HAYLEY SMITH Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Our experience with Haley Smith was extremely positive. we did not have any experience or knowledge about the Australian property market and the land and housing loan process.Haley Smith just starting to gather information about the Australian property market and the options available to us in buying a house and she answered my every question in detail. This prompted me to obtain her services as our mortgage broker when we finally decided to buy house..

Comments
eChoice Official

Hi Sarker, we are delighted to hear you had such an amazing experience with your broker Haley. Thank you for taking the time to review us. We will be sure to pass on your feedback. The eChoice team.

Disappointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Applied for a preapproval through them. All docs submitted and I was told they all looked good. Suncorp rejected my application. I tried getting clarity on why it was rejected and was told verbally. I asked for the email Suncorp sent so that I could pursue it further. No email received still it’s been 2 months even after following up. Not happy. Went through the process with another bank and went through without any hassle. My feedback is you need to know what the banks criteria is for accepting a loan application and please do a credit check even if t costs your customer this way there is no scar on their report for the worse or for the better.

Comments
eChoice Official

Hi Han, thanks for your feedback. Can you please provide us with more information by emailing us at info@echoice.com.au so that we can investigate the matter further? We pride ourselves in providin... read more »

Has put us in a bad position

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

I was initially in contact with them from 21/04/18 and until 07/06/18 we didn't even get a pre-approval. We expected that everything was all good, all documents needed were submitted on time and we already had put a deposit and now we still don't have a loan and we are rushing and might not get the deposit back in case we miss the due date.

Several excuses were given:

1. My emails went to his junk mail, even though we've been exchanging emails beforehand. But I've given him the benefit of the doubt.
2. It took 1 week just to get the application form for pre-approval then it looked rushed as there were names of other clients. He told me the system wasn't working hence the delay.
3. Another excuse was a custody battle with his wife that's why he hasn't replied for a week.
4. As soon as we received the copy of land contract he was cced in the email and was explained over the phone that it is house and land package with different land vendor. But still after a month he didn't understand the situation and asked again for a copy of the contract. This resulted to our pre-approval form that we signed and took weeks were not suitable for the loan as it needs to be interest only for building.

I find these excuses unreasonable and I felt like I was not prioritised could be due to the amount of commission he will receive.

In the end no apologies were given just a thank you for cancelling. Obviously our pre-approval application was STILL not lodged after a week of waiting.

Comments
eChoice Official

Hi Carlo, thank you for your feedback and we do sincerely apologise on behalf of eChoice and your broker. We have identified the issue and have spoken to our broker to ensure that this does not hap... read more »

Manel Priyananda - Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2018

Our experience with Manel Priyananda was extremely positive. As first home buyers and as recent migrants to Australia, we did not have any experience or knowledge about the Australian property market and the land and housing loan process. Manel approached me via LinkedIn when we were just starting to gather information about the Australian property market and the options available to us in buying/building a house and she answered my every question in detail. This prompted me to obtain her services as our mortgage broker when we finally decided to buy our first house and land package.

She guided us through our loan process and she demonstrated a thorough understanding of all aspects of the loan process. This helped us in getting the approvals from the bank without any hassle the first time we submitted the loans for approval. We expected this process to be tedious and stressful but thanks to Manel it was a smooth ride. She was good at following up things with the bank and was readily available any time to answer our queries. It was great working with her and we would really recommend her services to our friends!!

Comments
eChoice Official

Hi Dinu, we are delighted to hear you had such an amazing experience with your broker Manel Thank you for taking the time to review us. We will be sure to pass on your feedback.

Hayley Smith delivers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

Hayley Smith worked hard and kept me well-informed throughout. She knew her subject matter and how to get things done.
I would definitely seek her help again if I needed to arrange a home loan and I recommend her highly to others.

Comments
eChoice Official

Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review! We appreciate your feedback and we will be sure to pass this on to Hayley. Thanks again - eChoice.

Quakers Hill, NSW

Highly Recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

I obtained Manel Priyananda's service when I was going to buy my land. I had no prior experience about the process at that time.

She guided me through out the process until the very end. She demonstrated a thorough knowledge in-and-out of her area, which was really helpful for a first-timer.

She was very personable, highly reliable and well organized. On top of that, she had all the right contacts with the banks when it really needed. That was really helpful when things got really tight during the settlement weeks.

I look forward to obtain her service for my construction loan too. Highly recommend her to anyone that seeks a mortgage broker ….

Comments
eChoice Official

Hi, we are so pleased to hear you had such a great experience with your broker! We appreciate your feedback and we will be sure to pass this on to Manel. Thanks!

Thornton

• 6 helpful votes

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Our Broker was Duncan Hughes and he provided excellent service, he went above and beyond to make sure everything went through with the best deal. Unlike other brokers or banks, his service was personal and he took ownership of our goals. His communication was excellent, his tenacity in finding solutions any problems was impressive and it was clear that he took his role in finding us the right finance package personally. He was contactable out of hours and made sure that he kept us informed at every stage. I couldn't imagine a better service, and for that we are grateful.

Comments
eChoice Official

Hi! We are so happy to hear you had such a fantastic experience. We will be sure to pass this on to your broker Duncan. eChoice

All round fantastic experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

Our mortgage broker was Hayley Smith. She was wonderful in all aspects of our experience with eChoice.
Hayley was very attentive to all needs and was very patient when we needed a bit of extra time providing information due to our busy home life at the time. She explained everything in simple and easy to understand language. Hayley updated us regularly of the progress of our refinancing. We would highly recommend Hayley to our family and friends in the future. Thanks for the smooth transition.

Comments
eChoice Official

Hi Vikki, what a fantastic outcome! We are so pleased to hear Hayley was able to help you secure a better rate. Thank you for taking the time to review us

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

We dealt with Sam. We explained to him from the start what we wanted. He went above and beyond to help us. Even calling during his holidays to explain the delays that occurred. We would highly recommend him. Such a professional. Great communication.

Comments
eChoice Official

Hi Rob, we are so happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. Thanks again! eChoice.

Always a call away

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Our broker was outstanding in his customer service. He never tired of our never ending barrage of questions and what’s better he always gave us considered and thoughtful answers. This truely made me feel like I could depend on someone throughout the process.

Comments
eChoice Official

Hi Matt, we are so happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. Thanks again! eChoice

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

My Broker was Sam and from the very first discussion I was kept informed of options and progress. Went well without costing me a great deal of time and the results were what I wanted. In fact, the outcome was even better than what was initially discussed. Would be happy to deal and recommend Sam and eChoice

Comments
eChoice Official

Hi Rob, we are delighted to hear you had such an amazing experience with your broker Sam. Thank you for taking the time to review us. We will be sure to pass on your feedback. The eChoice team.

Verified Customer

Satisfied customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

Our Broker was very helpful and quick to respond with information that we requested.
He helped in negotiating better terms for our mortgage.
We will use him again in the future.

Comments
eChoice Official

Hi Lisa, we are so pleased to hear you had such a great experience with your broker! We appreciate your feedback. Thanks! The eChoice team.

Very happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

My thanks go to Thien who guided me through the process of buying my home which can would normally be a very stressful experience. Thien ensured everything ran smoothly. He helped me to understand the loan process and was always at hand to answer any questions.

Comments
eChoice Official

Hi Chris, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review! We appreciate your feedback and we will be sure to pass this on to Thien. Thanks again

Satisfied customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

We are delighted with the service by Matthew Oughtred who very patiently answered my many questions. There was no pressure at any time even though we took quite some time to contemplate matters at every stage.

Comments
eChoice Official

Hi Roger, we are so happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience with your broker Matthew! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We will be sure to pass on your feedback. Thanks again! eChoice.

Simple and easy with results I was after

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

My contact was John and from the first discussion he kept me informed of options and progress. Went well without costing me a great deal of time and the results were what I wanted. Would be happy to deal with John again and eChoice

Comments
eChoice Official

Hi Steve, we are so pleased to hear you had such a great experience with your broker! We appreciate your feedback and we will be sure to pass this on to John. Thanks! The eChoice team.

melbourne

Private message

Helpful advice when it was most needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

I was a first home buyer with lots of anxiety and questions but Griffin Czipri helped me at each stage of the process, he was always available and responded quickly especially during tight turnarounds. Ge gave sensible advice about borrowing power, best loan options, interest rates and processes which would have taken me a lot longer to do myself. I ended up with a great variable interest rate. i would definitely recommend Griffin's services for no nonsense, unbiased support.

Comments
eChoice Official

Hi Eloise, we are delighted to hear you had such an amazing experience with your broker. Thank you for taking the time to review us. We will be sure to pass on your feedback. The eChoice team.

Great service very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

When a big banks lets you down with no fall back these are the people to call, Daniel berti was really professional and did a great job for us saving time and following up on time.

Comments
eChoice Official

Hi Saran, we are so happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience with your broker Daniel! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We will be sure to pass on your feedback. Thanks again! eChoice.

Highly recommend Sam Pino

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

We are very grateful to Sam for the help he provided in securing a loan to purchase our home. As a first home buyer, he was patient and direct in answering all of my questions and explaining the ins and outs of the process.

Comments
eChoice Official

Hi Sara, we are delighted to hear you had such an amazing experience with your broker Sam. Thank you for taking the time to review us. We will be sure to pass on your feedback. The eChoice team.

Very helpful Service, friendly assistance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

My dream was able to be achieved with the helpful assistance of my, Broker she was patient & helpful with paper work I didn't understand. Thank you for your patience & listening to me.

Comments
eChoice Official

Hi Lee, we are so pleased to hear you had such a great experience with your broker! We appreciate your feedback. The eChoice team.

Out of date broker

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

We were advised to go with a broker and to cut it short through his not listening to our requests and the requests of the builder/ and their consultant we have been left out of pocket $2500 and also have missed out on the $20k FHOG. He was honest in everything and upfront but must have had amnesia because he had no idea about anything. Worse thing we ever did. Will spread the word wide and far about him and Echoice. Not happy. Thanks GC

Comments
eChoice Official

Hi Lee, thank you for your feedback and we do sincerely apologise on behalf of eChoice and your broker. Can you please provide us with more information at info@echoice.com.au so that we can investigate this further? Thank you, the eChoice Team.

1 of 10 pages