Perfect Experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

I had an amazing experience with EasyFlowers. I would definitely use them again. I had to change the date of my flower delivery and they were so accommodating. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, received in a timely manner and most of all my sister loved them. Amazing customer service and great quality.

Flowers for a loved one.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

Our cousin had been unwell so we thought sending flowers would let her know that we are thinking of her. She was so pleased when the gorgeous bunch of flowers arrived the next day, something she can enjoy while recovering.

Super quick and easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

Great service, quick and easy! I live at the opposite end of the country to my mum so Easy Flowers is great for me! They kept me updated every step of the way, even emailing me to let me know they had to source different flowers as the ones I requested weren't in season (you get the option of substituting, holding the order or cancelling completely). I ordered the flowers in the morning and they were delivered by mid afternoon :)

What you would expect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

You expect flowers delivered through online ordering to be reasonable value for money and to be delivered as per order. This is what happened.

Beautiful flowers

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

I found Easyflowers online, in the area my friend lives. It was fairly easy for an old girl like me to order and they have secure pay check out. The flowers were beautiful and delivered as promised, the next day. My friend was delighted and they cheered her up, so therefore they cheered me up . Will definitely use Easyflowers again.

Brisbane

POOR POOR POOR

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

I sent a bouquet of flowers last month and i only just saw the recipient and what they looked like.. DON"T WASTE YOUR MONEY. The bouquet looked like it had been thrown together by woolworths.. not impressed

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hello Kayla, we are terribly sorry to hear of your disappointment with your order. Please send the photo along with your order number to [email protected] and we will look into this further. Regards, EASYFLOWERS.

Happy costumer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

It was very easy to order online and received excellent customer service. The flowers were beautiful! Would buy from easyflowers again

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Roisin, thank you for your excellent review and 5 stars too! Delighted to hear you are happy with our customer service team and please know I have passed on your comments to all involved! Thank ... read more »

Melbourne

Verified Customer

Depressing Flower Arrangement From Easy Flowers. No Guarantee From Easy Flowers.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Received a depressing flower arrangement for a Birthday. Some flowers were crushed and browned off and mostly filler. Easy Flowers do not offer customer satisfaction or any guarantee. It has been a disappointment. Not EASY. 'Product' vs 'Packshot' for ABC TV 'CHECKOUT' will love this one.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Marre, sincere apologies for any disappointment caused. Can you please provide your order number so we can have a senior team member look into the details of your order? Apologies again for any dissatisfaction caused. Regards EASYFLOWERS

[Name Removed]. Have already been speaking to [Names Removed] for 3 days. All of them very polite but no action or satisfaction. They have my order number with many phone calls and 7 Photos etc.... read more »

EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Maree, apologies for the typing error with your name. I am quite happy to have a look at the details of your order if you can provide your order number. Regards EASYFLOWERS

Brisbane

Verified Customer

Failed to deliver, do not use. Their system included incorrect details

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

I gave a full and complete address for delivery. Their system added on an incorrect postcode. I was told the flowers were MADE and SENT OUT in a courier before anyone realised?!?!? Online help had no sympathy, tried to blame me and charge extra (on top of the 100 I had already paid) to "redeliver".

The online help then TOLD me they would be charging my card an extra delivery fee which I had not asked for, which is extremely unprofessional.

I asked for a refund and was told fat chance. My requests for photo evidence that the card and flowers ACTUALLY EXISTED were ignored.

Absolutely horrible experience, waste of time and money, do not recommend.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Andrew, sincere apologies for any dissatisfaction caused. We are aware of your order and are currently still in the process of investigating your concerns with our supplier. The order log does s... read more »

melbourne

• 3 comments
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

FLOWERS VERY POOR. NOT AS ADVERTISED. BROWNED OFF AND SQUASHED. NO GUARANTEE FROM EASY FLOWERS.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Flowers given for a Birthday. Very poor display - nothing like the advertised photo. Flowers browned off and squashed. Lacking fully opened flowers - mostly greenery. No customer satisfaction or guarantee. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Tigerb, sincere apologies for any disappointment or frustration caused with your flower order. Some flowers are sent in bud form to protect them during transport and to promote flower longevity,... read more »

Already been dealing with Easy flowers for the last 3 days. To no avail. Many phone calls - no satisfactory outcome. Definitely not EASY!

EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Tigerb, can you please provide your order number so I can look into the details for you? Regards EASYFLOWERS

Very happy would definately use them again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Had a dilema had to get flowers delivered quickly. Found the website user friendly and within 5 to 10 minutes my delivery was complete and on its way. Was over the moon they could deliver the same day.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Joanna, delighted to hear you were over the moon with our service! Thank you for you great review and 5 stars too! Looking forward to next time! Regards EASYFLOWERS

Perfect presentation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

I give easy flowers 5 stars because the flowers were just beautiful and my daughter was very pleased with them also they were great value for something so lovely.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Patricia, glad to hear your daughter was pleased with your flowers! Thank you for the 5 stars and the lovely review! Looking forward to next time! Regards EASYFLOWERS

Always beautiful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

The flowers in the bouquet were well selected and beautifully arranged. Value for money is excellent. I have always had good service from this company.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Alison, pleased to hear your flowers were warmly received! Thank you for taking the time to provide your excellent review and will happily pass on to the customer service team! Until next time! Regards EASYFLOWERS

The name says it all

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

This was a very easy process and the end result was beautiful. I would recommend this site to all. Very happy thank you.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Christine, thank you for your lovely review and feedback! Delighted to hear your flowers were greatly appreciated! Thank you again for the recommendation and look forward to making it easy in future! Regards EASYFLOWERS

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Waiting on customer service to get back to me

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

All I would like is somebody form customer service to answer my question left over 2 hours ago. You say you get back to people with in two hours I am still waiting. Can't call you because I can't find a phone number.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Muddy, apologies for the delay in responding to your enquiry. Our contact number is 1300 88 66 44 which can be located in the Contact Us section on the website and by choosing the "Existing Orde... read more »

Issue has been solved thank you very much for getting back to me. Appreciate all of the help.

EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Muddy, happy to hear your issue has been dealt with by our customer service team. Apologies again for any inconvenience caused. Regards EASYFLOWERS

Always great flowers and reliable

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

I would love a bigger range for say under $40 or say $50 including courier as this is an amount that people can easily afford and a good range as a thank you for people - I think you would do well as it would be a popular range.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi fionapetunia, thank you for your constructive and honest review. Please know I will pass this on to our marketing team for future consideration. Thank you again for your feedback and look forwar... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Disgusting service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

I requested that the complementary cookies were not sent with the bouquet of flowers and for very good reason, I was told I wouldn't have to worry and they wouldn't be sent, but they sent them anyway. They then sent me a message apologising and offering to send another 'apology' bouquet. I replied clearly that I did not want another bouquet sent. Again they ignored or perhaps didn't even check my response and sent another bouquet of flowers which was completely inappropriate, unnecessary and embarrassing. Awful service do not recommend. Won't be using again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Al ra, sincere apologies for any dissatisfaction or upset caused with your recent flower order. Can you please provide your order number so I can have a senior customer service team member look ... read more »

Awesome service and Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

First time I have used easy flowers and was very impressed by the whole experience and will use again when I need to send flowers

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Robert, delighted to hear you are very happy with our service! Thank you for your excellent review and 5 stars too! Looking forward to impressing you next time! Regards EASYFLOWERS

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

False and Misleading Product Advertised

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Deceptive Advertising. Product advertised was completely different from the one delivered.

Will never order from Easy Flowers again. Customer Service was extremely ordinary will never recommend them to family and friends

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Tarun, sincere apologies for any disappointment or frustration caused. Can you please provide your order number so we can have a senior team member look into this for you? Apologies again for any dissatisfaction caused. Regards EASYFLOWERS

NLT4A . I would like to post pictures of what you advertised & what you delivered. Left your future customers decide if they will do business with Easy Flowers.

I certainly will never do business with your company ever again.

Sydney

• 3 helpful votes

Easy and punctual

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

I have been using it for about five year. Never late or miss. Flowers are beautiful & very well presented.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi ostsee, pleased to hear your have been using our service for 5 years now! Thank you for your great review and feedback! Looking forward to turning 4 stars into 5 next time! Regards EASYFLOWERS

1 of 204 pages