First homebuyer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

Samuel Charles from echoice made everything so easy and simple! Always kept contact and made sure I was happy with everything. Massive wraps to him, can't thank him enough. Very happy customer!

Couldn't have asked for anything more

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

Sam gave us the advice we needed, after receiving incorrect advice previously. Sam works tirelessly to service his customers and ensure everything runs smoothly. Highly recommend Sam and eChoice

Great transition and much better product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

Sam from echoice made it very simple and kept in constant contact so that we got the final result we are after. Thanks Sam.

First homebuyer - wonderful assistance throughout

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

Thanks to Griffin and al the team for assisting me through this mortgage process. Great assistance, certainly recommend them. The new stamp duty laws made things tricky but I was well supported throughout. Thanks again guys.

Verified Customer

Dylan and eChoice- great service and outcome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

Dylan Bertovic has been the greatest help in getting my mortgage set up. I was skeptical at first of eChoice, as I had previously used a traditional mortgage broker, but the service and quick turn-around of the initial enquiry from eChoice and then Dylan was amazing.

Dylan was knowledgeable, thorough and understood what I needed and did his research to ensure I got the best mortgage to suit my needs. He not only managed the mortgage process but was interested in how I was progressing with my property search, providing market data as required to assist in my auctions.

The whole process has been amazingly smooth and Dylan, an absolute delight to work with. I would highly recommend both Dylan and echoice for your next mortgage need, I certainly have been recommending (praising) Dylan and echoice to my family and friends.

Thank You Dylan.

eChoice and Preeti Kowshik are my first choice !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

First home is always a big mystery. You need someone to stand with you and help you take educated opinion.
eChoice and Preeti Kowshik did that exact for me and my wife. We had a million questions and all of them were answered on time and detail explanations.
Right thru the pre-approval to the final settlement, Preeti was proactively helping with the information. At no point i felt like they are trying to favor a particular bank and guided me to choose the best product and in the process helped me understand how things work.
I got my apartment settled today and we're so glad to deal with Preeti and eChoice.

Samual Charles and eChoice - Dynamic Duo

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

Samuel Charles has a provided an excellent service from the initial inquiry through to settlement. Sam has a 'can do' attitude, is bright and engaging, has an excellent product knowledge and coupled with a willingness to assist has enabled my husband and I to purchase a property with the absolute minimum of stress. As a personal recommendation - please consider Samuel if you are in the market for a loan or refinancing.

Waterloo, sydney

• 1 answer
Private message

Great knowledge and very professional - Samuel Charles

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2017

We just settled on the purchase of our family home in Redfern and I can say this may not have happened without the professionalism and great product knowledge of Samuel Charles from eChoice. Our current lender gave us the run around and other brokers I contacted couldn't get the type of product and borrowing amount that Sam got for us. He was the only broker that I felt knew his way around the system and worked to get an outcome for us. We're over the moon with out new property and I will be using Sam for all future purchases and refinancing. Highly recommended.

Samuel Charles

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

I cannot recommend E-Choice highly enough especially, my broker Samuel Charles.
Refinancing my home loans couldn't had been easier and this was all to do with the professional ,
well organized with prompt actions that I found with Sam.
Sam listened to what I wanted to achieve with my loans and I must say every step of the process I was well informed and updated with calls or emails returned in a prompt time frame, communication was fantastic.
I will highly recommend E-Choice to my friends and colleagues and will be using this service again in the future .
Alexius

Living the dream!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Dylan Bertovic from eChoice was the most wonderful broker. He walked with us every step of the way and made the whole process as stress-free as possible. He was so generous with his time and ALWAYS returned calls promptly, even when we were overseas. I would have no hesitation in recommending his services to friends and colleagues, and will certainly be calling on him again in the future. Many thanks Dylan.

stress free process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

Thanks to E choice and specifically Matt Oughtred who organised the refinancing of my home loan.Matt was professional , friendly and walked me through the finance minefield every step of the way. Matt's follow up was first class as he kept me informed throughout the process.I would recommend Matt without hesitation.

Excellent Broker. Great Support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

I contacted eChoice to help me selecting the best mortgage package that suited me necessities on the process of buying my first home in Australia.
I'm from overseas, so buying a house in a new country is a big challenge and a little bit scary when you don't know how the whole system works.
Thanks to Samuel Charles, everything went smoothly and I have peace of mind during the whole process.
Samuel is extremely professional, but most important excellent person. Patient, understanding and very supportive.
I couldn't recommend Samuel highly enough! Thank you Samuel !!

Samuel Charles

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2017

I recently refinanced my home loan with Samuel who I found to be extremely professional. Couldn't have been more patient, understanding and very helpful. It was a very quick, easy and smooth transition and I am very happy with the outcome of my loan. I couldn't recommend Samuel highly enough and will definitely be passing my details on to my friends and family!! Thank you Samuel

Campbelltown

Private message

No fuss, easy to deal with brokers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

Huge praise for Echoice and Matt Oughtred. Matt recently assisted us to refinance and borrow for home improvements. From the outset Matt was friendly and helpful and most importantly, he returned calls and called when he said he would. He is an absolute legend and a credit to Echoice.

Best broker I have used. Period.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

I recently had Matthew Oughtred from eChoice put together a complicated loan deal for me. As a sophisticated investor, loan deals are getting harder to source and from the outset Matt was helpful, insightful, informative and highly professional. He kept me informed during the complicated process of sourcing finance and got me a package deal which I could not be happier with. He really worked hard for me and not once did I have to chase him for information, re-send docs or worry about any number of things that have snagged on past finance applications. Matt is awesome.

Best broker ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Couldn't have been more patient and understanding of needs. Found best product to suit my requirements. Daniel B's enthusiasm,services & follow up was exceptional. Couldn't recommend him more highly. Would certainly use him again.

Low Interest Rate

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Griffin was very professional and got a great interest rate of 3.88%. Showed a lot of patience as it took nearly 8 months to find our dream home.

Perfect.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Just perfect are the words for Matthew Oughtred and echoice. Thank you for your time and for being helpful and devoted on such an important matter. Extremely professional. Thank you

Re finance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

I was able to save over $100 a fortnight by switching my mortgage. Daniel was extremely helpful knowledgeable and available.

Professional and very efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Simon is a very knowledgeable broker. He was able to get me exactly what I wanted where other brokers couldn't.

The service provided by Simon was truely exceptional. They kept me informed at every stage of the application.

I would highly recommend echoice.

1 of 8 pages