Beautiful products... beautiful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Can not recommended them enough....I have purchased a lounge and now a dinning table ..best quality ..everyone comments on how fabolous these items look in my home... The team are amazing, honest and friendly !

Great Service and Beautiful Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

This is my 3rd purchase from Demir Leather. I have purchased a lounge and dining table with chairs and took my mum there to purchase a lounge. The staff are very professional and provide great advice. They were friendly and were more than happy to add extras such as leather protection. They were also happy to negotiate on the price. They have an extensive range of stunning furniture....I wouldn't shop anywhere else for the styles they have, price and lovely service.

Fab Furniture loved it! Excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

In store purchase, lovely customer service and commitment, in fact they have taken very reasonable price :-).. I will go again and again to buy furniture. They has been excellent in service and commitment. while i was transporting the things i have broken the leg but as soon i have informed they have replaced the whole coffee table for no cost. I was very happy and my husband has appreciated me in choosing the store and he personally thanked them but they were like "dont worry even if it is your mistake we will take the coffee table back and give you new one" these words and commitment of their I was impressed with. I will give 5 stars to them

Thanks Demir

Neutral Bay

Private message

Faulty product. Terrible follow up and customer service.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Since my review below, Demir leather have contacted me and said the replacement chair will be delivered by the end of September. I am hoping this is done.
———-

Bought an expensive leather suite from Demir Leather in Chatswood. All smiles and keen until the deal was done. The salesman said the furniture was guaranteed for life (whose? Not sure!). However, the delivery was delayed to after Christmas although promised before Christmas and now it has been over a year when we have tried to get them to fix the swivel chair which was faulty. They took it away 3 months after initial complaint, returned 2 months later, still not fixed. I have since called several times but no one seems to return calls and if they answer they say they have to call back and no one calls back. This has been going on for a year! Still waiting for chair to be fixed!

Verified Customer

Excellent purchase, satisfied with the outcome, great decision

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I purchased sofa's from Demir Leather, I think I am quite good at finding the quality of leather as I used to have leather business overseas, to be hones I have found Demir Leather SOFA's to be excellent, I purchased a 2 seater and a 3 seater with TV cabinet and centre piece. I just LOVED them, very beautifully crafted, with which you can say it’s something unique amazing. I have observed the legs and they look like a man wearing Italian Jeans like Diesel "they make legs look great" very gracefully crafter and the grains on the leather was just perfect, white and read combination of leather and colour brightness was pleasant to watch and to use.

With this experience, I again purchased my dining table with 8 leather chairs, side table with wall mounted mirrors and much more

Thanks Demir loved every bit of experience I had with the store and staff, including delivery and commitment and thanks for assistance in colour selection, tips to setup and arrange, price and throwaways cushion.

Thanks once again!

3rd time customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

I've bought 2 sofa sets from Demir Leather before. This time round i purchased the stunning Twin Resort dining table and 10 leather dining chairs. Staff are very professional and the customer service was great. This table is definitely a statement piece in my house. Thanks again Demir!

Made in China

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Italian leather MADE IN CHINA, leather furniture at 4 times the value of same product
Dont be fooled by the nonsense, all their furniture is made in China
Not true Italian furniture, I bought almost identical Sofa from another store for a 1/3 of demir price
BTW plenty of fake reviews here, including one saying she furnished her whole house with Demir Leather.. REALLY!! Your whole house??

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

Words can't express how happy I am with my purchase from Demir Leather. The sales rep was very knowledgeable and truly cared about how the lounges would look and how they would work logistically in the living room. There was no upselling going on either. I personally wanted to have one extra seat (which would obviously cost more) but the sales rep suggested I don't do that because it would block the walkway and make the room look awkward - couldn't agree more. I really appreciate the honesty of these guys and the quality speaks for itself.

Great quality furniture

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

I furnished my whole house with Demir Leather. From the lounge room, to the dining, kitchen and bedroom, Demir had everything and it was honestly such an easy decision to purchase from these guys. I received my delivery yesterday just in time for my housewarming party. Everyone has been commenting on how much they love my furniture. Already made a few recommendations to my friends and family. Thanks Demir for making my house a very stylish home.

Quality leather sofa

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

We bought a new sofa from Demir about one year ago, and we are quite happy with the product and service.

Quality furniture

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

I went to demir leather the other day looking to furnish my new home. I found the perfect design for the tv room. It was a very modern looking recliner but super comfy, plus there was so many colours to pick from. I must say the service was exceptional. Still need to buy for the formal living room and dining room so I'll definitely be back soon :)

Appalling service! Very rude as arrogant owners.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

I dropped in with my family on our way home from a function on the weekend to purchase a sofa for our new apartment, I was very in love with the sofa, if it weren’t for rude and arrogant service from the owner and demand of a deposit that day without giving me a chance to sleep on it and go home and measure if it to fit correctly, everything was fine from pricing to manufacturing timeframe until he threatened me not to come back again if I didn’t place the deposit that day. Even if I wanted to still purchase that lounge I am horrified to walk back into that store! You would have had your deposit the next morning if you were more friendly.

The best leather shop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

This is my 3RD purchase from Demir leather. we are very happy with our furniture. I've purchased my dining table today. Its absolutely beautiful and heavy duty piece. THE DEMIR leather team at auburn were very helpful. Very big thank you to Pierre and Paula.

Best customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

I shopped at auburn store. I cant thank the stuff enough. They always give you the best advice, its not for the sake of only selling but giving you the right items. I've purchased my lounges from them. The best quality ever.

west ryde

Private message

Modern style.good quality and good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

we are very happy with new lounge sofa purchased from auburn store,but found the colour of dinning chair is not match our house, the store manager is very kind to help us to change the colour and style.we are very appreciated for their good after-sale service.

Sydney

• 2 comments
  • 1 question
  • 7 answers
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Beautiful furniture - classy store and products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

Had looked at lounges everywhere but found one of a kind here in A grade quality leather and reasonably priced compared to other stores. Extremely helpful family business and very personable and obliging. Great deal and easy purchase there on the spot. Recommend any time.

Best service! Great quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

I made the purchase at the auburn store, it was very smooth, easy and fun, the staff were very helpful

Auburn

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

I have recently bought lounge set from Demir, Auburn and find out that Staffs are very friendly, cooperative and provided helpful information and suggestion about the interior. So, I again went back and bought beautiful dining set and the service was excellent. I wish you a good luck Demir.

Great furniture!! Best costumer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

I purchased my dining room from auburn store, the staff were very helpful and friendly, they patiently answered all my questions and helped me make the right decision

Best leather lounge!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

I purchased 2 + 3 seater leather lounge from Pierre and Polla in Auburn. Me and my husband are a young married couple so we needed a model that looked modern and young. Pierre recommended perfect design and we are very happy. My mum bought set of leather lounges that she still uses everyday 15 years ago which is still going strong. My newly married younger sister’s couple also bought a modular which she is very happy with.
We were so happy with the quality, we went back and purchased a dining table and 4 seats to go with our lounge.
Thank you so much to Pierre and Polla for looking after our whole family. Definitely will go back for more.

1 of 8 pages