Each month DShop are offering reviewers a chance to win a $200 Gift Card. Reviews can be both positive and negative. Reviews that have been written since October 2017 may have received this incentive.

Good - motivating

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Ok it is different to want I had used years ago but still has the same concept.
Still makes easy on your joints while working ourselves

Product and delivery spot on

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Product was what was expected and quality was what was expected. Delivery quick and informed. Range of products was large and gave me plenty of options.

My son is happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

The delivery was so speedy, ordered in the afternoon and it arrived the following day. The photo made the desk look much bigger but my son was happy with his Christmas present that he chose.

My item arrived very quickly. Top job.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Looked for nail dryers prior to Xmas. No retail stote in local areas had them. Many said they had received inquiries. DShop online was the only one. Received items very quickly. Top job. !

Very satisfied with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Dshop website was easy to find what we were looking for
There's a good range of exercise equipment on offer
We were happy with the quality of exercise bike purchased
Tracking the delivery of the product from dispatch to our doorstep gave us peace of mind
Now looking for the next item to add to our home gym

Excellent product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Completely satisfied with the product we brought. Easy to navigate the web site and prompt delivery. Would have no problems shopping with these guys again

Perfect computer desk

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Easy to shop, great selection of computer desks.
Very happy with the quality, looks great. Also was delivered fast, will definitely recommend.

Great website and great product range

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Easy navigation allows for great browsing of fantastic products. Fast delivery made for a fantastic Christmas gift. Have got me pumped literally.

Great

Easy to navigate.
Very satisfied by range of products.
Very satisfied with quality of product.
The bike was shipped on time and is great. The assembly instructions were not included and when emailed dshop they sent the instruction straight away. Very helpful and on time

Verified Customer

Pretty good for a fair price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

The store was very easy to navigate and had a very broad range of products that were pretty good. The quality was also nice at a very reasonable price

Great love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Great prompt service and a very easy site to navigate... would definitely buy again through Dshop so easy to deal with

I use this every day.. wonderful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

It was very easy to find what I wanted the product range was excellent and I am very satisfied with the quality of service and product you supplied

Excellent and really easy plus great delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

The selection is great. Substancial Discounted prices are very good, however I do feel that they are never actually at the RRP pricing. The quality of the fabric matches the discounted prices. I would have expected more if the discounts wernt there.

Great range to choose from.

Delivery was excellent ordered the sunday before christmas and received it 3 days later. Tracking and communication was great

So looking forward to receiving this posture brace

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Store was easy to navigate and find product I wanted ,however , the sizing was tricky and purchased the largest I could which is actuallly too small as brace really hurts underarms and can only wear for short time . (sadly ) as I can immediately feel the benefit of this brace which I thought was a quality product ! I am a very average size 12 to 14 Australian or medium . Understandablely I am disappointed that the brace is not more comfortable so it could be worn for longer to assist my back issues

Verified Customer

Very fast delivery. Excellent competitive price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Did a lot of internet research before settling on the camera I purchased. The range at Dshop and detailed descriptions helped to make sure I was comparing the correct specifications. The price, quality of the product and delivery speed were excellent. Will definitely use again.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Very satisfied with my purchase and the delivery time I received it. I would be very happy to purchase from you again.

outstanding service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

easy to navigate if i could find this anyone could great range and very satisfied with service and arrived in time for christmas

Very good product, colour blends well with surrounding

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

It was very easy to find the product , through the good range on offer and very happy with the quality

recieve wrong product

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

I ordered a gazzebo wall and they send a black bag which is a wrong item I try to contact them no reponse and it been few days now

This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Good product at a good price. The seller reacts quickly after the order placed. Delivery is fast and reliable. Very satisfied

1 of 165 pages

How can I submit invoice of my purchase to qualify for the reward?

Amandeep asked on Sep 13, 2018

Is there a way i can make DSHOP refund my money? They gave faulty product now ignoring my emails

josh asked on Sep 13, 2018

Answer this

My product was fine. I didn’t need to return. Maybe you just need persistence

They are the worst business. Selling proucts that are rubbish then no refund. Refer it to fair trading

yes I found they answer emails promptly when you are still in buying mode. Then when the product is not as advertised and is returned for refund Dshop goes to ground.
I purchased a spin bike that was promoted to suit all sizes of person. It was suitable for only a small person. Legs constantly bent when riding. Hopeless.
Bad company - no phone number to voice complaint - no refund when goods returned - organisation needs to be held to account.
I have raised a complaint with ACCC. Suggest everyone with complaint keep pushing till Dshop responds with refunds or the government shuts them down.

I'm trying to buy something but when I go to the checkout it keeps saying wrong or incomplete billing address. I've checked it over and over but can't find what I'm doing wrong. Anybody else had this and of so how did you resolve it?

Linda asked on Sep 06, 2018