Verified Customer

Brilliant Experience from Start to Finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Just had our roof redone with Dynamic, and it was a painless experience from quotation to the work being done. The sales consultant was professional and very knowledgeable and gave me great confidence that the type of restoration was suited to what our house needed. A very reasonable price for a large roof (about 200m2) and very tricky access around the house. I'm a stay at home mum and I felt very comfortable with the guys when working, they were courteous, professional and never left a mess. They worked very hard and stuck to the timeframe. Very happy with the result and so is my hubby (he's an engineer!) and our house stands out in the street. They were able to match the roof colour to our existing painted highlights of the house. We are the envy of our neighbours and they are all looking at getting their roof done, and guess who I'm recommending - Dynamic! Thanks guys and also what an awesome South Australian owned and operated business!

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks so much for the awesome review Marie! We couldn't be happier that your experience with us was so great! We love our customers walking away so happy with our services. We look forward to hope... read more »

Verified Customer

Superior Result, Brilliant Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2018

Dynamic Home Enhancements recently completed a roof restoration to my property. I was under a very tight time schedule as the house was to be put onto the market, and it needed to be of superior quality due to the price point. I gathered quotes from all the usual big names in restoration and experts. Dynamic stood out as not just a reasonable price but excellent customer service, they answered all my detailed questions about the products and process, no question was too hard! They accommodated my need to bring forward the work start date, where all others ignored my requests. Once on site the guys were friendly, worked very efficiently and took great care to leave a tidy site each day as I had the rest of the house recently renovated. Once complete i was blown away with the result and couldn't be happier, made my house stand out as the best on the street and I'm sure the purchaser of my property will enjoy the new roof for years to come!

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks so much for the fantastic review Veli! A review like this is just what the company loves to hear from our happy customers! We're so glad you had such a great experience with us and that your... read more »

A great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

The whole experience from the first knock on the door to the final installation was friendly, professional and efficient . We are extremely happy with the difference the blinds have made and the standard of workmanship and material. A great service providing a high quality product.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks Rod for the fantastic review! We're so glad our product and services have left us with yet another happy customer! We look forward to hopefully dealing with you again in the future!

HUGE Difference already

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

From who to go - this was a great experience. From Ms Lina who walked me through the deal, to the guy who knocked on my door first, to the installers who came. I was MOST impressed with the service I got. Reminded me of when people used to go door to door in the 60s and 70s. No pressure, but so courteous

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Hi Taipan, thanks for taking the time out of your day to leave us such a positive review! We're more than happy to listen and take in our customers wants and needs!

excellent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

excellent product delivered on time by very professional people i could not be happier would recommend them to
anyone and i have already so keep up the good work.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks William, for the great review and the recommendations! We hope they love our product just as much as you do!

Very pleased with the result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

Found the workmen very efficient, friendly and left the area clean and tidy, Now using the roller blinds a lot more than I thought I would, definitely recommend them

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Hi Pam, thanks for the great review! We're glad our product is working well for you. Come Summer time, you'll love how cool your house will stay!

Security blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Had my doubts to begin with, but now Think they are fantastic. They have proved to be great and very effective

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks B.C, we're glad we have changed your perspective of our services! Thanks for the positive review!

Great service, great product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Had the roof resprayed on our rental property in salisbury east. It was 40 odd years old and looked terrible with cracks and some minor leaks. The 2 workers were polite and done an excellent job. Makes the whole house look 100xs better. Happily recommend them to anyone.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Hi Acacia, the roof is the most important area on the house so we're so glad you're happy with the outcome! We look forward to hopefully dealing with you again in the near future.

Excellent product .Life changing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I just had seven roller shutters and 3 ziptrack blinds fitted to my house .
From the sales guys who visited me to the installers , I can't say enough about dynamic
thoroughly recommend them to anyone thinking about getting there products
5 star service guys keep it up
Happy customer. *****

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks for such a wonderful review Sarg! We love hearing feedback from our customers and how happy our products and services have made them! We hope you enjoy your Shutters and Blinds especially in the winter and summer.

Perfect addition

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Been doing a lot of renovations recently and most people promise the world then nobody would show up. Thankfully Dynamic did what they said they would! From the first appointment to final install they called and booked a time every time. Refreshing considering most companies lack of follow through these days. Thanks.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Hi Liam, thanks for the great review! We're so pleased our services have made such a great impression for you, we hope to hear from you again in the future!

This product is smart !!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Installed in time for winter, this product seems the solution for my west facing home with the afternoon sun and a high traffic road out front.. Summer will be a lot cooler later in the year, looking forward to a more comfortable home this summer. Overall i think this is a good package.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Hi Rob, we're glad our shutters are working well for you! Blocking out sound and keeping the house cool for you. Enjoy them in the Summer!
Thanks for the great review!

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Could not ask for better service right from the start till after Install. This is the 2nd time I've used dynamic and can not fault them either time. The shutters have made a big difference with temperatures in summer and winter noise and light reduction. Would highly recommend these guys.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks for the fantastic review Sarah! We're so happy our services have worked well for you and we look forward to hopefully dealing with you again in the future!

Great Blockout and Insulator.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

We love our new shutter! We have very big lights across the road, and the shutter blocks out all the light so we've been sleeping better than before. Also, being the middle of winter, we find the house is warmer. The service was great from the beginning, with great follow up. Recommend highly...

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

That's great to hear Leonie! We're so glad our shutters have helped benefit you and your family! Thanks for leaving us such a great review!

Great makes such a difference

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

Good service from start to finish. Their help made it affordable for us to pursue getting one installed. Quick installation as they told roughly when they would be round to do so and communication was of a good standard.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Hi Kim, Thanks for leaving us a great review! We are more than happy working with our customers needs and we're glad we could help you with yours!

Awesome addition to our house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Excellent service extremely helpful. Worked with us to afford buying them. Quick install friendly workers high quality and a great warranty

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks for the great review John, we're please you're so happy with our services!!

Amazing product and service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

The service offered by the team and the products on offer are well worth the money. Since having our roller shutter installed back in January ‘18 we have noticed a huge difference not only with the temperatures in summer but in winter as well with the room staying a comfortable temperature. The added security is a massive bonus and we will be contacting the team again when ready to add additional roller shutters to our home.

We definitely recommend getting in touch with Dynaic if looking for shutters - they will look after you!

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Hi Lexii, thanks for the great review! We look forward to dealing with you again in the future!

Very pleased with the product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

Although initially a little skeptical with a cold call at the door our service from Dynamic was excellent. We purchased two large roller shutters,and the product was good, the service was on time, and the tradesman who installed our roller shutters was excellent. We even had a follow up call to see if we were happy with the service. I would gladly recommend this company.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks for your positive review Jeff. We're happy that your enjoying your shutters. We appreciate you leaving us such positive feedback as it helps our team and business grow.

Has made a great difference to the house.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

I am so pleased with the shutters on the bay windows, it looks great from the outside, and it has blocked the hot afternoon sun into the lounge room. I was pleased from start to finish with the professionalism of the staff and the excellent job of the installation and cleanup.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks Lynie for the great review, we hope our shutters work well for you in the cool weather as well!

Really impressive

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

The whole ordering and installation process was handled with professionalism and courtesy. The staff were friendly and helpful. I am enjoying using these new shutters.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Hi Elizabeth, thanks for taking the time out of your morning to leave us a great review! We're so pleased that you're happy with our product!

WOW! HUGE DIFFERENCE!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Happy with the choice of updating, securing and making my house cool in summer, warm in winter. Product selling professional , installment quick, friendly and clean up after themselves. Well worth the investment.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks for leaving us such a great review Ronsie!! We're so happy our product has made such a difference to your home!

1 of 8 pages