Each month DShop are offering reviewers a chance to win a $200 Gift Card. Reviews can be both positive and negative. Reviews that have been written since October 2017 may have received this incentive.

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I purchased the product online, it was delivered with in a few days.
Besides the fact that the instructions where in a different language it was easy to put together.
It is everything I needed it for and at a great price.

ceramic knife. Collection and block

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Can’t temember all I know is that u always have ccellent products. Irene
Betnow it was the ceramic lnovexs on a lo m musthaben too strong the Paringlnofebtoke any chance of s coule of replacements please. The whole outfits is superb. How does the potato peeler work. Didn’t work too well on apples and Pratt’s!!!!!

About my wall's

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

I purchase a marquee with walls plus extra walls and it's taking 10 weeks to get my walls that is bad business

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Joke of a company who lie to their customers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Places an order and was called and told my order would be sent out within 24 hours. Received no tracking information so tried to call them. They never answer the phone. Emailed them and they said sorry we screwed up and sent me tracking numbers. Two days later still nothing. Then I get an email saying sorry we don’t have your items until 10 weeks time. What a joke of a company.

My purchase was amazing. Perfect fit for what I was after. Colour is so nice, size was perfect. Love

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

I purchased my item online, the process was so simple and easy received it in 2 days and amazing quality. Thankyou !

first and last time

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

I purchased a product online that I could not get to work. After following all the instructions I contacted Dshop after back and forth emails and refusing to provide a video (this was to be used on part of my body that is extremely scared and no one gets to see that) they told me I could return at my own expense fair enough. The item was sent back 06/07/18 and at 13/07/18 no refund has been received. So now I am out the original cost of the item +return postage no wonder people don't trust online shopping. Extremely disappointed and will never shop here again.

I had checkout issues but otherwise good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

I found that trying to make a purchase with Afterpay meant that my order was cancelled 3 times. I don't know which end the issue was from, but it was really annoying and frustrating, but in the end I got my products (going with Zip pay) and they are great!!

Perfect Item

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Purchase of the baby's mat was done online and the staff was very helpful to answer all of my questions. They are able to track the item for me and the item has arrived in my office in good condition.

One thing is missing from this item, which is the bag. I am hoping they can address this.

just what i needed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

I purchased my product on line, It arrived on time and the processing of the purchase was easy also. I have been using the product and it appears to be working within my expectations

Excellent producr

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

Easy to order and pay online
good service and quick delivery
Very happy with product and would use this site again

Sydney

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Typical poor quality Chinese product.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

I bought a computer desk from them. The pictures on their website look good but on closer inspection it appears they are of different desks and sizes.
The delivery is quick and efficient.
The item is a very dusty package. I had to wipe down each piece of piping and shelving.
Instructions are in Chinese.They are not as complete or exact as you would expect.
If you contact the D-shop they will send out instructions in English but it is very basic. Not what you would expect.
Not all the holes are drilled in the right place. This is extremely awkward as you can see some parts are crooked.
The desk is unsupported. I liked this desk because it had a CPU stand but I can see if I put together it doesn't have the support to stay standing (it will eventually fall over).
If I put in the CPU support I will have a maximum of 40cm width for my legs. Considering I like to move on a swivel chair and the fact that I'm not a small child this is a very small space.
An extra metal pipe is given for support. It is the wrong length and the holes are drilled in the wrong places.
Consider the refund request. Basically, they want the item in perfect condition back. This is awkward if you've already started to piece it together. They also won't refund the shipping costs so you have to pay the toll both ways. You're out about $30-$40 with this.
There is no phone number to contact. They are easy to contact if it's a simple enquiry they can deal with but once they sense it's a complaint they don't care and stop answering you.

All in all: Don't bother. Their products look good but their computer desks and anything you have to piece together can be a bit dubious quality. If you are wiling to take the risk that's fine but

Wrong product sent

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

Online purchase process was dodgy each time I go online there is few hours left to buy item yet shows everyday as few hours left. Item shown looks so much bigger and glamorous than item sent.

Never respond

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

I purchased tv unit, arrived very quickly. But due to product safety issues and it’s not as described. They offered me return. I returned the item following week and then on no one responds to my emails, it’s been more than 4 weeks. Purchase process is easy, because there is no physical store information and contact number, it’s hard to contact them for any issues. Hope they refund me soon.

Very convenient and efficient.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

On line through Ikea. The order process went smoothly, process competitive, quality assured and the delivery was timely and secure.

Exactly what I needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

It was purchased online was quick and simple and delivered the next day easy to put together active that very same day

Fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

Purchased online. There was a small problem initially because they had a discount offer, stating that the discount code would be sent immediately to my email. After waiting some hours, I contacted them. Apparently there is a problem with this and I was given the code so that I could complete the purchase. Otherwise faultless.

Everything is as expected and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Easy online ordering and the products are just what we expected. Have ordered a few things through Dshop and shall so in the future

Great product!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

This is a great way for me to help the environment whilst almost enjoying my coffee in a stylish way.

Horrible Products and Customer Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

I ordered Luxe High Gloss Coffee Table from Dshop online.

The table looks great in the pictures and since it is priced at a respectable price I thought it would be of good quality. When the table arrived:
1. It had build defects. Multiple marks in the paint.
2. Manual provided was in Chinese (mandarin?)
3. And the lower rack of the table which seems glossy in the display image is non-glossy.
4. But most importantly there are no slides with the drawers which would make pulling and pushing the drawer a not so good experience.

In general it had really poor build quality. A worthless screwdriver was included in the package. It required assembly but unlike Ikea products it had no pointers or marks to help decide where to fit the screw. The user is seemingly expected to be skilled at carpentry in order to assemble!

I decided to return the table. But I had a tough time with the support team. They offered a refund of $60 if I keep the table. But since the table was sub-standard I did not see any use keeping it.

I decided to return it. Dshop said I can return but I will have to provide for return shipping. This means that for a worthless item I end up paying to and fro. But this was the best option I could find so I opted for it.

Dshop provided a PO Box number to delivers to. Most of the couriers do not deliver to PO Boxes. I requested them for a different address and they provided one with no house/building number. Couriers asked for house number and Dshop said they do not have one (while other buildings on the street have).

It has now been 3 weeks since the courier has delivered the item and I am still waiting for my refund. I have sent multiple follow up emails to Dshop but they are not responding.

So to sum it up:
1. I paid for delivery of a worthless item (non-refundable)
2. Spent hours over emails with Dshop support
3. Paid and arranged for pick-up of the table for the return
4. Still have no clue when my money will be return

Please do not fall for their charming photos. They definitely photoshop them. They have the following hidden in their Return Policy:
Images on the website are for display purposes only. There may be slight variations.

Hope this helps other fellow buyers.

looked after me after i brought to their attention that a product was not to a reasonable standard

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

On line easy to purchase and communicate with and a succseful outcome for my situation but the product is of poor quailty.

1 of 105 pages

Just wondering if anybody here has bought a rug from Dshop? How’s the quality?

Alice asked on Jul 11, 2018

Do u know if their mountain bikes are of good quality?

Eugene asked on Apr 26, 2018

Answer this

I cannot answer your question regarding their mountain bikes as I bought my product online and didn't have the opportunity to inspect the bikes.

I am sorry, I don't know either

They're cheap and nasty. Plus the fat bike they show has front shock absorber. The one I received had rigid shocks. They then offer a "discount" instead of giving you what you ordered. AVOID! I'm about to do a credit card reversal with my bank

What is there phone number can't seem to find it any where if any body out there knows it can you please email me in [email removed] thankyou

Lynne Johnson asked on Jan 01, 2018

Answer this

I tried everything to find their phone number myself. They don't want you to contact them...terrible customer service.

I've had the same issue. No goods, no refund and no customer service just a constant automated ticket that says they will respond in two days. This has been going on for 3 weeks.

They have been giving me the run-around for a month. They have my money and I still do not know whether or not my order actually did exist .