Fantastic service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

Dogtainers' service was fantastic. We booked them to move our dogs when we were moving house. The came on time, they looked after the dogs very well, and returned them to us when they said they would. In fact, the dogs had an easier time of moving than we did! Thanks so much!

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Sarah, thank you for the feedback, I will pass this onto Amanda who completed your booking.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

I would like to thank Sophie from Dogtainers for all her help and support in getting my fury baby to Sydney who travelled from South Africa to Melbourne Quarantine. We are so happy to have him home after 5 months and I will definitely use Dogtainers again.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Roshni, we will pass your feedback onto Sophie and you so much for taking the time to leave your review. Have a great time in Australia.

Fantastic customer service from Callum

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Super happy with the booking process, I was having issues booking my dog on the same flight as me, Callum took out the time to find the perfect crate so I can rest assure my pooch will be travelling with me on my flight.
These situations of flying your pet are often very stressful but thanks to dogtainers I’m feeling at ease!!
Fantasic customer service!!
Thanks again!!
Warm regards: Ashlee

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Ashlee, it was a pleasure moving Diego thank you very much for your feedback.

Extremely well looked after by Bibi!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Having to transport my 2 dogs was nerve wracking enough let alone with one weighing as much as a human! Bibi went to such effort to organise the best options for us and at the last minute when the airline changed it she stayed in contact the whole day to update me with their movements the entire time. Apart from being eager to get out of their cages, due to their long day and multiple flights, they were no where near as stressed as i thought they would be and were completely fine after they arrived to our new home! Full appetite and investigating the back yard instantly! Highly recommend!

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi MJP glad you had a good trip it was certainly great and challenging moving Pepper and Bruno. Thank you so much for the feedback.

Amazing service and excellent outcome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Christina from Dogtainers Darwin helped us get our little puppy from rural NSW. With 2 flights and new puppy parents worried, everything went really smoothly and we couldn’t be happier. Christina helped us with every aspect and even called after we picked up our pup to make sure we got him, and that everything was okay :) picking a locally based dog transport company was preferable to us and I’m so happy with our decision. I wouldn’t hesitate to use Dogtainers Darwin and Christina again.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Linzi, we will pass this onto Christina, many thanks for your review.

Thanks to Dogtainers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Thank you so much to Jemma at Dogtainers.....I have used Dogtainers for many many years now....I have booked a number of my Jack Russells over the last month to fly to various parts of Australia....and Jemma has done all the bookings and the flights ect have all gone very smoothly and dogs have arrived at their destinations safe and sound and in good condition.....very pleased with Dogtainers ...and Jemma has gone out of her way to fit flights in and around times that suit us all....well done

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Susan, many thanks for your feedback and we wanted to say thank you for your continued support. Have a great weekend.

Verified Customer

5-Star Amanda handled our 4 dogs across Aus!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

"4 dogs!" has been the standard response from everyone in Australia who were involved in moving the other half of our family (the furry ones!) from quarantine in Melbourne to our hew home in Brisbane. All 4 of them had just survived 2 massive long-haul flights from South Africa, via Dubai to Melbourne, and we really needed a company we could trust to do the last leg and bring them to our door! Dogtainers stood out head and shoulders above the rest in terms of positive reviews and they sure lived up to that expectation. Amanda talked me through all my anxious questions and made special arrangement for them all the be on the same flight. She went out of her way to give me additional advice on how to register them in Brisbane and other aspects that I needed to attend to before hand - saved me a lot of internet site surfing to find exactly the info I needed. Thanks Amanda! If my 4 dogs knew what special care you took of the arrangements to get them back to us, they would also slather you in happy-licks, like they did to us when they arrived!

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi CoNan, thank you so much for the review, Amanda was very pleased she could be of assistance. Have a great time in Australia.

Wonderful customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I used Dogtainers to fly our cat from Melbourne to Sydney following quarantine release, the whole process was extremely smooth and the service professional and friendly. The communication was responsive with detailed advice and instructions, answering all my questions and concerns. A big thank you to Megan Parkhill for the wonderful service, I would definitely recommend Dogtainers and use them again in the future!

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Charne, It was a pleasure to move Tigi thank you so much for feedback we will certainly pass this onto Megan.

Fantastic customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

I asked Dogtainers to bring my dog from NW QLD (Mt. Isa) to Western NSW (Dubbo). This was a big trip and from my understanding a fairly difficult booking due to the amount of flights (5 in total!) and the fact that Qantas require American Staffordshire Terriers to be contained in a specially made wooden crate.

My booking was honestly a bit of a stuff around with dates changing a few times, but a massive thank you to Jemma Van Diest who pulled this off with (what sounded like) a smile!

I even got photos of his overnight stay in Brisbane. Top service and would definitely use them again.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Mat, Thank for your feedback and review and yes its tricky moving our fur kids around from time to time Jemma is a fantastic consultant and we are so please you you left the review. I know Jemm... read more »

Dogs arrived safely from Melbourne Quarantine to Brisbane

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Just wanted to say a big thank you for getting our dogs safely to us from Melbourne quarantine to Brisbane.
Service was exceptional!
I would definantly use your services again!

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Rachel, it was a pleasure moving Poppy and Dollie thank you for your feedback and for using Dogtainers. We hope we can be of assistance to you in the future.

Very Flexible and Understanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Thank you to Christina (Darwin) for helping get our 2 staffies from Darwin to Melbourne. Due to the wet season Christina was very helpful and flexible when we had to change plans. Both dogs arrived happy and we couldn't be more pleased.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Mimim, thank you for your feedback and for trusting us with your fur kids.

Happy kids.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Thank you to all that were involved, from South Africa a to Auckland with out any delays, our two maltese are as playful as ever.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Lang, It was a pleasure moving Katy and Chelsey and Sophie sends her best regards, many thank for the feedback.

5 Star Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

Callum, Domestic Pet Travel Consultant and Amy, Pet Travel Advisor, did an excellent job to transfer our cat, Sushi, from Melbourne to Brisbane as planned. They gave good advice and communicated effectively. I will definitely recommend Dogtainers.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Philip, we have given your feedback to both the guys / girls and they are so please to receive this feedback, thank you.

Across the whole country smoothly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Our little puppy Otto, a miniature Dachshund was given first class treatment as though he was a VIP! Biljana was onto things without delay as we had to change transport companies. I hadn't even heard of Dogtainers (sorry but i have never flown a dog before) but was so impressed with the personal approach, courteous and caring throughout the process and Biljana's communication was just outstanding. I was made aware of Otto's departure from Moree and arrival in Sydney and then the long trip to Perth ....I could hardly believe he had been so many miles he was bright eyed and 'bushy tailed' when I finally picked him up from the airport. We are besotted with him and words aren't really enough to express our thanks for such a wonderful start to our little family!

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Vanessa, Bibi thanks you for your feedback, every persons fur baby is a VIP here at Dogtainers, we love your meeting your pets and ensuring everything possible is done to keep you up to speed an... read more »

Excellent - 5 Gold Stars.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

Big thank you to Jemma Van Diest, Domestic Pet Travel Consultant, for attending to my booking requests for Oramor Siamese kittens to be flown Ex Hervey Bay to Cairns x 2 and Mackay so effefficiently, courteously and in cheerfully manner. Appreciated.
Mrs Sue Flavel, Oramor Burmese & Siamese Kittens, Maryborough, Q.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Oramor, We have passed your feedback onto Jemma and she is delighted to have been given this feedback, thank you so much.

Darwin Dogtainers - Quality care and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Christina could not have been more helpful. Trying to organise pet transfer while abroad should have been a nightmare but Christina sorted everything and kept me in the loop the whole time. My cat arrived looking happy and cared for. They even made sure he had water on his journey :) thank you for looking after him like he was one of your own!

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Jess, many thanks for the feedback,

1 x Happy Cat = Happy Owner!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

Sophie provided a very friendly and professional service from beginning to end. There were some challenges with my cat flying early in January (& immigration backlog over the holiday season) as well as my cat disappearing for a week before having been collected. Sophie handled and adapted to these challenges like a professional. My cat arrived home yesterday and is doing fantastically and I am so happy we used Dogtainers for this process!

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi N, thank you very much for the feedback, have a great New Year.

Verified Customer

Thanks for looking after Cookie!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

I would recommend Dogtainers for anyone concerned that their pet is treated kindly and efficiently.

We relocated from Singapore and our dog arrived happy, safe and well.
All requests were handled quickly and efficiently.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Mark, thank you so much for the feedback, welcome back to Australia.

Professional & Great Communication.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

Biljana, has assisted me on several occasions, organising flights to various destinations in Aus for our Labrador puppies. Biljana's communication has been excellent which is extremely important to us. It is imperative that we are 'kept in the loop' when arranging flights so that we can also pass on the information to our new puppy families. Thank you, Biljana

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Belinda, We will pass your feedback on, thank you so much.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2018

When we found out we would be relocating to Vancouver, Canada my first thought was what was I going to do with our Miniature Schnauzer, Bonnie. She has been part of our lives for 6 years and of course, we wanted her to be with us. I contacted Dogtainers and received excellent service from the very beginning with all my enquires and concerns with how she would be having to fly the distance. She has never been left with anyone but family so I was very concerned as to how she would cope. I was assured by Steph that it is more stressful for the owner than the dog. Bonnie arrived and we were there to collect her from Air Canada Cargo. We were very anxious to see her and when we went to collect her and she saw us she started her normal screaming that she does whenever we come and go on a daily basis. She was the same little dog and she has settled in very well into the cold Vancouver winter usually staying by the warm fire. Thank you Steph for your reassurance and updates on Bonnie's wellbeing whilst in the care of Dogtainers.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Melissa, thank you for your feedback enjoy your time in Canada.

1 of 6 pages