Absolutely perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2018

The store is super easy to navigate and very well set out. You guys have literally everything you could ever want or think of and I love digitalrev tv bringing informative and fun reviews on most products.
I’ve ordered from you guys a few times now and it’s always a pleasure the products are packaged really well and are only ever of the highest quality.

Excellent experience buying from DigitalRev

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Finding the product I was after was easy. Range was good.
The product was exactly what I was after.
After a small wait for processing the order, delivery was super quick and took me by suprise.

Super fast and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

The site was easy to navigate and purchase my camera (which is great and exactly as advertised). Camera arrived within 3 days which was especially fast given it was a public holiday in HK.

Great product. Speedy delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Excellent website. Easy to find product. Received it very quickly. My lens is exactly what I wanted much cheaper than in my local stores.

Delivery is top notch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

Was concerned my thingo wasn't coming but turns out it got delivered right to my door!
would deffo buy from these guys again.

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Fast delivery. Smooth transaction.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

I ordered a Sony A7III from DigitalRev and received it in less than a week. The camera is perfect. In terms of pricing, the listed price is on par with what is offered by some Australian retailers, despite the fact that it’s not Australian stock. Nevertheless, I’d happily purchase from DigitalRev again in the future if I can find a good deal. Highly recommended.

Awesome!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

So, I made a purchased on Sunday, and then it says approximately will be coming between Wednesday and Friday, but then when I see the tracker that provided, they start to sending my camera on Wednesday. I was a bit worried it’ll not coming on time. But surprisingly, my camera is coming on the next day! I was so stoked for the shipment and my ordered is exactly based on what I really expected. Thanks Digital Rev!

Upgrade

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Very competitive pricing, in fact it has been, as always, the best price. The camera was dispatched the same day as I ordered it and delivered within 4 or 5 days which included a public holiday here in Western Australia. DigiRev has, in my dealings provided an exemplary service.

Unbeatable Service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

I received a battery grip that I needed quicker than I could have if had purchased it in Australia and for a lower price too!! Next day delivery from Hong Kong to Sydney!!

Sydney

• 2 comments

Verified Customer

Always good to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

The item was delivered before the estimated delivery time. The parcel was well packed ,ant the contents were all in order as expected - Well done.

Absolutely abysmal quality of service, a mute has better communication abilities than these people,

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

I bought a high end lens from this online sore - the website showed that the item was in stock and ready to ship in 24 hours. I needed the lens urgently for a project and after comparing other trusted sellers I thought these guys would be the fastest. So I authorized the full payment immediately. Today is the third day and the order is still being processed! I sent four emails to their customer service over the last two days and there is zero response so far. Their system would not allow me to cancel the order either - if you want to cancel - it advises you to contact the customer service and when you send emails to customer service, there is no response! I am just wondering if the other guys who have given five stars to these people are genuine recent buyers from this company with complete absence of professionalism and courtesy. Interestingly these guys claim to be a 24/7 online superstore! What a joke!

5 stars!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

First time using this store, will not be the last. Great price, great communication, quick delivery, cannot fault. Would definitely buy from DigitalRev again.

High Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

Super fast delivery, high quality product, competitive prices, comprehensively the best online camera retailer, have had a similar experience every time I've used them

Speedy delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2018

Good communication
Speedy delivery
I had to re-order because I used a PO BOX address. I would have been helpful if they informed me immediately to correct the address.

P - E - R - F - E - C - T

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2018

Best online seller ever! Bought my third item here (2 lenses and one mirrorless camera). Delivery was very fast. 3 day only! expect more from me! =D

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

Just bought a couple of lenses from these guys. Received delivery in Australia from HK less than 48 hours after placing my order. Unbeatable price, and the items were packaged very well with a ton of bubble wrap.
Will definitely use these guys again.

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2018

The best price I've seen for the Canon 5D Mk II & ultra fast delivery to Australia, got my order within 4 days, would recommend to anyone buying.

Perth

• 4 helpful votes

Wide Angled Lens

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

Decided to upgrade to a CANON L series wide angled lens. As I have slowly upgrade my camera equipment
I have always found DigitalRev the go to place for purchases. They are always very competitive in their pricing and prompt with delivery, usually within the week. Very satisfied.

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

Everything came in under a 4 days of order which is great for ordering international. I am so pleased ordering and will be back again. Amazing and amazing. Thank you so much for making this young man happy.

Verified Customer

Solid. Would order again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

Quick and comprehensive customer service. Very fast shipping to Melbourne, Australia. Bargain price compared to local market. If I need another camera and you still have the best prices, I'll be back. ☺️ thanks.

1 of 36 pages