Overpriced

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Absolute money wastage! Extremely overpriced. I can buy a bunch of flowers same size and quality if not better at 20% cheaper! Flowers on the next day went soggy and floppy. Think twice before you buy from this company. Better of to buy it from the local florist shop.

wonderful service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

I ordered flowers for my partner before starting work at 6am and requested delivery for that same day.
The flowers were delivered by 10am that same day. I was very impressed by how quick the delivery was. And the flowers are great, my girlfriend can't stop telling me how pretty they are.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hello Hilly13, we are so happy to hear how pleased you were with your experience and look forward to hearing from you again in the future. Regards, EASYFLOWERS.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Well worth the money and my mother was delighted with them and couldn’t be happier thank you very much again

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hello Lynne, thank you very much for your wonderful review. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future. Regards, EASYFLOWERS.

• 3 helpful votes

Easy and timely

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Loved that you could order flowers up until 2pm for same day delivery. Super easy website to navigate. Loved the specials and recipient of flowers thought they were beautiful.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi MTB, happy to hear your recipient was overjoyed with your lovely flowers and you were able to take advantage of our same day delivery and one of our many discount deals. Thank you for your excel... read more »

Terrible quality

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

My fiancé sent me a “bouquet” of tulips (8 to be exact) on Monday I received them and by Thursday they were already terrible wilting and almost dropping off the stems. Definitely not worth the money he paid. He was extremely disappointed at what I received and was embarrassed about them. Would have been better going to the supermarket!

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Missy, we do apologise for any disappointment caused. Can you please send a photo of the tulips received to easyflowers@easyflowers.com.au with your order number as the subject heading so we can... read more »

Best in perth

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Great flowers great service best in Perth never disappoint recommend to anyone looking to buy for any occasion. repeat customer

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Josh, delighted to hear your flowers are greatly appreciated and you are a return customer of our service! Thank you for taking the time to review our service and we look forward to next time! Regards EASYFLOWERS

Highly recommend online flowers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Thank you the flowers were beautiful and customer service was amazing and answered all my questions straight away will definitely be purchasing flowers again from easyflowers.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Fatma, thank you for your lovely glowing review and feedback! Please know I have passed on your comments to our customer service team and we look forward to assisting you again next time! Regards EASYFLOWERS

Really fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Can’t believe how quick and easy it was to use easy flowers will definitely be recommending them onto other peopl

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Brad K, thank you for your great review and you will be recommending our service to others! Pleased to hear the whole process made ordering flowers so simple for you! We look forward to next time! Regards EASYFLOWERS

Very happy with both service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Very happy with the service and product supplied. Website easy to navigate, with plenty of appropriate choices. Would happily use again.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Matthew, thank you for your excellent review and 5 stars too! Great to hear you were happy with our product range to choose from and our website made the whole process so easy for you! We look f... read more »

Kennedy Far north Queensland 4816

Mother's Day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Extremely happy again with the flowers from Easyflowers,I ordered one lot for my Mother and another lot for my Grandmother.I can't be with them as I live in Qld and they live in NSW so sending flowers is a great option for me.Always lovely and fresh and delivered on time.And they are Australian owned and operated.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Deborah, delighted to hear your mother and grandmother adored your lovely Mother's Day flowers and our service made it so easy and convenient for you! Thank you for your fantastic review and fee... read more »

Verified Customer

Easyflowers lives up to it's name

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I use Easyflowers at least once a month for work and they have never let me down. When there was an issue re the location of the recipient they contacted me by phone and email immediately. I am always very happy with the quality and the service support.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Kate, happy to hear your regular user of our service for your flower needs and your gifts have been warmly received. Thank you for your lovely 5 star review and please know we have passed on you... read more »

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

I’ve used EasyFlowers as few times and I’ve been sent a golden ticket, which Is a discounted ticket which has been really useful, although at first it was difficult to know how to claim the ticket.
But the service has been all round good.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Katie, thank you for your great review and feedback. Pleased to hear you were able to take advantage of our golden ticket when received. If you experience any difficulties in future please feel ... read more »

Horsham, Vic

A nice personal touch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Having moved all over Australia with the Defence Force my wife and I have family spread right across this country. One of the things I have missed over the years is being able to deliver flowers on those special occasions such as birthdays and celebrations. Easyflowers have stepped in and delivered the personal touch for us a number of times. Always on time and with the perfect display. The website is easy to use with a good range to suit most budgets.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi BD, happy to hear your flowers have been greatly appreciated by your family for those special occasions you and your wife have missed whilst moving around the country! Thank you for your wonderf... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Disappointing

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

I paid for the upgraded flowers. Cost me $110. When I visited my friend in hospital I was embarrassed at what she had received.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Janet, sincere apologies for any disappointment caused with your recent flower order for your friend. With regards to resolving matters, per our Terms and Conditions, we can only attempt to reso... read more »

Very Happy with Easyflowers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

I have used Easyflowers a few times now and will keep using them. The flowers were delivered on the day and on one association came back the next morning after not being able to contact the recipient of the flowers. With Easy flowers it takes the stress my buying presents and sending them myself.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Kim, thank you for your amazing review and 5 stars too! Delighted to hear our service has made sending flowers that much easier! We look forward to next time! Regards EASYFLOWERS

Ordering was easy and hassle free

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Very happy with Easy flowers in most respects. Would have given five stars if the delivery driver (who was probably a contract driver so not the fault of Easyflowers) had not failed to deliver the first time even though the address he had was correct. He found the right house on his second attempt later in the day.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi James, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your honest review and feedback. Please know we have followed up with our supplier in regards to the delivery address issues you had exper... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Site easy to use. The delivery was quick. Flowers were exactly what I ordered.
Will definitely shop with easy flowers again

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Tim, thank you for your great review and feedback! Glad to hear your flowers were warmly received by the recipient and our website was easy to navigate! We look forward to next time! Regards EASYFLOWERS

Verified Customer

Made my daughter’s birthday extra special

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Thank you once again to Easyflowers... I have used this service many times and they have never disappointed with great quality of flowers at reasonable prices and perfect delivery times.. made my daughter a very happy girl.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Belinda, delighted to hear your daughter was overjoyed with her birthday flowers! We love hearing from our regular customers and thank you for your excellent review! We look forward to making it special for many more occasions! Regards EASYFLOWERS

Lovely flowers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

This was the first time I used easy flowers, the website gave me a great variety of arrangements and beautiful flowers to choose from. The arrangement that was delivered was beautiful. I would highly recommend easy flowers for choice of flowers, great value and a fast delivery service.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Ada, thank you for wonderful review and for sharing your first experience with our service! Pleased to hear your flowers were greatly appreciated by the recipient and you were spoilt for choice! We look forward to the 2nd time! Regards EASYFLOWERS

Nana's Birthday

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Was so easy to order and flowers were lovely. Distance being the main reason I ordered but they were delivered on her birthday and she loved them.

Comments
EASYFLOWERS Official

Hi Kelli, happy to hear your Nana adored your lovely birthday flowers from afar! Thank you for your great review and feedback and we look forward to the next occasion! Regards EASYFLOWERS

1 of 243 pages

How can I find out if my flowers have been delivered it was order no KB2P9

Sue asked on Jun 12, 2018

Answer this

Hi Sue, thank you for your order number. Upon reviewing the details your order was delivered to the recipient at 4pm on Tuesday June 12th. Regards EASYFLOWERS

Hi, I incorrectly addressed my Order Number PYHS9 for Janet Turner to 16 Flavel Drive, Cowell, SA 5602. It should have been to 8 Flavel Drive. I received notification that my order had been delivered, but it has not arrived. Cowell is a very small town and the Turners are well known. Can you please advise who delivered the order asap? Thanks Diane Neeld

Diane asked on Jun 04, 2018

Answer this

Hi Diane, thank you for your enquiry and order number. We can see from reviewing the details that the courier was a local driver in the area and delivered to the correct address. If you need to contact us at all please call 1300 88 66 44 and quite happy to assist with any further enquiries. Regards EASYFLOWERS

Hi How do I track where my order is at ? The delivery address can easily be mistaken and I want to make sure it is delivered correctly. I am seeing a lot of negative comments on here in rregards to delivery and as I spend a fair amount of money I want to make sure there is no issues.

Jess asked on May 21, 2018

Answer this

Hi Jess, thank you for your enquiry. We can request a delivery confirmation for your order, can you please provide your order number? Regards EASYFLOWERS

See all 48 questions about EASYFLOWERS