Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

A great job. Courteous. Friendly. Lounge came up a treat. Carpet looks fantastic. A repeat customer. Highly recommend. Thanks you.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Yvonne, thank you for your review, looking forward to servicing your premises again.

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Steam Clean done but over 2 hours late

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

I booked an end of lease steam clean with Dry Master weeks ago, took the day off work to clean the rental before the steam clean and so made the appointment with the tech for 3pm. At 1.30 I got a text saying that they would be later than 3pm but I had to text back and ask for a specific time. They then said it would be at 3.30. At 3pm they said it’s going to be later than 3.30 but still didn’t give any ETA. I asked for one and they said “past 4.30”. I asked for a specific time and they said 5pm (two hours later than I booked for). Very frustrating as I had a lot to do and this mucked up my day. They arrived at 5.10, and when l commented about how the delay had stuffed up my plans they said “well you chose to book us in the afternoon” as though it was my fault for picking a 3pm timeframe. I don’t see why it’s my fault that they had obviously booked too many jobs into the day, whether it was the techs fault or management I don’t know but it’s pretty poor service. Anyhow the steam clean looked fine but I wish I had booked with a company that would arrive on time or within a reasonable timeframe of the booking, two hours late is not good enough regardless of whether the job got done or not.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Amy, thank you for your review. Apologies for being 2 hours late for your job. Unfortunately Frank had a job earlier in the day that was bigger than normal and this ran him over time. As per usu... read more »

Awesome job, so thorough

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

My lounges were cleaned by Tommy. My lounges have never looked so clean! He got all stains out, and took the time to put the cushions out in the sun so they dried in no time. Very happy with the service.Thank you.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Jodie, I will pass on your comments to our technician Tommy. Thank you for your review and thank you for recommending Drymaster.

Fantastic job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

David cleaned the carpet better than expected.
It was a difficult job but David and his great equipment got the job done.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Graeme, thank you for your review regarding our technician David. Great to hear you were happy with his work and we hope to service your premises in the future.

Fantastic job..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

Awesome job.. service was Fantastic! Carpets were really bad an they have come up looking brand new!! Highly recommended!! David was a very nice person.. will be defiently calling him again to get carpets cleaned!! 10☆

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Demmi, thank you for your review regarding our technician David. Pleased to hear you were happy with our work and I will pass on your comments to David.

First time using Drymaster - Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

Brilliant job cleaning our plush lounge suite and carpets
On time and friendly crew! Best job I’ve seen in a long time thank you so much - great pet stain removal and quick dry time

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Angela, thank you for your review. We are thrilled that you are happy with the job that Frank did at your premises and I have passed on your comments to him.

Drymaster service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2018

This is the second time I've had Drymaster couch and recliner cleaning. They are very polite and efficient and do an excellent job.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Toni, thank you for being a regular customer and thanks for your review.

Awesome carpet cleaning!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

Have used Drymaster a few times now and they never disappoint! Always on time, always polite and always do the best job. I also think their prices are very good.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Kinja, happy to look after you on a regular basis. Thank you for your review.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

Andrew was knowledgeable and did a wonderful job. I would certainly recommend Drymaster for service, price and professionalism. They responded promptly and fitted in with timetable. Thank you.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Tina, thank you for your review. I am glad you were pleased with Andrews Work. Will pass your comments to Andrew.

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

Excellent service, they were able to fit me in with not much notice and the job was fantastic. I would highly recommend Johan.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Dani, we are happy to hear that you are pleased with our service.Thank you for you review regarding Johan, will pass your comments on to him.

Was so happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

They cleaned my cream lounge and old carpets in bedrooms. They all looked a million dollars when it was finished. Professional and friendly. Will definitely use again and highly recommend.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Diane, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your sofa and carpet cleaning job.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2018

Drymaster did a fantastic job steam cleaning our carpet which had so many stains from our toddler. We were really pleased with the service and cost and would use them again. Would highly recommend.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Lauren, thank you for reviewing Drymaster and recommending us to others.

Above and beyond

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

Lovely company to deal with, very professional, very reasonable, very flexible and both Mark and Frank were a pleasure to deal with. Would I recommend? YES!

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Paris, thank you for your review and I will pass on your comments to Frank and Mark.

Verified Customer

Excellent job and on time!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

We had quite an old house turned into office which had terrible carpet. I called Drymaster a couple days before Christmas wanting to book in for a clean as soon as the New Year started. They booked the job in for 2nd January, came on time and did an excellent job! The carpet looks amazing now. Thank you so much for coming to help us so early on in the new year.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Jennifer, thank you for telling our customers how happy you were with our service.

Excellant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

The Drymster Carpet cleaner made my old carpet look like new . He was on time for his appointment and respectful of my home carpet and furniture .

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Warren, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you were happy with our service.

Super clean tiles

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Matthew was prompt, efficient and steamed the grout and tiles expertly. Very happy with the result.
Would use them again.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Marg, thank you for your review, I have passed on your comments to Matthew our tile cleaning technician.

Great Value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Thanks guys, very satisfied with dry cleaning of carpets, results were better than expected.
As a business owner I will be using Drymaster for all my future floor works.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Mike, thanks for your review and recommending us to other customers.

Excellent Result, Thank you Frank

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

This has been an excellent experience. The carpets are looking so good. I have over the years used different organisations for steam cleaning and there is doubt Drymaster has been the best. Recommend.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Peter, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you were happy with our technician Frank. I will be pass on your comments to him.

Fantastic job. I would definitely recommend them.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

Drymaster's customer service was excellent. Fantastic communication skills and notification about arrival times. We had our rug steam cleaned as our Labrador likes to sleep on it. The rug came up looking like new with no smells. The price was also very reasonable. We will be using them again

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Camilla, thank you for your review. I will pass on your kind words to admin staff and the technician who visited your premises.

Will use them again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

This is the second time I've used them, first time was about 12 months ago on my apartment, and last week at a friend's house I'm looking after. Excellent service and fantastic results. Will definitely use them again.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Nathan, thank you for your review and being a repeat customer. We value your custom and hope to see you again.

1 of 7 pages