Review rating:

Private message

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Be aware

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

I bought this box recently, I found it very slow, it freezes a lot, it takes long time to load. Worse than all this was their refund policy. They tell me that the refund will be processed in 30 days!!. Minus restocking fees 20% of the price and minus their shipping cost, which means I will get if ant half what I have paid. I paid for ship it back. I had used other IPTV boxes they are much better> i warn any buyer to be aware of this treatment

Can you record on it? how mine pitchers can you tape and how munch is it? Thank you.

Glenda. Moore asked on Jul 24, 2018

Hi Glenda

Yes, the Easybox IPTV supports recording. It support both scheduled recording and non scheduled recording.

How long time you can record depends on the size of the USB memory or the external hdd you are using.

/ David - easybox.tv

Will. it. tape. any. TV. show. and. can. it. tape. a couple. of. show. at. the. same. time. dose. it. have. a. Remont. with. it. Thankyou

I live in Canada, Vancouver, and it has been 12 days since I made my order and still haven’t heard any news on my order, even though it says delivery time is 5-8 days on official website. Should I worry or is it normal to take longer??

Ziad Z asked on Apr 04, 2018

Answer this

This is very bad box, don't bother. Customer service is the worst, I have bought one, they guaranteed return with full refund within one month of purchase, the did not keep their promise. I shipped back the box, the refused to refund me and kept $179

Where can I buy the box from in Australia?

Dash asked on Mar 01, 2018

Answer this

Don't buy it, it is not a good box, the service is very poor, they don't honor refund. Buy instead ATN

I bought mine from www.easybox.tv and got it delivered pretty quick. I can recommend easybox as it is the best box for arabic channels, it works great on Bein Sport HD and without buffering.

I have tried ATN and I don't recommend anyone to buy them, they have scammed lot of clients including me. Just read here the reviews about ATN https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atn.tv&hl=en

See all 5 questions about Easybox Arabic IPTV