This is a great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

I've used this service numerous times and I've never had any problems. Always good quality flowers, willing to help with last minute things and generally being very friendly to interact with. I would recommend them above any other service.

Unreliable

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Ordered flowers to be delivered on Valentines Day and they never arrived. There is ample time to anticipate the demand on this day and a professional business would organise the appropriate resources to fill the demand.

Please note that they did refund my order and provide a gift card, which is a fair effort to appease me. Alas, the fact remains that my fiancé did not receive her flowers on this special day and I will not be using an unreliable service again.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi anonymous, sincere apologies for any dissatisfaction caused. Can you please provide your order number so we can investigate the details of your order? Apologies again for any disappointment caused. Regards EASYFLOWERS

Beyond Useful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

I have used this service several times now and never had a problem; always delivered flowers on the day specified and at an attractive price, very convenient and my girlfriend has always loved the flowers sent to her. Will keep using them in the future.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Lachy T, thank you for your great review and feedback! Pleased to hear your girlfriend loved your flower gift and the process was so easy! Looking forward to next time! Regards EASYFLOWERS

Perfect flowers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

I often buy flowers for my best friend. They always arrive on time and are of exceptional quality.
I find the Easyflowers ordering process hassle free and the value for money is very good.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Scott, pleased to hear your best friend loved your flowers! Thank you for your excellent review and 5 stars too! Looking forward to next time! Regards EASYFLOWERS

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Disgusted

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Flowers were great... online.
Would've been even more great to have received them at all. How disappointing to have Valentine's day pass without the flowers for the wife.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Sam E, sincere apologies for any disappointment or frustration caused. Can you please provide your order number so we can follow up with our supplier immediately for you? Alternatively if you wi... read more »

Y7k89

Lovely arrangement, lovely person who delivered.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Fresh and bright flowers, exactly what I hoped for. Kind delivery person. Made a somewhat emotional delivery special for the person receiving them.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Tahlee, delighted to hear your flowers were warmly received by the recipient for such an emotional occasion. Please know we have passed on your comments to all involved! Thank you for your wonde... read more »

Beautiful flowers with excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

The flowers were beautiful and delivered perfectly. I was delighted when the delivery person sent me a photo of the delivery to my partner. Thank you very much!!

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Candice, thank you for your excellent review and feedback! Happy to hear your partner greatly appreciated your lovely flowers for Valentine's Day! Until next time! Regards EASYFLOWERS

Thankful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

EASYFLOWERS is the perfect one for me, having a long distance relationship is really hard, especially on a valentine’s day. While everbody is celebrating Valentine’s day, me and my girlfriend is celebrating it via Skype. We eat together while having a video chat. Haha. I wanted our valentine to be extra special, so i looked up at the internet and saw easyflower’s website, and decided to order a flower for my girlfriend, their chat support is very responsive and easy to talk to, the products and services are great, and the delivery was on time so it was really an awesome experience for me especially if you are thousand miles away from your loved ones. i would highly recommend easyflowers to everybody.. i’m AJ from Philippines..

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi AJ, happy to hear your girlfriend was able to appreciate your lovely flowers on Valentine's Day even though you were such a long distance away! Thank you for your fabulous review and 5 stars too... read more »

Gold coast

Verified Customer

Very bad service stuffed the day

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Ordered for valentines day and didn't receive anything not even a call totally annoyed will avoid this company have ordered before but never again.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Driller, sincere apologies for any disappointment or frustration caused. Can you please provide your order number so we can look into the details of your order immediately? Apologies again for any dissatisfaction caused. Regards EASYFLOWERS

no point now as i have talked to your customer service rep and she was rude and lauged at one of my qestions i was offered 50 credit for next offer i declined the offer as i will take my money else where next time .
avoid avoid avoid avoid

EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Driller, apologies again for any upset caused. We are quite happy to follow up the details of your order for future improvement if you can provide your order number. Regards EASYFLOWERS

Perfect. Beautiful flowers delivered super-fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

A quick online purchase and the recipient of my choice of beautiful flowers arrived on her doorstep with haste.
I chose for the options of using a premium gift card and fast delivery to ensure the flowers were delivered whilst I knew the recipient was at home. I could not believe how quickly the flowers arrived and how pretty they were. I am one very, very happy customer

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Beth, thank you for your fantastic review and feedback! Happy to hear the recipient greatly appreciated your lovely flower gift. We look forward to making it easy for the next occasion. Regards EASYFLOWERS

Very good service, recommend highly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Plenty of choices, good value, quick delivery. I recommend using this service, it's easy to use, and works very well.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Rory, thank you for your high recommendation and 5 star review! Happy to hear everything was made so easy and you so many products to choose from in our range! Until next time! Regards EASYFLOWERS

Roses dead after 1 day - terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Flowers delivered were nice but dead the next day! Completely wilted and in the bin a day later. Pretty terrible for $120 - still waiting on a response.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Heine, apologies for any dissatisfaction caused. Can you please provide your order number so we can review the details of your enquiry? Apologies again for any disappointment caused. Regards EASYFLOWERS

Over priced. Ugly fillers. Go elsewhere

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

I received flowers from my husband who was interstate for Valentines. They were ugly. Easy Daisy and greenage fillers with three lillies. I send him a picture and he agreed. Definitely not like the pictures. I told him not to use this florist again. Paid way much for what was received. If I could upload a pic I would. Received them Wednesday. All dead today. Also received a bottle of bubbles. 'Yellow' brand. Worth $12 at bottleo. He paid over $100 for flowers and bubbles.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hello Lisa, I am so sorry to hear of your disappointment with your gift received on Valentine's Day. I would like to look into this matter further for you, may I please have your order number? Regards, EASYFLOWERS.

Despite some hiccups, was worth it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Ordered flowers to be dropped for Valentines day, they couldn't because of how busy it was. They let me know, refunded some money, and added more roses to my order. Was also given delivery confirmation. Overall, happy with the service, and would recommend them.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Adam, thank you for your great review and feedback! Happy to hear the minor hiccups involved with your order were dealt with efficiently by our customer service team and the recipient was able t... read more »

During a sad time EASYFLOWERS delivered

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

I ordered a very reasonabley priced bouquet ($39) in sympathy as my friends brother passed away. It was Valentine’s Day so very busy, they had to substitute flowers & did so with beautiful white roses and other expensive flowers and kept me posted always with the option of cancelling. The bouquet arrived the next day on Valentine’s Day, I didn’t have much to spend, my friend was comforted. I loved the dignified approach & excellent customer service. Thank you.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Patricia, thank you for your wonderful 5 star review! Pleased to hear your flowers were greatly appreciated by your friend for such a sad occasion and our customer service team was very responsi... read more »

Awful

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Flowers didn't get there on time as was requested, and didn't look half as good as the photos. That's not the bad bit, it's not being able to get in touch with anyone with regards to the problem. No easy contact which makes one feel helpless after spending so much money.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hello Pri, I'm so sorry to hear your flowers did not arrive on time. May I please have your order number so I can look into this further for you? Alternatively, you can contact us on 1300 88 66 44 ... read more »

Valentines Day order unable to be delivered

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Ordered 4 days in advance. Was called by the organisation at midday on Valentine's day to say that they couldn't get the flowers for the order. Was offered to have the order delivered on another day. It doesn't bother me if they can't get the flowers, just don't leave it until half way through the day of delivery to inform me.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hello Simon B, I am so sorry to hear your flowers were unable to be delivered. May I please have your order number so I can look into this further for you? Regards, EASYFLOWERS.

Brisbane

NOT SO EASYFLOWERS ** AVOID AVOID **

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Ordered flowers for this Valentines Day 5 days before the event. FLOWERS WERE NOT DELIVERED!! The worst customer service I have ever seen from any florist. I had to email and call them no fewer than 8 times and in the end after waiting for an entire day, (by this time my wife had left work), the flowers didn't even show up. I was offered a refund (which I am still waiting for) but would have preferred the flowers instead. I am doubting they were even ordered. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. Unreliable delivery service and when I did ring and finally get through to a person, she was VERY RUDE and abrupt constantly repeating "the terms are on our website", offering NO solution and treating me like I was an idiot. NOT SO EASYFLOWERS!!! going back to my reliable, friendly, efficient and polite local florist who appreciates the business. Thought I would give them a go, but, that was the FIRST and LAST time I ever use this company. GOOD LUCK Easyflowers in keeping customers if you are going to treat people this way. Just disgusting.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hello KARA, I am so sorry to hear that your flowers did not arrive on Valentine's Day. We place a large importance on customer service, may I please have your order number so I can look into the co... read more »

6zs89

EASYFLOWERS Official

Thank you for that KARA. I have reviewed your order and once again must sincerely apologise for this most unfortunate occurrence. Steps will be taken with the florist who handled your order to prev... read more »

Dont order if you want same day delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Easy flowers claims that if you order before 2pm (with an extraordinary fee of $18 on top of the flower price), your flowers will be delivered the same day.

I ordered my flowers at 1:20pm for same day delivery and the customer service representative told me that the "courier had already left".

This is obviously a sign of complete disorganisation and false advertising.

If I wanted to have the flowers delivered the next day, I would have chosen this option.

So disappointing, will not be ordering from here again and I would advise others not to either.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hello Wendy, I am so sorry to hear your flowers were not delivered. May I please have your order number so I can look into this further for you? Regards, EASYFLOWERS.

Terrible Experience covered up with lies

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Ordered orchids 2 days prior to Valentines Day for my boss' wife. February 14th comes and goes with no delivery.
Tried to contact them and they were closed. Tried to call them first thing this morning and they do not have a phone number listed on their website. Had to email them to get the phone number. Finally got the phone number and was told that the flowers were delivered and they had photographic evidence. Several hours later the photographic evidence was sent to me. The house was not the correct house and the flowers were not what I ordered. The picture could have been taken anywhere in Australia. I requested a refund during my first phone call to them and was told that I would have to wait until the investigation had been carried out. What more did they need to know. No flowers had arrived for Valentine's Day. Finally they called after several emails backwards and forwards and said that the flowers had been delivered to the house next door and offered to send something today but probably wouldn't be able to do anything until tomorrow.???? I declined this questionable offer as : the moment had passed". It was no longer Valentines Day! So eventually it is agreed that they will refund all costs. I then pass the photo on to my boss's wife who tells me that the photo does not show the house they were said to be delivered to (she said categorically not the house next door) and still not the flowers that I had ordered. Bad customer service. I basically wasted a whole day dealing with this issue. Don't use easyflowers if you expect good customer service and honesty.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hello Belle, I'm so sorry to hear your experience with us has been anything less than perfect. I would like to look into this matter further for you, may I please have your order number so I can lo... read more »

1 of 226 pages

What is the status on my order JZY99?

Cardilly asked on Feb 15, 2018

Answer this

Hi Cardilly, thank you for your order number. We can see you have enquired in regards to your order on February 15th and you were advised we deliver to businesses up until 5pm. If you have have further questions or queries please contact us on 1300 88 66 44 and quite happy to assist. Regards EASYFLOWERS

Hey guys, I ordered flowers Z8DB9 last week for delivery today. Can i please get confirmation if they're on track? Thanks heaps!!

jack asked on Feb 14, 2018

Answer this

Hi Jack, thank you for your order number. As Valentine's Day is a peak period we are unable to provide delivery confirmations as couriers are busy delivering orders are are difficult to contact whilst on the road. This is outlined in the conditions on our website when ordering for Valentine's Day. If you have any enquiries in regards to your order please call 1300 88 66 44 and quite happy to assist with any further information you require. Regards EASYFLOWERS

Hi, please confirm when my order SZAB9 will be delivered tomorrow? I understood the delivery time from 9-5 but I had mentioned 2 weeks ago that my friend works from 7-3pm. So could you please make sure delivery the flower before 3pm tomorrow? I’m looking forward to see your reply. Kind Regards, Nhu P

Anna Pham asked on Feb 13, 2018

Answer this

Hi Anna Pham, thank you for your order number. As you have mentioned we do deliver to business addresses up until 5pm. We have sent you a message via your email address in your order and have confirmed your order was delivered at 4.30pm to the ground floor reception and we have also addressed the discount deal in the same message. Can you please respond at your earliest convenience or alternatively if you wish to contact us at all please call 1300 88 66 44. Regards EASYFLOWERS

See all 42 questions about EASYFLOWERS