Verified Customer

High quality and very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

I was very impressed with the high quality work and professionalism displayed by John and Drymasters. I would highly recommend them and I will definitely be using them again in the future.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Ben, thank you for your review regarding John our technician who visited your premises. Look forward to servicing your premises again and thanks for recommending Drymaster.

Timely, efficient, friendly & exceptional clean!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Will not hesitate to use again. Easy quote and communication. Quick responses and the gentleman who came to clean was friendly, polite, and did a great job. I can not recommend enough.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Dr Nic, We are pleased to hear your were happy with the service you received from Drymaster. Thank you for your review and recommending Drymaster.

Great reliable service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Quick turnaround time from request. Delivered on what they promised. Operator was friendly and realistic with what the end result would be. Definitely recommend and use again.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Matt, thank you for reviewing Drymaster. We are pleased to hear you were happy with our technician Frank who serviced your premises.

Awesome Job!! Well done.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

Highly recommend this company. They were on time and did a very thorough job. The carpet looks brand new again. This was for a commercial building and they were very accommodating with our staff. Thank you

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Yvonne, we are happy to hear that your carpet looks new after Drymaster cleaned your office. Thank you for the review and we look forward to servicing your premises again.

Sydney

• 6 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Great service (washing and customer)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

Called one day, service scheduled the next, punctual, steam cleaned, walk all over it in 2 hours no problem, quick,carpet as new, stains gone, thank you!

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi rpop, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you are happy with the service that Drymaster has provided you. Looking forward to servicing your premises again in the future.

Good job!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

We had been searching for a reasonably priced service for cleaning our carpet tiles for our small office. My friend had actually located Drymaster and I emailed them with our concerns on cleaning carpet tiles. I received a very quick response with Drymaster recommendation which we promptly booked and service completed by the end of the same week. The technician was very polite. We were quite happy with the result. In fact, we will book them again towards the end of the year in readiness for 2019. Thankyou

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Sue, thank you for your review for Drymaster. We are pleased to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to servicing your premises again.

Adelaide, SA

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Awesome job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

We had neglected our carpeted stairs for the last 18 months. Now we’re going to put the house on the market,we realised how filthy they were! Johann came to clean them : a big job including 3 landings, plus a large rug. The result is amazing and Johann was punctual, very friendly and highly professional. We will certainly recommend his services to our family and friends.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Feathers, we are pleased to hear that you were happy with the cleaning result that our technician Johan achieved at your house. Thank you for your review and recommending Drymaster to your family and friends..

Faultless.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

This was our first experience with Drymaster and cannot fault any part of the process. Johan arrived on time and discussed options for our stair well carpeting that was showing its age. Terrific job. Exceeded our expectations. Johan was most friendly, competent and very professional. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi jnj, thank you for your review regarding our technician Johan. Pleased to hear that Johan and Drymaster exceeded your expectations. Thank you for recommending Drymaster.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Very helpful when making the booking. Able to answer all questions. Arrived on time and very courteous. Steam and allergy clean very good result and carpets not too damp. Would use again.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Kat, pleased to hear you were happy with our anti allergen clean on your carpets. Thank you for your review.

Fantastic !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

Drymaster was fantastic ! Our carpet came out clean, refreshed and old stains lightened. The Service was also impeccable — John who came to us was professional and informative , personable and friendly, willing and careful with the clean. A real difference from the bad experience we had previously with another company. Just an overall straightforward , honest and pleasant experience . They were everything they promised on their website . We are staying with them for our future clean!

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi A and J, thank you for your review regarding our technician John. We are pleased to hear you were happy with the service Drymaster did at your premises.

Great job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

They did a great job. I had great service after long time. Professional staff. Recommended for those who are looking for great service.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Ryan, thank you for your review. Pleased to hear you were happy with our service.

Will always use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Used this service twice so far and it has been excellent from the booking to the technician and the results achieved.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Dianne, thank you for using Drymaster on a regular basis and thank you for leaving your review.

Great Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2018

The carpets and rug look great, hardly any water used and no damp smell. Excellent value and will be using annually.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi JoJo, thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear you are happy with our service and thanks for becoming a regular customer.

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

Very happy with service and will use again and recommend to my friends and family operator was very polite and most helpfull

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Patti, pleased to hear that you were happy with our service and thank you for leaving your review.

Awesome job

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Did a great job of cleaning the carpets and removing the stains. Were happy to a discounted price for me even though I booked last minute; they were there within the hour. The team member who came was very friendly and professional, especially compared to other carpet cleaning businesses! Will definitely be using this service again.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Nadia, thank you for leaving a review regarding our technician David who came to your premises today. I will pass on your comments to him and we are pleased to hear you were happy with his service.

Verified Customer

Great job and friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Ken made time to contact me once i had booked the clean and again the day before to confirm arrangements. He was friendly, punctual and did a fantastic job. Thank you.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Charlie, thank you for your review. I have past on your comments to Ken and we are pleased to hear you were happy with our service.

Great Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Whilst there was a problem with the booking system, i.e. my 7.30 am appointment was not booked into Brett the technician's diary. I waited until 8.00 am and then contacted the office and they gave me Brett's number and as soon as I called him, he said he would come. Subsequently he ended up in a lot of traffic but eventually arrived and cleaned two carpets and my modular lounge suite. Brett did an excellent job, and unlike our previous experience with a different carpet cleaning company the carpets and the lounge suite were dry in a few hours. Would certainly recommend Brett for the Perth area.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Liz, thank you for your review, our apologies for initially misplacing your booking in our system. Happy to hear Brett was at your premises within hours and as usual he did a great job.

Didn’t clean the carpet properly and showed up again unannounced

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

They didn’t clean the carpet properly in the first place and then showed up on our doorstep unannounced on mother’s day morning. I am very unimpressed with the service and follow up. Will never use again and do not recommend.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Anais, thank you for your review. We guarantee all our jobs and the facts are as follows. 1.The job was performed at your premises on Thursday after someone was sick on your carpet. 2. You calle... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

Awesome service and effort. I had another Carpet cleaner come out the day earlier. They did a rubbish job. I got these guys to come out the next day and all the stains the previous cleaners couldn't get out this guy got out Super impressed.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Peter, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you were happy with the service you received from Drymaster. Hope to service your premises again in the future.

Great, efficient, immediate service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Professional in their dealings, were able to come out within a day or so’s notice. Communicate the process every step of the way.
They did 3 bedrooms and walk-in-robe, a rug, a mat and mattress for us. Product smells nice and clean and having fresh carpets has cleared up much of my asthma and hay fever.
There was a minor issue with the invoice but this was corrected immediately which only reinforces their professionalism in my opinion.
Would use again.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Brightside, we are happy to hear you were pleased with our service and hope to see you again. Thank you for leaving a review.

1 of 10 pages