Review rating:

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Our new turf (although a small area) has made such a difference to the look of the garden. We love it! The fact that it's also low maintenance is a bonus. The Easy Turf guys came in and got the job done quickly and professionally.

Great service and excellent result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

From the time I rang Easy Turf till the completion of the work everything went like clockwork.

Easy Turf were very professional, helpful and courteous.

Everyone who has seen our backyard has commented very favourably on the outcome.

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Thanks for the positive review Barry!

Very happy with my artificial turf

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Very happy with my new Summer Premium artificial turf. Ben was great to deal with in getting quote and providing advice. Installation was very smooth - very happy with service provided. I would not hesitate to recommend this company. Have had very positive comments from people about how natural my new turf looks.

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Hi George, Thank you for taking the time to review our work. We are so glad you like your new turf!!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

I love my new grass !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

My experience with Easy Turf has been excellent- professional and prompt from quote to installation. I am extremely happy with the outcome of my grass- looks fantastic ! Boys that installed it were diligent and ensured the fit was accurate . Price was also at an acceptable level. I would recommend the company for a terrific outcome. Regards Kerri Pearce

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Hi Kerri! Thanks for the review we hope you are getting lots of use out of your new area!

Ringwood North

Excellent Service and Results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

From the moment i contacted Easy Turf for a quotation i found them very responsive and easy to deal with. Lara and Ben always answered all of my queries quickly and professionally. When it came to moving forward with the work, Frank and his team installed the turf with great care and took real pride in their work which resulted in a fantastic result. Based on my experience, I would recommend easy Turf to anyone.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Hi Mick, Thank you so much for your review! We hope you enjoy your new lawn :)

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Delivery on time and under budget!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Ben and his team, installed our front lawn, looks fantastic.
The guys were all very friendly and professional, install was ordered and installed within 24hours.
The company name says it all, "EASY TURF AUSTRALIA".
Extremely happy customer would recommend to anyone.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Hi Leesa,
Thank you so much for your positive review! We are glad we could be of assistance!

Worth every penny!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

The good people at Easy Turf were a dream to work with from start to finish. Communication was ridiculously easy - they were prompt in their replies and in presenting a quote (can’t say the same for a certain competitor company who til this day has yet to send me a quote). The three gentlemen who came to do the installation were terrific and the job was done quickly, but thoroughly. We are elated with the final look of our garden and cannot thank Easy Turf enough!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Hi Steph,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review us, much appreciated!

Melbourne

Verified Customer

Very professional, non pushy and excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

After our build of our first home, we knew we need an artificial turf and I searched around on the web and stumbled upon EasyTurf. Their good ratings were the main reason why we contacted them first.

Andrew was really good at handling all the queries I had when I first called. Ben came out almost immediately to have a look at the area and a quote was produced in matter of days. We had to wait a bit while I got my concrete completed and they came over almost immediately after the concrete finished. They were so accommodating with the dates. The install was supposed to be completed over two days but because it was forecasted to rain on the second day, they added another installer to finish the work in one day. My kids, wife and mum was there to see their work and they were impressed. The guys were friendly and the work was done well. They also cleaned up well after.

Will definitely recommend them to my friends. The sales weren't pushy. The work was completed well and the choice of materials were excellent. It's been only a couple of week, will let it sit in before I can make a final conclusion to its quality.

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Hi Faisal,
Thank you so much for your positive review!

Excellent Price...Excellent Result

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

Easy Turf were extremely helpful and interested in my requirements and provided an economical solution. Billie managed the process over the period and was prepared to facilitate after hours installation. He and Mark installed the turf quickly and efficiently and it looks fantastic, they did a great job. I am very happy that I chose Easy Turf. AND would recommend Easy Turf to anyone....

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Hi John,

Thank you for your feedback, it's much appreciated!!

Very happy with our new lawn.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2017

Very fast and easy process. Price was competitive and the job they did was awesome. Very professional and easy to deal with.

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Hi Chrissy, thanks so much for your review. We are thrilled that you were happy with our service and synthetic turf. Please feel free to call us if there is anything else we can help you with in the future.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Excellent service, very happy with the team and install, the grass looks amazing aaaaa aaaaaa aaaaa aaaa aaaaa aaaaa aaaaa

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Thanks so much for your lovely review Vanessa! We are all very happy that you think that our artificial grass looks amazing and that we met your expectations.

FANTASTIC!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

Our front garden was well overdue for a makeover. James and Matt arrived on time, listened carefully to our needs and got stuck in to it. WOW! We are absolutely rapt! Thanks guys

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Thanks for your review Michelle! We are so happy that you love your synthetic turf!

What a difference.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Thanks Guys. We had easy turf install summer premium to our back yard. They are easy to deal with they came out the next day to quote. And installed it the following week. Great Work very happy with the final result.

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Hi Rod! Thank you for your positive review, that means a lot!

Best thing I did

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

WOW!
From my first initial contact with Easyturf their professional but friendly manner really stood out. The sales man in the office was really helpful and had a broad knowledge of all the products. There was no pushy sales pitch and we left feeling we had all questions answered and to leave with a samples of turf to look at home in our garden was a real help in making a decision.
Once we confirmed the go ahead to proceed Easyturf were quick to fit us in given a timescale we were working with which we also thought was great service. On the day the grass was laid the lads were so friendly and professional, they worked clean and efficiently and did an amazing job.
Our experience with Easyturf has been great and we can not fault them, we'd recommend them to anyone thinking about fake grass.

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Thanks for your review Adrian!! So glad you were happy with our service :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Smooth sailing in dealing with EasyTurf.
Got immediate quote based on my measurements and photo.
Matthew came and worked hard to install the new lawn on a rainy day,
Our new turf looks great!

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Hi Denis, thanks for your great review! We hope you get to enjoy your new turf with some nice weather soon!

looks fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Great looking grass really pleased with the result and have had many great comments on its look and excellent feel

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Thanks for the positive feedback Lance!! :)

Awesome Synethic Grass

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

We have used Easy Turf's products at a number of our properties for a number of years now and have achieved fantastic results every time!
Our recent turf was laid approx. 1 1/2 years ago and still looks new today. We live in Regional Victoria with harsh conditions and it still looks amazing. We have sent many friends to Easy Turf and our neighbours recently just finished a back area on their property and it looks sensational. What I also like about EasyTurf is they are more than happy to share their install secrets with you if you cannot afford installers and have all the tools of the trade to support you!! There is a range of synthetic grasses to cover all budgets as well. Thanks guys!!

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Thanks for your amazing review Kelly! So glad you're a fan of our products!!

Amazing quality and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

So happy with the job they did. The whole look has changed our home. Professional from the off and communication was ongoing from start to finish.

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Hi Andy,

Thank you so much for your review, we are so happy you love the results!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

From first appointment to installation and after sale service 100% I wish all trades were this good well done would definitely recommend.

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Thanks for the review Anthony, we are glad you were satisfied with the job! We hope you enjoy it for many years to come!!

Happy, Happy, Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

Billie and the team from Easy Turf have completed both our back and front areas. Couldn't be happier with the product and workmanship. The installation guys, Frank and co, were friendly and professional. Would highly recommend this great team of professionals.

May 7th 2018 Update: Easy to maintain - no more mowing

It has been just over 12 months since we had the turf laid. Great job - great team. Would recommend.

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Hi Laraine, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad you are happy with our services!

1 of 4 pages

Hi guys I’m wanting to do something different.. I want to put turf on my new raised patio/ deck. Is this possible ? I have 19mm fibre cement floor sheeting down at the moment which has been waterproofed. 1. How easy is it to keep clean? 2. Will outdoor furniture damage the turf over time? 3. The deck has a roof over will the turf fade in areas that get sun as I have glass ballast railing around it ? 4. How would it go with staining ,ie red wine & food ? 5. What pile height would you recommend.? Area of deck is 5.6m x 4.0m Thanks in advance Gavin

Vanman asked on Sep 26, 2018

Hi Gavin,
Thanks for your enquiry and we can definitely help! You can attach grass directly to cement sheeting. Answering rest of your questions:
1. Quite easy to clean, you can use a blower, broom or vacuum to clean debris. Or floor cleaner or pressure cleaner for spills etc.
2. The furniture shouldn't damage it. It may leave some indentations where the legs etc are pressing on grass, although this should come back over time (similar to carpet).
3. You would need to assess this closer. If you thought the sun was going to get magnified through the glass then there may be some issues, we may need to discuss this further with you.
4. Red wine or food won't stain the grass.
5. depends on look you are after. For realistic 35 - 40mm is best.
Please give us a call on 1800 Easy Turf or 03 9315 3041 to discuss further.
Thanks!

Dear Easyturf, I am very interested in installing your product around our pool. Do you visit sites and give quotes? With thanks, Cathy

Cathy asked on Sep 10, 2018

Answer this

Hi Cathy, thanks for your enquiry. We can definitely help you out, we quite often install around pools. You can other send us a request via our website : easyturf.com.au or give us a call on 1800 easy turf or 03 9315 3041. We can organise one of our staff members to meet you at your property at a time convenient to you, to give you an obligation free quote.
Best Regards,
Easy turf.

Hi I am wondering if you are able to do synthetic turf on a tiled backyard. What would need to happen for this to work?

Sumi asked on Aug 28, 2018

Hi Sumi,
Thanks for the enquiry. You can definitely install direct on to tiles. You would just need to adhere with an appropriate adhesive and also check that you are happy with current levels. We could arrange to have this installed for you if this is what you would prefer. Feel free to call office on 03 9315 3041 and we can arrange a free site inspection for you. Or if you did want to go down DIY path, we can give you tips over the phone.
Thanks!