Review rating:

Verified Customer

Delivery on time and under budget!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Ben and his team, installed our front lawn, looks fantastic.
The guys were all very friendly and professional, install was ordered and installed within 24hours.
The company name says it all, "EASY TURF AUSTRALIA".
Extremely happy customer would recommend to anyone.

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Hi Leesa,
Thank you so much for your positive review! We are glad we could be of assistance!

Worth every penny!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

The good people at Easy Turf were a dream to work with from start to finish. Communication was ridiculously easy - they were prompt in their replies and in presenting a quote (can’t say the same for a certain competitor company who til this day has yet to send me a quote). The three gentlemen who came to do the installation were terrific and the job was done quickly, but thoroughly. We are elated with the final look of our garden and cannot thank Easy Turf enough!

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Hi Steph,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review us, much appreciated!

Melbourne

Verified Customer

Very professional, non pushy and excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

After our build of our first home, we knew we need an artificial turf and I searched around on the web and stumbled upon EasyTurf. Their good ratings were the main reason why we contacted them first.

Andrew was really good at handling all the queries I had when I first called. Ben came out almost immediately to have a look at the area and a quote was produced in matter of days. We had to wait a bit while I got my concrete completed and they came over almost immediately after the concrete finished. They were so accommodating with the dates. The install was supposed to be completed over two days but because it was forecasted to rain on the second day, they added another installer to finish the work in one day. My kids, wife and mum was there to see their work and they were impressed. The guys were friendly and the work was done well. They also cleaned up well after.

Will definitely recommend them to my friends. The sales weren't pushy. The work was completed well and the choice of materials were excellent. It's been only a couple of week, will let it sit in before I can make a final conclusion to its quality.

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Hi Faisal,
Thank you so much for your positive review!

Excellent Price...Excellent Result

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

Easy Turf were extremely helpful and interested in my requirements and provided an economical solution. Billie managed the process over the period and was prepared to facilitate after hours installation. He and Mark installed the turf quickly and efficiently and it looks fantastic, they did a great job. I am very happy that I chose Easy Turf. AND would recommend Easy Turf to anyone....

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Hi John,

Thank you for your feedback, it's much appreciated!!

Very happy with our new lawn.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2017

Very fast and easy process. Price was competitive and the job they did was awesome. Very professional and easy to deal with.

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Hi Chrissy, thanks so much for your review. We are thrilled that you were happy with our service and synthetic turf. Please feel free to call us if there is anything else we can help you with in the future.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Excellent service, very happy with the team and install, the grass looks amazing aaaaa aaaaaa aaaaa aaaa aaaaa aaaaa aaaaa

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Thanks so much for your lovely review Vanessa! We are all very happy that you think that our artificial grass looks amazing and that we met your expectations.

FANTASTIC!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

Our front garden was well overdue for a makeover. James and Matt arrived on time, listened carefully to our needs and got stuck in to it. WOW! We are absolutely rapt! Thanks guys

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Thanks for your review Michelle! We are so happy that you love your synthetic turf!

What a difference.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Thanks Guys. We had easy turf install summer premium to our back yard. They are easy to deal with they came out the next day to quote. And installed it the following week. Great Work very happy with the final result.

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Hi Rod! Thank you for your positive review, that means a lot!

Best thing I did

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

WOW!
From my first initial contact with Easyturf their professional but friendly manner really stood out. The sales man in the office was really helpful and had a broad knowledge of all the products. There was no pushy sales pitch and we left feeling we had all questions answered and to leave with a samples of turf to look at home in our garden was a real help in making a decision.
Once we confirmed the go ahead to proceed Easyturf were quick to fit us in given a timescale we were working with which we also thought was great service. On the day the grass was laid the lads were so friendly and professional, they worked clean and efficiently and did an amazing job.
Our experience with Easyturf has been great and we can not fault them, we'd recommend them to anyone thinking about fake grass.

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Thanks for your review Adrian!! So glad you were happy with our service :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Smooth sailing in dealing with EasyTurf.
Got immediate quote based on my measurements and photo.
Matthew came and worked hard to install the new lawn on a rainy day,
Our new turf looks great!

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Hi Denis, thanks for your great review! We hope you get to enjoy your new turf with some nice weather soon!

looks fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Great looking grass really pleased with the result and have had many great comments on its look and excellent feel

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Thanks for the positive feedback Lance!! :)

Awesome Synethic Grass

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

We have used Easy Turf's products at a number of our properties for a number of years now and have achieved fantastic results every time!
Our recent turf was laid approx. 1 1/2 years ago and still looks new today. We live in Regional Victoria with harsh conditions and it still looks amazing. We have sent many friends to Easy Turf and our neighbours recently just finished a back area on their property and it looks sensational. What I also like about EasyTurf is they are more than happy to share their install secrets with you if you cannot afford installers and have all the tools of the trade to support you!! There is a range of synthetic grasses to cover all budgets as well. Thanks guys!!

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Thanks for your amazing review Kelly! So glad you're a fan of our products!!

Amazing quality and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

So happy with the job they did. The whole look has changed our home. Professional from the off and communication was ongoing from start to finish.

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Hi Andy,

Thank you so much for your review, we are so happy you love the results!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

From first appointment to installation and after sale service 100% I wish all trades were this good well done would definitely recommend.

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Thanks for the review Anthony, we are glad you were satisfied with the job! We hope you enjoy it for many years to come!!

Happy, Happy, Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

Billie and the team from Easy Turf have completed both our back and front areas. Couldn't be happier with the product and workmanship. The installation guys, Frank and co, were friendly and professional. Would highly recommend this great team of professionals.

May 7th 2018 Update: Easy to maintain - no more mowing

It has been just over 12 months since we had the turf laid. Great job - great team. Would recommend.

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Hi Laraine, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad you are happy with our services!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Just what our garden needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2017

What a very professional organisation. Billie turned up as arranged, and gave a quite reasonable quote. The job was booked in shortly after we accepted the quote and the team arrived on time and did a great installation job. Having only a small courtyard garden there is no way to hide shoddy work, so we're very pleased we found a team to do such a top notch job.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Thanks again Ian!! We are thrilled that you are happy with the result :)

Melbourne

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Brilliant product. A1 customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2017

From first contact to quote to installation Easy Turf was professional, friendly and indeed easy to deal with. The installation team were efficient and clean. Such a pleasure - worth every cent. And the Turf is brilliant too!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Thanks for your great review Nicole! We loved completing your installation!!

Awesome service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2017

Transformed my dead grass into and area that we all love including our puppy jesse !
Thanks easy turf !!

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Thanks Vince :) so glad you like your new turf and we are especially happy to hear Jesse is loving it too!

Great product great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2017

Had several quotes but easy turf were the ones who were most efficient, followed up and had a 'can do' attitude and recommended the right product for our application. They did the job in a short timeframe, sent a team of five so it was done quickly and all cleaned up. They followed up with care instructions and to see we were happy.
Very happy with the product and with the service...and the price.

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Great to hear you enjoyed the experience and that you're enjoying your new synthetic lawn! Thanks for the review Cazaly!

Beautiful lawn - super happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2016

Mark led the team very well to complete my lawn. It was a tough dig but he did a fantastic job and the levels look perfect. The yard was left tidy and we are very happy indeed. My only inconvenience was when the job carried over till the next morning. This meant I had to make some changes to my plans but it was worth the effort as the outcome was fantastic.

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Hi Shane, thanks for your positive review! We are glad you are happy with the result :)

1 of 4 pages