Manel Priyananda - Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2018

Our experience with Manel Priyananda was extremely positive. As first home buyers and as recent migrants to Australia, we did not have any experience or knowledge about the Australian property market and the land and housing loan process. Manel approached me via LinkedIn when we were just starting to gather information about the Australian property market and the options available to us in buying/building a house and she answered my every question in detail. This prompted me to obtain her services as our mortgage broker when we finally decided to buy our first house and land package.

She guided us through our loan process and she demonstrated a thorough understanding of all aspects of the loan process. This helped us in getting the approvals from the bank without any hassle the first time we submitted the loans for approval. We expected this process to be tedious and stressful but thanks to Manel it was a smooth ride. She was good at following up things with the bank and was readily available any time to answer our queries. It was great working with her and we would really recommend her services to our friends!!

Hayley Smith delivers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

Hayley Smith worked hard and kept me well-informed throughout. She knew her subject matter and how to get things done.
I would definitely seek her help again if I needed to arrange a home loan and I recommend her highly to others.

Quakers Hill, NSW

Highly Recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

I obtained Manel Priyananda's service when I was going to buy my land. I had no prior experience about the process at that time.

She guided me through out the process until the very end. She demonstrated a thorough knowledge in-and-out of her area, which was really helpful for a first-timer.

She was very personable, highly reliable and well organized. On top of that, she had all the right contacts with the banks when it really needed. That was really helpful when things got really tight during the settlement weeks.

I look forward to obtain her service for my construction loan too. Highly recommend her to anyone that seeks a mortgage broker ….

Thornton

• 6 helpful votes

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Our Broker was Duncan Hughes and he provided excellent service, he went above and beyond to make sure everything went through with the best deal. Unlike other brokers or banks, his service was personal and he took ownership of our goals. His communication was excellent, his tenacity in finding solutions any problems was impressive and it was clear that he took his role in finding us the right finance package personally. He was contactable out of hours and made sure that he kept us informed at every stage. I couldn't imagine a better service, and for that we are grateful.

All round fantastic experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

Our mortgage broker was Hayley Smith. She was wonderful in all aspects of our experience with eChoice.
Hayley was very attentive to all needs and was very patient when we needed a bit of extra time providing information due to our busy home life at the time. She explained everything in simple and easy to understand language. Hayley updated us regularly of the progress of our refinancing. We would highly recommend Hayley to our family and friends in the future. Thanks for the smooth transition.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

We dealt with Sam. We explained to him from the start what we wanted. He went above and beyond to help us. Even calling during his holidays to explain the delays that occurred. We would highly recommend him. Such a professional. Great communication.

Always a call away

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Our broker was outstanding in his customer service. He never tired of our never ending barrage of questions and what’s better he always gave us considered and thoughtful answers. This truely made me feel like I could depend on someone throughout the process.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

My Broker was Sam and from the very first discussion I was kept informed of options and progress. Went well without costing me a great deal of time and the results were what I wanted. In fact, the outcome was even better than what was initially discussed. Would be happy to deal and recommend Sam and eChoice

Verified Customer

Satisfied customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

Our Broker was very helpful and quick to respond with information that we requested.
He helped in negotiating better terms for our mortgage.
We will use him again in the future.

Very happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

My thanks go to Thien who guided me through the process of buying my home which can would normally be a very stressful experience. Thien ensured everything ran smoothly. He helped me to understand the loan process and was always at hand to answer any questions.

Satisfied customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

We are delighted with the service by Matthew Oughtred who very patiently answered my many questions. There was no pressure at any time even though we took quite some time to contemplate matters at every stage.

Simple and easy with results I was after

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

My contact was John and from the first discussion he kept me informed of options and progress. Went well without costing me a great deal of time and the results were what I wanted. Would be happy to deal with John again and eChoice

melbourne

Private message

Helpful advice when it was most needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

I was a first home buyer with lots of anxiety and questions but Griffin Czipri helped me at each stage of the process, he was always available and responded quickly especially during tight turnarounds. Ge gave sensible advice about borrowing power, best loan options, interest rates and processes which would have taken me a lot longer to do myself. I ended up with a great variable interest rate. i would definitely recommend Griffin's services for no nonsense, unbiased support.

Great service very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

When a big banks lets you down with no fall back these are the people to call, Daniel berti was really professional and did a great job for us saving time and following up on time.

Highly recommend Sam Pino

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

We are very grateful to Sam for the help he provided in securing a loan to purchase our home. As a first home buyer, he was patient and direct in answering all of my questions and explaining the ins and outs of the process.

Very helpful Service, friendly assistance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

My dream was able to be achieved with the helpful assistance of my, Broker she was patient & helpful with paper work I didn't understand. Thank you for your patience & listening to me.

Out of date broker

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

We were advised to go with a broker and to cut it short through his not listening to our requests and the requests of the builder/ and their consultant we have been left out of pocket $2500 and also have missed out on the $20k FHOG. He was honest in everything and upfront but must have had amnesia because he had no idea about anything. Worse thing we ever did. Will spread the word wide and far about him and Echoice. Not happy. Thanks GC

Verified Customer

Highly Recommend Sam Pino

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

Sam Pino was referred to me by echoice as the right person to support me with my refinancing and consolidation of debt. Sam Pino was patient with me as I was scared and very hesitant though did want to refinance. I had tried to do this myself with no luck. Sam Pino helped me to feel safe and comfortable with the application with success. I have and will continue to talk positively about Sam Pino
Merry Christmas and an even Happier New Year as mine definitely is and will be

Outstanding Result and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Sam Charles provided an excellent service and provided an outcome that exceeded our expectations. He was proactive and efficient. We are delighted with the results. Thanks Sam and e-choice.

Thank you Samuel Charles!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Sam was amazing for my partner & I in our year long property search and helped us find our dream home and we couldn't be happier with him!

His communication skills, product knowledge, work ethic and understanding of our needs saved us thousands of dollars and made our journey with him a memorable and enjoyable one. He was patient, understanding and supportive from our initial meeting, to sending us weekly property reports, to being available around the clock and always making himself available.

Thank you Sam! We appreciate everything you did for us