5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Sam was such a pleasure to deal with for our refinancing enquiry. From his lovely phone manner to polite follow up emails, nothing was too much trouble. Thank you

Samuel Charles

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Really want to THANK Sam for his long commitment in helping and guiding my property search and closure (1 year plus).

The service was by far the best I have received here in Australia. Sam focuses on client's wellbeing and security. He has truly shown his loyalty and guided me in my search and buying process. He has been very patient in answering my adhoc queries and helping me find the right solution.

When you take possession of your property there are certain things you do under law and certain forms are filled which your solicitor helps you with, but in my case, Sam went beyond his actual scope of work and even helped (after hours) and guided me through that process. He made the process so so smooth and streamlined.

I could go on and on about all the days of unconditional support I was provided with, but to end this note, I am eternally grateful of the service and where reliability and genuineness is concerned E-Choice is the true sun shining on the happy doors of home buyers in NSW and in Australia. Thank you Sam :)

Sydney

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

You can’t go wrong with Dom !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Dominic Carnevale .. Thankyou !!

The whole process was smooth & streamlined from start to end. Dominic was engaging, informative, easy to talk to and left no question unanswered; in fact I didn’t even have to ask many questions as Dom explained everything perfectly.
He ensured all documents were in order before submitting which in turn set me up for success, and I got unconditional approval within 48 hrs.
He called when he said he would and always followed through, acting with integrity and professionalism when required; and he made me laugh too.
Honestly can’t ask for any more or any less. Look forward to my next venture in a couple of years with my awesome broker Dominic Carnevale.

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

I've just settled my first home. The service from Mr Samual Charles has been great. It was an off the plan purchase which took over a year to build. Sam was very supportive and helpful thoughout the process.

Samuel Charles: Great service throughout the whole process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Sam Charles was terrific throughout the entire process helping us identify the right lender through to ensuring our mortgage paperwork was processed quickly. I'm gald we used eChoice!

Sam Pino has been excelelnt, always follows up, got me the best rate on Investment property

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

Sam Pino has been excellent, always follows up, got me the best rate on Investment property
Great negotiator, knows products well

First home buyers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Sam Pino did a great job for us. As first home buyers applying for a loan and securing your dream home can be confusing and overwhelming. Sam presented us with several options and we were able to choose a very competitive package. As we are building our first home, he was able to advise the best way to structure the loan to maintain flexibility during construction and liaised with our solicitor to achieve settlement on our property when under great pressure. I would recommend your service to anyone. Thanks again Sam and eChoice.

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2017

I would recommend Sam Pino to anyone who is interested in reviewing their mortgage, his service was excellent! Thankyou so much!

Skye

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Very handy service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

Simon Smith and Catherine at eChoice were great. They did all the hard work and matched us to a great product. Very happy with our refinancing. Thanks alot guys. I'll definitely recommend them to anyone looking at refinancing their home.

Above and Beyond

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

Dylan Bertovic assisted me with purchasing my new house in Brisbane, Queensland. From start to finish there was excellent communication and with Dylan's friendly and enthusiastic manner he was even willing to contact me when I was overseas to ensure the process went smoothly. Dylan was transparent with information and communicated it well to me. Dylan listened to my requirements and went about finding the right Home loan for me. Buying a property is one of the bigger commitments in life, and being my first property, I appreciated that Dylan was professional and kept me updated all the way with information that I needed to know. Dylan made it easy and he went above and beyond (even after settlement with a nice little bonus from the bank) and I won’t hesitate to recommend his services to anyone looking for a new home in the future.

Brilliant!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

Matt Oughtred provided us with exemplary service throughout the entire process. He was very knowledgeable and patient in answering the hundreds of questions we threw at him. The home loan product Matt found for us was perfectly tailored to our needs. We would highly recommend him to anyone!

Service above and beyond call of duty

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

My Echoice consultant, Anita definitely went above and beyond to make sure we got a great home loan product that we are very happy with. Her knowledge and commitment made the process simple for us. Anita has assured us that although this loan is done, her service to us is not and that she will continue to look out for us that we always have the best product available on the market. We will not hesitate to recommend Echoice.

Dylan Bertovich best mortgage broker ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

Dylan was my broker at echoice and my opinion is that you can not get a better broker than this guy. He was there for me every step of the way anytime day or night. Even when he was on holidays overseas he still made sure everything was running smoothly. He always kept in contact with me and my real estate agent and explained things so simply that my dog would have known what he was talking about. Ive already recommended dylan and echoice to a number of people and will continue to do so.
Thanks Dylan you made things very easy.

above and beyond

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

you wont get a better broker than Sam Pino. We had a 30 day settlement and which was very stressful and Sam did it with ease. Very attentive and easy to work with. If we ever decide to refinance then we will look no futher than sam. If Sam's boss is reading this then i think its time he got a raise

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Sam Pino handled our mortgage refinancing brilliantly. Our previous lender was unbelievably unreactive when asked to re-negotiate our mortgage interest rate and so we found Sam, thank goodness. The mantra for customer service should be 'keep the customer informed' and Sam certainly does that. It was a joy to do business with him and can highly recommend Sam Pino to anyone needing a mortgage broker.

Samuel Charles... Master of the Masters at eChoice... First Home Buyer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

I was referred to Sam by a work colleague and I can say it is the best referral ever, Sam is worth more them his weight in gold he has been on point with everything that accrued with the hole process from first contact to loan establishment, settlement and after settlement questions. Sam is the kind of person still working when most people are at home in the evening and up & working when my alarm is going off in the morning.

The Sam facts:
Excellent communication and is always cheerful with his clients
Great product knowledge
Follows through with any issues that had accrued in the process
Provided easy step by step guides for documents
Has a well established chain of contacts with the banks & loan personal

Within 2 months I had a loan and a new apartment, it was so easy for me.
Sam is a 5 star broker.

Truly exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Sam Pino was our broker. We were looking to refinance our mortgage at a better rate and were getting nowhere fast with our current lender. Sam was able tp present a number of attractive options and we accepted the one that he recommended. Coincidentally it was with our main banker. Sam was incredibly helpful and made the whole process so easy, almost fun! Our previous mortgagor was quite resistant but patience and perseverance paid off. Throughout the process Sam kept us completely up to date with emails and phone calls and the information was always timely and accurate. To top it off he scored us a nice rebate from the new mortgagor. I recommend Sam Pino with 100% confidence to anyone looking for a top quality broker. You won't be disappointed.

Highly recommend Sam Charles

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

Sam Charles was consistently on the ball through the whole process. First he listened to my situation and came back with some options that would actually be good for me, and was able to explain why. Once I found a place I wanted to buy, it was Sam who was really in my corner, liaising with the bank and solicitors to make sure things were getting done. As a first home buyer, there were plenty of things to stress about, so it was invaluable to have a capable and experienced broker who I really felt was on my team.

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

This is the first time I have had to apply for a loan on my own, and I was so nervous but Sam Charles just made the process so easy. I could ask as many questions as I wanted, I was always given 110% attention that I felt like I must have been their only customer. The process could have been so stressful but Sam just made it easy. It was so good I can't wait to apply for the next loan.

Great service would recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2017

I would just like to recommend Stephen Hogan I used him as my mortgage broker could not recommend enough he really helped me through the process going out of his way when I needed advice Found me a loan I was very happy with in a very quick time

1 of 9 pages