Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

We sent our dogs from South Africa to New Zealand and the services from start to finish from all involved was excellent.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Barbara, many thanks for the feedback have a great time in NZ.

Thanks Amanda Mann

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Great service getting Puppy to Brisbane for my cousin’s 30th birthday. Especially with most flight booked out and having to accommodate for us drive an hour and half to the closest Airport.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Jenna, many thanks for your feedback we love helping out customers. Have a great weekend.

GOLD STAR to Amy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

Without a doubt, one of the most professional and friendly people I've dealt with.
Always returns a call (OMG this is such a simple thing but seriously gets me excited).
Actually knows ANSWERS to questions (again, WOWZERS)
Sends confirmations immediately..... always follows up if necessary.....
Has a sense of humour that I believe is imperative when dealing with human beings attempting to fly their furbabies and are emotional about it!
Definite Gold Star employee in Amy - thank you.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Tammy, Thanks so much for using Dogtainers we love moving your furbabies, we will pass your feedback on to Amy, have a great weekend.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Always Outstanding Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

I use Dogtainers for work purposes on a regular basis & have found the service excellent.
Appreciation to Megan Parkhill for her assistance & meeting my booking needs.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Anthony, many thanks for the feedback we will pass this onto Megan.

• 2 comments
Private message

Wonderful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

Thank you to Megan Parkhill, today she went above and beyond to meet my needs!!! It was very appreciated and we had one happy kitty arrive safe and sound... purring his head off!! Highly recommended

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Karen, thank you so much for the feedback we will pass this onto Megan.

Zues is vey very happy to be back with his dad
Thanks again

Dogtainers Official

Thanks Karen, have a great weekend

I only use Dogtainers

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

Thanks to Amanda Mann at Dogtainers. She has great customer service skills a lovely genuine warm personality and gets my bookings done with accuracy and efficiency. Its a great service as i can rely on Amanda to get the job done.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Mandy, many thanks for the feedback, hope you had a great weekend.

Excellent communication, small flaw leads to 4 stars

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

Great communicators, all services performed very well. One connecting screw was missing from the crate on landing in New Zealand. While I do know they loosen easily, perhaps get into the habit of doing a last check on this before loading?

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Jackie, many thanks for the feedback hope you had a great weekend and thank you for the note on the screw.

I prefer Dogtainers over any other company

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

Amanda Mann was lovely to work with. Instructions for drop off were clear and I felt comfortable putting a pup in Dogtainers hands for a safe delivery

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Fiona, many thanks for the feedback.

English Setter Flyer USA to Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

After years of using Dogtainers to transport puppies around Australia the people of Dogtainers were my first choice to assist with the import of my very special dog Flyer. Sophie and the team didn't disappoint. I will continue to recommend for both National and International Services and will use them again in the next 12 months

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Richard, many thanks for your feedback we really do appreciate your business and continued support. Have a great weekend.

Japanese Akita Inu - #1 In Service and Genuine Care - Exports, Domestic and Quarantine Pick ups

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

The Team from Cairns has looked after our furbabies sending them safely around the country and now New Zealand and Hawaii - organizing everything with precision- allowing us to spend important quality time with the puppies, without worrying about the paperwork involved - even helping me, the one that can't let go :P to feel better knowing what capable hands they are in! We have had Imports, needing quarantine pick ups and exports for overnight stays - Our furkids are always looked after and loved like their very own! Cannot recommend highly enough! Thank you guys! Kim and the crew at Primal Spirit Japanese Akita QLD

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Kim, Thanks so much for your feedback we will certainly pass your feedback to our team in cairns.

Miniature Schnauzer - London to Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

We needed to bring our dog from London to Australia. This is not the first time we have moved our pet and we know it can be a very stressful process, it is the first time we have used Dogtainers. Dogtainers provided us with great service, it was professional at all times. Sophie at Dogtainers made it very easy and stress free, even with some last minute hiccups which caused us to change flights and quarantine dates at the last minute, was not issue, Sophie just made it happen. Our dog is now back in Australia, happy and healthy. Sophie, it was great to deal with you and Dogtainers.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Anthony, We hope you having a great week, we very much appreciate your feedback a are so please your back on home shores.

A Chihuahua from Japan to Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

I asked for transportation from Melbourne quarantine to my Sydney residence. The service was perfect and my dog arrived healthy and happy

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Aki, many thanks for your feedback we have passed this onto to our team in Melbourne.

Great friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

We used Dogtainers to import our cat into Australia so when we had to leave and go back to UK I approached them again. They were great at passing on information and getting things done quickly. I left my pet transport a bit to the last minute but Maddy at Dogtainers was great. I got updates on my cat while she was with them and they checked in on her safe arrival too. I liked how Dogtainers seemed like they cared about you and your pet. It made the process feel more personal.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Holly, thanks for the feedback hope your having a great week, we have passed this on to our teams in Brisbane.

Two Pugs from Australia to USA

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2018

My wife and I were really pleased with the service provided by dogtainers. This was not the first international move for our pets, so we knew how stressful it could be. Dogtainers made it as easy as possible to complete a move like this. Thanks to Madeleine for her help!

Great support during the whole process of moving with our 4 cats overseas

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

We loved all the interactions with Dogtainers, from the planning and collection of our cats, to the coordination with the team in Hong Kong for delivery. The Dogtainers team kept us updated with the process and even sent pictures of our cats pre-post arrival, and the flight status. We felt less stressed with this move thank to you guys!

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Juan, It was a pleasure moving Boo, Minush, Mistik and Taz we are so pleased we took the stress out of this move for you. We will pass the feedback onto Angie.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

Hi We have been sending our Koolies through the Cairns office for nearly 8 years. The service has been second to none and we cannot express how happy we are. Our pups and dogs are well cared for before transport and always kept up to date with their travel.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Jackie, thanks for the feedback so pleased your happy with the service, will pass on to Darren and team.

Great International Cat Relocation

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

We moved two fairly senior cats from Singapore to Brisbane last month which required 10 days of quarantine and two flights but the cats arrived safely and in good health. We handled the Singapore side of things ourselves while Dogtainers handled everything in Australia; we were happy that Dogtainers were prepared to work with us in this way. Throughout the process the staff were always glad to answer questions - we had lots of them. When the trip commenced we were kept updated frequently and everything was done on time and efficiently. In particular, Sophie from Dogtainers was excellent and made the whole stressful and bureaucratic process a lot easier.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Steve, thanks for the fantastic review we really appreciate you taking the time to put keyboard to screen. Will pass your feedback on.

I will only fly my animals through Dogtainers

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

I used Dogtainers when flying my 8week old puppy from new Zealand to Australia and I was so happy with the service! I had my mind at ease at all times because I was getting notified of everything that was happening and when aswell as photos of my pup on the day before she boarded. I am now flying my mums pup to Australia aswell and the Auckland team remembered me and asked about my pup and were extatic when I sent photos of my pup for them to see how big she had gotten! I will forever be a Dogtainers supporter and will continue to use Dogtainers whenever flying anilams and will always recommend them! Especially Hannah, Chris and their Auckland team!

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Mikjelah, thanks so much for the feedback I will pass your feedback onto our team who will very much appreciate your kind feedback.

Happy Puppy!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

It was so easy getting Andre to us, he arrived with no stress at all from the moment we first spoke to Hannah to meeting our puppy. This was straight forward and such an affordable way to get him home.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Janey, Many thanks for you review, we are so please you are happy with our service. Have a good week.

Import from South Africa to New Zealand

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

Sophie Powell was amazing from Dogtainers - she was professional, had great attention to detail and quick to reply to emails...Our dogs were finally released to us on the 29th April, and you can imagine our relief to see them in great condition...Thank you Sophie we could not have made this great trek across continents without your help!! God bless...

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Marlini, many thanks for your feedback its been great moving your fur babies and we thank you for using our services.

1 of 10 pages

Hi we are looking into buying a Birman cat in Canberra and exporting to HK. We need transportation plus all shots and paper work done in Australiafor us. Do you have a service quote and what documents we need to provide to you? Also do you have a counter party in HK that we can hire? We got your name with Derina our cat breeder. Hope you can help us. Beat a Regards, Bianca

Bianca asked on Apr 17, 2018

Hi Bianca,
Yes we can help no problem at all, please email vippets@dogtainers.com.au as they will need a little more information from you. We regards to the HK side we only use the best Animal import companies and have a gold rated partner based in HK who we work with all the time. They will do everything HK end and even deliver to your door should you need it.

Hello, I would really like to know if your staff stay with our animals until they are loaded onto the plane, and if we are given confirmation when our animals are placed on board. Also are there any measures taken to inform the pilot/airline staff that there are animals riding in the cargo hold? Thank you.

chrissi asked on Mar 23, 2018

Answer this

Hi Chrissi, thanks for your questions, we leave dropping the pets off at the airport to the last minute as the airlines do not allow any pet shippers to stay with the pets once handed over for loading onto the aircraft. There are strict rules now about moving from landside to airside environment's. The captain is notified that Pets are in the loading compartments and heating and cabin air recirculates for the duration of the flight. If the pets for some reason fail to travel on the aircraft then as soon as the airline informs us we then notify you. I hope this answers your questions.

I would like to know whether your staff stay with the animal until it is boarded/loaded or if they just drop it off in the freight part of the airport. Also what happens at arrivals in the usa does someone meet and walk and water them and then stay until they are collected or do they get treated like freight?

brenda asked on Aug 28, 2016

Answer this

Hi Brenda, We have emailed you all the information direct. Many thanks for the question.