Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Nice product very satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

I switched from Zaaptv to Easybox instead, and in term of quality and stability the Easybox are much better. I had my box now for almost a year and it has been working very smooth. I am really very happy with my purchase and recommend it to everyone. Thanks for a such a nice service!

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Great product and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

Wonderful product!! I bought this box specially for my kids, it has lot of Arabic kids channels like Baraem, Jeem, Toyor Al Janah, Atfal wa mawaheb, Spacetoon, Cartoon Network, Disney. I wish I could give them more than the 5 stars allowable. So happy with the purchase. Thank you so much!

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Excellent product, highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

Wonderful product and customer service! I bought my Easybox Ramadan 2 years ago and now I am going to renew the service for my third year. I have already recommended the box to all my family and friends. Can't say enough good about this product, overall so happy we purchased. Thanks so much!

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Great product, amazing experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

If you want to watch Arabic TV channels without buffering and lags then you should go for the Easybox Arabic IPTV. Lot of HD channels and Bein Sport work 100% without problem. I am very satisfied with the purchase and if you want reliable Arabic iptv box then Easybox is your best choice.

Auckland

• 1 question
Private message

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Very good Arabic IPTV box

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

I recommend this box, I got over than 1000 channel. I got Arabic channels, and also channels from all over the world.

- Works great with Youtube
- User interface is easy to navigate.
- Media playback is good (using Kodi), not perfect.
- I can plug USB on it to watch you films

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jan 2016

Reliable Arabic TV box with Bein Sport

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

- Easy to use
- Plug and play, I just connected it to the TV and internet and then I could use it
- Lot of premium Arabic channels like OSN HD, MBC HD, Bein Sport HD, CBC, DMC, ART

I have tried Zaaptv but Easybox is much better. If you want an reliable arabic iptv box then Easybox is your best choice.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Bein Sport HD, MBC HD, OSN HD, All arabic channels

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

Well what can I say, I am more than happy with Easybox Arabic IPTV and I have recommended it to all my friends and family. I think we have bought more than 5-6 units until now and all of them are working good.

Easybox client support are very friendly and they are always available for help. I had problem with one of the boxes and they helped me to fix it in zero time.

Melbourne

• 1 answer
Private message

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2016

Best arabic iptv box without doubt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

This guys are unbelievable, without any doubt the easybox arabic iptv is the best one. Not only in terms of channel line up (I have Bein sport HD, OSN HD, MBC HD, ART). But their customer service are very helpful.

DHL lost my package and this guys sent me a new one within 24 hours with DHL express so I had it within 3 days.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jan 2016

EASYBOX Do Care More Than Others - A New Model/Software Come OUT!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Keep A Smiley Face :)
A Simple Why ?
The factor of my experience since I started with Easybox Arabia IPTV as a user, they have been providing a top notch service that goes not from a ONE only factor of view, as we can see now-a-days in loads of other IPTV Boxes
In examples those Manufacturer's claiming to be ( The - NO 1, Best, Fastest, Easiest, Biggest, Cheapest, Multifunctional, Etc). Eventually the factor behind this is to sell it to after they laugh at you in simple words.

U Can Check The New Model Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVv36lGqp0k

One of the major thing I love about EASYBOX CARE about their new and old customers.
Easybox Arabia IPTV will simply keep an eye on their software and hardware and keep on updating them with new features and better Performance & Speed unlike other IPTV Boxes (where u press the button and u wait minutes for it response if it went okay with no error).

Examples
Its like when I was at a friend who had a IISTAR BOX the system is like every now and then going off the to the main menu by it self, this box was costly his IPTV didn't work he ended using the online TV on it which is even worst and those issues happened in less than 4 month as it can be stated.
Another example is the box that is filled up with the show-off menu TVARABIA HD BOX, all I have see in my experience is that people with this box they have to keep the remote in the their hand, also u can read the reviews
about there is loads of bad one here.

A Customer Service is as Good, Representative & Respective towards giving a helping hand at the fastest time.

A Variation in your Subscription from 12-6-3 Months Choice

As A Summary of Sale.
So Lets say I bought this box what I am supposed to have from it!

•Excellent picture quality and a big selection of HD channels.
•Quicker channel zapping than any of the leading competitors.
•High-speed servers giving no buffering & incredible stability for your entertainment.
•Over 600 Kurdish and Arabic channels, including BeIN Sport, BeIN Movies, Sky, Rotana & MBC.
•Only 2 Mbps down speeds are required.
•Built-in high-speed Wi-Fi
•Rated the best Arabic IPTV box in USA, Canada, Australia (http://testkingz.com/).
•Compatible with YouTube and Kodi.
•Reliable Software.
•Reliable 24×7 customer service.
•Nice small looking box (Classy).

Thanks. :)

Can you record on it? how mine pitchers can you tape and how munch is it? Thank you.

Glenda. Moore asked on Jul 24, 2018

Hi Glenda

Yes, the Easybox IPTV supports recording. It support both scheduled recording and non scheduled recording.

How long time you can record depends on the size of the USB memory or the external hdd you are using.

/ David - easybox.tv

Will. it. tape. any. TV. show. and. can. it. tape. a couple. of. show. at. the. same. time. dose. it. have. a. Remont. with. it. Thankyou

I live in Canada, Vancouver, and it has been 12 days since I made my order and still haven’t heard any news on my order, even though it says delivery time is 5-8 days on official website. Should I worry or is it normal to take longer??

Ziad Z asked on Apr 04, 2018

Answer this

This is very bad box, don't bother. Customer service is the worst, I have bought one, they guaranteed return with full refund within one month of purchase, the did not keep their promise. I shipped back the box, the refused to refund me and kept $179

Where can I buy the box from in Australia?

Dash asked on Mar 01, 2018

Answer this

Don't buy it, it is not a good box, the service is very poor, they don't honor refund. Buy instead ATN

I bought mine from www.easybox.tv and got it delivered pretty quick. I can recommend easybox as it is the best box for arabic channels, it works great on Bein Sport HD and without buffering.

I have tried ATN and I don't recommend anyone to buy them, they have scammed lot of clients including me. Just read here the reviews about ATN https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atn.tv&hl=en

See all 5 questions about Easybox Arabic IPTV