eGlobal has recently offered a $5 voucher to their customers in order to encourage them to write a review. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.

Verified Customer

Good store. Reliable but sometime slow in dispatch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

I found this store is reliable. I bought a few phones from them and they all good. Never have issues with phones so I never exercise a return/exchange/warranty process.

Shipping is fast but dispatch time is slow sometime to almost a week.

good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

The earphone is cheap and good. 100 dollars cheaper than store. i really like it. Because the public holiday in HK china, I waited the product for 1 week.

Competitive Price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Best price for the item which i purchased , comparing to other sellers . Checked with thousands sellers and you are the best.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Wow! Delivery was so fast to New Zealand we weren't even expecting it when it arrived. Parcel was packaged securely and our item artived in perfect condition.

Great item

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Great $ and fast delivery, would definitely purchase from in the future. Highly recommend this company . Check out their website.

Very happy with the service provided.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Happy with the price and delivery time of my phone orders. The special instructions seemed to be disregarded though, with regards to delivery alternative point if not home.

camera and buying on line

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

I want to know why your company has hacked into my credit card and been trying to use it. I did not even use my credid card when I bought my camera from you

Perfect camera for me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Excellent price for this camera and delivery time was amazing 3 days and the camera was at my door can only highly recommend E - Gobal Digital Cameras

Jaybirds X3 Headphones. Great product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

These Jaybirds X3 in ear headphones are a great fit and have great battery life. The prices advertised on their website are one of (if not the) best priced with included warranty. From ordering to delivery took around a week which is quite fast. Thank you for your continued updates along the way. Very happy with the purchase.

2 weeks for delivery

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

I ordered 2 MacBook Air laptops.They took 2 weeks to be delivered . As E global is an Australian site I found this an excessive wait. The laptops were close to $200 cheaper than on other local sites but I was dismayed to find they were fitted with overseas plugs. No adapter was provided so I purchased my own. The site should clearly state that items are grey imports and not in the small print.

DJI Spark purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Overall am very satisfied with the way my purchase was dealt with. initially chose the white color but changed my mind and my order was duly updated. Received the item very quickly.

Original Products and Good Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Good price compared to competitors;the staff is professional and keen to assist customers. I am satisfied with my phone; it is an original Samsung.

Purchase of Samsung S8

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Good price compare to other stores and regular follow up by email, took me 11 working days to get it delivered to my house.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

E-Gobal DC efficiently deliver a cost effective solution spanning a diverse range of DSLRs and accessories. I was easily able to research my needs and find a camera that met my needs that was promptly delivered. Can’t ask for much more that that.

Quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

I ordered a new phone and it was delivered within a week. Everything was in order, so I'm very happy with how it all went.

Crap delivery service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

The delivery from Toll left a lot to be desired. I confirmed the delivery address and a contact number atleast 4 times. The driver was given incorrect address. He went back without delivering, finally after getting frustrated, I had to go to the depot at my cost and collect the parcel. While the product was as promised at a great price, the final stage left me with a bad taste.

Do not honour their warranties

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

Everything went well till the battery on the purchased camera failed to charge after the first charge. Even though the battery has a 3 month warranty, and the period was well within that time, eGlobal have refused to deal with the warranty claim stating that they do not warranty "accessories".

Great product - Awful Express Shipping

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

Product is fantastic and as stated etc. Packaged well when posted.
Unfortunately the express postage was 2 business days late, which made it over a weekend. Would recommend ordering else where if on a time schedule.. and customer service was average in resolving the issue.

Quick competitive reliable

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

I bought a tablet for my granddaughter. Found the prices very competitive with a fast delivery and informative process.
Kept up to date of where product was at all times.

Very good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Both phones I bought were delivered fast and in good condition. I was very happy. I recommend using E Global Digital Cameras

1 of 184 pages