Excellent service work above and beyond exceptions.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Nicholas work very hard to assist me with achieving my objectives in a time frame during Christmas. Russell Island has some issues getting loans but Nicholas overcame all obstacles; smoothing out the issues and reaching settlement in required time frame.

Verified Customer

Very good service and broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

I am very glad that I ended up signing my mortgage through Lendi. Lee-Ann the broker who looked after me has been great, very available and professional, answering my questions precisely and in full in prompt replies. Top broker, highly recommended

The best service from Marshalino

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

The service was excellent from beginning to the end. He understood our situation and got us exactly what we needed to consolidate our loan. In the end he helped us find the right provider. Getting in contact is always easy and always kept us up to date throughout the entire process.

Comments
Domain Loan Finder Official

Hey Kairul, Thanks for the feedback on your great experience with Marshalino and the team - we always aim to provide our customers with the best service possible here at Domain Loan Finder. We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

We received excellent service and follow up from the team at domain loan finder. We would recommend them to anyone.

Comments
Domain Loan Finder Official

Hi Tracy, We’re really pleased that you had such an excellent experience with the team here at Domain Loan Finder. Thank you so much for your feedback and recommendation!

Went above and beyond

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2019

Broker was amazing always responded to any questions I had and was very quick to settlement which was a necessity. Couldn't be happier with the result and will recommend the broker we had to everyone.

Comments
Domain Loan Finder Official

Hey Utah, Thanks for your review and recommendation - that's really great news! We are glad to hear that we were able to get your loan settled as quickly as possible. Please get back in touch with us if you need anything else!

completely satisfied with the support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2018

My purchase just settled yesterday. Thanks to domain loan finder stuff the process was so smooth for me, they followed up every day with the lender and me. Their website is also straightforward, in each step you know what's the state and which document should be uploaded. you can easily upload all the docs there.

Comments
Domain Loan Finder Official

Hi Alireza, Great to hear you've had such an easy experience with our team here at Domain Loan Finder, we'll pass your kind words on to our staff. All the best!

Excellent service from Caren Holt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Caren provided excellent service. She followed up our requests in a very timely manner and was always helpful. I would highly recommend Caren.

Comments
Domain Loan Finder Official

Hi Jenny, Thanks for the recommendation of Caren and the Domain Loan Finder team! It's great to hear the team were always available when you needed them. Let us know next time you need a hand, we're here to help.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Big thanks to Caren Holt for her tireless efforts and creative approaches to a variety of finance alternatives and strategies to meet our needs

Comments
Domain Loan Finder Official

Hi Daniel, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review based on your excellent experience with Caren. We are pleased to have been able to assist you and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Great personal customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Domain Loan Finder has been excellent - everything is simple and stress free. My broker Caren is always on hand to discuss products & details of these. Caren has done a great job to work with my needs and provide me with as much time as I need. I've never felt under pressure to prematurely make commitments, or like I don't have enough information. Thanks Caren & Domain Loan Finder!

Comments
Domain Loan Finder Official

Hi Bart, We appreciate your feedback based on the excellent experience you had with Caren and the team at Domain Loan Finder. We are pleased to hear that the Domain Loan Finder team ensured the pro... read more »

Seamless experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

My experience with Domain Loan Finder was excellent and made easier due to the assistance I recieved from Caren who was first class from the very start. She was able to work with my needs and get the result I wanted and was always available for when I had a question, she always come back to me in good time. Thanks for your help Caren and keep up the good for your customers.

Comments
Domain Loan Finder Official

Hi Sam, Thank you for taking the time to leave Caren and the Domain Loan Finder team such a positive and review! We are happy to have been able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Caren has been more than help . She has helped as through one of the hardest and truly most importan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

Great rates, unbelievable customer services. If you have a question ...one phone call. And you are in the No. we had Caren as our broker and she went above and beyond. Thanks Caren..

Comments
Domain Loan Finder Official

Hi Gody, We are delighted to hear you received the excellent service we pride ourselves on from Caren and the Domain Loan Finder Team. Please let us know how we can assist you next time!

A1 Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

Friendly and thoughtful service. Very supportive and always provide as much time and effort as you need. A no-stress experience. Well explained details. Lee Hamilton was amazing. Felt like I was communicating with a friend.

Comments
Domain Loan Finder Official

Hi Suzanne and Gary, Great to hear that Lee and the Domain Loan Finder team were able to provide you with a stress-free experience by being accessible and informative every step of the way. Thank y... read more »

Peregian Springs

• 1 question
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Excellence in customer service and precision in delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

ELLIOTT RASHFORD deserves the highest praise. We cannot fault this company. For us it was challenging but Domain and especially Elliott made it so much smoother. Elliot was so patient and following a long process excitedly called to tell us we had unconditional approval. We did not make his job easy but he made it easy for us. Thank you Elliot Rashford you are truly awesome and a credit to your company

Comments
Domain Loan Finder Official

Hi Gayle, Thanks for the leaving us a five-star review based on your excellent experience with Elliot and the Domain Loan Finder team. We are happy to know that the Team was able to provide you wit... read more »

Verified Customer

Great customer service and easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

i went through domain loan finder to refinance my home loan.
Elliot was my home loan specialist and he was great. i was not exactly the easiest of customers but Elliot was always professional and talked me through all of my questions. Elliot was clear and to the point with his answers and didn't make it more difficult, he certainly made the process a lot easier for me.
Once Elliot got me through all of application paperwork and got the loan process started with the bank, Hiba helped me get the application through to the end. She answered all of my questions with ease and made sure that i was fully aware of everything and that i understoon everything.
Overall i was very happy with the service that the team at Domain loan finder provided for me and would recommend them to others if you are looking at changing banks or looking for something better.

Comments
Domain Loan Finder Official

Hi Brendan, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed and positive review about your experience with Elliot and the team here at Domain Loan Finder. We very pleased to hear that both E... read more »

Good job Milli!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

Overall fantastic experience with Milli from Domain. Milli was excited as we were and very caring. Timely follow up and excellent execution. Great customer service and good value for time and money.

Comments
Domain Loan Finder Official

Hi Kubsy, We are happy to hear you received a caring and unique experience from Milli and the Domain Loan Finder Team. Thank you for choosing Domain and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

Hidey went above & beyond to give the best customer service. He made the process easier & took a lot of the stress out.

Comments
Domain Loan Finder Official

Hi Ange, Great to hear the team here at Domain Loan Finder we able to provide you with such an easy and stress-free experience. Thanks for the five-star review and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Flawless from minute one until the end!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

Great experience and amazing value counseling. I already recommend them to one friend. Rebekah and after that Vy Le were fantastic!
Highly recommend!!!

Comments
Domain Loan Finder Official

Hi Marius, We truly appreciate you taking the time to recommend Domain Loan Finder to your friends. Great to hear Rebekah and Vy were able to use their expertise to assist you. Please reach out in... read more »

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

I used domain loan finder for 2 loans in the past few months and through them had the broker Benjamin Younan, Bens service has been outstanding.
Most notable thing is unlike broker’s I have dealt with in the past Ben always answers his phone and if not will call back promptly.
I was very happy with the rates I received and would definitely recommend him and the team to family or friends!

Comments
Domain Loan Finder Official

Hi Bill, Thank you for leaving us such great feedback. We are pleased to hear you had a positive experience with Ben and the team here at Domain Loan Finder with both of your home loans. Thank you ... read more »

Liam is fantastic !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

We have been blessed to have had the opportunity to share this wonderful experience with an amazing and highly knowledgeable Liam. At anytime Liam would be on call to answer our question no matter how silly or small it was. Liam has made our dream come true, he picked us up when we had lost hope. His knowledge and skills are exceptional. He truly is an asset to Domain and to us as customers. He is not only highly professional but also a very friendly and empathetic person. He even called us on his annual leave making time for us to ensure we could settle our loan on time and also after settlement answered any queries we had. This experience has shown us that there really are people out there that you can count on. This journey has had its ups and downs but Liam has guided us in the right direction every time. Liam was just as excited for us as we were to get our new home. Liam we will never forget you and would highly recommend you to anyone anytime. This would have not been possible without you, from the bottom of our hearts we Thankyou for absolutely everything.

Comments
Domain Loan Finder Official

Hi Royfatima, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a heartfelt review based on your delightful experience with Liam and the team here at Domain Loan Finder. We are very pleased to hear th... read more »

Excellent and professional service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

We are completely satisfied with the officers whom provided us the home loan facility from the bank. Hopefully, in future if we are able to buy any other property for some new purpose, we would definitely approach them again.

Comments
Domain Loan Finder Official

Hi There, Thanks for leaving us a five-star review based on your great experience with Domain Loan Finder. We are glad to hear that we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

1 of 5 pages