Very good warranty service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Lens bought in March 2018. Different than what you'd expect from Nikon, the AF broke down last October. After contacting e-Infin, they offered the option to have it repaired locally in The Netherlands and have the cost reimbursed. We had it repaired by Nikon Service NL and the cost was almost reimbursed on the same day the lens had been sent back to us.
Great warranty service and quick efficient communication.

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer

faulty product-great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2018

I happily bought a canon 50mm 1.2L prime lens and it arrived in excellent condition but didn't autofocus! My heart sank. I contacted e- Infinity and received a response then a follow up email letting me know where to send it back(for replacement or refund). The other option was to get it fixed locally (and they would reimburse). Though some camera repair places said it was a complex lens to fix and I would be better off returning it. Bravely?! I am choosing a replacement so hopefully all ok. Their service however has been excellent.I will let you know how it turns out.

Comments

Follow up from above. Today I received my new lens(3 weeks from initial delivery). It has been a long wait but the lens is perfect. The sound of the AF was lovely! I have no doubt the company is ve... read more »

Highly recommended site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Very easy process to order,
Very good communications throughout
Item delivered promptly
Items delivered as advertised

Will use again without issue

Nikon 50mm prime

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

Would recommend and buy from them again. Good saving from other online sites, lens was tracked and delivered on the date provided. Product as described. Happy to recommend

they don't honor their 12 months warranty

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Bought earbud headphones with them through ebay and item became defective in less than 2 months (45 days). Contacted them and shipped it back. Then more than 2 months (10 weeks) later after they received it, still no update. I should have bought the item in a local store for a few hundred $ more who for sure will give a better service and much less hassle.

• 3 helpful votes

Don't trust them

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Very but service
I tried to cancel my order 1 hour after my order and they are not accepted. The shop is promising 1 to 2 days to send the product but I'm still waiting for 2 weeks.

Second lens purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

This store is excellent, always the best prices, efficient and easy to use and everything arrives as expected, thank you, I will certainly use you next time I am looking for another item.

London

• 1 helpful vote

Genuinely surprised

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Like most others here, I was apprehensive about purchasing from an online shop which I had never heard of. However, after finding on Google and reading the reviews and seeing that it was the cheapest price for the lens from anywhere on the net (£140.00 less than RRP) I decided to give it a go. I am really chuffed. I ordered on a Saturday afternoon. They acknowledged the order and emailed a receipt almost instantly. Thereafter by Monday, they sent me a picture of the lens box with my name and shipping on it advising it would be shipped within 2-3 days. Come Thursday it’s arrived, brand new. Very happy and highly recommend. RRP of the lens £599.00 with most retailers saying that it was very popular and stocks were either out or short. E-Infiniti price £469.00, cheaper than any brand new lens on eBay too.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Munich

• 2 helpful votes

Does not accept 14 days return for defect products

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Bought a Nikon D750. After 7 days, it turned out that by temparutes arround 28 degree Celcius there is a black bar on the picture (probably the mirrow did not open completely). Web page of efinity states, if there is a defect within 14 days, the product can be returned or replaced. Contacted the customer service. They wanted to have some pictures showing the defect. Directly provided pictures - original RAW pictures from the camera. Afterwards, no further response from the customer service. Contacted them several times, but no response. Now, after three weeks without any response, I am trying to solve the conflict with the support of PayPal.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

Bought a new camera - it took about a week for it to be delivered to the UK. Great price and service.

Well hotdamn!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Ordered a lens on a Thursday afternoon. Was delivered to me Monday afternoon in Qld Australia.
Only concern was the box got a bit beaten up which is pretty standard for freight. Product was wrapped in bubblewrap etc so it was fine!

Lewes

• 1 helpful vote

Fraud! Stay away.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

I think my ‘new’ camera isn’t new. It’s either stolen or used and refurbished. I’m trying to find out which. Serial number is from Japan, so not UK store as stated on the website.

Box was not sealed and looked used.
Contents inside looked ‘cheap’ (manual is a photocopy and no warranty given).
No serial number on the box.

I wish I had kept my money and save up for a genuine and honest new camera purchase.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 answer

Despite concerns, very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

I had concerns originally about the good price and the to good to be true thought in my head. The original item never showed up, I did a have a tracking number but after a fortnight, during which time communication with e-infinity was good with very fast responses, they dispatched a 2nd item which arrived within 5 days.
I shall be happy to order further items in the future.

Verified Customer

Excellent delivery and right price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

After being frustrated by lack of competition in major U.K. camera retailers (They all have one price), I decided to try E-Infinity. I bought a Canon 6dii from them and it was delivered within a week, Thursday order and delivery the following Wed with even a bank holiday in between.

Perfect Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

I just received my new Samyang 135mm. Perfect service and fast shipping to Austria.
2 thumbs up for the great support.

Verified Customer

Best price anywhere on the Internet!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Lens was on my doorstep from Hong Kong 46 hours after I ordered it!!! That's service. There was a price drop the day the lens arrived and E-infinity honored it by refunding the difference to my PayPal account. The integrity and fairness of these folks has earned my business--I will always compare prices with E-infinity. Thank you.

Verified Customer

Fast delivery. Item as expected. Good experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

Very good price. Fast delivery (6 days from the order) and excellent tracking service. The item (a new camera kit) arrived well packaged. No warranty forms inside, as expected (the one-year warranty is offered by the store). I hope I won't need it (crossed fingers) but I already knew the risk. Otherwise, very satisfied with the purchase so far.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

first purchase from e finity and it was a huge and expensive one. A Nikon D5 everything worked out perfectly. great communicatio, fast delivery. will buy more, they are the true deal.

Verified Customer

All went well, amazing price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

The prices on this shop are unbelievable. I was hesitant at first because of low reviews online but my order came in perfect condition. People really don't leave good reviews when all things go well I think. That is why there are more negative reviews for this shop.

Verified Customer

Bought all my Fuji Lenses in this shop and never had any problems!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

I‘ve bought about the last half year about four Lenses for my Fuji X-T2 and never have any trouble with this website. Absolutely amazing service and quick delivery.

1 of 21 pages

How long to deliver a Nikon D750 (Body only) to Brisbane Australia? Any international tax? Where do you send from- Hongkong?

Malcolm1986 asked on Nov 26, 2018

Answer this

It varies.
Initial order 3 working days. It was faulty and I sent it back. Now after they are happy it is faulty they said 7-10 working days. Longer the second time..we will see.

How long dose it take to receive an item (lens) to the UK?

Williams asked on Aug 23, 2018

Seeing mixed reviews. Looking to buy a Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8 L IS Mark II USM Lens at £1169. Its a lot of cash. Are their products genuine or copies? Anybody else spend large amount and been satisfied?

Mafadecay asked on Aug 13, 2018

Answer this

I had 100mm macro IS, the latest one. It arrived and it's brilliant, used for portrait shots at weddings with great results. Nothing would indicate that it is not genuine. Looks and feels and performs perfectly. Not got a canon warranty, but it did register on the canon website..Hey, if I have to repair in the first year, then I'm still a lot of £ up.

See all 15 questions about E-Infinity Camera Store