Review rating:

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Be aware

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

I bought this box recently, I found it very slow, it freezes a lot, it takes long time to load. Worse than all this was their refund policy. They tell me that the refund will be processed in 30 days!!. Minus restocking fees 20% of the price and minus their shipping cost, which means I will get if ant half what I have paid. I paid for ship it back. I had used other IPTV boxes they are much better> i warn any buyer to be aware of this treatment

Auckland

• 1 question
Private message

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Very good Arabic IPTV box

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

I recommend this box, I got over than 1000 channel. I got Arabic channels, and also channels from all over the world.

- Works great with Youtube
- User interface is easy to navigate.
- Media playback is good (using Kodi), not perfect.
- I can plug USB on it to watch you films

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jan 2016

Reliable Arabic TV box with Bein Sport

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

- Easy to use
- Plug and play, I just connected it to the TV and internet and then I could use it
- Lot of premium Arabic channels like OSN HD, MBC HD, Bein Sport HD, CBC, DMC, ART

I have tried Zaaptv but Easybox is much better. If you want an reliable arabic iptv box then Easybox is your best choice.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Bein Sport HD, MBC HD, OSN HD, All arabic channels

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

Well what can I say, I am more than happy with Easybox Arabic IPTV and I have recommended it to all my friends and family. I think we have bought more than 5-6 units until now and all of them are working good.

Easybox client support are very friendly and they are always available for help. I had problem with one of the boxes and they helped me to fix it in zero time.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2016

Best arabic iptv box without doubt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

This guys are unbelievable, without any doubt the easybox arabic iptv is the best one. Not only in terms of channel line up (I have Bein sport HD, OSN HD, MBC HD, ART). But their customer service are very helpful.

DHL lost my package and this guys sent me a new one within 24 hours with DHL express so I had it within 3 days.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jan 2016

EASYBOX Do Care More Than Others - A New Model/Software Come OUT!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Keep A Smiley Face :)
A Simple Why ?
The factor of my experience since I started with Easybox Arabia IPTV as a user, they have been providing a top notch service that goes not from a ONE only factor of view, as we can see now-a-days in loads of other IPTV Boxes
In examples those Manufacturer's claiming to be ( The - NO 1, Best, Fastest, Easiest, Biggest, Cheapest, Multifunctional, Etc). Eventually the factor behind this is to sell it to after they laugh at you in simple words.

U Can Check The New Model Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVv36lGqp0k

One of the major thing I love about EASYBOX CARE about their new and old customers.
Easybox Arabia IPTV will simply keep an eye on their software and hardware and keep on updating them with new features and better Performance & Speed unlike other IPTV Boxes (where u press the button and u wait minutes for it response if it went okay with no error).

Examples
Its like when I was at a friend who had a IISTAR BOX the system is like every now and then going off the to the main menu by it self, this box was costly his IPTV didn't work he ended using the online TV on it which is even worst and those issues happened in less than 4 month as it can be stated.
Another example is the box that is filled up with the show-off menu TVARABIA HD BOX, all I have see in my experience is that people with this box they have to keep the remote in the their hand, also u can read the reviews
about there is loads of bad one here.

A Customer Service is as Good, Representative & Respective towards giving a helping hand at the fastest time.

A Variation in your Subscription from 12-6-3 Months Choice

As A Summary of Sale.
So Lets say I bought this box what I am supposed to have from it!

•Excellent picture quality and a big selection of HD channels.
•Quicker channel zapping than any of the leading competitors.
•High-speed servers giving no buffering & incredible stability for your entertainment.
•Over 600 Kurdish and Arabic channels, including BeIN Sport, BeIN Movies, Sky, Rotana & MBC.
•Only 2 Mbps down speeds are required.
•Built-in high-speed Wi-Fi
•Rated the best Arabic IPTV box in USA, Canada, Australia (http://testkingz.com/).
•Compatible with YouTube and Kodi.
•Reliable Software.
•Reliable 24×7 customer service.
•Nice small looking box (Classy).

Thanks. :)

I already have one Easybox Maximus and I love it, I just wonder if you can add Fox Sports 1,2?

Rabih1985 asked on Jul 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Rabih

We have now added them, if you have any more channel request please post them on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/easybox.tviptv/photos/a.501683680026934.1073741828.495028620692440/501683636693605/?type=3&theater

/ Wendy - easybox.tv

Which channels can I watch with your box? Is Bein sport, MBC, Osn included?

Ali Qadiri asked on Jun 23, 2017

Answer this

Dear Mr. Ali

We have more than 1000 channels in our Easybox Maximus model, you can watch Arabic/American/French/German/Turkish/Kurdish/Greece/African channels. Yes Bein Sport HD, OSN HD, MBC HD, ART are included.

Here you can see the channel list https://easybox.tv/products/easybox-maximus/channel-list

/ David - easybox.tv