Pretty good so far

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Cannot complain whatsoever about this company. Good pricing and prompt shipping. One thing I've noticed over the last 6 months however is that it takes a lot longer than it used to to ship (maybe a day or too, which isn't bad). I've been used to ordering and having it arrive within 2-3 days (QLD-WA). Whether this is simply the day in which I order, whether operations have changed or whether it's solely down to couriers I don't know. Would be interested to hear back about that. Would definitely recommend trying them out, cannot complain.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Michael H, Thanks for the wonderful feedback and the recommendation! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Everything is operating as per usual so there are no delays on our side. We wil... read more »

Cant live without

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Very prompt delivery. Seem to hav troubl seeing distance. Could need an update eye test. Would like more selection of colours. Turqoise for instance.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Rara, Thanks for the feedback. If your experiencing issues seeing into the distance it may be time for a visit to your optometrist. We suggest having an eye health examination every 24 months. F... read more »

Great lenses , super fast post , all round really happy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

Brilliant lenses and great prices, so happy i would have given 5 stars but the color of the lenses, Twilight, was darker than shown, but still happy with them. Would be great if we could pay by zippay or after pay as well . Thank you for quick delivery , will buy from again.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi joeannet2007, Thanks so much for the feedback. We get the colour images directly from the supplier so I will bring this up directly with them. We want our images to be as accurate as possible. W... read more »

Amazing monthly big eyes honey lenses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Fast shipping, great value and look/feel awesome!!! Thank you! You can still see my blue eyes from the middle, with a golden honey brown outer rim. I love them.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Blue, thanks for the review. We're sure you look amazing in them! If you upload a pic to FB or instagram don't forget to tag us so we can see them too!

Great and fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

I recently moved to Australia, so was looking where to buy lenses. Ordered for the first time recently, lenses came fast, the price is good, will definitely order more when the time comes.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Polina N, Thank you so much for choosing us! Im glad you had a positive experience and were looking forward to helping you out again in future!

Delivered every time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Have been using eContactLenses for a few times now, always have been reliable, never damaged goods and never error in packing. Will always use the moving forward. Wish they could deliver a little faster in the future though. I am in Sydney CBD and it takes 5 working days for delivery.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Miyabi, Thanks for the 5 star review! We appreciate feedback good and bad and thank you for sharing your experience regarding delivery times. We are working on improving our delivery times so ho... read more »

• 1 helpful vote

Second time happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

For the 2nd time, I’ve bought from econtactlenses coloured contact lenses with correction. They have the brands that I always use and the pricing is great even with the delivery fee. Contacts arrived within a week well packaged.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Boo, Thanks so much for the feedback. We do try our best :) Look forward to assisting you again in future! The eCL team

Great service and value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Ordering is easy and delivery is quick and efficient. Easy to contact staff if there is an issue and they are friendly and great at fixing problems...even when I created the problems! Highly recommended

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Janine, Happy to hear about your fantastic experience with us! Thanks for the recommendation!

Great Selection with Fast Shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

After an exhaustive search for Halloween themed contacts with a prescription, I finally came to eContactLenses who not only had exactly what I was looking but had it at a competitive price. I ordered them the week before I needed them worried that it would not get to Sydney as it was coming from Queensland but it arrived safe and sound 2 days post ordering and I was kept informed of their status every step of the way via email updates. Will be ordering from here in the future. Loved the Zombie eyes - freaked everyone right out!

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Alissa, I'm so glad you found us and we were able to help you complete your Halloween look! Thanks so much for your kinds words - we're smiling ear to ear!

Brisbane

This is perfect! Great Website

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Great value for money!
Great website!
Fast Shipping
I would repeat order from this website
and 100% would recommend to a friend to use

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Katie, Thanks for the kind words and for being such a fantastic customer!!!

Charlestown, NSW

• 1 comment

First time Very Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

I've been using contact lenses for a couple of years now and have been paying over $100 more for a 6 month supply, retail. I decided to look online to see if there were any online alternatives and I found eContactLenses, so I decided to buy from them. What a brilliant decision. Not only did they come faster and a lot cheaper than I can get them retail but when I had to call with a question I had, the service was friendly and so helpful. I received my contacts within a couple of days along with some mints and lens cases. I will certainly continue to be a long time customer. Thank you eContactLenses.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Karks, Thank you for such wonderful feedback and thank you for all your support over these years! You have definitely put a smile on all our faces and made our day!

Just ordered my new contacts and like last time they were delivered quickly with lens cases and mints. I'm very happy and will continue to order from eContactLenses. Thank you.

Reliable Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

I have ordered my contact lenses from this company for years now. They always arrive promptly (I live in metro Melbourne), exactly as I ordered them and come with complimentary mints(!).

When I first saw the prices I was worried it was going to be too good to be true and I would be ripped off. Not true at all. They are a genuine company with great customer service. I had trouble a while ago with the system not accepting my credit card. I contacted them and they sorted it out for me within 24 hours. They also asked if I needed some shipped express as I had been struggling with accessing the website for a couple days.

I honestly cannot recommend this company enough.

Thanks!

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Megan, Thank you so much for your feedback and such kind words! So happy you like the mints!

Value and prompt delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Contacts arrived as per indications on the site.
Excellent value compared to other options.
Overall, very happy with the service provided.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi crg. Thanks for the great review! I'm glad you are happy with your purchase and our service! Thanks for your support and looking forward to helping you out again in future.

These are awesome!!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

These are great value for money very very comfortable.. very subtle natural colouring and I definately will be buying more!!!

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Loveit! Thanks for the great review and glad you love your lenses and think they're awesome, we think you're awesome too!

Long time customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

I've bern a customer of eContwctLenses for over 3 years and really happy with their quick we vice snd the quality of their products. I usually order in bulk and they send me so many contact lens containers I usually return them so they can use it for the next customer. Definitely the most reliable company I've dealt with.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Anita H, Thanks for the support over the years! Glad to have such wonderful customers such as yourself with us. Looking forward to many more years to come! :)

New Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

I recently ordered contact lenses for the first time and was extremely happy with the service. My order was acknowledged immediately and I was then kept informed as to delivery. I was amazed at how quickly I received my order. I will certainly be using them again, and recommending them to anyone who is not already a customer. The price was also very competitive.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Anne. Thanks for the feedback! Were so happy to hear that you extremely happy with our service and that your received your order super fast! Thanks so much for the recommendation!

Easy ordering and quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

Quick shipping and always have my contacts in stock and at a good price . I will not buy anywhere else

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Brooke. So happy to hear about your experience with us and that you were able to receive your order quickly. We try our best to make things as quick and hassle free as possible while still staying as competitive on price as possible!

First time purchasing and no regrets

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

Product was exactly as in store and other online retailers. Shopping was extremely fast. Prices are comparatively cheap when buying in bulk especially (I got 4 boxes of 90)! Definitely will be repurchasing from eContactLenses again when I eventually run out one day.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Jen V. Thanks for taking the time out to give us your feedback and so glad to hear you had a wonderful experience shopping with us. Looking forward to helping you again in future!

Extremely Happy Customer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

I really wanted full scleral lens (prescription) and received an extremely prompt response from eContactLenses to my online query. I was redirected to the blackout lens and was able to very easily order some in the correct strength, with a cheaper than my optician I later found out. Ordered on Friday, arrived on Monday. I was so excited to try them and they look GREAT. I would definitely use eContactLenses again and have already made several recommendations.

If you do start stocking full sclerals I'll be your first customer!!

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Sandi WL. So glad to hear your feedback! Next time your wearing your contacts why not post a snap. We love to see how our customers look in our products! We will be sure to let you know once we ... read more »

A Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

I found the service extremely efficient and am very pleased with the quality and price of my eContactLenses. I will definitely be reordering from them again.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Smwai, So glad to hear about your experience with us. Thanks for the 5 star review! Looking forward to helping you out again in future! Have a lovely day

1 of 8 pages