Awesome addition to our house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Excellent service extremely helpful. Worked with us to afford buying them. Quick install friendly workers high quality and a great warranty

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks for the great review John, we're please you're so happy with our services!!

Amazing product and service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

The service offered by the team and the products on offer are well worth the money. Since having our roller shutter installed back in January ‘18 we have noticed a huge difference not only with the temperatures in summer but in winter as well with the room staying a comfortable temperature. The added security is a massive bonus and we will be contacting the team again when ready to add additional roller shutters to our home.

We definitely recommend getting in touch with Dynaic if looking for shutters - they will look after you!

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Hi Lexii, thanks for the great review! We look forward to dealing with you again in the future!

Very pleased with the product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

Although initially a little skeptical with a cold call at the door our service from Dynamic was excellent. We purchased two large roller shutters,and the product was good, the service was on time, and the tradesman who installed our roller shutters was excellent. We even had a follow up call to see if we were happy with the service. I would gladly recommend this company.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks for your positive review Jeff. We're happy that your enjoying your shutters. We appreciate you leaving us such positive feedback as it helps our team and business grow.

Has made a great difference to the house.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

I am so pleased with the shutters on the bay windows, it looks great from the outside, and it has blocked the hot afternoon sun into the lounge room. I was pleased from start to finish with the professionalism of the staff and the excellent job of the installation and cleanup.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks Lynie for the great review, we hope our shutters work well for you in the cool weather as well!

Really impressive

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

The whole ordering and installation process was handled with professionalism and courtesy. The staff were friendly and helpful. I am enjoying using these new shutters.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Hi Elizabeth, thanks for taking the time out of your morning to leave us a great review! We're so pleased that you're happy with our product!

WOW! HUGE DIFFERENCE!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Happy with the choice of updating, securing and making my house cool in summer, warm in winter. Product selling professional , installment quick, friendly and clean up after themselves. Well worth the investment.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks for leaving us such a great review Ronsie!! We're so happy our product has made such a difference to your home!

Has made an huge improvement to our home

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

The guys done an awesome job fitting our roller blind. Very quick and efficient in there job. Very impressed with the job . Thankyou

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Hi Mr. Burge! We're glad you chose Dynamic to improve your home.
Thanks for the great review!

Great insulation

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

This was our second experience with Dynamic. The first two shutters are fabulous in the Summer and keep out the afternoon summer sun at times when it is 44degrees. The second installation this week is to keep out the cold in our bedroom and will also be great in Summer as well. We are very happy with the service and attention to detail as well as the perfect fit,so measurements done well.The installer also made a minor adjustment to our first shutters when he was installing the second set of blinds.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks Lyn for the positive review! It sounds like the shutters are working perfectly in the hot weather and hopefully now to be cool weather!
The Dynamic Team

shutters are good insulators.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

shutters closed, keeping the house well insulated, keeping the heat in.This is great, it will reduce our gas bill !!
We had an issue with not enough controllers. After talking to Sophie and Martin, they understood our situation and sent us another controller free of charge, thank you both.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Hi Dave, we're happy to hear the shutters are working well for you and keeping the house warm! We're glad we could help resolve the issue for you.

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

My roller shutters look fantastic ! They have really improved the look of my home. I will be getting some more very soon! My salesman was great,very thorough as I had no idea about roller shutters previously. They were installed fast and even called to check up how they were after installation which is unheard of ! Thanks dynamic!

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks for leaving such a great review Julie! We look forward to dealing with you in the near future!

Second time customer

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

We ordered a ziptrack blind in December, end of January we had someone come to measure it. Despite making multiple phone calls to Dynamic (who had confirmed our blind had been made) the blind was not installed until the beginning of March. They kept saying they were contacting the installer and would get him to contact us, which kept not happening. When the installer FINALLY contacted us to make a booking he then cancelled. Took him days to contact us to rebook. Finally he rebooked. The day he was then booked to come, I was in hospital so I had to get a family member to be there to meet the installer. He was late despite telling me we would be the first job of the day and then when I contacted him from hospital he said he got caught up on another job so he had lied to me. Job was finally installed that day. It is not 100% as was described to us by the salesman, we were told it would retract which it does not. Product still fine. Cannot be down in the wind as it knocks around. After the serious delay and poor effort from the installer, I would think twice about purchasing from Dynamic again which is a shame because our first experience with them getting a rollershutter was perfect from start to finish.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Hi Amy, we're so sorry you haven't had the best experience with Dynamic this time round especially because you had such a good experience with your Roller Shutters. We appreciate your feedback as i... read more »

Dynamic Roller Shutters - Love them!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

My House looks 100% better with my shutters I love them, I feel much more safe and secure, and when down the rooms completely blacked out. You can’t even see if the lights on from outside.
From the door knocker to sales rep to the installation guys all were friendly and polite.
I most definitely would recommend your spot on and do a great job.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Hi Bindi, we're so glad you're happy with our product and that you're happy the improvement of your home! Thanks for leaving such a great review,

Made a huge difference.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2018

We didn't hesitate to get another shutter, having one on the west window made a huge difference to the heat/cold in the living area we opted to have one installed one south west side.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks Jill for taking time out of your day to leave us a positive review! Adding that other shutter to the south west side should definitely make more of a difference than just having one on the west! - The Dynamic Team

Verified Customer

Very happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

My roller shutters have really enhanced the look of my home. Excellent company to deal with and polite staff right through the process .The boys that did the installation were very quick and efficient. It's lovely to just press a button inside my house instead of having to put an awning up and down in bad weather. Highly recommend and will purchase more shutters in the future.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Hi Millie, it's great to hear how much you love your shutters! We look forward to hopefully working with you some more in the future!
- The Dynamic Team

Verified Customer

Great product, just what I wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

The window shutter looks great and matches the house perfectly. So easy to use with the remote control inside the room. I can now rest easy that my window can be left open when it's raining as when the shutter is down it has the option to still let in air as well as keeping the rain out. Great for a sleep in too as all the light is blocked out when fully closed. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. The salesman and installation team were very professional. My only concern was the installation date was pushed back without my knowledge but it didn't make a lot of difference.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks Sheryl B for leaving such a great review! We're so glad your Dynamic experience went so well.
- The Dynamic Team

vast improvements :D

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

Has definitely improved the look and climate control of our home. We love them, so do our friends and family. Happy wife, happy life :D

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks George & Faye, that's great you and your family friends love our shutters! We'd be more than happy to assist improving their homes too!
The Dynamic Team

Best investment I have ever made !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

From start to finish my experience with Dynamic Home Enhancements was a breeze, they explained everything about the two roller shutters I was having installed. The salesman made my decision easier, he knew what was best suited for my home and now I have two great looking roller shutters out the front of my property! Would highly recommend this company to my friends and family. The roller shutters have really helped keep the heat out during summer and as I work at night, I can sleep during the day and have the shutters down to block out the noise and light.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Hi Jess, such a great review! We're pleased you're so happy with our services start to finish.
Thanks! The Dynamic Team

Roller Shutters

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2018

This company has installed four roller shutters at our home. First two were very good, prompt service. However, on contacting the company to order further shutters we were assured that the shutters would be installed prior to Christmas as per our request. We had to contact the company on more than one occasion to enquire when they would be installed. Some four months after ordering, and after all the hot weather is over, our shutters were finally installed. Disappointed with their service and clean up after installation could have been vastly improved. Would be reluctant to recommend or use this company again.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Hi Steve, thanks for leaving us this review. We appreciate all reviews left for us as they help us improve! Could you please private message us your Order Number and we'll have a look into it for y... read more »

Roller blind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

From the young boy who first came door knocking to final instalment, I had professional service, .I don't know how I managed without it for all these years.Even when I had whinge because I thought it took too long, my phone calls were treated very professionally. Thankyou guys for a wonderful job and I will definitely recommend your product.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Hi Joyce, we're glad to hear you have had a great experience with Dynamic! We love getting great feedback from our customers!

Excellent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2018

We had 5 windows done with shutters. We we told in the past by several companies that our bay windows could not be done, as it was too hard. However, Dynamic delivered an excellent product that works well with no problems.
We chose white shutters that look amazing and definetely have added value to our house and street appeal and we have had so many compliments about them. Very good block out and noise is greatly reduced. As a shift worker this is good for me. Good pricing and installers were very professional and worked late into the night to finish the job. Overall a very good job and would definetely use Dynamic again.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks Elaine for taking your time to leave a such a great review for us! Dynamic are always wanting to meet our customers needs! Can't wait to deal with you again in the future!

1 of 7 pages