Definately smaller

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Toppings good but pizzas shrunk considerably and now definately need one each so rarely get anymore as works out too expensive

Comments
Domino's Pizza Official

Hi, Tina. We’ve made a few changes to our pizzas this year. o We’ve removed our Chef’s Best pizzas, so our premium pizzas are now larger than our former Chef’s Best range o We’ve made an increment... read more »

New Lambton

Thanks Domino’s New Lambton

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

Lovely hot pizzas from our local New Lambton store. Aldo, a shout out to the delivery driver (his name unknown sorry). He was friendly, and delivered 3 piping hot pizzas, 2 bottles of soft drink and 2 garlic breads in the pouring rain, but with a smile on his face from the moment he got out the car.

Shrinkflation

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Whilst the topping were good, the pizzas are noticeably smaller. Just a reminder of why we have been going to our local pizza place instead lately. A real shame Dominos, you used to be value for money.

Comments
Domino's Pizza Official

Hi there. We’ve made a few changes to our pizzas this year. o We’ve removed our Chef’s Best pizzas, so our premium pizzas are now larger than our former Chef’s Best range o We’ve made an increment... read more »

Literally nothing good to say - still no food

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

App doesn’t work and keeps kicking me out, website was no better, others pizza shop options were more expensive so I called the main number thinking website was down. The auto-answering computer told me I could choose between three stores and transferred me to the one closest (I didn’t care as I wanted delivery anyway as I had leant me car out). I then place my order and am told that my street doesn’t exist by the staff member. I gave it to him a total of five times, and am then told he’s found me but the don’t deliver there (I’m 5 streets from him). I’m the wrong side of the main road separating suburbs. He suggested I call the main number to. I advised him the the computer that runs the main number transferred me to him as he’s my closest store and asked for him to transfer me. He says he can’t and eventually says he will get the manager for me. I hear them talk and manager tells him to transfer me. He then spends a few minutes asking how to do that and finally the line is ringing. Then like an episode of Seinfeld, it rings out and I transfer back to the first store to start all over again. I’m sure it was the same guy. This time he does try and transfer me again without asking the manager at which point I’m disconnected. Total time spent on trying to order a pizza to be delivered? 47mins... And still no pizza even ordered - let alone delivered. Seems to me that everything is half done Dominos. App isn’t good, website no better, computer operated phone service doesn’t transfer to correct store, unhelpful or untrained staff... I can’t imagine the pizza being that good. My experience was a memorable one for all the wrong reasons..

Comments
Domino's Pizza Official

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. I would like more information to follow up. Could you send us a PM here? http://bit.ly/2fjtJj9 Kindly include the details of your concern, as well as y... read more »

ADAMSTOWN DOMINOS IS GODLY

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Such good service, really nice staff and excellent quality. I’ve had the best experiences with Broadmeadow but all Domino’s are really good!! Love love love. Don’t kno I what I’d do without it

Pizza good but not cut

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Hi ordered several pizzas from north orange nsw and every time pizzas are cut terrible but this last time the pizza wasn’t even cut I have photos and I’m sick of paying for pizza and can’t even cut its

Comments
Domino's Pizza Official

I'm very sorry to hear that, Anthony. I would like more information to follow up. Could you send us a PM here? http://bit.ly/2fjtJj9 Kindly include the details of your concern, as well as your Inte... read more »

Lismore

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

It's pizza night and after reading today's Telegraph it won't be Domino's
To be honest I don't think it will ever be Domino's again.
Sorry but that article was just to much to stomach, no pun intended.
Time to shop around.

Comments
Domino's Pizza Official

Thank you for your feedback. We take matters to do with food safety and cleanliness extremely seriously. As such, we have voluntarily closed the Domino’s Lismore store while we work to ensure it me... read more »

Fatal ingredients

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

A few years back they made them really good,then they sold the franchise! Now they use imported ingredients of the lowest grade they can find.Since dinner stomach is on fire and I’ve got a nasty rash all over my stomach.Three people ate this Indian pizza from Golden Grove we all have same symptoms.Waiting there I saw to cockroaches and pretty sure a rat.

Comments
Domino's Pizza Official

I'm very sorry to hear this. I would like more information to follow up. Could you send us a PM here? http://bit.ly/2fjtJj9 Kindly include the details of your concern, as well as your Internet orde... read more »

Nice pizza, but ONLY buy if a deal is on + DONT pay $5 for the 15 minute delivery guarantee - rookie

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

The pizzas are tasty IMO (if you don't believe me try 'little cesars' - PUKE!!!).

Domino's are just overpriced - at full price. Imagine if they sold $5 pizzas delivered - just imagine how often people would buy, and how much money they'd make? But they've gone for the more greedy option instead. I'm not sure how'll they'll survive with uber eats BUT...

YOUR best option is to wait for deals (then is costs about $10 per pizza or so with delivery) and ONLY buy then. Then in that senario, Dominos is pretty cool. Not the quickest delivery, but not the slowest either, and in my opinion, tastes pretty delicious! Note: I always buy thin and crispy = yummier :-)

Also do not make the mistake I did of paying for $5 for a 15 minute guarantee. Rookie mistake! Why? because they sell pizzas for $5 when you pick them up from the store anyway. If they don't make the 15 minutes with your delivery (which of course they won't) you get a 'free' pizza (*only with orders over $22 - so at min you need to buy 2 pizzas anyway). Anyway the real issue is you've just essentially paid $5 for your own 'free' pizza, which is how much they sell them for in store anyway, so theres nothing 'free' about it. But what makes it worse is you are forced to order another (min) 2 pizzas (remember $22 min) in order to buy another pizza for $5 haha.

Its crazy to think how dumb I was to buy it when you reflect on it!

Lastly I feel sorry for the drivers and the pizza makers, they all seem to work really hard, but I have no idea how much they actually earn.

melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Pizza Hut have better pizza than Domino's

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Domino's Pizza has shrunk !!!!!!!!!! Quality has bombed !!!!!!!! :-((
So do yourself a favour and head to your Pizza Hut store next time you want a pizza.

Comments
Domino's Pizza Official

Dear Miguel, It's not about the money - I have been ordering Domino's Pizza for many years. So if I need a refund then I needed to start getting all the refunds since the incremental change was mad... read more »

Verified Customer

False ads deliver to door and late

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Ordered food at 9:30pm, at 10:30pm the pizza hasn't arrived, we called the store, the person said that the driver forgot the drink, so she will coming back to redeliver the pizza. 11pm we called back and the person said that the driver tried to call our intercom and our number but no one answer. Clearly we are at home and waiting for the pizza. The driver finally arrived at 11:23pm
I was waiting downstairs for her to make sure we got the pizza.
when i was talking with the driver she keeps asking why i didn't pickup her call, I answered there's no call, then I asked her back why didn't u ring our intercom, and she didn't answer and keeps asked why didn't answer her call.
if your driver doesn't want to come up and deliver to door, please don't write it on your ads and site, we will sue you for false ads.

Customer Service and Promotion

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Thank you to Domino's Waurn Ponds Vic. A Domino employee dropped in to our local store yesterday with 3 free pizzas to promote the new advertised choices. Thank you very much, they were delicious and greatly appreciated. As we do order from our local Domino store from time to time, we most certainly will be ordering more often. Hats off to you for taking the initiative!

BIGGEST PRIZE FOR THE SMALLEST PIZZA

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

I don’t know what happend but Why are the pizzas so small, and they are to expensive, not happy :/

Comments
Domino's Pizza Official

Hi, J.A. We’ve made a few changes to our pizzas this year. o We’ve removed our Chef’s Best pizzas, so our premium pizzas are now larger than our former Chef’s Best range o We’ve made an incrementa... read more »

Easy to order, fast and tasty.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Always a great place to grab a quick meal and they are never to busy to take the order because its all so easy to do on my phone app.

Don't go to Domino's

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Shockingly smaller pizzas, bigger all sauce, not crispy maybe microwaved? Sides were wrong. Do yourself a favour no to Domino's.

Absolutely horrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Our pizzas came an hour late, cold and had an incorrect order. NEVER go to dominos Kellyville, terrible service, terrible food and terrible employees.

Philly Steak Pizza

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

I did not enjoy the pizza. Hardly any steak on it. Should call it a cheese and green pepper pizza. Just think that if you're going to advertise Philly steak and it come with literally 10% steak (and I'm being generous) and 90% cheese, you should advertise as such. Wont order again. 8 meat pizza is good. Should of stuck with that.

Verified Customer

Paid for the 20 minute delivery, pizza was late and didn't get a voucher for it.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

As title says. Ordered pizza. Purchased the 20 minute delivery guarantee. Pizza arrived a little bit late. Just checked my inbox as they send a voucher for a free pizza. It is two hours later and I still haven't received it! However received an email wanting me to rate them. On top of that the pizzas were absolutely tiny (I literally bought a pizza last week which was normal sized and then this week all three were the size of a dinner plate), I also ordered extra bacon and there was less bacon on the pizza (meat lovers) than what they usually come with when you don't order extra! I could keep going on about it but I think you get my point.

• 3 helpful votes

First rate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Since my first review, I returned this time the experience was good. Served by a very pleasant girl. Also the pizza was very good

The box would have been easier to eat

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

We ordered from Dominoes in Hastings. Very quick order and service. But OMG my pizza was thin based piece of dried cardboard.
Not nice.

Comments
Domino's Pizza Official

I'm very sorry to hear that, Jodie. I would like more information to follow up. Could you send us a PM here? http://bit.ly/2fjtJj9 Kindly include the details of your concern, as well as your Intern... read more »

1 of 53 pages

Why is it that your staff keep denying that the size of the pizzas have shrunk ? My tape measure doesn't lie and tried the prawn pizza, 6 prawns and soft cold doe and half cooked.

Kevin asked on Jun 23, 2018

Hi, Kevin.

We’ve made a few changes to our pizzas this year.

o We’ve made an incremental change to our value and traditional range, reducing the dough by a few grams, while making sure customers get the same or more toppings per bite.
o We’ve added our New Yorker range, they’re 16”, with three times more cheese.

We want to provide affordable prices across our menu; by making an incremental change like this, we can make sure customers get the same or more toppings per bite – at the same low price. If you’re not satisfied, I’m happy to provide you a refund, or a store credit. Could you send us a PM here? http://bit.ly/2fjtJj9 Kindly include the details of your concern, as well as your Internet order number (found in your order confirmation email) or a picture of your receipt / any proof of purchase (if you did not order online). If you are unable to send us a PM, you may also email us at feedback@dominos.com.au or leave us feedback through https://www.dominos.com.au/inside-dominos/contact-us/feedback-form

Thanks,
Miguel

How many pizzas should I order for 44 people?

Liz asked on Apr 27, 2018

Answer this

Now that Dominos have shrunk the size of their pizzas that is an easy question - allow two pizzas per person!

Why cannot not change sauce on the app anymore?

Heather K asked on Apr 17, 2018

Answer this

Hi, Heather. I would like more information to follow up. Could you send us a PM here? http://bit.ly/2fjtJj9
Kindly include the details of your concern when sending in your PM and we will assist you further on that platform as we are limited in our ability to do so here.

Thanks, Miguel.