Drummond Cove

Perfect for me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Duromine has no flavour but i took 30mg amd found them very effective.. My expectations were highly met.. However the heart rate does worry me sometimes for certain people.. where theres a will theres away.. u have to want to lose the weight

Purchased at: Chemist Australia

Onslow

Duromine worked for me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2017

Some years ago considerably overweight ..unhappy and no self confidence .Started on Duromine and once the weight stated coming off , the scales showed less but my confidence soared ..some side affects but no one takes it long term ..would use it again in a heartbeat

Geelong

Private message

Amazing and great to help weight loss

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Started off at 92.6kg in april, started taking 15mg duromine then went up to 30mg, am now sitting at 79.3kg, need to drink lots of water, i have breakfast and dont eat again until dinner, maybe a small snack on the odd accassion, and certainly hyped up the energy scale although im generally full of energy anyway, still able to eat the odd bit of takeaway, but no longer crave chocolate, chips and all the unhealthy nibbles we tend to pick at

Melbourne

Be cautious!!!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

I tried Duromine twice over the years. One being the weaker and then the stronger. I suffered terrible side effects. I could not sleep and I felt constantly out of it like a spaced out feeling. Somebody would be talking to me and I would not have a clue half the time! Yes i did lose a few kilos but it all went back on after. Everybody is different and it does work for some just be cautious.

Purchased at: Terry White Chemists

Orange

Private message

More positives then negatives!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Currently finishing my third month on Duromine.
The side effects are very real but i found i didnt suffer anywhere near as bad as others made out they did (only had a dry mouth for a few weeks). Product has assissted in me losing 12kgs so far. Very happy with it

Purchased at: Cincotta Chemist

Sydney

Private message

Helped but ended up with more health issues.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

It works, but the side effects are real. Be careful and dont take chances. Follow it and eat 5 to 7 small meals a day and dont skip meals. You'll stall your weightloss.

Melbourne

Without Duromine I dont think I would have succeeded

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

All I have to say regardless of some side effects this is a magical drug. I was 114kg and now am at 64kg. I couldn't be more happier with my weight and most of all my size. I went from size 14 getting onto 16 and am now between size 10-8. It has changed my life forever. But to get there I barely ate anything but fruits and vegetables for a couple months, one piece of chicken breast here and there no oils or marinades for months now. Including exercise constantly from morning until 9pm sometimes later.

This is perfect ever :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

I started with 30mg and my weigh was 70kg after 3 weeks my weigh become 52 kg. When I started he first two night i did not sleep well from the third night I get enough sleep as nomal.No side effect :) I drink alots water and eat Fruits. It's really helpful than what I expected.

Purchased at: Chemist Warehouse

QLD

• 3 comments

Works - but addictive

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

It works, but if you have been reliant on amphetamine in the past, these tablets are like using speed... so, not great for people with addiction problems.
I was relying on these to help me socialize and I panicked when my supply ran low. I started rationing.
They made me have chronic panic attacks and I eventually gained back all the weight I'd lost - plus more.

Purchased at: Chemist Warehouse

Mixed Emotions

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

I've always had struggle losing weight. Not being a big eater I got so sick of doctors telling me "just eat less and exercise". So a doctor prescribed me with duromine 30mg and a 1200calories a day diet. In 6 months I lost like 20kg! My doctor was fairly happy (although I think he expected me to lose more) BUT there was a catch. I was never hungry. I ate less than 800 calories a day. I did 1 hour of cardio and two hours of weight training a day, 5 days a week. So really it was unhealthy. But my doctor didn't believe me. After 6 months I got really ill, I would faint daily, I lost 40% of my hair, had a bloody stool and mentally lost it. I was sick in bed almost 2 weeks a month. After having severe panic attacks, yelling in my sleep and hearing and seeing things I got prescribed antidepressants. And so I stopped the duromine and gained all the weight I lost. And now I'm miserable and desperate again, some part of me want to take up on the duromine rollercoaster again to just feel success again. But overall I wont recommend it you can lose weight on a healthy way. Some of us are not that lucky :(

Private message

Duromine was horrible for me!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

Hi all. So I started on Duromine 15mg about a week ago. Felt nothing. Doctor said to take 30mg starting the new week. This is what happened. I get up at 5, drank my pill at about 6. All went well, still felt a bit hungry at about 9. A little after 10 I started to feel cloudy, it felt like a cloud hung over my head. Then the jitters started, my hands were literally shaking non stop. The worse hit just about 11. I experienced severe heart palpitations to the point that I felt I was having a panic attack. My breathing was out of control and I felt pressure on my chest. I had stomach cramps and I could feel I was on a high. Needless to say I ended up going to the doctor to give me something to calm me down. I struggled for about 4 hours like that before deciding to go to the doctor. I never want to feel like that again. For some it works really well. For me personally it was a horrible experience.

Purchased at: My Chemist

Geilston Bay

Duromine 40mg first timers

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Today is my first day, took it about mid morning after umming and arghing at even taking the course.
Its now 3 hours into taking it and I feel like I have had speed or ecstasy or something like that (I assume this is what it feels like to be on these drugs). I am very thirsty - so far have had 1.5L of water (in saying that, I do drink a lot of water normally). I am a little fidgety, and my concentration levels seem to be amazing! Constantly wanting to be doing something. So weeded half the back yard! Can see how people will get addicted to this. I am 160cm 34 years of age female current weight is 81kg my goal weight is 60kg. Although my weight distributes quite evenly I still fit into most of my size 10 and 12 stuff. Will write another review in a few weeks.

MELBOURNE

Private message

Negative side affects are unfortunately a true risk.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

I was prescribed Duromine because of slow metabolism and sadly did not have a happy experience. Although there was some results regarding appetite suppression the experience after 9 days was not good for me.
The side affects included bladder issues, heart palpitations, irritation, anxiety, a pervasive unpleasant metallic taste in my mouth and a severe loss of sleep and concentration.
I always took the tablets early in the morning but immediately felt unwell.
For me, personally, the negative side affects far outweighed the positive.
Never again.

1st day on Duromine - Hope it helps me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

I am being positive. Without being able to do a lot of physical activity, due to knee Reconstruction & torn left rotar cuff, I am looking forward to loosing some weight, with the help of Duromine.

• 3 helpful votes

DAY 2

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

Im on day 2 of Duromine and Im please to say that I dont have those extreme side effects. I take my pill at 5am go to gym at 6. Maybe this helps. I dont feel hungry at all but Ibforce my self to drink atleast 2 lt of water in a day. Im productive at work, im not moody.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Private message

It works wonders.... BUT.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2017

Initially when i started taking duromine the side affects were so bad, I began taking it every few days or one week on one week off. I was also on the higest dose too. I was having heart palpatations every 3 to 4 days. I constantly had a dry mouth despite drinking over a litre of water a day, and lets just say I didnt know what sleep was. The first time on Duromine I was very careful on what I consumed counting every bite but managing 2 meals a day. And though the side affects were bad i made 3 weeks worth of tablets last about 6 and managed to keep of 6 7kgss even after getting off duromine.

After aproximatly 2 months i decided to try again. This time i would take them more consistently barely skipping 2 or 3 days (weekends or when the side affects were way to bad). However this time round. I have not been hungry at all that I have to force myself to eat half a plate of food a day. I know this isnt the smartest thing to do, but I have the help now to say no so while I have D supressing my hunger I am going to milk it. However, last week almost 2 weeks early my period started and not thinking it was linked to D I have stayed on it until i did some research. I have had a consistant flow for approximately a week with no hints its about to slow down. And reading online reviews alot of woman have had this or similair issue.
I have managed to date to drop over 10kgs. But... a consistant flow of bleeding. Mood swings. Being uncomfortable, tired, not being able to sleep, headaches due to all the above. I dont think its worth it ...

Adelaide

• 4 helpful votes

Awesome weight loss assistance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2017

I started Duromine because I have a slow metabolism. I have always exercised since having kids and eaten well, but the past few years I never seemed to be able to lose weight. I even had PT Sessions. It was a constant frustration. I went to see my GP who thought I could benifit from a little help. I was prescribed 3 months worth of Duromine back in September 2015, with checkups each month to make sure I was ok. At first I would get a fast heart rate and a tightening of the jaw, but they went away, so I felt very good.
It was fantastic. I lost 14kg in those 3 months by eating sensibly and I took up running. In total I've had 5 months worth of Duromine and lost a total of 16.5kg. My body struggled to lose anymore weight and I started putting on some good muscle from running and weight training. I have kept the weight off since and feel fantastic. The key is to keep up the good habits with healthy( and the sometimes treats)foods and exercise 4-5 times a week. Especially important once you've stopped taking Duromine.
For the right person, using them correctly, they can give you a good head start to a healthy body.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

It helps and it works

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2017

I have taken Duromine before - about six months ago - and I am second day in starting again. Prescribed by my GP. It works. Improves mood and energy. I am never hungry. Side effects are minimal. If you are in a rut, depressed and can't get motivated, these will help. I have lost weight without medication, these are to help me get my groove back!

Shepparton

• 1 question
  • 5 answers

It works

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

It does work with appetite blocker and yes you do lose weight but unfortunately it not recommended for active ppl who trying to lose weight easily and quickly because you only lose muscle and fluids but not an actual fat and that fair enough because this medication designed for ppl who's less active and very overweight.

Sasolburg

Private message

Not worth risking your health

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2017

I would go online and read the bad reviews about duromine....and thought well I'm quiet young (28) and healthy...none of that should happen to me right? It took me two packs of duromine to go through... To end up with Mitral Valve Prolapse!
Funny how now I'm forced to eat healthy anyway because of the condition.... If only i just did that in the first place.

1 of 2 pages

Do they come in tables??as it might be easier to control how much to take,could cut it

Jackie asked on Nov 21, 2017

Answer this

The come in capsule form you can’t cut them

Capsules

Does duromine effect drug testing?

Bryce asked on May 14, 2017

Answer this

I am pretty sure all drugs taken show up in drug testing ..and remember Duromine is a type of Amphetamine known as a stimulant like speed which is used for some ADHD disorders and narcolepsy

So i started taking duramine for the first about 2-3 weeks ago it was going fine no side effects was able to sleep everything normal, just recently i have this constant need to twitch my nose i dont do it on purpose and i didnt even notice untill a few people were asking why i was doing it ? I was wondering if it happens to be a side effect or is it even serious?

Jaylamay asked on Mar 23, 2017

Answer this

The most common side effects are dry mouth and eyes, headache, constipation, and blurry vision. Nose twitch is also one of the side effects as the skin change in collaging production and cause dryness to the nose, hands and sometimes itchy scalp. It been reported that some ppl got addictive to duromine but from my experience that didn't happen, because toward the end of my course I keep forgetting to take them and skip few days and nothing happened. So I don't believe it contains any form of addiction products. The best way to keep the results lasting is to reduce your dose slowly like take one evry second day to avoid the crushing your metabolism from no appetite to Extream high appetite that you cannot control and that can cause massive weight gain in very short time. Hope this helps.
Good luck