This product has been discontinued by Dove.

Review rating:
  • 89 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2011

After years of colouring my hair I was in need of a quick fix for my damaged hair. I like the Dove range and this fits well into my budget. It smells great and cleans my hair really well and the end result was really soft manageable hair. After about the third use I did notice a slight improvement in the overall condition of my hair, and it seems to get better evey week. I love the fact that the added repair serum also acts to protect my hair from further damage. You will not find anything better in this.

+ Cheap and effective.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 2 answers
  • 20 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2011

At 63 my hair is half grey and being curly it tends to be so dry. I have a cupboard full of shampoos and conditioners that dont work and "YIPPEEE" I found one that is lovely. Tried it last week and cant believe the difference it had made. I was my hair every second day and it is like a magic wand. Thanks DOVE.

+ It really works beautifully

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Wannanup, WA

• 87 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2011

I would recommend this product for people wanting a cheap non salon based shampoo and conditioner. Also the treatment is amazing. I colour my hair every 6 weeks and its quite damaged so I need a good product that actually does what it promises. My hair has become more stronger and more manageable. Its cheap enough already but I always see it even cheaper on special at my local woolworths.

+ CHEAP !!! This product is widely available, can pick it up at your local supermarket while doing the food shopping or in priceline, kmart and big w.
Makes hair feel great and even look great.

- nothing at all

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 89 helpful votes

Dove Therapy Intense Damage Therapy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2011

During the winter months; when the hair is most prone to damage, I brought this product hoping it would be able to protect my hair from all the constant weather changes, wind and rain. I didn't expect much considering it was just a intense therapy shampoo, but I was surprised to get some really great results.
I used the shampoo, conditioner and mask around once or twice a week, and found that all the damaged ends were almost instantly healed & protected. On top of this, it protected my hair from all the weather and made it feel smooth, soft and shiny.
I don't always use this product and nor is it my favorite shampoo, but I am always glad to go grab one if I do happen to pass the Dove isle in the supermarket.

+ Makes the hair feel soft and light. Has a nice smell. Inexpensive. Nice packaging. It's a long lasting, reliable product.

- I don't know if it was just me, but the product did make my hair feel a little bit greasy when applying it.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 56 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2011

This is a fabulous product that is easy to find in most supermarkets and stores like Kmart and big W. Also available in chemists. I have found it on special in coles a few times and stock up. Leaves hair soft and supple and it has improved my hair, as i colour my hair every 5 weeks and so it needs lots of Tender loving care to keep it looking good.

+ A beautiful product that is a cheap price. No need to pay salon prices for salon quality shampoo and conditioner. This does the trick!

- Perhaps make it available in a larger bottle.