Our new roller shutter

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Very happy with our new roller shutter. Installed professionally and in a timely manner. The two lads installing the shutter where very polite and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend Dynamic, no hesitations. Great staff, great deal and the roller shutter looks fantastic. Extremely happy and will definitely be a return customer in the near future

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thank you for the great review Reg and Shirl. We are so glad you love the roller shutter.

Verified Customer

Roof restoration, cleaned, replaced capping, treatment and respray.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Great work by the contractors and the team at Dynamic, even after I had to delay the job they still managed to fit it in at a reasonable time.
The team were courteous, professional and did a great job of cleaning up after they were done each day.
Highly recommend.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thank you for the excellent review, Travis! We are glad you had a great experience with the Dynamic team.

A brilliant product!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2017

Dynamic not only can out and gave a full explanation of the product, and a great price! The install was quick and done well. Demo was given of how to use the shutters. Would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks for taking the time to leave this fantastic review May. We are so happy to hear you are so impressed with your shutters and the service you received.

Recommend to everyone.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Very happy with the deal i got, the installation & the product itself. We matched the colours perfectly with my house. Although its only been a matter of days i have been able to use the shutters during two days of 38c followed by some cooler & tempestuous days. I can say i've slept so much better bcos the heat & light is kept both out & then in. I now believe the salesman's spiel about saving on heating /cooling. Very happy.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thank you so much for the 5 star review Mick. We are so glad you are loving your new shutters!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Absolutely wonderful new product. Exceeded my expectations.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

The quality of work and the service provided were exceptional.The four installers worked tirelessly without complaint to achieve a result that was very pleasing. Nothing was too much trouble. I would recommend this Dynamic product without hesitation. The installers are given five stars too.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thank you so much for the excellent review, Diane. We are glad you were happy with the service.

So happy with my roller shutters. Will be reccomending you to all of my friends

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

They really make a difference to the look of my house and block out the light. I couldn't be happier with them

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thank you for the 5 star review Kylie. Glad you love the roller shutters!

Happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

Had my two childerns bedrooms done for summer. Couldn't be happier! We could feel the difference straight away wth heat reduction in their rooms. We decided to go for the battery system, highly recommend. We have now decided to get our bedroom done and will definitely be using dynamic again.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thank you for the fantastic review, Jennifer! So glad to hear you are loving the final product. Can't wait to work with you again! :)

Love our new shutters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Have just had our 4th and final shutters fitted. First ones with auto and not manual. Love them. Would recommend to anyone.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thank you for the fantastic review. Happy to hear you are loving the shutters.

Very Pleased

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2017

The roller shutters have improved the outside appearance of our home and we have received many favourable comments from neighbours/family. To be able to sleep longer in on the weekends is an added bonus

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thank you for the 5 star review Wendy! We are so glad you love the product and getting that extra sleep.

Geelong, Australia

Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2017

The product is great; looks good, insulates and helps secure against intruders.
The installers, even though they were extremely busy, the two of them were efficient. They were also intelligent and polite.
Love the battery operated winders. They work flawlessly.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thank you for the fantastic review Silva. It's great to hear you are loving the product.

A very good job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

Wasn't real keen on roller shutters but now they are up we are happy. A very good job by the technician and no fuss.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thank you for the review Wazza. It's wonderful to hear you are loving the product now.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

We recommend Dynamic Roller Shutters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

We wish we had installed our Dynamic Roller Shutters years ago, they are stylish and really keep the heat out. The Installation service was first-class, very thorough and friendly. Thank-you.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thank you for leaving a review. We are so happy to hear you love them as much as we do Sam.

room darkening at its best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

purchased these to prevent the kids being woken by the security lights across the road. Since install they have both slept through the night. Also treated our bedroom to one and the difference with the blocking of the afternoon sun is noticeable. Would recommend to anyone who has ever considered investing in some roller shutters

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

That is great news everyone is getting a better sleep, thank you for the 5 star review. We are happy to be able to help out.

Verified Customer

Glad we chose this company.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

Feel more secure now that we have finished putting them on the final 3 windows. The shutters look good and work well. Installers polite, efficient and cleaned up afterwards. No problems at any time. Happy to recommend company and product.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thank you for leaving a review, we value all our customers and are happy to have been able to make you feel more secure.

This is so Useful!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

Lovely looking. Safe and Secure. A great team of installers and they were quick, efficient and very polite. Thanyou everyone at Dynamic Roller Shutters for giving me my peace of mind. I would recommend these to everyone. They serve and look after you brilliantly. There are so many different varieties and colours they can do.
Dynamic do what you want, not what they want. I can't thank them enough!! ☺

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks for taking the time to leave this fantastic review Kylie. We are so happy to hear you are so impressed with your shutters.

Very Happy - Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Very happy with the roller shutter. The team at Dynamic were great to deal with including when we had an issue, which they fixed immediately. Highly recommended quality product. Thank you!

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thank you for this 5 star review. It's wonderful to hear you are happy with our product and service!

Perfect Window Shutters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

Window shutters are perfect in every way !! Very happy with product,service & staff.
Michael & Rick were a joy to work with. Explained in plain English how shutters worked & payment plan for pensioners. Have recommended to others .
Keep up the good work.
Bob

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks for this fantastic review Bob and the recommendation. We're glad we were able to provide a great service and product for you.

This gives an old mate peace to sleep at night

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

An old friend of mine had a noisy shutter on his bedroom window which kept him awake at night, I arranged for Dynamic to fit a new electric shutter for him and he is over the moon with the improvement. The sales person Thomas was very helpful, and the installer did a great job, very neat and tidy.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

We're so glad to hear this Larry! We hope your friend is getting some great sleep now.

So glad I have my New Shutters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

I'm so happy with my new Shutters they make me feel so much more safer than I was and they look fantastic and when summer comes
I should be a lot more comfortable the guys that installed the shutters were great and easy too talk to thanks a guys

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks Carol! You really will notice the difference in Summer. We're glad you feel more safe and secure in your home now.

happy with our roller shutters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

The installation was smooth and very professional, The salesman made a mistake with the colouring of the shutters but once they were installed white with grey/ instead of grey with white, to match an installed shutter at the front, it really made no difference. I use one shutter daily (open and shut) and it works like a charm. we installed 3 shutters

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review Lorraine. We're so pleased you are happy with your shutters.

1 of 5 pages