Better than Expected

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

From the start the salesman was very explanatory and no pressure. The Shutter was installed in advised time frame. The installers were on time (actually phoned to see if they could come earlier). The installers were very efficient, explained the operation of the shutter and cleaned up after. We are very pleased with our new Roller Shutter.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Hi Chez, thanks for such an awesome review! We're happy you're so pleased with your shutter! We hope to deal with you again in the future.

Energy saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Most efficient installation. On time and very quick. Has reduced temperature of room and look forward to effects in summer

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks for leaving us a great review Frank! The difference in Summer will be huge!

GREAT SERVICE YET AGAIN

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

After the wonderful job with our roller shutters we went back to Dynamic Home Enhancements when our roof needed restoration. The job was very thoroughly and professionally done and the house has taken on a whole new look . Our roof has been much admired by friends and neighbors and we have no hesitation in recommending Dynamic to them if they want a job done. We are very pleased with the result.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks so much for such a great review Jim! We're so happy you've had such a good experience with Dynamic not only for your Roller Shutters, but for your Roof Restoration also. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Great Seniors

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

From the moment our consultant returned to explain (I was not at home initially) everything was very amicable. The product was clearly explained as was the discounts to which we could claim. At no time were we pressured - that said, we did accept an offer to extend the length to allow the signage to remain. The two units have been satisfactorily installed and the trim colour, though not our heritage hue, is well within the vista of our property.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Hi Brian, thanks for such a great review! We're so pleased you had such a great experience with Dynamic. Hope to deal with you again in the future!

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

Timely Installation and follow up on satisfaction of product.
Product looks great and is exactly what I ordered.
Would recommend.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to leave us such a positive review Sandy!

Perfect product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

Following our decision to fit a shutter we were visited by Dynamic representative she was pleasant,courteous,with a complete product knowledge and discussed and listened to our requirements before making recommendations to us.Dynamic staff completed our job on time,arranged fitting time to suit us and the fitting staff were also respectful,courteous and efficient completing the job in a craftsmen like manner .We have no trouble recommending this Aussie company. Lionel and Wendy

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Hi Lionel & Wendy, thanks for the awesome review! We're so happy you had such a good experience with Dynamic. Hope to deal with you again in the future!

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

Happy with product. Had minor issues with installation and have come to a resolution with the company. Would highly recommend these roller shutters.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Hi Tim, thanks for the review! We aim to make sure our customers are walking away happy with their experience with Dynamic.

Highly recommend the product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

I had a roller shutter installed on the western side of my house for my bedroom window as the heat was causing my aircon to overwork to keep the room cool.wow what a difference it made. installation was quick and professional.highly recommend everyone to have them installed.no complaints at all with staff or quality of the product.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Hi Jan! It's good to hear the shutter is doing already so well for the house, you will notice a lot more difference in the Summer! Thanks for the great review.

Awesome work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

Great product, great home service so I highly recommend as they come to you so not mucking around with getting quotes and builders as they do the lot.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks Nikki for the great review! Hope to deal with you again in the future!

The Best Roller Shutters in Town

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

We had our Roller shutters made and installed by Dynamic Roller Shutters....
The young men that initially came out and spoke to us about the Shutters were very professional and polite, We decided then and there that we would have them. A couple of weeks later they were ready for installation.
the installation went off ok and we are very happy with the results.
The staff were lovely and they assisted us when we had a little hiccup.... but things are now alright with the world of Janine and Robin now.
Thank you once again for all you did....
You all Rock

Janine and Robin Welsh

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

You're more than welcome Janine and Robin, and thank you both! We like to make sure our customers are completely happy, from start to finish. We're more than happy to always help out when needed!

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Thank you Dynamic, the shutter looks fantastic. Service from beginning to end also the install from Joe was very professional and the quality is superior to others we have seen. Highly recommend Dynamic Home Enhancements to family and friends.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your day to leave us such a great review and thank you for the recommendations! We're happy our services did you well!

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

From the initial meeting through to the finished product, Dynamic had fantastic customer service. Any questions were answered promptly and handled professionally. I will be doing business with them again and are happy to recommend them to my friends and family.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Such a great review, thank you Goldie! We can't wait to deal with you again in the future, and your friends and family!

This is perfect for my needs.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

The Dynamic Roller Shutter is doing a good job to keep the heat from the western sun in the afternoons out of my front room. Your Dynamic Roller Shutter will prove to be good value when the weather gets really hot in summer. Best decision I ever made to get the Dynamic Roller Shutter installed. All your staff who came to my home were very helpful and polite from the first sales lady, the man who took my order, no pressure to buy, to the men who installed the shutter. I have recommended and shown my shutter to my friends and talked to another lady who recently had your shutters installed too. She is also happy. I will add that people have noticed your sign outside my place and spoken to me about my new shutter. I have also had a follow-up phone call from your Company Representative to check all is working well. Thank you for knocking on my door.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks so much for the fantastic review Rassy! We couldn't be happier that you have had such a great experience with Dynamic. Thank you for the recommendations and we can't wait to deal with you and your family & friends in the future!

Highly reccomend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Great prompt friendly service. Even had a lovely young lady ring back to check we were happy with their service.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Hi Nikki, thanks for the review! We like to make sure our customers are still happy especially after the job has been completed!

happy with results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

no complaints with company employees from first call to installation , no sales pressure just factual information about the product and time of installation and paid at that time

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks Maurie for the great review! We're so glad our services were great for you!

Very happy customer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

I am so pleased with the shutters and the staff who installed them. My bedroom has always been too light with a street light just on the corner. Wham !! Blackout and great for sleeping now. The lounge is now warmer and I'm curious to see the difference in the summer months.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Hi Jules, thanks for the awesome review! You will notice a huge difference coming into Summer! Hope to deal with you again in the future!

Best shutters yet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2018

We now have the entire house shuttered,the installation staff quite efficient and polite ,they cleaned up after
they had finished. I was quite impressed the way they went about the job .Would recommend to my family
and others.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Hi Len, we're so glad to hear that everything went well from the staff to the tidy up of the installation! Thanks for the great review!

Extremely happy!!!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

Have been looking for something to cover our eastern facing windows for some time. Had a visit from Ricky sales rep he was very professional, knowledgeable about the roller shutters. Installers very efficient and professional. Love the new shutters, look good. Highly recommend this company and the roller shutters

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks for the great review Clive and Christine! We're so happy you have walked away from your experience with us extremely happy! Hope to deal with you again in the near future.

Great roller shutter

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Hi there, we had a roller shutter installed and are very happy with the result. Staff who did the installation were courteous and efficient and did a very good job. The sales lady Melissa who we initially dealt was excellent and very helpful and we received exactly what we asked for. Great outcome thankyou, Bruce and Sue

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Hi Bruce and Sue, We're so pleased that our services throughout Sales and Installation went well for you and you got exactly what you were after! Our customers wants and needs are the most important part in Dynamic.
Thanks for the great review!

Roller Shutter

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Good customer service and product. Staff very helpful no presser to sign up. I live in the country so the Shutters have made a big difference. Thank you.

Comments
Dynamic Home Enhancements Official

Thanks Lynda for the great review! We're happy you're so pleased with our services. Hope to hear from you again in the future!

1 of 9 pages