eGlobal has recently offered a $5 voucher to their customers in order to encourage them to write a review. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Private message

Fantastic service and exceptional communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Eglobaldigital are always competitive. Been using them for years :). Will be back for more again soon to grab more goodies

Great deal. Sent wrong adapter plug.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Love phone but you sent me wrong adapter plug. Cost me an extra $25 to purchase one. Still cheaper than a local buy.

Great service and fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

This is the first time I’ve used E-Global digital cameras. The service was fast and efficient and emails were answered promptly. The ordering process was easy. Will definitely use them again!

Fast and reliable service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Eglobal digital provide superb service with really good communication. I am a very statisfied customer and definitely will return and continue to use the service.

Verified Customer

Best Price Around! Great Shipping Was On Time!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

I bought a canon DSLR and 50mm lens. eGlobal had the best price I could find anywhere online. I purchased the express priority shipping to make sure it came in time for when I needed it. Although it took a couple of days to get dispatched from the warehouse, once it was sent it came in two days! (and I live in Australia!). Overall very happy with my experience from eGlobal. Many thanks

Went well after initial anxiety

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Everything went well, after I realised the 2 - 5 days delivery would be AFTER the iPad arrived at the e-Global warehouse from Hong Kong.
I had an anxious couple of days after the first 5 days but after I sent an enquiring email mu fears were allayed and all went smoothly. Mini iPad arrived in perfect condition, delivered to door. A signature was required but fortunately someone was home.

Great Service -delivered to door

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Global quoted the best price I could get anywhere for the IPad mini that I purchased through them . It arrived in perfect condition within 2 weeks and it is already being used . I could not fault my experience using Global and would definitely use them again

1 day later than promised. Missed the Birthday. Douche

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Competive price
Ordered Sunday, disoatched Tuesday, missed delivery target by 24 hours, we paid extra, we gave our daughter an IOU for her birthday
Unsatisfactory

Slow dispatch and communication

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

they are slow on dispatching the good but when it leaves the warehouse it doesn't take long to arrive and can track it and see where it is,,
price are good and I would recommend E-Global Digital Cameras.

Gold Coast

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

E-Global has has great communication, delivery was very fast, excellent product. I ordered from Gearbest at the same time and the difference is like day and night. I highly recommend E-Global. They are miles better than other Chinese companies that I have purchased from previously.

great phone ,great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

The price was right, took a bit off time to leave warehouse... delivery was fast and smooth .. would recommend ..

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Excellent service, easy to use website ordering. VERY VERY FAST delivery, best pricing anywhere for the item I bought. Very satisfied and would recommend

100% as described fast postage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Fast deliver.y item 100% as described. easy payment. tracking details sent. Product well wrapped aswell so low chance of damages would purchase form here again

Sending broken parts product to me

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Send me the router but with one annethan is broken!! Since I think one broken won’t affect much , I didn’t report to them, but really shocking and disappointed with such an expensive router

Exceptional service, very informative and helpful. A1 dealer and I will continue to do businessw wit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Best price on the Internet and In-stores. The delivery was very quick from ordering to receiving. Far better than I expected. The lady whom attended me, Janice Lee was extremely helpful and informative. She is a credit to E Global. Limited experience with the with the Exchange, Refund, Warranty process but what little I experienced was very fast and efficient.

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

Once shipped, the item came incredibly quickly.

However, the website could do with a function which shows whether a product is in or out of stock. I ordered my phone and it I got no confirmation of my order. So I contacted the company and found out they were out of stock, and could not fulfil my order on time. Overall, it was only a few days late, but there should have been better communication.

That said, the product is good, and I'm happy in the end.

Stay away from these clowns!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

Purchased a MacBook Pro after 3 weeks to be told that they don’t have stock and have to wait another 4 weeks and it might have it then. Gone back to their website, laptop was still listed for sale. Sounds like their business model is to order from their supplier if there is a purchase. While I was waiting I was loosing out on the opportunity of buying from other that was on sale. At the end I asked for refund.

Blackberry

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

Great product and quick delivery, found this product at a very competitive price and decent postage fee on E Global thank you very much.

the phone they supply don't support samsung watch.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

The didn't support samsung Gear 2 Neo watch very disappointing. I was told by samsung its was made i Taiwan and dont support.

Good Customer Service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

Goods were received, although they were broken and had to send them back eGlobaL did a great job to help me with the process. Even though I'm getting a refund, its only due to the fact that if I got it returned I wouldn't be there to receive it. Plan on re-purchasing it when I get back though because the price is just so good.

1 of 232 pages

Price of samsung glaxy A8 plus 64gb dual sim?

Sekhon asked on Jun 16, 2018

Hi, Anyone had experience ordering a Samsung Galaxy Note 98 from E-Global?

AndyK asked on Jun 04, 2018

Answer this

No experience with a Note 8, but I ordered a Samsung j7 Prime (made in Malaysia) with no problems.. Rock bottom price, well packed, quick delivery and the Optus Australian SIM worked immediately, despite the fact that the instruction leaflet said it should have a SIM from certain South East Asian countries and there was a sticker on the box saying "European Sim Card Only". Clearly the phone had been unlocked in advance so that was great.

I am looking at buying some expensive earphones from e global but i am concerned because it is not a secured website. How will i contact them?

kai asked on May 25, 2018

Answer this

An organisation would not go to this much efforts to scam people. If they were not trustworthy, their website would be shut down by now and their reviews would be horrific. You can trust eGlobal. I purchased a $630 phone from them, it arrived.

See all 53 questions about E-Global Digital Cameras