Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Good old red wine stain.. I tried cleaning it myself but just made a bigger mess.. Ken came to the rescue and fitted me in between jobs.. now the stain is gone.. Thank you Ken for making my day! I would definitely recommend Ken to do your carpet cleaning.. Awesome job.. cheers stokey

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Stokey, thank you for your review. Happy to help you in an emergency. I have passed on your review to Ken.

Excellent Carpet Cleaning Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

Our business has been using DryMaster for carpet and upholstery cleaning for a few years now and we are always satisfied with their work. We recently used their services to tackle two massive floors within our business and the carpet looks amazing.

I would highly recommend their services to anyone. They are professional, well-priced and we can always trust them to do a great job.

-Meaghan

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Meg, thank you for using Drymaster over the last 5 years. Thanks for your review and recommending us to others.

Prompt, efficient and effective

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

I can see the difference as well as smell the ‘clean leather’ smell. We done job finished and started on time

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi KSJ, pleased to hear that you were happy with us cleaning your leather sofa. Thank you for leaving a review.

Very impressed with overall service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Frank was timely professional and very thorough Would have no problem in recommending Frank as a first class operator.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Bridget, thank you for your review regarding our technician Frank. Pleased to hear you were happy with our service.

Verified Customer

So happy with this company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

Everything from the first phone call to the completion of the job was handled professionally.
Brett the technician was very friendly and again professional. Drymaster managed to make a booking on very short notice and Brett arrived at my house at the agreed time. An excellent result from a very dirty modular suite and would thoroughly recommend Drymaster for your cleaning requirements.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Pete, we are pleased to hear you were happy with the Drymaster service. Thank you for your review regarding our technician Brett.

Carpet cleaning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

Andy was very prompt and efficient. Carpets look great. Thank you. No problem for him to clean an extra rug when requested.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi JCM, thank you for leaving a review for Andy our technician. We are pleased to hear your are happy with the Drymaster service.

Brisbane

Excellent service and cleaning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

We extremely happy with the service we received. The carpets look great! Will most def use Drymaster again. They were prompt and easy to engage with and the technician was extremely knowledgeable.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi YC, thank you for leaving a review for our technician John. Pleased to hear you are happy with Drymaster.

Couch cleaning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

Thanks so much. The couch was pretty stained as we have a dog who insists on sneaking up onto it and it now looks clean and bright ! The technician who came to clean was very punctual and polite. Was easy to book on phoning in.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Virginia, we are pleased to hear that your were happy with our technician Mike when he visited your premises. Thank you for your review.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2018

I had my couches and carpets cleaned about 8 months ago by another service and was bitterly disappointed. After my appointment with dry master the carpet is cleaner than it has been in a year and my couches look like new! Definitely will be recommending them to friends!

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Joanna, thanks for leaving a review for our technician John. Thanks also for recommending Drymaster to friends.

Great cleaning and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Response time was very quick and the carpets look great! Thank you for an excellent service! I would highly recommend them for your carpet cleaning needs.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Adam, thanks for recommending Drymaster and thanks for leaving your review.

Well followed up after carpet clean

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Had some disappointment with a few spots being left on my carpet after the initial shampoo, but on receiving their follow up query as to satisfaction with the job, and indicating that I'd like a resolution, Drymaster were particularly pleasant, and keen to fix the issue, making quick arrangements to have the problem solved. I was impressed with their polite and interested concern. The affected carpet area was redone, and looks great. Would recommend them for great service.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Sieglinde, thanks for giving Drymaster the opportunity to re clean any areas of concern that you were not happy with on our original service. Thanks for taking the time to tell our customers about your positive experience.

PERTH, Western Australia

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Done a good job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Thanks chris the tiles are like new again, and the carpet stains gone.
A no drama good service from the office to the finish.

Dear Bruce

Thank you for your business, attached is your invoice.29700

Regards,
Mark Stachnik
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning
1300 662 188
www.carpetcleaning.com.au
office@carpetcleaning.com.au

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Bruce, thanks for your review and we are pleased to hear you are happy with our tile cleaning service.

Excellent prompt same day service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Excellent prompt same day service. Very happy with the professional results and communication. Would highly recommend to anyone needing carpets steam cleaned.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Zooni, pleased to hear that your were happy with our same day service and thanks for leaving your review.

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

John arrived on site punctually and carried out the quoted works professionally. We are very happy with the results and would recommend Drymaster to our family and friends.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Balf, thank you for recommending our technician John and thanks for your review.

Great job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

The technician did a fantastic job of cleaning my lounge suite. He even managed to get all the dog hair out! Very friendly and professional

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Loz, great to hear that your were happy with our service on your sofa. Thank you for your review and recommending Drymaster.

Warry good and warry helpful costume service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

Im warry happy with work and i will use this company again and i will recommend to family and friends.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Ray, thank you for your review and recommending Drymaster to your family and friends.

Thank you great job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

A belated review. There was a mix up with the booking date. When no one turned up at the appointed time I called up and CanberraKen was able to fit our cleaning in the very same day. Carpet was ready to walk on in a short amount of time even during our cold winter.
Thanks again and will reuse when we need another cleaning.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi, thank you for your Review. Apologies for the mix up with your booking. Glad our technician Ken was able to sort the problem. Thanks for recommending Drymaster.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

From the quote process through to the cleaning the guys provided an excellent service.
Too easy! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Nat, thank you for recommending Drymaster and taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased to hear you were happy with our service.

Verified Customer

I was satisfied with the service, Chang was very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Three spots didn’t come out of the slime, apart from that I was very happy with Chang, he tried very hard to get it out.

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Denisse, thank you for your review. Yes slime has dye that can permanently dye your carpet fibres. If the stain is still bothering you the next step will be spot dyeing the area to the same colo... read more »

• 62 comments
  • 6 questions
  • 29 answers
  • 216 helpful votes

Carpets look brilliant

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Despite a bit of a rocky start due to confusion over the booking time due we are very impressed. Carpets were a bit wetter than we're used to with other "dry" cleaning services but they look 100% better than they did when done by other companies

Comments
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Official

Hi Althom, thanks for leaving your review. Apologies over the mix up for the booking time but we are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that Drymaster provided at your premises.

1 of 11 pages