Quick healing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2014

Usually cold sores get worse and big! This is easy to use and in 2 days my coldsore was just about gone. Used it on a weds for a date on Friday and it worked. I did use a pharmacy only tablet aswell so that together may have helped. Would recommend to anyone.

+ ease of use

- some liquid left in vial but otherwise good. just poured that bit on

Excellent product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2014

Worked well - stopped the further development of cold sore, and within a day or so the sore began to scab over and heal - healed faster overall and without the hassle of applying cream 5 times a day. Much better than using conventional cold sore creams, and I intend to keep using.

+ Inexpensive, reliable and effective.

Amazing!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2013

The day after i first felt the cold sore lump, a small blister arose, this is when i applied Dynamiclear Rapid, I had never used this product before and had my doubts, the next morning inflammation had gone, and the lump was alot smaller, the day after that (today) there is no inflammation at all and just a tiny scab where the blister was, this product is great!!! I will never go back to the cold sore creams that took forever to work.

+ This product is reliable, convienant and fast!

Purchased at: Chemmart

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2012

Cannot recommend this highly enough - Best thing I have used to help with cold sores - and I have tried everything! Combined with Compeed patches makes the suffering with cold sores so much less. Like them all, it works best at the beginning but unlike many products, helps greatly at any stage

• 1 comment
  • 5 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2012

First time used. Applied it within 12 hrs of symptoms starting and in 24 hrs the coldsore had not progressed further, by 48 hrs no sign of it at all. Very impressed and pleased. I suspect the earlier the treatment the faster the outcome.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

2 of 2 pages

How long dose it take to hill the cold sore?

Alfie asked on May 12, 2018

Answer this

For me it will normally heal up within a few days without a scab. If I don’t use this product my cold sores would take at least 2 weeks to heal, and have a big ugly scab as well. Everyone is different, so my experience may not be the same as other users.

What it the name on new packaging

Coldie tony asked on Jun 05, 2017

Answer this

Hi, the name on the box is "Dynamiclear Rapid". The easiest way to find this product at the moment is on eBay, just type the name in the eBay search box to find the Sellers.

is this item still available to buy, or is off the market? I keep trying to go to their official website to buy it but it never even opens to their webpage.

dj88 asked on May 04, 2016

Answer this

Hi! Where are you located? I'm in Canada and I just go to my pharmacy, who then orders it for me. It has been working like a charm, and I seem to be getting cold sores more often in the last year.

The feedback email address on the package also returned a "non-deliverable". I think I bought mine at "Flannery's" in Wynnum, Queensland. But they don't have any anymore and they told me today that they also wouldn't be able to re-order it (the supplier is not in their system any longer). You can still order it online: www.healyourself.com.au www.myhealthwarehouse.com.au or www.naturalcity.com.au

There was some action taken against the product a short while ago in relation to some unsubstantiated claims made on the packaging, so it disappeared from the Pharmacy shelves for a while. But it is now back with new packaging. At the moment I find the best source for the product is on eBay, but I'm hoping that it finds it's way back into Pharmacies soon.
Be aware that the new Packaging makes no mention of Cold Sores, it merely describes itself as a Lip Care product, but the ingredients are exactly the same as the old product

See all 4 questions about Dynamiclear Rapid