Each month DShop are offering reviewers a chance to win a $200 Gift Card. Reviews can be both positive and negative. Reviews that have been written since October 2017 may have received this incentive.

Quick & Easy

Does time buyer!
Easy access on website.
Quick & fast delivery!
Very Impressed with the whole experience. Happy to shop again!

Very prompt service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

It was very easy to navigate. The service was very good. The product part that was missing was sent an received promptly!

Verified Customer

the service itself is good but product is quite average

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

1) easy
2) satisfied
3) not really. the quality is not that good. One of the bold is broken, and the put up bar not really perfectly fit.

Very fast shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

I haven't yet had time to try it out but I was happy with the it and liked that it came with batteries

Was a great price compared to others with same product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

It was very easy to shop. I found exactly what I was looking for and at a great price. The quality was superb. Would recommend

Best scales and shopping experience I’ve had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

No other shop I could find in my area sold milligram scales so I went online and found Dshop. They had exactly what a wanted (actually it was a little better than I wanted) and the scales were half off :O. Website is really easy to navigate has everything in front of you, but the real selling point for me was next day delivery with the express shipping!!!

Adelaide

Private message

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Easy to use; fast and efficient service. Good range of products. Very satisfied with purchase and quality of goods. Speedy receipt.

Good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I'm happy with my purchase.and also with the delivery so thank you very much.ill keep an eye on other products

Great desk, arrived in 2 days

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Nice desk, easy to construct (16 year old did it himself). Exactly as described and as per photos would definitely buy from here again.

Verified Customer

Genuine retailer, bargain prices and fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Discerning shoppers will find some quality bargains like the professional massage tables amongst the myriads of generic junk. Happy shopper.

Great product - makes shopping a breeze!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Dshop made it easy to find what I was looking for and the quality of the product I bought is awesome. I've had a number of people ask where I purchased it from. Very pleased. Thankyou.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

It have very to search item on here, they also have more variety to choose from.
Also the parcel came very quick and easy to install
I bough a cupboard and shoe racket from here, my family really like the quality of the item was five star. ;)
Look exactly the photo.

Thank you guys, keep up the good work

Very good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Good product, great value for the price.
DShop was very efficient and informative with the confirmation of order and shipping.

A+

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

I found the website extremely easy to navigate, great range of products (could not find what I wanted anywhere but here!) and fabulous quality !

Reliable delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Ordered a big pullup bar station, came in the mail on time.
Product was like as pictured.
Instructions were in Chinese, but had pictures and didn't take too long to set up

just what I had been looking for.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Rhe product I bought is very very good.I found the site was excellent also the range of products was very good

Melbourne

• 7 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Quick, easy and delivered earlier than expected.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Besides the good price, dshop's website was easy to navigate and when it came to purchasing ti was very straight forward. Given that they support different payment options, that was a plus!

The package was delivered earlier than expected, well packaged and for the price and delivery fee you pay, they are pretty good. Definitely will be returning for more things.

Cats love it!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Easy to find and buy what i was after. Great range. Love that Dshop has zip pay. Cats loved the product and is great quality so far. Easy assembly! And super quick delivery. Will definitely shop here again!!

Product is perfect exactly what i wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Very satisfied with product received in mail only 3 days after purchase very happy with overall experience would recommend to friends

Brilliant service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Super user friendly website.Product shipped promptly, and as described. Communication from purchase to delivery of product!
Highly recommend this business!

1 of 128 pages