Horrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

I did my tax through e lodge for the last few years and it seems like every year its getting worse and worse. Its taking them ages to review my tax return or respond to my emails. The tax agent I received an email from is really rude and it seems like she has no idea what she is talking about. This is the last time I'll be using e lodge

Awesome!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

Quite happy with the outcome. Return only took 6 working days after submitted to the taxation office. Money was in my account within three working days. Definitely going to come back next year.

Stop and go back on the web page don't do tax with elodge

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

I just wanna say I'm very disappointed lodged my return on it the 13th it's now the 31st nothing no contact, I can't call them number bizzy been trying to call them all week it's like they disconnect the phones. Don't waste your time trust me even if it was free i would not do my tax again with elodge, you can guaranty that sorry for my spelling.

Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

I should have used ETAX they respond within the hour. Current tax with E-Lodge has been in review for 7 days and you can't contact them. The number they provide does not connect and I have been waiting 7 days for email response. First review I have done for anything because I am that annoyed with lack of service!!

Fast and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Submitting my tax return was fast and easy. More intuitive than directly using the ATO system, and much cheaper than other tax return services. When I emailed them with an inquiry I got a reply within hours. I definitely recommend E-lodge.

• 2 helpful votes

worst

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

My tax has been in review for 7 days, no replies and no emails and wont pick up calls, so slow and pointless. You can just do it directly with ATO website for free instead of paying money for elodge to send it to ATO for you?? Dumbest website ...

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Good Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

I like using elodge as its easy to use and takes minutes. Id rather use them than direct to the ato.
Refunds are usually fast. Customer service is good but could be better and faster at replying to customers as can be slow at times, thats the only issue i have. Otherwise well done. They also will go out of their way to get the refund asap if your struggling.

• 2 helpful votes

Slow to respond

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

I probably had one of the easiest returns ever. After five days it was still under review!? I emailed and left message on page, they state 1-2 to respond but it all seems very slow. I eventually submitted myself directly through the ATO website and it too no more than five minutes of my time, I should have done this first as they don't charge fees and its just as easy as E-Lodge.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Private message

Easy to use, but bad service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

Website is okay, easy to use. However, E-lodge doesn't seem try to help me to do the tax, even though all the work has been done by myself (calculation, contact ATO). Highly not recommend.

Perth

Easy and cheap

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2016

Good to use and easy to complete, would tell others and recommend it to friends and family. No issues arose

SYDNEY, NSW

• 6 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 61 helpful votes

Have used them for 5 years now very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2016

This has to be the easiest way of doing your own tax. Much easier than the ATOs website.
You can save your progress close the site and come back another day if you need to add for info or claims etc.
Cost between $49-89 depending on what you wanted.
You pay, the accountants check your return for any problems, they let you know if they think something is not right. They forward it to the Tax department, and provided you don't have any offshore hidden accounts somewhere, it gets approved and within 8-10 days it's in your account.
What can be easier than that?
Highly recommended.

Easy to use

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2016

Easy and quick to use.
Email sent to me to inform me of a tax refund and actual amount.
Soon after I received notification from the ATO that I owed $.

Fast Efficient and Cheap

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2015

I found E-Lodge simple to use and very cheap. I needed to speak to them for assistance and they were professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Great service at a budget price.

Fifteen minutes and my return was complete. Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2015

I have used elodge before and will keep using it. Fast, friendly and hassle free. Easy to use. As I don't have a lot of time so this system suited me fine.

Verified Customer

Quick, easy and effortless!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2015

Thanks guys for the great work. The quickest most easiest way to take the headache out drom doing your tax.

Easy fast and options for all

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2015

Was quick and easy to enter details and get elodge to process my return stress free and kept well informed of the process

• 1 comment
Private message

Couldn't have done this without you You are the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2015

that was quick I was expecting the result to take weeks You are amazing hope to use you again next year and will recommend you all my friends

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

I was expecting to pay back some money but rather I had what I wasn't expecting back It was like a Xmas gift

so easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2015

I have been using e-lodge for the last 3 years, I have had to do simple too complicated tax returns within that period. E-lodge has made it easy to do with less stress, thank you so much

Great web site to lodge tax return

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2015

Very easy to lodge my tax return easy stet by step , I would recommend this site for tax return.

Quick, Easy fast!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2015

Had some initial problems but once I spoke to a Consultant everything resolved very happy so easy and quick to submit. Have told a few people about E-Lodge. Will be doing again next year as long as the fees don't go through the roof.

1 of 3 pages