dstore.com is no longer trading/available.

Melbourne

Private message

HORRIBLE!!!! Oh my - a new low!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Order was sent thru fastway
Fastway missed us
Wouldnt deliver as per agreement

Go to dstore website - WAIT 90 MINUTES as person #1 in queue

And receive no help

As an upside, I have 800+ customer service staff.
I now have another story in what not to do to customers

Wow. What a horrible experience.

Poor instructions. Incorrect parts

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Received a desk. Got what I paid for. Cheap inferior product. Top lifts off even though it is anchored. Instructions in Chinese. Dstore did forward in English when asked. Shouldn't have to.
Incorrect part included. Dstore did offer to exchange if I sent photo.
Too hard.
Will throw in the rubbish where it belongs.

Not as described, terrible instructions

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

Delivered very fast but product not as described. Its not real wood! Also, almost impossible to follow assembly guide. Very hard to put together. Very disappointing indeed!

Sydney

• 2 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

DO NOT shop with Dstore!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Bought a new BBQ from them BUT once received item was clearly used as the box was opened and resealed (poorly done too) I tried to put the BBQ together however there was no instructions, the items snapped easily as it was made with cheap materials, item was also used as there was many dents and scratches on it, clearly item sent was not new as advertised! Dstore has not replied to any of my messages and has since ignored me!

Purchase a disaster

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

Purchase online
Outdoor furniture swing with canopy
Bias binding round edge of canopy not sewn in places
Product came with one of the plastic leg protectors split and taped with ordinary sticky tape
Guess this product was previously returned
This company has not returned my email

Crappy products

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

I made a purchase online and the product supplied had inadequate assembly instructions and the material the item was made out of was low quality and as a result the product was unstable and ugly. Not as described or shown in the images online. The item was returned and part refunded but not after multiple communications.

Stay away!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

DON'T BUY ANYTHING HERE!!! Second hand crap is what you will get if you do. My pull-up bar I ordered has to go straight to the dumpster, unusable! Bye bye $35 dollars !

❤Truly Happy With D-Shop❤

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

Excellent products beautiful merchandise can't wait to use them super fast postage and the color we wanted cant fault this company at all.

I purchased a vibration machine, arrived.....however used product. Will contact today as I purchased

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

I purchased a vibration machine, which upon arrival is clearly second hand. Obviously someone else's returned used product. Really disappointed. Will ring in am, hopefully will provide NEW UNUSED product. Keep you updated! If not, ACCC here I come.

Not happy .

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2017

Ordered a fold up bag, and paid for 4 day delivery. They sent an email that afternoon saying my bag had been dispatched. A week later I got an email saying the bag was out of stock, and that I could instead buy a different bag, at double the price of the first one. Hopefully they will give me a refund.

Brisbane

Terrible Experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2017

Customer service non existent, contact by email only. First desk received badly damaged, had to fight to get it returned. Desk advertised looked much bigger than actual size. Lack of dimensions made it impossible to judge actual inside measurements. Drawer in desk wouldn't hold A4. Dshop not interested in my point of view. Will now have to off load rubbish and loose money. Wished I never heard of Dshop!

Poor quality..

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2016

Christmas Disappointment :
Delivery was prompt..Australia Post... However the quality of products very poor..Not happy, basketball hoop and dolls pram disappointed. Would not recommend shopping here. Big let down...spend good money, only to receive below average goods...

Couldn't cancel or contact

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2016

Tried to cancel after 1hour of purchase at 7am emailed immediately, but office not open, 10/4 only , wrote many emails and phone calls no help,would not stop delivery so it arrive and now I have to pay. I would have thought their website would allow changes, and I had no communication even though an automatic reply said someone would contact me. Didnt try to help in any way. Never trust them

Brisbane

Fast delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2016

I couldn't believe it when I spotted FastWay couriers out the front. I ordered a gift for a grand daughter Sunday and it arrived today. All in good condition. I'm happy.

• 3 helpful votes

A faulty Garden Umbrella

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2016

I bought an outdoor umbrella end of October 2016, it was not working properly from beginning till one day we found it was broken because the stand was not strong enough for the umbrella (horrible quality) after so many exchanges of the emails and asking for the photos, they asked us to send the umbrella to them for “possible” refund and we had to pay for the delivery. Then I sent them 3 different emails asking them that where in their website it says that if a good was faulty to return it, the poor buyers should pay for the delivery. I was charged $20.00 for delivery when they sent me this horrible umbrella. Instead of responding to this question they kept saying that the umbrella has been bought over 2 months and customer should pay the delivery charges. When I sent the first email saying that the umbrella was faulty it was only mid of November so it was not even 3 month yet. The messages are being sent from their reception desk and customer can never talk to a person who has a real responsibility in that Company. This was a terrible experience. I have paid $140.00 to have a big piece of rubbish in my house. Not only I will lodge a complaint to Fair trading Office, I will also let the current affair know of this fact, and I am ready to go to court for this if needed. I feel that they have insulted my intelligence by not answering to my question.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Stated 4-6 days or 24 hour shipping /been 14 days/no progression

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2016

Stating D shop reversed the chairs that I was after, in container mix up, never got back to me, straight up x consumer/just want my $$$$$$ back/never going thru them ever again.

Do not shop here

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2016

Terrible quality and it turned up damaged. I have been asking for a refund and they keep avoiding giving the refund.

Melbourne

Private message

Dodgy Dstore - A shonky outfit.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2016

This organisation may have been ok at the beginning but seriously went down hill over many years. A shonky outfit. It is not surprising that it went into liquidation....the long list of bad reviews attest to this. They didn't return my phone calls about my order, then they went bust. Just hope this operator doesn't raise his head again.

Morayfield

• 5 comments
  • 7 answers
  • 10 helpful votes

Loved dstore

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2016

I used to order from dstore all the time and I would always got my order. Dstore was my favourite store for online shopping. Dstore wasn't a scam at all, Dstore was the perfect store to buy excellent quality items at bargain prices and every time I ordered anything, I received my items. I think Dstore was a great dept store online.

• 6 helpful votes

Verified Customer

I heard dStore were trying to trade out of insolvency

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2015

I ordered a jacket for my husband on the 10th of June 2015. Within a day I was notified the item was "out of stock" and would take 6-8 weeks if I wanted to proceed with the order. Stupid me, I trusted the company and said "yes, continue with the order". I may never have got my money back, even then, but it burns to think I got sucked in. I like to research on line and buy in store, but couldn't buy this damn jacket. $229.00 down the drain. As of the 8th of September 2015, our jacket was 15 weeks away from being dispatched. I have spoken to an employee and as bad as it is for us, pity the staff. I took a phone call and was warned what was happening and that they were not being paid and now who knows????

1 of 9 pages