Top notch and professional !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

We are a family migrating from Melbourne to Sydney. It had been a long journey not only in terms of distance, but also the challenge we are facing from the need of refinancing our existing investment properties, as well as the need for a home loan to settle down in Sydney. It is indeed a sea-change situation where it was full of challenge to us. Before getting to engage Samuel, we were stuck in nowhere. We did try three different brokers earlier but they did not seem to understand our existing complex mortgage structure, neither did they have a ny good strategy to propose and execute.

We were indeed lucky that we found Samuel from eChoice website, from there, things started to get back on track very quickly. We not only got all of our investment loans sorted under a well structured and very competitive mortgage deal, but also had our home loan pre-approved that gave us enough confidence leading to the finding of our dream home not long after...

In summary, to our experience, Samuel's service was highly professional, with deep knowledge of mortgage structure optimisation, speedy execution and importantly, with great results delivered.

We are in no hesitation to recommend Samuel here. We were lucky and extremely thankful, to be able to find him, save the time and get our missions accomplished.

Verified Purchase

Samuel Charles

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Samuel was fantastic during our recent refinance. He managed to get us better rates then the local branch manager. He was very quick and sorted our refinance out smoothly following through right until the end. Very excellent service.

Excellent Service - Danielle Tabone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Danielle Tabone was excellent in helping securing a loan for my investment property at very short notice which allowed me to purchase the property I was attempting to buy. She also negotiated great rates for me. All communications and service were professional and efficient which made this process so easy for me. I would highly recommend Danielle and eChoice for their services and would have no hesitation using them in the future if I ever need another loan - Thank you :)

5 star service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2017

My wife and myself would like to thank Dylan on his excellent service, its refreshing to deal with someone who is both knowledgeable and friendly making the entire process pain free !! I have dealt with many bank managers and brokers over the years and none have shown us the respect, understanding and efficiency as did Dylan, thanks again

Excellent Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Samuel Charles (Senior Home Loan Manager at eChoice) was EXCELLENT!

After months and months of trying to put together a refinance loan, Sam did it in a few weeks. We had talked to three other bank/lenders and no one ever got back to us, except Sam. We had very different circumstances and he did everything to get things over the line for us. We can't thank him enough for his service, and for making the process so easy, smooth and simple. If you are thinking of getting a loan or refinancing I would not look pass Sam. He was recommended to us through my parents and I will now be recommending him to numerous people. Thanks Sam, Belinda and Max.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

Big thank you to Samuel Charles, he was our broker and a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend his services and wouldn't hesitate dealing with him again. Sam stepped us through the whole process and was always just a phone call away. Thanks Sam!

Awesome help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

Took me a year but finally found a house and Samuel was there from start to finish. .great help great company to deal with. .

Highly Recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

I can highly recommend the services of Sam Pino from e-choice. Sam was able to negotiate a great interest rate for our home loan and was a pleasure to deal with throughout the whole process. I found the experience with e-choice to be much more efficient and smoooth compared to previous dealings direct with the banks. I will be recommending e-choice (in particular Sam Pino) to friends and family and will use them again myself for any future needs.

Home loan.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

Very helpful and efficient service from Simon and staff. Highly recommend them. Dealing with banks can be confusing and slow. Best to contact experts.

Very happy great result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

Echoice did all the hard yards, Catriona was a pleasure to deal with & extremely helpful. I would recommend echoice to family & friends.

Great Service and Advice from Michael Byrne

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

For our initial meeting Michael took the time to come to my work and discuss what I was after for the refinancing of an existing loan. His advice and chat on the options available showed he had a great knowledge of the products available. Once he sent me a selection of options, he came out again to explain in more detail. Thanks again Michael you made the whole process easy, seamless and you kept me informed during the whole process.

Echoice and Dylan Bertovic we couldnt be more thankful for an excellent outcome and an exceptional c

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Using Echoice has been an excellent solution to refinance for my partner and I.
It was easy, very financially rewarding and fast.
Dylan Bertovic was an outstanding case manager and followed through with consideration, efficiency and exceptional customer service.
I would highly recommend him to anyone who wishes to have a efficient and professional experience with a finance manager who goes above and beyond for their clients. We intend to use Dylan and Echoice in the future and recommend to family and friends. Exceeded our expectations and couldn't be happier with the results and service.

1 of 11 pages