Filter By:

Fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

I ordered 2 office desks on ebay. And I am in Newcastle, which usually takes few more days to delivery. Cant believe that they literally get my item delivered within 48 hours

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

We love direct couriers, always fabulous service - thank you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

Big thank you regarding job numbers 12221 & 12244 Melbourne yesterday.

Big personal thanks to Rachael (control centre) Anthony (driver #126) Paul (after hours contact call centre) Lang (driver #96)

Effie, Mary and all the guys in the call centre too.

We think you guys are fabulous and appreciate your awesome work!

Best regards,

Christine lilley
George h. Lilley regalia

• 1 review

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Save your time and money with anyone else

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

After reading some of the reviews I think there may be a few employees writing these reviews. I called to have a delivery done, not only did it arrive late (2 days) but the driver who deliver the item was one of the rudest individuals that I have ever met. (basically threw my parcel and language that was used was disgusting, when I asked if he could leave the parcel in a particular spot). Well that was until I called to complain about the lateness and the lack of professionalism of the driver, well the operator that I spoke to had a care factor of zero. I will never use this company again and will spend the money on quality in future.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great service, reliable drivers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Extremely happy with the staff and drivers at Direct Couriers in Perth. Very comforting to know our clients freight is in goods hands when we are in Brisbane and have to put our trust in a company on the other side of the country.
We have never had a problem and deliveries are always completed when requested.
We are just about to start using Direct Couriers in Brisbane for our clients also.

Perth

Awesome service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Fantastic service from this company delivering a big Christmas purchase! Updated text messages with estimated arrival! Awesome compared to others that just give a 5 hour estimate!! Highly recommend them!

Excellent Service by DIrect Courier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Excellent service provided to me by Direct Courier. Had ordered a Christmas gift online and in two days was delivered to me. From the customer service staff member to the courier delivery person, the whole process was fast and smooth. Big shout out to Maria for all her help and assistance over the phone.

Adelaide

• 2 comments
  • 2 questions
  • 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Happy with service provided.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

I am very happy with the service provided. Same day delivery was on time, tracking information was informative. What more can I ask for.

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Best thing I ever did for my business is to call Direct Couriers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

I received outstanding customer service right from the start when I called Direct Couriers and continue to do so. Deliveries are picked up on time every time! The driver is professional clean and friendly and delivers my orders in a fast and efficient manner! I cant tell you how much you will save! Stop getting ripped off by courier services and get a quote from Direct Couriers!

I will continue to use their services for my business requirements on a weekly basis.

Sydney

• 1 comment

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Ordered a triple express did not even deliver

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Ordered a triple express point to point delivery assume it would be delivered to my suprise my customer rang to say did not receive Chased with CS driver did not get there on time-muted point as my CX stayed until 6.30pm.
Absolutely no pro-activeness by customer service or driver to inform us of non delivery.
Not reliable if it needs to get there.
Was finally delivered on Saturday after contacting the after hours CS-Thanks [name removed]

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Direct Couriers Perth - 5 star service at all times, at all levels of the business.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

Unbelievable service and representation in a very cutthroat industry.
Clear and concise communications, speedy delivery times, competitive pricing and the ability to deliver on service promises.
Online job booking portal, job tracking, email POD & daily summary reports are great for customers to be able to self manage there account.

• 3 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

What are you guys doing everyday cos deliver items isn't one of them

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

How long do you take my parcel is a hour and ten minutes away from my house were i ordered it all it says is was picked up and updated at 7pm on the 7th of August why is my parcel being touched at night this should all be done Durring the day so...the tracking number says it has not even bin scanned yet!!?!

I BET I WON'T EVEN GET IT THE COURIER PROBABLY IS GONNA LEAVE IT AT MY FRONT DOOR TO BE STOLEN

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Delivered one business day early with 10 minutes notices date, Left with no authority to leave

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2017

Tracking information was supplied however the parcel arrived a day early and the notification it was coming was sent 20 minutes before delivery - giving no time to ensure attendance for the delivery.

The parcel was left unattended without authority to leave and an unknown signature was recorded.
From the tracking website
Delivery ETA17 Jul 2017

14 Jul 2017 2:23 pm
Your parcel is on-board for delivery

14 Jul 2017 2:48 pm
Your parcel has been delivered. Signed for by: ROSS

very impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2017

great tracking mesges sent all steps of the way
received item within 3 hrs and tax invoice was sent straight after booking

Consistant Great Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2017

Drivers always attend looking Happy and well presented. Jobs are delivered in good condition as required. If any delays due to high volumes, always receive updates from Fleet Control.

Perth

• 1 review

Uselss and arrogant

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2016

I called up and spoke to reception that I want to start my driver contractor courier business with Direct Couriers so can I speak to the concern person. Receptionist said if you dont have a vehicle then he wont speak to you. I said I am willing to buy so just need some info what sort of vehicle you would look for she again said no he wont speak to unless you have the vehicle. we wont give you this info you have to shop around. I found this is very bad attitude of a receptionist and the concern person if he treats inquiries like that. I wonder how they would be treating their clients. Never seen such a arrogant conversation or treatment with any other organization.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 comments
  • 7 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Tried to deliver on the wrong day

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2016

Ordered some donuts as a gift through Krispy Kreme and Direct Couriers were the delivery company. The order was for 16/12 but they tried to deliver it today 15/12. I received SMS notification from Direct Couriers that it was delivered, and then a follow up saying it was on its way so I told the recipient to look out for it. The package didn't arrive so I called Direct Couriers to follow up. After providing details they asked 'what company I was from' and then said I had to talk directly with Krispy Kreme who blamed them. No communication about the error, no apologies nothing. I had to spend all morning calling. The number on their website is also for NSW and they couldn't even transfer me to speak to someone about a QLD order.

Verified Customer

Feedback on Customer Service Supervisor - Stella

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2016

Just thought I’d send feedback on the friendly staff at Direct Couriers.
I bombard Stella (Customer Service Supervisor) with rate requests and she is so efficient in sending them back no matter how many I send and how obscure they are.
She always explains things that I do not understand really well.
She is always happy to help and is such a positive person and always willing to go above and beyond to assist me with my rate requests.

Direct Couriers Feeback

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2016

Customer Service at Direct Couriers is fantastic, process jobs quickly and call immediately if any further information required/any issues. Great service!

Adelaide

Private message

Fast, friendly GREAT SERVICE, FLAWLESS!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2016

Had some urgent cargo to get to our customer & the team in Adelaide, SA came to our rescue. In no time they had allocated a vehicle/driver suitable to take care of the job & before we knew it, our cargo had been delivered to our customer, all parties super impressed with this service.

Leichhardt

• 2 questions

Very impressed with service. Excellent GPS tracking tool

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 29, 2016

I recently purchased a mattress and Direct Couriers were tasked in delivering the good to me.
I am very impressed with their communication sent via SMS and email advising me of the timeline/status of the delivery.
Their GPS tracking is very helpful as it is in real time. Excellent innovation.

1 of 3 pages