Each month DShop are offering reviewers a chance to win a $200 Gift Card. Reviews can be both positive and negative. Reviews that have been written since October 2017 may have received this incentive.

Pathertic ! They are frauds, they send wrong and faulty good, n never ever refund your money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Terrible service terrible products never reply to there email, It’s been 2 months I’m waiting on my refund, it’s a scam, I plan to take the police to there warehouse as they are cheats.

Colour not white

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Navigate was easy in store .Products were good. But not satisfied with our product wrong colour meant to be white but had a purple sheen..

Got what I ordered

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

It must have been easy to navigate the store because I can't remember the experience, and I found what I wanted.
I knew what I wanted so didn't explore the range of products available, so can't comment on that.
The FitPal product was good quality, but the manual leaves a lot to be desired

They keep stopping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

All good. Very happy with it. Pups dont bark anymore. Would really recommend to everyone. Would buy again. Really good.

extremely pleased with purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

I found the scales after a simple google search. I was then taken to the Dshop page and was recommended similar items. I was thoroughly impressed with the wide range of scales available and due to the slight differences between the scales I was able to find he exact item I was after without sacrificing any features. I was super impressed by how quickly the digital scales showed up and they were in excellent condition. The scales themselves are extremely accurate and the price was very reasonable.

I’m really happy with this co

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

This company is great. I asked about getting a replacement and for an answer in 24 hours and got a new product

Just what I wanted !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

1 The site is very easy to navigate.
2. Impressed with fast delivery.
3. Perfect fit.
4. Would recommend this site to everyone.

Easy access to 1 off purchase

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I brought a water filter that has taken week to get rid od a Awful plastic Taste .still double filting ver disappointed in product really .

Exactly what I was looking for -- at half the price!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Stumbled upon this site while looking for a kitchen workbench that wouldn't cost me a small fortune. I was lucky enough to find exactly what I wanted at a steal of a price. It arrived fast and, although the instructions were hard to follow at first, I found it perfect for what I wanted. Highly recommend Dshop!

Verified Customer

Order got here eventually, Toll was the let down.

1. Easy to navigate.
2. You had what we wanted.
3. Product is ok but was damaged slightly in transit.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

A Piece of poor quality junk

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Vertical sliding drawers, lovely picture of this product, ideal for what i wanted. Thats where it stops, Chinese assembly instructions for a different product, pieces missing and while trying to salvage what i could started to break up because very flimsy, Extra screws and nuts were sent on request but they were too big for assembling the unit. Pity anyone that paid full price I lost enough at sale price.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Easy transaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

The product is still in package as we are moving. But item arrived very quick and was correct. I have used Dshop before and have never been disappointed.

Great product, Quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Very happy, good solid product, easy to build would reccomend to everyone. The very quick delivery was a welcome bonus.

Ballajura

Prompt Delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Very prompt delivery, with plenty of content in their store. The product was what I expected, and the quality was good.

• 1 question

Verified Customer

my granddaughter loves her skates

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

easy to navigate found what i wanted immediately
happy great range, not to much choice, makes deciding easier
ecstatic they were exactly what she wanted
i ordered on wednesday morning it was delivered by friday afternoon fantastic

Great.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Found what I was looking for straight up. Very pleased with the product.
Expected it to be crap, but good quality for the price.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

The product was exactly what I wanted. It was good value and delivered in a very short time. Well done.

Sydney

• 1 comment

Awesome Material Wardrobe

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

It was easy to navigate and put the order through easily the reason i have given you 4 stars because it was delayed with the delivery

Comments

Very happy with product..

Good for the Price

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Dhsop has a very easy to navigate purchasing process and I was easily able to find my targeted product.

Range of products was extensive. However the products themselves are very low quality (you get what you pay for). The Exercise bikes are built for midgets, the treadmills are small & flimsy. The bench press was adequate though.

If you looking for a cheap product that'll get the job done then Dshop is a good option. If you're looking for longevity and quality ... look somewhere else.

Verified Customer

Compact, effective.! Great value!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Extremely satisfied and would not hesitate in recommending to others or repeat purchasing! The dumbbells are of a high standard in quality. The price tag was very reasonable as well

1 of 144 pages