Filter By:

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Thank you so much to Dogtainers for such an easy and pleasant experience. From the moment I first contacted them, to the final stage of the process they were helpful and informative. They took great care of my pup George and transported him safely from Brisbane to Auckland.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Thanks Jo for such wonderful feedback. It was such a pleasure to help you with George and he is such a lovely pup and we know he will love his new life in New Zealand!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

Biljana (Bibi) Popandonova, Appreciate all your care and dedication in exporting two Oramor Burmese Kittens safely to Singapore 4th January, 2019.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Bibi, and the whole team at Dogtainers, love helping the smooth transition of beloved pets whether Domestic or International and we really appreciate your kind words. We are happy that such beautif... read more »

5 star review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2018

Dogtainers were quick to respond to my questions and made the process a lot less stressful. Jackson arrived content and has settled in to his new home well. Thank you

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Thanks Cherie.... We are so glad that Jackson travelled well and has settled so quickly. We value your feedback and always try and make the process as easy as we can for everyone involved. Happy New Year!

Exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2018

I would like to give dogtainers the exceptional title for their services. Always able to answer any questions in a time when moving and stressful time to relocate with my dog. Couldn't fault and the photos and tracking knowledge that yes your companion is on your flight. Thanks so much

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Thanks Vanda - you are more than welcome and it was a pleasure to help you in what can sometimes be a stressful time. We love taking the stress out of travel for you and your beautiful pets.

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Exceptional service from start to end

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2018

Exceptional service from start to end, i photos, mini videos and all my questions answered no matter when I called. You can tell the staff love the job they do, they love animals and Dogtainers was the only company that took the flight times into account and comfort stops on my way to the USA.

They turned out to be the cheapest with a very high level of service, i would not hesitate in using this company for any of my pet moves. In this case it was my 4 year old dalmatian and 6 year old cat. Thanks guys great service and great information.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Thank you Tasmin so much for your great review. We do love helping people move their beloved pets and take great pride in giving the highest level of service. We hope you have all settled now and enjoy a great Festive season together!!

Happy dog Happy family!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2018

Our pet dog, Buka arrived in Brisbane from Papua New Guinea after a long couple of months away from us. Dogtainers were very professional in their handing of the move and all correspondence was prompt and accurate. I highly recommend them for your pet transport :) Buka is happily at home with us now loving life and freedom again.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Thankyou for your lovely review Caroline. It was a pleasure to help Buka get to PNG and we are happy you are now reunited for Christmas!

Relocation of Our Great Dane female from Brisbane to Port Moresby PNG

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

I’m so glad about the Dogtainers in arranging for our dog relocation from Brisbane to Port Moresby Papua New Guinea. Staff very helpful from the start to the end and the dog arrive safely and healthy. I would recommend anyone For Dogtainers Great service

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Thanks for your feedback. We are so happy that the travel to PNG went well and we hope you all settle in for a great Christmas together.

Debra Brisbane

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Dogtainers offers an excellent customer service. Unfortunately Virgin Airlines service is appalling and lets every one down. Would recommend Dogtainers to anyone.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Thanks for your feedback Debra. We do our best and appreciate your recommendation

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Dogs from Sydney to Portugal, very caring service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

This very stressful process was eased by this very understanding and caring company. Couldn't have asked for better service. We were kept up to date on the care of the boys during their stay with dogtainers prior to the flight and were able to track the progress of the flight. The guy in Portugal who was charged with the arrival details was lovely, he very much understood our eagerness to see the boys again and all went very smoothly. Thanks again for the help and care

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Hooch, thank you so much for the feedback we are so please the process went smoothly. Hope you settle into your new home very soon.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

They really were invested in my pups health & happiness

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

This was such a seamless process! I got a detailed, tailored quote, that was very competitive and a follow up phone call from a lovely lady discussing my options and talking me through all my questions. They were so invested in my pups healthy and happiness and the people I spoke to were very personable. I had one very happy puppy waiting for me.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Thanks Nicki. We pride ourselves on our service and care and we are so glad you experienced that and had a happy puppy waiting!

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Brilliant service from beginning to end

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Dealing with Dogtainers was a seemless and pleasant interaction. They even sent me a photo update of my incoming Puppy while he was having a toilet break and stretch between flights. What a lovely way to help keep the humans mind at ease. Wouldn’t hesitate to use again or recommend to others.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Littles, many thanks for your feedback we are so please you have your puppy and that you are happy with the service.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Such an awesome company to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2018

Thank you soo much for organising our new family members transport. From one phone call and everything was done without 1 problem. The kids and I can’t wait for Rileys arrival.
You are awesome DT Darwin.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Damon, many thanks for the feedback we will pass this onto the team.

Well deserved guy’s!!

Friendly Service & Always willing to Assist

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Callum amd the staff from Dogtainers were very helpful and understanding when it came to sending my furr baby ‘Lute’ from Brisbane to NZ on 31/10/18. Callum was patient and understanding with my questions and anxiety as he understood how important my Pomeranian x chihuahua was to arrive safely in NZ as my little man has separation anxiety. Lute arrived safe and sound in NZ and the Dogtainers in NZ were also very friendly. Thank you to all the amazing people that helped Lute and I start our new life. ✈️

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Ren, Many thanks for the feedback and for trusting us with your fur baby, have a great time in NZ.

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

The only pet exporter/importer you will ever need

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

We recently moved with our 3 miniature dachshunds from Brisbane, Australia to London. From the initial contact with Steph at Dogtainers through to arrival in the UK I couldn't have been more impressed.
All emails and phone calls were responded to promptly and professionally with most of my questions being pre-empted.
The purpose-built crates arrived a couple of weeks before departure affording "the girls" time to become accustomed to them.
Steph kept us updated throughout the long journey with emails being received when touching down in Sydney, Singapore and Heathrow. On arrival in Sydney we discovered there was a 4-hour delay on our connecting flight to Heathrow yet Steph had already dispatched a local colleague to greet our girls and take them for a short walk and leg-stretch.
The part we dreaded the most was dealing with government officials at customs in Heathrow but they were all superb and processed our arrival within a couple of hours. Steph's colleague Typhanie in London was also superbly professional and personable and ensured for a smooth import into the UK. Amazingly, our dogs were extremely unphased with the whole journey and have now applied for their own Qantas Frequent Flyer accounts.
I have already recommended Dogtainers to other friends in Australia who are moving back to the UK in about 6 months' time; the whole process was extremely easy and stress-free and I cannot thank Steph and the team enough for what I imagined to be a huge ordeal for us and our dogs.
If you're moving domestically or internationally, call Dogtainers!

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Gary, thank you so much for the feedback, we will pass your feedback on and say a big thank you once again for not only using Dogtainers for your girls move but for taking the time to leave feed... read more »

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Great Service - Dogtainers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

Angie from Dogtainers was amazing throughout the process of moving Jaffa from Dublin, Ireland to Sydney, Australia. Angie always replied to every email and reassured me as much as possible that Jaffa would be fine. They really helped with the paperwork and ensuring everything was done correctly. Jaffa arrived safely and he is getting used to his new home. Thanks again Angie for all your wonderful help :-)

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Emma, many thanks for the feedback and using Dogtainers pet transport to move your fur baby. We will certainly pass on your feedback to Angie and team and we wish you a wonderful relocation and life in sunny Australia.

Gold Coast, Qld

• 1 answer

Awesome - Dogtainers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

I recently had the pleasure of using the services of Dogtainers to transport our 11 year old moggie, LingLing from Brisbane to Auckland and I have nothing but high praise. From liasing with our consultant, Callum Richardson, to the vet services provided for customs( the vet was wonderful & so good with our moggie) to the different consultants in the office that smooched & cuddled their "pet" clients awaiting transportation - all in all a wonderful family but professional company. I was able to see first hand how the staff loved their work & inter-acting with the different pets. I dropped my LingLing off at the office in Eagle Farm 6 days ahead of our flight and Callum greeted her warmly and despite my separation anxiety, I was able to leave her in his capable hands. We received regular photo's of our moggie, showing us that she was in great hands, which helped alleviate our concerns of being apart from her.
Once we landed in New Zealand and still onboard our flight, Dogtainers contacted us and regularly kept us up-dated on LingLings process through customs.
Our LingLing has settled into New Zealand very, very well, she absolutely loves her new country. I think the transition from our home to Dogtainers, to Auckland airport in New Zealand was streamlined due to the professionalism of Dogtainers and the whole process ensured that our LIngLing settled very quickly into her new life. Thank you Callum for helping us get our moggie to our homeland...she is now a very happy "kiwi" cat.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Jasmine, Thank so much for the kind review, we loved moving LingLing and Callum I know loved having him stay with us. Have a great time in your new home and enjoy the lovely New Zealand.

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Fabulous service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Submitting my request for a quote online with dogtainers I received a reply within 30 mintues from a local consultant. Friendly and able to understand the needs of my cat she was able to arrange a flight to get my anxiety prone kitty to on the quickest possible flight option. Christina was fantastic to deal with and definitely firmed my options that dogtainers is the best choice for pet transport. This is my second time using dogtainers and I certainly will use them again in the future.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Taniko, thank you so much for the feedback we will pass this onto Christina, have a great day.

Faultless service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

I could not speak more highly of Dogtainers and our International consultant Madeleine who helped to relocate family pet from Sydney back to USA. Everything along the way during the whole process was handled in a very professional and emotionally sensitive way. You helped to make a stressful process so much easier. From prompt replies to my emailed questions or concerns to the photos and updates at the airport we felt in good hands. You made everything go smoothly from start to finish. I would not hesitate to use Dogtainers again in the future and would be delighted to recommend the company to anyone else seeking to relocate a pet to the other side of the world. Well done Dogtainers and our consultant Madeleine.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Chez, thanks so much for the feedback Mads will be very pleased with your comments, we do appreciate you leaving feedback for our team, many thanks and enjoy your stay in the USA.

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

100 stars!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

My dog’s case is possibly one of the most complicated and i must say that i am super impressed with what Lewis, Kate and Deb had to do to make it work and make wonders happen for me and my family. It was definitely a challenge for both parties but Letty made it to Malaysia in the end.

I have already recommended my sister to go through your team as she will be the next to move back to Kuching from Adelaide!

Thank you so much for the hard work and effort in helping our Letty back in our arms as a family. I cannot thank you all enough! Mugh appreciated and we will never forget your team and prestigious company. Definitely a company and agent i would recommend to anyone who wants to move their pet/s around the world and continent. Bravo guys!

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Ren, so pleased we could make it all happen for you and Letty, Kate Lewis and Deb love helping out with challenging moves. Many thanks for your recommendations we would be very happy to move your sisters pets. Have a great time in Malaysia.

Melbourne to Dublin

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Fantastic service. Sansa made it to the other side of the world without any bother at all. Would definitely recommend Dogtainers.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Aoife, many thanks for leaving us your feedback, a pleasure to move Sansa and we wish you all the best on your move to Dublin.

1 of 12 pages

Hello, I've just bought a Labrador puppy, which will be available in 8 weeks. It's coming down from Bunbury WA and flying across to Adelaide on the 13th March...would you be able to provide a container and if so what would the cost be? Karen

Karen asked on Jan 10, 2019

Answer this

Hi Karen. If you would like to provide a bit more information on our website form at www.dogtainers.com.au we would love to provide you with a quote to get your beautiful puppy to you!

Hi, I would receive suggestions about flying my French Bulldog from Australia to Italy. I really don’t feel to leave my baby to a new home in Australia , either I don’t want him having breathing issues during the flight. Willing to choose Dogtainers to move him, does anyone experienced something like that? Any suggestion will be really appreciated. Thanks

Rosa asked on Oct 23, 2018

Answer this

Hi Rosa, I have a cavalier King Charles/poodle (cavoodle) he is a very sensitive little dog and I found Dogtainers to be the best. He is just out of quarantine and he is happy and healthy. He flew from Dublin, Ireland to Melbourne stayed in quarantine for 10 days and then flew from Melbourne to Sydney. They really looked after him and they will answer as many questions as possible :-) Hope this helps!

Hi Rosa, thank you for your question, it is certainly more challenging flying brachycephalic breeds around the world due to breathing issues with these breeds. Here at Dogtainers we use a larger size crate for these breeds so as to allow greater airflow around the pets and therefore assist with breathing. We select the shortest routes on the airlines that have the shortest stop overs or interconnecting flights. We only use the airlines who are fully capable of carrying brachycephalic pets. In addition to this we use an Adaptil collar to assist with keeping the pet’s calm while in transit. I hope this helps you to feel more comfortable flying your fur babies to Italy. All the best with your move and if you decide to use Dogtainers please don’t hesitate in contacting us on 1300 13 52 52.

Hi Rosa, I know that if you communicate all your concerns to Dogtainers they will be able to help allay your concerns & explain each part of the journey for you. I found them most helpful and am glad that I used them in transporting our very much loved moggie.

Hi we are looking into buying a Birman cat in Canberra and exporting to HK. We need transportation plus all shots and paper work done in Australiafor us. Do you have a service quote and what documents we need to provide to you? Also do you have a counter party in HK that we can hire? We got your name with Derina our cat breeder. Hope you can help us. Beat a Regards, Bianca

Bianca asked on Apr 17, 2018

Hi Bianca,
Yes we can help no problem at all, please email vippets@dogtainers.com.au as they will need a little more information from you. We regards to the HK side we only use the best Animal import companies and have a gold rated partner based in HK who we work with all the time. They will do everything HK end and even deliver to your door should you need it.