Review rating:

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Jury is out

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2016

I used this at the beginning of a cold sore, and yes it stopped the cold sore BUT mere hours later I ended up with a cold sore just under the area and another one above the area! In other words I currently have 2 cold sores although they aren't big and one is nearly healed. I would try this product again but next time I'd also put it around the cold sore area not just on the cold sore itself like the directions specify.

What it the name on new packaging

Coldie tony asked on Jun 05, 2017

Answer this

Hi, the name on the box is "Dynamiclear Rapid". The easiest way to find this product at the moment is on eBay, just type the name in the eBay search box to find the Sellers.

is this item still available to buy, or is off the market? I keep trying to go to their official website to buy it but it never even opens to their webpage.

dj88 asked on May 04, 2016

Answer this

Hi! Where are you located? I'm in Canada and I just go to my pharmacy, who then orders it for me. It has been working like a charm, and I seem to be getting cold sores more often in the last year.

The feedback email address on the package also returned a "non-deliverable". I think I bought mine at "Flannery's" in Wynnum, Queensland. But they don't have any anymore and they told me today that they also wouldn't be able to re-order it (the supplier is not in their system any longer). You can still order it online: www.healyourself.com.au www.myhealthwarehouse.com.au or www.naturalcity.com.au

There was some action taken against the product a short while ago in relation to some unsubstantiated claims made on the packaging, so it disappeared from the Pharmacy shelves for a while. But it is now back with new packaging. At the moment I find the best source for the product is on eBay, but I'm hoping that it finds it's way back into Pharmacies soon.
Be aware that the new Packaging makes no mention of Cold Sores, it merely describes itself as a Lip Care product, but the ingredients are exactly the same as the old product

Hi, where can you buy the Dynamiclear Rapid in Australia? Thanks