Filter By:

Private message

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

A happy ending

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Our border collie was going to travel from Brisbane to Hamburg (Germany), and we engaged Dogtainers to handle the job because of the positive reviews the company had received from customers. As we had never sent a pet by air, we were not sure how the dog would cope. We should not have worried. The staff at Dogtainers Brisbane were very good at explaining the travel proceedings in detail, and they delivered the travel crate well in advance so that we could familiarise the dog with the crate. Our dog immediately made friends with the driver delivering the crate. That gave us even more peace of mind, knowing that our pet would be in good hands. We left Brisbane just a couple of hours before our pet’s flight was scheduled on a different airline.

While we were on our way, the unforeseen happened. Our pet’s flight was cancelled and to make matters worse, rebooking onto the same flight 24 hours later turned out not to be an option because the flight would have arrived on a weekend when Hamburg Airport does not receive animals (no vet on duty on weekends!).

This way, two days of travel turned into five. Naturally, we feared for our pet’s wellbeing, but again, we should not have worried. Dogtainers were brilliant throughout this unexpected turn of events. They kept a constant flow of information with updates on the wellbeing of our pet (with photos), and despite the added complication of Hamburg Airport not accepting animals on weekends, Dogtainers managed to rebook the trip within a few hours. In the end all went well thanks to Dogtainers professional handling of the situation. We can highly recommend choosing Dogtainers for your pet’s travels. With Dogtainers our dog (and we) were in the best hands possible.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hello Rainer

Thank you very much for your feedback, we are so pleased that you are now reunited with Mollie, and she is adjusting to life in Germany. We will pass on your thanks and feedback to our Brisbane team.

Many thanks Rainer, all the best!

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Outstanding service and communication!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Absolutely wonderful service and communication from Sophie and the team following our recent move from Germany to Australia. Delivered on everything promised and more. Highly recommend to anyone who needs pets shipped.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hello Ben,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, we are thrilled your move went smoothly, and that you are happy with the services. We will pass on your feedback to Sophie.

Many thanks Ben,

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Happy Border Collie and even happier owner Sue!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

The first time my dog has flown anywhere! Dogtainers were fantastic and it was a seamless process. The drop off and pick up areas were both walkable from Tullamarine and from Coolangatta, and border collie Rocco was just fine with it all. The staff were efficient, friendly, and helpful - impressively so. Such a relief to know who to use! Thanks to each member of the team.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Good morning Sue,
Thank you for your great review, we are very pleased that you are happy with our service. We will pass on your feedback to the Melbourne and Brisbane Dogtainers teams.
Many thanks and have a great week!

Simply the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

This was my greatest pleasure to enjoy the excellent service of Dogtrainers to relocate my loyal fury friends from Perth to Budapest. Poppy, Zsazsa and also the cat Jinxi arrived safe and sound. My Zsazsa has got special needs but Dogtrainers solved all the issues gracefully straight away. Their very professional yet very human service took a huge pressure off my shoulders and they made me feel that my loved ones are in the best hands. This meant the world to me in a very stressful time. I am so grateful for everything.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Good morning Edina, Thank you for your wonderful feedback, we are very pleased we were able to help your fur babies make it safe and sound to you in Budapest. We at Dogtainers wish you, Poopy, Zsa... read more »

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Transportation of our new puppy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

You are THE BEST GOLD STAR SERVICE THANK YOU AMY amazing job
She arrived and was spot on we were kept involved every step

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Kevin

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, we are delighted you are happy with our service, and will pass on your feedback to Amy.

Many thanks Kevin, have a great weekend!

Happy Reunion

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

I am so happy to be reunited with our beautiful doggie Nikita all the way from Johannesburg. She arrived yesterday from her quarantine in Melbourne and I just want to give a huge thank you to Sophie Powell and her team from Dogtainers for keeping us in the loop at every step and making sure our family has been happily reunited:):):)

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hello Loretta. Thank you for your great review and sharing the fabulous news of your reunion with Nikita. We are thrilled you are happy with the service, and we will pass on your feedback to Sophi... read more »

Relocation without any effort

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

I just would like to give a huge thumbs op to Sophie Powell from Dogtainers for her exceptional service that she has provided us with the relocation of our pets from South Africa to New Zealand. We had a few obstacles with the process along the way but this didn't discourage Sophie and she exceeded our expectations with the prompt services that she had provided. Without her advice , assistance and service we might have given up along the way but she kept us positive and calm. She is really a STAR!!!

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Maritza, Thanks you so much for your feedback we will of course pass this onto Sophie who is always very pleased that you move went well and that you are happy with the service. Thanks again for the feedback and have a great week.

another great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

after so many years i have used this great service , i was very pleased with the service was again to the highest standard again. it is great that a company like this keeps its hight standard, even if you are not in your home state and if you need the help they offer in a hurry. well done melbourne and brisbane.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Army, So pleased we could help, and many thanks for the feedback.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Jess from Dogtainers is amazing and very professional. I use Dogtainers on a regular basis and would recommend them highly. My gorgeous cats were very well looked after and it really helped dealing with someone as knowledgeable and professional as Jess.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Sandra so pleased you are happy with our service, thank you very much for the feedback, we will pass this onto Jess. Many thanks.

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

I can’t thank Dogtainers enough! My dog Billy needed to be transported to Sydney for life saving radiation treatment. He had lost the use of his back legs totally as the tumor was wrapped around his spinal cord. When I explained to Jess from Dogtainers the situation she went above and beyond to get him there fast. Billy was being picked up 30 minutes later and flown to Sydney for a lunch time arrival this meant the team at Sydney were able to do all the preparation that afternoon for Billy to start radiation the following day. Jess you saved 24hours which was crucial as he was deteriorating rapidly. Billy is now home with us and doing extremely well and he now has the use of his back legs! Thank you Jess & team from Dogtainers you are simply amazing

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Liesl, thanks so much for the feedback we are so pleased Billy is back home and doing well. We will pass your feedback onto Jess. Have a great week.

Harrison Ford - Chicago to Sydney move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

We can’t say enough great things about Dogtainers. We began the process to move our dear Harrison Ford, a smaller black lab mix from Chicago to Sydney last December. Dogtainers and, in particular, Sophia, helped us every step of the way making sure all of our paperwork and tests were timed perfectly, answering questions from my vet and myself promptly, and ensuring that his move would be a smooth as possible. From the time dropped him at Cargo in Chicago, they were great in keeping us informed, even sending us a photo prior to his being put on the plane to Melbourne. Knowing he was being cared for along the way was very comforting to us. When he was delivered to us in Sydney, the handler said he was very well behaved and she was extremely careful in handling our precious fur baby. Thank you Dogtainers. Harrison Ford has acclimated very well to his new home and we love that he was given such great care.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Alice and Patrick, so pleased the move went so well for all of you, I will pass your feedback onto our Sydney Office. Have a great week and thank you for the feedback.

Very professional and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Dogtainers were extremely professional and efficient in how they handled my dog's relocation. Even though I never dealt with any of them face-to-face because of my own location, my dog's transition through quarantine in Melbourne and then flight up to Newcastle went without a hitch and they kept me updated at each new stage. My dog's relocation was pretty complicated, involving stays in other countries for which I used other pet relocation companies, but Dogtainers coordinated very well and clearly with the other companies regarding what and when they needed anything, so his entry into Australia when they took over his care was completely seamless. I would definitely use them again.

One thing that stuck out for me about their service, was that early on when I was discussing the overall relocation plan for my dog I told them that I was planning to send him to Australia via Malaysia (he needed to be there for about 8 weeks), they VERY strongly warned me against taking him through there because of a tick virus (Ehrlichiosis) prevalent there. Even though in the end for various reasons I ended up making the decision to take him via Malaysia, their warning stuck with me and allowed me to take extra steps to protect him against ticks. This simple act of giving advice stood out because none of the other pet relocation companies that I dealt with ever gave me any spontaneous advice and just simply robotically made bookings without giving any additional information or recommendations. So even though in the end I did decide to go via Malaysia, it was an informed decision. I appreciated the care and the advice from Dogtainers.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Shannon, thank you for your feedback. We are very pleased you are happy with the service, and the extra time our team spend giving updates and relevant advice to our clients. We will pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks again Shannon

Amazing Service, Amazing Staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Syd - Brisbane move
Amy, and the two handlers who looked after me and my highly anxious cats were fantastic from start to finish. Amy went through all of the options with me, working in what I needed and being super helpful.
I was stressed on the day of pick up, but the wonderful handler was great - talking to my cats in a calm and soothing manner, and seeing the two really friendly dogs happily sitting with him in the front of the van made my day! (Especially because I got to pat them!).
The lady who brought the cats to me in Brisbane was friendly, happy and clearly loves her job! She put me at ease right away and gave me assurances that my girls had travelled well.
The service and experience was "on point" and although I hope not to go through a move again, I would use these guys without a second thought.
Thankyou very much from Bec, Marishka and Shiloh!

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Bec, thanks so much for the feedback we will pass this onto the team, have a great week.

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Amazing service from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

My gorgeous cat Maddy was moved to London with your Brisbane team and the communication was on point the photos everything perfect!!!
She’s settled in well thank you!

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Dalia, thank you for your feedback we will pass this onto the Brisbane team.

Verified Customer

Amazing Compassion and Service from pickup to delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Good Afternoon,
We would like to thank you Amanda and team for all your assistance with arrangements to fly the cats to Brisbane, as you are aware it was and still is very stressful time after my mum passed away suddenly,you made it seem nothing was a problem and took care of us as well as my mums cats
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the support, also the young gentleman that came to collect the cats,he was so polite,respectful and very helpful and even there early which was much appreciated as I also had to catch a flight to be in Brisbane to greet the cats, if you could please pass on our gratitude.
We certainly will be using and recommending you in the future.
regards
Robyn,Paul Wright
Lee Williamson

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Robyn's, thanks so much for your feedback, Amanda will be so pleased when she gets your feedback. Have a great weekend.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

Stress free, friendly and efficient shipping service provided for our dog. Very happy and would definitely recommend. We used Dogtainers from Brisbane and Petmove received Mack when he arrived into Christchurch. All went very smoothly and Mack was very happy! Thanks for providing a great service ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Sarahpele, thanks for the feedback we are so please Mack arrived in great form and you had a smooth trip and collection. Have a great week.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Highly recommended if you want outstanding service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

Have used Dogtainers three times now to transport my puppies to the Solomon Islands and they have been absolutely amazing each and every time. They just make the process streamline and Ben Cullen this time round has been an absolute star!

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Amelia, thanks you so much for your feedback its great hearing from our customers. We will pass this on and wish you a great week ahead.

Lakes Entrance

• 1 comment
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

I wouldn't use anyone else!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

I recently used Dogtainers in Melbourne to send 5 pups to their new homes and I cannot recommend them highly enough. Dealing with Emma was an easy and stress free experience. The young gentleman who pickes them up was friendly and caring. I have used other pet transport companies before but I will stick with Dogtainers. Amazing service and very good pricing. Thank you so much :)

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Shannan, we will pass your feedback onto Emma, thank you so much for your feedback have a great weekend.

Service above & beyond.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Words cannot descrbe the service Christina and Grant from Dogtainers & A1 Kennels Darwin provided us. We broke down in Tennant Creek and had our van & vehicle road freighted to Darwin along with our dog. Grant met the truckie on Stuart Highway near their property at 7pm last night and looked after him until we could pick him up this morning. All arrangements were professional and very courteous. The time they were to meet the truckie changed a few times but it never worried them. We were so lucky to have used their services and have no trouble in recommending their services to anyone. Once again thank you both for your assistance.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Helfa, many thanks for your feedback, we have pass this onto Christina and Grant and hope you have a great weekend.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Excellent Help with the finishing touches of our Cats journey from the UK to Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

Sophie picked up the case of our cat Pippin's travel from the UK to Australia when he landed here.
She was superb! I did not know what I was doing and had missed a few steps in the release process.
She was calm and very helpful and we got everything sorted in no time with no hassle or stress.
I can only thank and commend her for all of her help in this fairly nerve-racking experience.
The other good news is Pippin is here safe and sound and slowly acclimatising to the weather and the very different local wildlife.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Laurence many thanks for your feedback, it was great assisting with Pippins travel.

1 of 11 pages

Hi we are looking into buying a Birman cat in Canberra and exporting to HK. We need transportation plus all shots and paper work done in Australiafor us. Do you have a service quote and what documents we need to provide to you? Also do you have a counter party in HK that we can hire? We got your name with Derina our cat breeder. Hope you can help us. Beat a Regards, Bianca

Bianca asked on Apr 17, 2018

Hi Bianca,
Yes we can help no problem at all, please email vippets@dogtainers.com.au as they will need a little more information from you. We regards to the HK side we only use the best Animal import companies and have a gold rated partner based in HK who we work with all the time. They will do everything HK end and even deliver to your door should you need it.

Hello, I would really like to know if your staff stay with our animals until they are loaded onto the plane, and if we are given confirmation when our animals are placed on board. Also are there any measures taken to inform the pilot/airline staff that there are animals riding in the cargo hold? Thank you.

chrissi asked on Mar 23, 2018

Answer this

Hi Chrissi, thanks for your questions, we leave dropping the pets off at the airport to the last minute as the airlines do not allow any pet shippers to stay with the pets once handed over for loading onto the aircraft. There are strict rules now about moving from landside to airside environment's. The captain is notified that Pets are in the loading compartments and heating and cabin air recirculates for the duration of the flight. If the pets for some reason fail to travel on the aircraft then as soon as the airline informs us we then notify you. I hope this answers your questions.

I would like to know whether your staff stay with the animal until it is boarded/loaded or if they just drop it off in the freight part of the airport. Also what happens at arrivals in the usa does someone meet and walk and water them and then stay until they are collected or do they get treated like freight?

brenda asked on Aug 28, 2016

Answer this

Hi Brenda, We have emailed you all the information direct. Many thanks for the question.