Simply the BEST

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

I usually don't write reviews, but this leather lounge suite is so comfortable and unique. My only regret is I didn't find it sooner. My relatives and friends were also very impressed and asked where they could buy one because the quality is excellent and the access to relaxation is the best.
If you are looking for an excellent and comfortable leather lounge, and most importantly, an honest and reliable service, you better deal with Demir leather stores.
I'm very happy with the quality and the service because the staff were extremely reliable and helpful.

Sid

Great quality chairs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

We bought a set of 14 leather dining chairs and absolutely love them. Very happy with the quality and the staff at Demir Leather Auburn were extremely helpful.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer

High quality furniture with great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

We’ve been purchasing furniture from Demir for 20 years now. Our experiences have always been wonderful. From leather sofas to bar stools, everything has been great quality and stood the test of time. Not inexpensive but worth the price.

SHOP AT THE BEST

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

Demir has a variety of fashionable sofa sets! Their leather is the best available in Sydney and their products are made to last! Would definitely shop here again! Thank you for that stellar experience #demir.

excellent customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

I bought a leather 3 seat sofa for me mum in Auburn Demir leather store. My college suggested me to buy Demir because she bought 5 years ago. She told me the quality is good and staff are very knowledgeable. The staff assisted us to make the right choice.

Many thanks to the professional staff.

JIN

Excellent quality and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2017

I bought a leather lounge from Demir Leather in Auburn and we absolutely love it. The staff are very knowledgeable and assist with the customer making the right choice. They made us feel comfortable and did not rush us in the purchase. The lounge is soft and comfortable and of high quality..... we are glad we made the right choice and paid a bit more for a quality product.
We are planning on buying another lounge for our family room and would go straight back to Demir.
Thank you.

Excellent Quality, ageless designs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

My wife and I are very impressed with the exceptional high quality and unique designs of Demirs leather sofa lounges, we are very happy with our purchases to date. The staff are very helpful and knowledgeble, hence suggested the appropriate setting for our needs.

Thank You and well done.

Verified Customer

Stylish lounges, wonderful customer care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

We purchased our stylish leather lounges from Demir 10 yrs ago, but it was time for another set.....
As we entered Demir store at Auburn we recognised some extremely friendly and professional faces. Mr big guy helped us finding the suitable lounge for our family and was quite funny too, he was very customer focused that made us comfortable to deal with. The lady manager is very well presented, professional, well mannered and highly responsive to our concerns and demands.
Demir team is capable of keeping their customers satisfied with their best possible service and advices.
Overall we have had great experiences with them and their quality leather.
Can’t wait for the arrival of our new lounges.

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2017

We are repeat customers we were very happy with our lounge we purchased from Demir Leather 12 years ago .We went to the Auburn store where the customer service was excellent and choose another beautiful lounge we hope will last as long as our previous one

Impeccable Quality Furniture

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

We’ve been shopping at Demir for many years and it’s been a wonderful experience. I never ever go anywhere else! I love their leather lounges and their service is impeccable and very sincere. Thanks Demir. From Annette & Family

Quality sofa lasting a life time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

I have been a previous customer of Demir Leather and have used my previous sofa for more than 10 years which goes to say about high quality of the sofas. As I moved into a bigger and newer home, I have come back to purchase another from Demir Leather to reflect the modern style. Definitely recommend!

Superb customer service and awesome collection!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

We purchased a sofa set last weekend from the store. The collection was very good and we were quite confused with, which one to go with. But the staff was so helpful and accommodating, they spent hours understanding our requirements and then suggested a fantastic piece, which we have customised to order. Would highly recommend this Demir Auburn store to everyone and will for sure visit again.

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

We been to Auburn Store to order a Sofa, staff was very friendly and helped us to find the right sofa for our lounge.
Great Customer service.

Vishesh Rai

Excellent products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

This is my third time purchasing sofas from demir

All products are high quality. Will definitely recommend them!!

Good sales support.

Timely delivery as advised, however they do take around 3-4 months to arrive.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

Im very happy with my lounges and very comfortable and if ever i wanna buy anything for my house i come to demir leather i love the people that provided me the best sebice to get my house beautiful

Amazing Produc.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

I purchased a set of lounge from Demir Leather back in 2004 (they still in good condition ) I came back today to Auburn Store and purchased some Bar Stools, l can't wait to receive them. Thanks Demir Leather. Very Happy Customer!

Best quality!! Best service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

We purchased from auburn store, staff members very helpful, I will definitely come back to Demir and will bring my family members too

Great Service and Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Demir Leather, purchased leather chairs at a great price. The service from the staff were very helpful and knowledgeable and helped us on what we were looking for. The after service was also extremely good.

Wonderful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

I visited Demir Leather today with my husband and two young ones. Shortly after we walked in we found the perfect corner lounge that accomodated all our needs. I was AMAZED by the level of customisation available. We were able to choose the grade of leather, the colour, the firmness of the seat, the legs and the stitching. Apart from the excellent products that Demir offers, the staff are also very nice and hospitable. My children were being very naughty and would not sit still. One of the other sales girls entertained my kids with colouring books and treats while my husband and i made decisions about the couch. I would like to give a HUGE thank you to that lovely sales girl for tolerating my kids and thank you Demir Leather for making the purchase of our new lounge so wonderful.

Most disgusting person I've dealt with

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

So my mother and I drove all the way to Chatswood in hope of finding lounges for our newly built home. There was only one staff member there (thought to be the owner), he was on the phone and didn't even smile at us when we walked in. Eventually he was done and we asked a couple of questions and what not, I have never met a more arrogant human in my life. We were rediculed and laughed at for asking simple questions that were not at all out of the ordinary. This is besides talking over us and not giving us a chance to express what we're looking for or even point out what we liked. He basically told us to go deal with the branch in Auburn because he's not bothered giving us a quote and dealing with us.
Their stock and material is definetly not worth dealing with such a disgusting human being. Would not recommend.

1 of 7 pages