediate concerns resolution was exemplary. We were extremely happy with both our Demir purchases and have recommend them to our family and friends.

Lied to us about the product, we found out later it was a cheap imitation of Max Divani

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

We dealt with the owner of Chatswood [name removed], who sold us a modular sofa and told it was a Max Divani. When we asked about further details of the product, he said it was a new sofa so had no other details about it other then a model number. We paid a deposit, and called another Demir location to ask about the product, and found out he had lied to us, and it wasn't actually a Max Divani sofa at all! When we went back to speak to him, he kept changing his story and later said it was another Demir brand. Luckily, there was another couple bu ying the same sofa, and we found out that he was selling us a knock off of the branded one! Which is why he refused to give us proper details on the sofa and kept dodging questions. When we asked him directly, he got VERY AGGRESSIVE, his wife had to calm him down, and he basically wouldn't admit that he had lied to us. If you go to any showroom, there are no details or pricing on any of the products, and all products in the showroom are not available online. I have not seen this at ANY OTHER well known furniture shop. No wonder he can drive around in Lambos and Bentleys, he's LYING about his products. Do your research- not all the sofas are made in Italy, many are in China!

Excellent quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

I purchased leather lounge suite a year ago and am very happy with their quality and just purchased another set!

Demir leather lounge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2017

It is always a great welcome, services and most of all great prices , thank you to the staff at demir leather once again , this is our second lounge from demir . The quality is amazing

I love my furniture

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Demir leather has timeless furniture with exceptional quality and classic styling. The finest Italian furniture with exceptional pricing. The staff are warm and inviting and make you feel right at home. I wouldn't go anywhere else to buy my furniture.

Amazing products and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

We have fitted our whole house with furniture from Demir. We wouldn't go anywhere else! Love all of our purchases and the service we received. We would definitely recommend Demir.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Second time round

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

I bought my first leather lounge from Demir over 20 years ago and was impressed with the quality and service then.
I have now returned for the 2nd time and bought another one with the same great customer service and quality. Thanks

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great Product and Very Good Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

Just received our lounge from Demir. Love the quality and beautiful customer service. Great people Geat Serivice. Thank you to the team for all the help & kindness.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes