Digital World International (DWI) is offering reviewers a $5 discount code off their next purchase over $100. To qualify for this discount code, reviewers will need to write a review. This review can be either positive or negative.

Fast & efficient

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

Easy ordering with very good prices. The delivery was very fast. Could not ask for much better service with no hassles.

Happy with the product and price, service was frustrating

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

Price was great and ordering was easy enough, order wasn't dispatched for a while and that was apprently because I got an email where I needed to verify it was me- never received this email and the man on the phone came across quite rude.
Technical issues means I didn't get my order till the next week after ordering it on the Tuesday night and paying for the quickest shipping which was frustrating.

Would order again from the website as the products are genuine and the best prices around.

Customer feedback

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Well priced phones & reasonable delivery times.
Could improve on supplied power adapters quality and/or swapping aus compatible chargers. In general found no issues with DWI and would recommend using them again.

Verified Purchase

Good service, speedy delivery but missing a component

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

DWI were not the cheapest but they were close. However the company that offered the cheapest price had very poor reviews whereas DWI had good reviews in general. The process of ordering was painless and DWI kept me well informed throughout the delivery process. Delivery was far faster than expected.

The only negative was that the charger came with a UK plug but there was no adaptor included in the package despite DWI saying that they would include one if foreign plugs were supplied.

Awesome service. Best price. Will use again. And again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

This time I purchased a Suunto sports watch. Once again, I received fast service, and most competitive price. Further, offer selection was broadest I could find anywhere on line or in physical stores. Highly recommended.

Very impressed with the whole process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Certainly the best price I could find on-line and from local retailers. Kept updated with emails at every step of the process, so I knew what was happening to my order. Whilst I didn't opt for the additional cost of express delivery, the camera was delivered from Hong Kong to Perth in 6 days after it was ordered. Great service, keep up the good work.

Exactly what I wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

My delivery was a lot quicker than I thought it would be. I bought an S8 for much cheaper than I could find elsewhere and it's perfect! I was concerned when opened because it had a "South East Asia SIM only sticker on it but it works fine so happy days!

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

Good Price, arrive safe.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

I have my Mavic pro combo today, it save me more then AU$200, even with surcharge and insurance, only the delivery is little bit late(7 days). Overall, I'm happy, will use DWI again.

Verified Purchase

Terrible warranty and customer services

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

I bought a mobile phone 7 months ago from DWI and claimed for warranty service 3 months ago when the mobile got black screen. now it is near 3 months that I do not have mobile phone. contact numbers on their website are fake (no one answers) . Their warranty service is only a show off, they may pick up the faulty product free of charge but they do not repair, do not replace and do not refund. online shopping from DWI was a real loss. I am going to buy another mobile phone and submit an official customer complain against them.

Verified Purchase

Great phone, great price and speedy delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Phone was significantly cheaper than in Australia and delivery speed made it hard to believe this was coming from overseas. Phone language was set to Chinese but this was easily changed to English. My only criticism is that there is no warning you will be hit with a 3.5% payment surcharge until you go through checkout. This is offset with a free discount code for your first order but it still felt like a misleading trick. Will remember to factor this in when comparing prices should I choose to buy from DWI again.

fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Price was lower than others.Took delivery insurance.S8 arrived within 5 days with a bubble wrap. Haven't taken out the phone from the sealed box yet. Quite satisfied. Will be getting another S8 soon.

1 of 296 pages

Hey I'm looking at buying a product for $1349 but I'm so scared as I don't earn much and have been saving for 6 months. Will it be an issue to buy from this website? I'm very scared.

Chel asked on Jul 19, 2017

Answer this

I also was worried but took a chance (bought a mobile much cheaper than Australia) and happy days! Fast shipping and no issues with the phone. Hope this helps :)

I living in Melbourne. I my drone combo is AU$1709 + accessory au$35, I have 3% discount, pay with paypal, it charge 1.8%, I also use Priority Shipping with Shipping Insurance, the total is $1765, I recived goods and paypal charge me, no problem.

Per my experience - and many others - you are playing 'Russian Roulette' with purchases from this company. It appears that either people have a great result, usually because their delivery is quick, and they are cheap.

HOWEVER, if you are unlucky, like me, and get a faulty unit, then forget about trying to get it repaired or replaced in any reasonable timeframe...or maybe at all. I sent my phone back, they said there was no fault (and wanted $70AUD for my phone to be sent back - total BLACKMAIL!), when there plainly was. Eventually (a week or so of arguing with them) they admitted it had a fault. Then it took another month to 'fix' under warranty. Then they sent the phone back. And guess what: That's right, not fixed, still the same issue.
Take your hard earned cash and buy whatever it is from a local store in Australia. So if it fails you can go back and talk to a real person who is bound by Australian consumer law to DO THE RIGHT THING! These twits in HK or wherever couldn't give a stuff about Aus law or the ACCC or anything else for that matter.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Hi, I accidentally placed an order for a Canon 80D camera. Will I be able to cancel it and get my money back?

Alexander Honey asked on Jul 04, 2017

Answer this

Hi Alex, unfortunately can not help you as I have not done that before, but I am always scared one day I will.

I would suggest getting on their website and chatting to them directly, that's what I did to get some answers, they chat thru email and it is instant.

Good luck.

Cheers

With Samsung region lockeing their devices now can DWI confirm that all of their phones coming from HK or elsewhere will have been unlocked in that country before being sent to Australia?

Steven Hughes asked on Jul 03, 2017

See all 59 questions about Digital World International (DWI)