Didn’t clean the carpet properly and showed up again unannounced

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

They didn’t clean the carpet properly in the first place and then showed up on our doorstep unannounced on mother’s day morning. I am very unimpressed with the service and follow up. Will never use again and do not recommend.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Anais, thank you for your review. We guarantee all our jobs and the facts are as follows. 1.The job was performed at your premises on Thursday after someone was sick on your carpet. 2. You calle... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

Awesome service and effort. I had another Carpet cleaner come out the day earlier. They did a rubbish job. I got these guys to come out the next day and all the stains the previous cleaners couldn't get out this guy got out Super impressed.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Peter, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you were happy with the service you received from Drymaster. Hope to service your premises again in the future.

Great, efficient, immediate service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Professional in their dealings, were able to come out within a day or so’s notice. Communicate the process every step of the way.
They did 3 bedrooms and walk-in-robe, a rug, a mat and mattress for us. Product smells nice and clean and having fresh carpets has cleared up much of my asthma and hay fever.
There was a minor issue with the invoice but this was corrected immediately which only reinforces their professionalism in my opinion.
Would use again.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Brightside, we are happy to hear you were pleased with our service and hope to see you again. Thank you for leaving a review.

Highly Recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Tom arrived precisely on time & did a great job in cleaning several rugs as well as two couches. Quick, clean, polite & I am super happy with the results. Would definitely recommend these guys.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Julie, thanks for leaving your review. Thanks for recommending Drymaster to other customers.

Also do a great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Always do a great job. We have used Drymaster for many years and wouldn't go elsewhere. Friendly team who provide a great service.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Jacjacj, thanks for your review and thank you for supporting our business all these years.

perth

• 1 comment
  • 18 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Excellent job reviving badly soiled carpets

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

The former tenant had badly stained the carpets throughout the house. I had to evict her due to many reasons included looking after the house. My local drymaster carpet cleaning did a great job in removing a lot of the heavy stains which included wax, paint, and glue.
I would highly recommend them.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Simon, we are pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Thank you for leaving your review.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

Outstanding job friendly and helpful with amazing service provided Highly recommend to anyone who needs the best result at competitive prices thanks David

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Ronan, Thank you for your review, will pass on your comments to David the technician who serviced your premises.

Excellent upholstery cleaning.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Brett cleaned 2 of our lounge suites - 14 seats in all. They hadn’t been cleaned for a very long time, and after he had finished cleaning them they now look fantastic. Brett was very polite and was extremely careful to take good care of our furniture. I would recommend Drymaster if you are wanting upholstery cleaned.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Jack, thank you for your review regarding our technician Brett. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the sofa cleaning process Drymaster did at your house.

Carpet stain removed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Stain and tradies boot marks removed from new carpet. It looks wonderful.
Prompt service from my phone call to the booking. On time for cleaning, all done very professionally.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Sandy, thank you for your review and informing our customers that you were happy with our service.

Above expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

Our cream carpets are getting old and needed freshening up. Frank in Melbourne was happy to help on short notice. It was surprising to find stubborn marks had disappeared and obvious traffic areas had faded considerably. The results were far above expectations.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Vanessa, thanks for telling us you are happy with the job Frank did at your premises. We will pass on your comments to Frank and thanks for leaving your review.

Outstanding service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Brett did a fantastic job.
he arrived promptly, after sorting out a small administration issue with the office he got straight on with the job.
We needed four carpets and two rugs cleaning.
When we returned to check on the quality of the work both myself and my wife were extremely pleased with the high standard of cleaning done.
We have the carpets cleaned about every 12-18 months.
This was probably the best they have looked.
We would highly recommend Drymaster Carpet Cleaning based on the quality of service we received.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Dave, Brett will be pleased to hear your kind comments on his work at your premises. Thank you for your review.

Awesome job! Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Thank you Johan! My carpets looked amazing for my photoshoot and will help me to sell my house :)

Johan was punctual, friendly, courteous and professional. He did a fantastic job with my carpets and I will get him back for the 'vacate clean' when my house is sold and I move out.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Stacey, thank you for leaving your review for Johan. Pleased to hear you were happy with his job and we will see you again soon.

House smells amazing with clean carpets!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Thanks for a job well done Frank! The carpet looks great and smells new again. Good communication, friendly manner, would recommend.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Lauren, glad to hear your carpets look great and smell new again after Frank serviced your premises. Thank you for your review.

Great clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

The quality of the clean was great, we had some tough oil stains and old water stains and there was not trace of them afterwards. They were quite flexible too. I couldn't be at home so I left the keys in the letterbox and cash on the bench and came home to a clean carpet!

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Bonnie, thank you for leaving your review. Pleased to hear your were happy with our stain removal service.

Excellent work done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

Frank was amazing! professional and did a fantastic job! He called me before the job and was quite flexible and wanted to ensure that the job was done well.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Ange, thanks for telling our customers that you find Frank's service amazing and thank you for leaving your review.

Scenic Rim, Queensland

Private message

GREAT SERVICE GREAT PRICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

We were happy with the overall service and the outcome of the carpet clean. There was good communication throughout and on the day they turned up prior to the nominated start time which they used to set up the equipment. Would not hesitate in recommending Drymaster Carpet Cleaning to anyone.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Neil, thanks for your review regarding David the technician who serviced your premises. We are pleased to hear you are happy with the Drymaster Service.

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

I was so happy with the results. Tommy messaged me the day before, he was on time as well. I will definitely use him again.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Andrea, I will pass on your comments to Tommy the technician who serviced your premises. Thank you for your review.

Great job, friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

We are very happy with the carpet cleaning job done for us - our carpet is beautifully clean and apart from helping me move some larger furniture that I wanted the carpet cleaned underneath, the technician also put extra work into removing spots that I pointed out, which was appreciated. I would use Drymaster again.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Leigh, Andy your technician thanks you for leaving your review regarding the job he performed at your premises.

Excellent Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

I'm very happy with the job done today. My carpets & lounge chairs are beautifully clean. The technician explained everything to me and was very professional. I will use Drymaster again.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Deb, we are pleased to hear you were happy with the job David did at your premises today. Thank you for your review.

Excellent, clean as a whistle

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

The technician today did a really good job, and was pleasant and hardworking (lugging the equipment up my stairs).
I have recommended Drymaster to a neighbour already

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Rosemary, thank you for your review for Andy the technician who serviced your premises today. Thanks also for recommending Drymaster to your neighbors.

1 of 9 pages