• 1 comment
  • 5 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2012

First time used. Applied it within 12 hrs of symptoms starting and in 24 hrs the coldsore had not progressed further, by 48 hrs no sign of it at all. Very impressed and pleased. I suspect the earlier the treatment the faster the outcome.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2012

Cannot recommend this highly enough - Best thing I have used to help with cold sores - and I have tried everything! Combined with Compeed patches makes the suffering with cold sores so much less. Like them all, it works best at the beginning but unlike many products, helps greatly at any stage

Amazing!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2013

The day after i first felt the cold sore lump, a small blister arose, this is when i applied Dynamiclear Rapid, I had never used this product before and had my doubts, the next morning inflammation had gone, and the lump was alot smaller, the day after that (today) there is no inflammation at all and just a tiny scab where the blister was, this product is great!!! I will never go back to the cold sore creams that took forever to work.

+ This product is reliable, convienant and fast!

Purchased at: Chemmart

Excellent product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2014

Worked well - stopped the further development of cold sore, and within a day or so the sore began to scab over and heal - healed faster overall and without the hassle of applying cream 5 times a day. Much better than using conventional cold sore creams, and I intend to keep using.

+ Inexpensive, reliable and effective.

Quick healing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2014

Usually cold sores get worse and big! This is easy to use and in 2 days my coldsore was just about gone. Used it on a weds for a date on Friday and it worked. I did use a pharmacy only tablet aswell so that together may have helped. Would recommend to anyone.

+ ease of use

- some liquid left in vial but otherwise good. just poured that bit on

Adelaide

• 3 helpful votes

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2014

Every now and then when I had a coldsore rise up I dreaded it, felt like I had to hide myself away, now due to this amazing product I no longer need to hide, I feel the tingle and I take apo-famciclovir and play the waiting game, once the blister starts to rise I open this product up and BAM the 'SOB' is stopped in it's tracks, I had a coldsore rise yesterday and today it's the smallest little bump that I am pretty certain will be gone by tomorrow, the best thing about this product is you can feel it killing off the coldsore and it may burn a little but you embrace that burn because that means that the little SOB is going bye bye :D will never look back to creams again BEST PRODUCT OUT ON THE MARKET! I would highly recommend this product and will stand by it 100%, it is beyond it's times and miles above the rest :)
Thank you so much to the scientist that developed it, you have made getting a coldsore a bearable situation :)) thank you so so so much :))

+ You literally feel this product killing the virus

- Doubt it has any

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

A total waste of money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2014

I applied it within 12 hours of a coldsore appearing - nothing happened. It didn't relieve the pain, or the inflammation. The coldsore progressed as normal. This is the worst product I have ever tried on a coldsore.

Absolutely swear by it!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2014

This is amazing stuff! Started showing results in hrs and used it when the actual blister started showing! It stung a bit when applying it on, for an hr or so, but by the next day it was almost gone!

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Actually Works!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 27, 2015

I was skeptical, but I am very happy with how quickly this treatment works! I have always used creams & patches to treat cold sores but this product works so much faster! I had an 'under the skin' cold sore bump for about 2 days - kept at bay with the compeed patches until I could get to the pharmacy. Yesterday I found Dynamiclear Rapid & gave it a go. I first applied the treatment around 3pm yesterday (Wednesday) & now (9am next day) the bump has completely gone, it looks like it is almost completely healed! Just a tiny little dark spot which you can hardly notice - the stage a cold sore gets to almost 7 days after traditional treatment with creams. It says apply just once - I won't lie, I applied twice but the second time was only using a small drop from the vile left over from the initial application about 7 hours later. I am converted! amazing product. Give it a go!

Purchased at: Pharmacy Direct

Long-term cold sore sufferer - this is the ONLY product that helps me!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2015

I've had cold sores since I was 8y/o - I am now 30. Mine mostly come up during the night, so I usually don't feel 'the tingle'. I have tried almost every product on the market, some multiple times out of desperation. Creams, covering patches, tablets, lysine-rich diet, Vegemite, toothpaste, perfume, tea tree oil, alcohol swabs; all worked the first and occasionally a second time, then never again. I found Dynamiclear while on holidays in the USA back in 2011, when it was available over-the-counter (it's not anymore), and was over-the-moon when I found it in Austraia. It has continued to be effective for me since then. I am about to purchase the 100-application pack, from the USA! That's how much I like it!!

Washington, District of Columbia

Private message

Best cold sore product I have tried

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2015

This product works really well. You just put it on your cold sore once and within a day or so it heals. I think it also good to do other things such as taking Lysine and avoid arginine, chocolate, peanuts and sugar etc and also to take oregano oil, but for healing cold sores in the acute stage this stuff is great!

Purchased at: Go Vita

bye bye to cold sores

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2015

For me Dynamiclear is the best thing discovered since sliced bread, I used to suffer terribly with cold sores
and nothing would help, till a Dr gave me a sample of dynamiclear and it stopped the cold sore in it's tracks.
Now when winter is around the corner I make sure I have some dynamiclear on hand as I refuse to suffer!!!!!!

CANBERRA

• 2 helpful votes

Jury is out

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2016

I used this at the beginning of a cold sore, and yes it stopped the cold sore BUT mere hours later I ended up with a cold sore just under the area and another one above the area! In other words I currently have 2 cold sores although they aren't big and one is nearly healed. I would try this product again but next time I'd also put it around the cold sore area not just on the cold sore itself like the directions specify.

First time user - I'm sold

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2016

I bought a tiny little vile of Dynamiclear Rapid at our local pharmacy to keep on hand. It cost me $18, so I wasn't so sure if this was a cash cow or if it actually works. I developed a sore throughout the day and I put it on as directed in the evening. A few minutes later it began to sting - it actually felt like my lip was on fire. However, it only lasted about 10 minutes. The next morning, the area of my sore was blue from the liquid, but the swelling had gone down and it had dried up significantly. It is now 2 days later and it's more or less gone. Normally they last about 3 weeks, [swearing word removed]. I am going to buy it again and make sure I keep it on hand for the next one.

Dont waste your money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2016

I could have taken a $20 bill and lit it on fire and would have the same result. $20 for small tiny and a tip.
Liquid does nothing. Buy the cheaper creams, they work better.

Brisbane

Private message

Great! Finally something that works!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2016

I like this product! It was a pharmacist in Manly, Queensland who suggested
it to me. And it works for me, where Zovirax doesn't work for me any longer.
I have occasional cold sores (especially after exhaustion, climbing a
mountain in the heat, going on a holiday with jetlag and outdoor
activities).

I have used it twice now. The first time the effect was not so clear as the
cold sore was already in its second day. The second time I applied the
product after two hours of the first signs and I hardly noticed the cold sore in the following
days. Really great! My advice: it may be more expensive than a cream, but hey, it actually works!
Probably best to apply as early as possible.

Fantastic product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2016

I found this product years ago and worked quickly for both my son and husband. Spent year trying all the other brands and lysine tabs etc. I haven't been able to find it for a while on the Gold Coast but will order on line if I can. Definitely worth it.

Private message

Would not use anything else great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2016

I have suffered greatly with cold sores for 40 years, I have used Dynamiclear 6 times and has worked for me everytime. It stops the coldsore in its tracks, even if the coldsore is quite large it still reduces size and no more pain and irritation.
Any left over solution I put over my entire lip though just in case as the cold sore virus spreads to other areas of the lip so quickly. Still can not work out why this is so expensive for just a tiny vial. Liquid gold literally.

• 1 question

Bloody amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2016

I been experiencing cold sores for 50 years best product I've used.have been using dynamo clear for 5 years. My biggest problem is purchasing it only seem to be able to get it on eBay .also is starting to become very expensive.i would use nothing else and find it difficult to believe some people say it is no good

• 15 comments
  • 2 questions
  • 29 answers
  • 78 helpful votes

It Works, and it's Back!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2016

Dynamiclear Rapid is the only product that ever stopped Cold Sores in their tracks for me. Just like other sufferers of this herpes virus I have had a terrible time coping with these scabby sores, and my teenage years were the worst of all (Imagine a first date at the Drive-In with a lip full of scabs, Yuk!). Anyway enough of the horror stories, I tried every ointment, cream, lotion, etc with no real relief, you name it I have tried it. I sought medical help, but this little virus has the experts stumped, which is why it is still around today.
And then I saw Dynamiclear Rapid at my local Pharmacy, so I bought some and waited for the next attack on my lip by the dreaded herpes army. It came and I immediately applied the Dynamiclear as instructed, and lo and behold the itchy little lump shrank and disappeared! No scab, no pain, my lip just went back to normal!
This product may not work for everyone, but it certainly works for me.
There was some action taken against the product a short while ago in relation to some unsubstantiated claims made on the packaging, so it disappeared from the Pharmacy shelves for a while. But it is now back with new packaging. At the moment I find the best source for the product is on eBay, but I'm hoping that it finds it's way back into Pharmacies soon.
Be aware that the new Packaging makes no mention of Cold Sores, it merely describes itself as a Lip Care product, but the ingredients are exactly the same as the old product.

Purchased at: eBay

1 of 2 pages

What it the name on new packaging

Coldie tony asked on Jun 05, 2017

Answer this

Hi, the name on the box is "Dynamiclear Rapid". The easiest way to find this product at the moment is on eBay, just type the name in the eBay search box to find the Sellers.

is this item still available to buy, or is off the market? I keep trying to go to their official website to buy it but it never even opens to their webpage.

dj88 asked on May 04, 2016

Answer this

Hi! Where are you located? I'm in Canada and I just go to my pharmacy, who then orders it for me. It has been working like a charm, and I seem to be getting cold sores more often in the last year.

The feedback email address on the package also returned a "non-deliverable". I think I bought mine at "Flannery's" in Wynnum, Queensland. But they don't have any anymore and they told me today that they also wouldn't be able to re-order it (the supplier is not in their system any longer). You can still order it online: www.healyourself.com.au www.myhealthwarehouse.com.au or www.naturalcity.com.au

Hi, where can you buy the Dynamiclear Rapid in Australia? Thanks