Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Easystart are exceptional!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

From the start of our interactions with the Summit group and the Easystart Homes team we have been bowled over by the professionalism and care that has gone into making us feel individually special during what could be a very stressful period of our lives.

In our case it has been anything but stressful, in fact we have been continually impressed with the construction of our home, the way that it has been managed, the time frames that things have been completed in and the fantastic support of our site supervisor Andrew Rose, who has been on h
and whenever we have needed him to offer advice and assistance. He is a fantastic conduit to everything and everyone and should be treasured as a real asset to your business.

The site itself has been consistently clean and tidy; something very important to Neil as he is from a building background (family business) in the UK and the quality of work by the trades that you use has also been exceptional.

Even prior to the actual building commencing, we were in the very capable hands of Simon Patrick and Jana who literally held our hands every step of the way and were there whenever we were unsure and had questions to ask. A special mention also needs to be made to thank Zia in the finance team for all of her help - she will know why. :)

In summary, you should be very proud of the work your guys do and in a world where good customer service is very hard to come by, it was a welcome change to liaise with people that we know genuinely care about what they are doing and want the best outcome for you.

Thank you so much - you all deserve a medal!!

Comments
Easystart Homes Official

Hi Tanya, Thank you for your wonderful review! We’re delighted you have felt supported by our team’s dedication to delivering exceptional customer service. Our ‘built around people’ philosophy m... read more »

Perth

• 6 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2017

Just amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

We are so, so happy with our first experience building. Easystart Homes have been absolutely amazing to work with. We have not had any hiccups with them, only a smooth process and exciting experience. My only criticism, thinking back on the process so far, would be that more help could be given in the process of selections. The online portal is great, but it doesn't show much in terms of upgrades - some brand brochures or a complete selections book would have been more useful, as well as assistance in achieving an overall design scheme.

Firs
tly I would like to give special thanks to our amazing consultant Antonio B. From the beginning he was informative, non-pushy, and gave us endless freedom and great ideas for our build. He asked all the right questions (guided us to the perfect floor plan, including achieving things we thought we couldn't have, like a scullery). He also did great in answering all and any questions we had, even while he was on holiday. I would highly recommend him and have no hesitation to work with him again if we build again one day. We've also stayed in touch, unlike other builders where the sales consultant disappears after signing - he's still available to answer questions and provide access during lock-up, which is fantastic.

Next was our contract admin, Lauren G. She was amazing, incredibly prompt and swiftly took care of absolutely everything, including an issues with the council and bank. We couldn't have gotten a better CA. This stage was pain-free, all thanks to her :)

We are now reaching lock-up stage. Our site supervisor Andrew R has been great to deal with, especially because at the Summit Homes Group you can communicate directly with your SS. The build is looking amazing so far, even my neighbour (who's built 4 times with different companies) said he's never seen a build and site so clean and of high quality.

We're thrilled we went with Easystart, we believe that you 'get what you pay for' and its paying off. Be weary of the many builders who are advertising ridiculous prices and offers - check their reviews. It's great to be with a company who take pride in their work and genuinely take care of their customers. Thanks Easystart! :)

Comments
Easystart Homes Official

Hi T.I, Thank you so much for your review! We’re always working hard to make it easy for first home buyers and your feedback on the portal and selections process is invaluable to us, as it allows... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Headache FREE first home build!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

As first home owners, the process of building a home is often a very stressful one. What we thought would be a whirlwind 6 months of ups and downs, proved to be the most seamless transition into owning a home that we could have imagined!

The team at Summit/EasyStart who made this dream a reality were awesome. We are so thankful for how considerate of all our questions and issues raised they all were. We are immensely grateful to Simon Patrick, Amy Allars and Jamie Mcdonald. They each were thorough, friendly, honest, sincere and approachable
- the traits that you want people to possess that are involved in such a momentous time in your life. As we both work full time, it can be difficult to organise a time to schedule in appointments. Each one of them was willing to accommodate to a time that suited the both of us.

We wanted to take this opportunity to pass on this positive experience to people who are unsure of what to expect. It is nice to experience genuine customer service and a company that legitimately cares about its clients. We will be recommending Summit/EasyStart to any family and friends that are thinking about building a home

Comments
Easystart Homes Official

Hi Steph, We really appreciate you taking the time to write such a lovely review! We enjoy helping first home builders into their dream homes and our friendly team work hard to make to make it ea... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 answer

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2017

Wow Summit homes are the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

Comments
Easystart Homes Official

Hi Vernon, Thank you for your wonderful review! We're proud to hear that our team delivered on our "built around people" philosophy and put you first throughout the build of your first home. I'll h... read more »

Thanks Easystart homes

Extremely Happy With Our Beautiful First Home in Carlisle

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

We have just moved into our amazing, first home and couldn't be happier with the end product.

We can not speak highly enough of our team of Simon Jonas, Jacqui Rowe and Victor Sciullo.

From the outset, Simon was friendly, approachable and reliable, guiding us through the preconstruction stage with absolute professionalism. The many, many questions we had, he also answered promptly and followed up for us, always solving any issues with haste and always to our satisfaction.

Jacqui was efficient and always dependable in sorting out all of
our variations (and again many, many questions) and guided us through pre-start with ease, always following up our build components quickly, especially when it came to the particulars that our Shire required.

Victor was simply fantastic as our Supervisor. He kept our portal regularly updated, was in constant contact with us via phone and email (even on weekends) and is one of the key reasons why we are so in love with our first home. Even now that our build has finished I know we can rely on him in answering any questions we have during our 6-month maintenance period.

It was near on 12 months to the day from the first time we walked into the Easystart office to discuss our options, to handover and completion. It still feels very surreal!

Thank you very much to the Easystart team!

Alex and Megge.

Comments
Easystart Homes Official

Hi Alex, Thank you for your wonderful 5 star review! The Easystart Homes team work hard to make it easy for first home buyers and we pride ourselves on excellent communication from our knowledge... read more »

Excellent results, well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

Dear Shannon,

We thought it would be kind to just appreciate your team ; Simon Patrick, Marie Vitanza & our construction supervisor Brendan Shugg for the great job they have done in making our dream of having a our own home come true. They work so hard to bring excellent results. They built us a beautiful home with us putting no effort.

These guys are an assert to the success of your organisation and the community at large. Thank you!

Charity & Chris

Comments
Easystart Homes Official

Hi Chris & Charity,

Thank you for your 5 star review!

We work hard to make it easy and we’re so pleased that this has been delivered in your new Easystart Homes.

We wish you many happy memories.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2016

great company

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

From start to finish the customer service was great, we appreciated the amount of effort Andy put into helping us find the best home and location and always meeting us at late times because of our work schedule and then followed by Amy to help with the selections process was fantastic. Our entire build process was really good we had very minimal delays and our supervisor was always on top of things.

Thanks again Easystart homes!

Comments
Easystart Homes Official

Hi Emily,
Thank you for your five star review!
Our team works hard to make it easy and we're so pleased that you've been delivered a fantastic experience.
We wish you many happy years in your new Easystart Home!

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2017

Dear Shannon,

I would just like to say that from beginning to end the process has been so smooth and stress free thanks to the team of Kurt, Marie and Brendan. They have put in so much time and effort to accommodate us whenever we needed their advice.

The transition from Kurt to Marie to Brendan was extremely professional, and at all times, the team were highly approachable, interested and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble for them.

As to the actual build, Brendan kept us up to date constantly, and not once did we have to chas
e him to find out what was happening on site. Everything he said would happen, did. The photos he supplied of each stage of the building process kept us fully informed. For my mother it was extra special as she cannot drive and also has great difficulty walking unaided. This way she was able to be fully involved in her build.

I cannot stress enough the gratitude that both my mother and myself have for their understanding (which at times I’m sure must have been stretched!)

Thank you team,. You should be really proud of yourselves.

Kind regards
Andy Matthews

Comments
Easystart Homes Official

Hi G. Sam, Thank you for your wonderful 5 star review! We work hard to make it easy and pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and communication through the entire process. We are so p... read more »

Perth

• 1 comment
  • 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2017

Excellent builder from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

From start to finish, my interaction with Summit Easystart was excellent. I couldn't have wished for such a professional and competent customer service experience.

Initially, the sales team were informative, helpful and not at all pushy. Any changes I wished to make were made with no drama, and costs were kept within my budget.

After signing the contract I went on to pre-start where I found Isabella to be fantastic from the go. She was friendly and helpful and has assisted us with no delays in returning our calls and e-mails. Her advice
helped us to build the house we dreamt of from the start.

After this we were then in regular contact with our building supervisor Brendan. Just as his colleagues had been, he was excellent as his job, keeping us updated and organising a great build. He was happy to meet us on site and was always able to answer our queries with no dramas.

In all honestly I couldn't recommend this company any higher. People are quick to criticise, but credit where it is due, these guys have been a dream to work with over the course of our build.

If you decide to build with Easystart or any of their trading names you will not regret it. I dabbled with other companies prior to them and am in no doubt that my decision to build with them was the correct one.

My build has just completed and I have inspected the house and found it to have exceeded initial expectations.

Thanks Easystart!

Comments
Easystart Homes Official

Hi Joey, Thank you for your wonderful review! We work hard to make it easy and pride ourselves on building excellence, quality construction and exceptional customer service as part of our ‘built ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2017

Amazing Company, Couldn't be happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

Being a first home builder is always a daunting experience deciding whether to build or Buy an established home. I did plenty of research on both and finally decide to build. I met multiple housing companies and finally decided on easy start homes as the perfect company to help me design and build my first Home. Troy was my new homes consultant and from the start made me feel at ease. His knowledge base and understanding is incredible and no question was ever too much... Most new homes consultants can be quite pushy but Troy was the complete op posite. I had Marie as my contracts administrator and she is the absolute best person to handle this exciting time. My pre-start took about 6hours but with Maria's knowledge base and great selection techniques I am so happy with every single Selection. I would also like to thank Maria for her understanding, I am away quite a lot for work and Marie would always check in to see when I was away and make sure that if something had to be sorted out, it was sorted out when i was away taking away the stress. Colin was my site supervisor and with his keen eye for detail I now have a beautiful home which I'm so incredible proud off. Any question or qualms that i may have about any to do with construction, Colin is straight onto it to sort out. If you are looking to build your first home, I would truly recommend this company, Every single detail of my home is of a high standard and you can see through the whole process that ever single person in this is passionate about what they do. Thank You to easy start homes and particularly Colin, Marie and Troy.

Comments
Easystart Homes Official

Hi Matt, Thank you for your fantastic 5 star review! The entire Easystart Homes team work hard to make it easy for first home buyers. We pride ourselves on excellent communication from our knowle... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Feb 2017

Stunning home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Big thanks to Colin Copeland for Supervising the build of my home through Easystart. Home was delivered promptly and efficiently and he went above and beyond to make sure I received my keys on time. Very happy with the quality of the home and the building process.
Colin continues too support me even after handover with any issues and in conjunction has them rectified as soon as possible. Thankyou to all trades involved with the build, home will be a pleasure to live in for many years to come.

Comments
Easystart Homes Official

Hi Kathryn, Thank you for your 5 star review! We work hard to make it easy for first home buyers. We pride ourselves on excellent communication and assisting through the entire process. We are so ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Feb 2017

Job well done

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

Once build commenced our Supervisor Marco kept us informed and also kept to his schedule which was impressive. All the little things we could have picked on at final inspection were already addressed by Marco so we had a quick hand over. We are happily in our new home and love it.
Thank you to all involved in our build.

Comments
Easystart Homes Official

Hi Christine,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review!
We're so pleased you've enjoyed great communication and a quality build on time.
We wish you many happy memories in your brand new Easystart Home.
Jay (marketing)

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2017

Excellent Job, Extremely happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

From the start our meeting Brian at Eden beach made the building process enjoyable and easy!
We loved that the online portal kept us up to date every step of the way. Any questions that we asked were always answered straight away.
The pre-start meeting with Marie was great and we got to choose exactly what we wanted. When we reached construction stage Noel was great in keeping us up to date and making the building process go as quickly as possible. Great Team and extremely helpful - building process was very enjoyable!

Comments
Easystart Homes Official

Hi Georgina, Thank you for such a great review! We work hard to make it easy for first home buyers and are committed to delivering a quality build on time. I’ll be sure to share your kind words wi... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2017

Job well done and excellent result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2017

Comments
Easystart Homes Official

Hi Peter, Thank you for your amazing review! We pride ourselves on building excellence, quality construction and exceptional customer service as part of our ‘built around people’ philosophy. I’ll ... read more »

Extremely happy !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2017

Extremely happy with the whole process! Completely stress free and super easy to follow the progress using the online portal. The Construction Manager, Glen Allen, was approachable and we never had any issues getting a hold of him. I would also highly recommend our sales consultant, Kurt Behr, who was helpful and straight to the point. His years of experience assisted us with choosing only the necessary upgrades and extras.

Easystart made building our first home exciting and carefree! The home was complete before the expected date and only minor issues were fixed instantly.

Comments
Easystart Homes Official

Hi Brit, Thank you for your 5 star review! At Easystart Homes we work hard to make it easy for first home buyers and we’re so pleased that the team have delivered an enjoyable building experience... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2017

Excellent Team! Excellent Job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2017

The building and workmanship is superb. The construction process was managed exceptionally well by Marco, the Construction Supervisor. His regular updates were invaluable. He religiously kept to his schedule, ensured good building quality was adhered to and delivered the building ahead of time. He worked with the best trades. The construction process was very smooth; we had no worries at all. We have no doubt that Marco is one of the best Supervisors that Summit Homes Group have.

We are indeed pleased to have chosen EasyStart Homes. Our S
ales rep, Brian was equally good. He was friendly and knowledgeable. He patiently guided us through the whole process of choosing the best location and selecting suitable house design. Jacqui, our Contracts Administrator, was great. She is very knowledgeable and was very helpful from prestart stage. Her advice and recommendations were valuable.

We have no hesitation in recommending EasyStart to other prospective home owners!

Comments
Easystart Homes Official

Hi Chris & Zippy, Thank you for your amazing review! The entire Easystart Homes team work hard to make it easy for first home buyers. We pride ourselves on excellent communication and assisting t... read more »

Amazing Sales Rep!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2016

Overall, workmanship and build was good. There were minor build issues, but after contacting the site manager these were quickly resolved. Occasionally the site manager was slightly difficult to contact, however once he was contacted he provided amazing service and promptly responded to any issues raised. Very happy with the Sales Rep Shawn, he was dedicated to giving us the best service and advice possible. Easy to contact, friendly yet professional service, and was more than happy to go the extra mile. All the workmen on site were extremely friendly and made me feel welcome to look around and ask any questions, the bricklayer in particular.

Comments
Easystart Homes Official

Hi Jarrod, Thanks for taking the time to review Easystart Homes. Customer communication is at the heart of our built around people philosophy and our team really work hard to deliver on this, it's... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2016

Excellent Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2016

My new home journey with Easystart Homes is pleasant and stress-free. Easystart Homes have very friendly and professional staff who all helped me through the whole process. Special thanks to my new home consultant Shawn Lewis, contacts administrator Cerys Loader and construction supervisor Marco Palezza. At the beginning, Shawn helped me with the floor plan effectively and patiently till I was happy with it. During the prestart meeting, Cerys gave me useful and practical advice to make my home more lovely and smart. Further to the building pro cess, Marco and his team made an excellent standard. Meanwhile, he always kept me updated with new photos and building schedules to save me visiting the site. The whole process went very smoothly. Now I am quite happy with my new house. They all did a very good job. Thank you all for your hard work and help. I appreciated it. I would highly recommend Easystart Homes to anyone who wants to build a new house.

Comments
Easystart Homes Official

Thank you for your independent review. We work hard to make it easy and pride ourselves on delivering a quality build and excellent customer service. We’re happy you’ve enjoyed your email updates –... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2016

The end result exceeded my expectations.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2016

Our journey has been very enjoyable, had ups and downs but luckily everything has been dealt with well. I'd say all the staff we dealt with were very helpful, always available for any queries.
We were very spectical before going with easystart homes, we had a good look around first, compared a lot and ended up here.
Our consultant was Simon, he was our first point of contact; he made a good first impression of the company. I loved how he was not pushy at all ( which I hate when people do), he worked around our budget and needs. Very professi
onal and efficient at all times.
Then Chris our broker who has been patient as it was not always easy with the paper works, he also went out if his way to make everything work for us.
Isabella made pre construction so easy, helped and gave awesome advice on the choices. She has a gorgeous manner as well.
And finally our construction manager Noel who is again very professional, excellent communication with us all the time. We were always updated with each step of our home as well as photos being on the portal.
It seems too good to be true, but we have been lucky to have an awesome team to work with us, especially it is our first home.
Carine & Asri

Comments
Easystart Homes Official

Hi Carine, Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. The entire Easystart Homes team work hard to make it easy for first home buyers. We pride ourselves on excellent communica... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2016

Best Decision, Excellent Team, Highly Recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2016

The thought of having a first home is very exciting but maybe very stressful as well. You wouldn't want to be in the wrong hands. You want to go with a company you can trust. We are very very pleased to have chosen Easy Start. It is one of the best decisions we have ever made. Nothing was too much trouble for this company.

From our Sales rep Kurt Berh who was knowledgeable, reliable and helpful, and guided us to choosing the best location and house design. He went the extra mile in answering our questions and addressing concerns even at the
later stage of the construction. For us newbies, we felt we were in good hands. He was our "go to person" and he's happy to help. Gary Pope, our financial consultant did an incredible job as well. He was most patient and accommodating, he helped us achieve this great goal. Our contracts Administrator Jana England did so well in guiding us during the pre start stage. She went through all details of the house with no stress and with very helpful input.

Meanwhile, Gary Pellington our Construction Supervisor, did an amazing job. Gary and his team work to an excellent standard.The construction went very smoothly and we couldn't ask for more. It has been a stress free journey and cant wait to get our house keys. Communication was great and the home portal system is a great way for regular updates of the construction progress. Thumbs up to Summit- Easy Start! You're a brilliant team!!! Highly recommended

Comments
Easystart Homes Official

Hello Shaleen, Thank you so much for your lovely review. As part of our ‘built around people philosophy’ customer service is at the very heart of what we do and we’re happy to provide an amazing bu... read more »

1 of 5 pages