These are awesome!!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

These are great value for money very very comfortable.. very subtle natural colouring and I definately will be buying more!!!

Long time customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

I've bern a customer of eContwctLenses for over 3 years and really happy with their quick we vice snd the quality of their products. I usually order in bulk and they send me so many contact lens containers I usually return them so they can use it for the next customer. Definitely the most reliable company I've dealt with.

New Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

I recently ordered contact lenses for the first time and was extremely happy with the service. My order was acknowledged immediately and I was then kept informed as to delivery. I was amazed at how quickly I received my order. I will certainly be using them again, and recommending them to anyone who is not already a customer. The price was also very competitive.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Anne. Thanks for the feedback! Were so happy to hear that you extremely happy with our service and that your received your order super fast! Thanks so much for the recommendation!

Easy ordering and quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

Quick shipping and always have my contacts in stock and at a good price . I will not buy anywhere else

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Brooke. So happy to hear about your experience with us and that you were able to receive your order quickly. We try our best to make things as quick and hassle free as possible while still staying as competitive on price as possible!

First time purchasing and no regrets

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

Product was exactly as in store and other online retailers. Shopping was extremely fast. Prices are comparatively cheap when buying in bulk especially (I got 4 boxes of 90)! Definitely will be repurchasing from eContactLenses again when I eventually run out one day.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Jen V. Thanks for taking the time out to give us your feedback and so glad to hear you had a wonderful experience shopping with us. Looking forward to helping you again in future!

Extremely Happy Customer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

I really wanted full scleral lens (prescription) and received an extremely prompt response from eContactLenses to my online query. I was redirected to the blackout lens and was able to very easily order some in the correct strength, with a cheaper than my optician I later found out. Ordered on Friday, arrived on Monday. I was so excited to try them and they look GREAT. I would definitely use eContactLenses again and have already made several recommendations.

If you do start stocking full sclerals I'll be your first customer!!

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Sandi WL. So glad to hear your feedback! Next time your wearing your contacts why not post a snap. We love to see how our customers look in our products! We will be sure to let you know once we ... read more »

A Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

I found the service extremely efficient and am very pleased with the quality and price of my eContactLenses. I will definitely be reordering from them again.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Smwai, So glad to hear about your experience with us. Thanks for the 5 star review! Looking forward to helping you out again in future! Have a lovely day

Efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

I can highly recommend eContactLenses. I accidentally placed 2 orders online at the same time and they made contact with me to check if I meant to place both orders. Then they immediately reimbursed me!! The product is awesome quality too!!

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Amanda J, Thanks for the 5 star review! We try our best to make our whole process as easy and hassle free as possible :) We also think we have some pretty awesome lenses too!

Excellent Persoanl Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

Not only do they offer the best pricing on the lenses that I use, but when I made an error on my prescription they contacted me and helped me get the order correct before sending it. Would not go anywhere else for my contact lenses!

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi fitbeyond50, thank you so much for your feedback. Glad we could help you with fixing up your order - with our background in Optometry we know when things don't look right and do our best to try and help! :)

Happy Customer.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

So quick, and really easy to order on line. Very happy and I will be a returning customer in the near future.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Sheridan L. Were glad you were happy with your order! :) look forward to helping you out again in the near future!

I will get my contact lenses here from now on

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

Quick response and shipping. Fastest turnaround time since i needed my contact lenses so badly. Will buy my stuff here from now on.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Alec Y. That is fantastic and were glad to have you supporting us! Many Thanks the eCL team

very happy - I will be buying more

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Very happy with delivery - safe, secure, sign on delivery, and timely. The contacts themselves are very comfortable, I've had hit and misses with fashion and normal prescription lenses in the past; I'm glad to know that with my 4th pair of ColourVUE crazy lenses they all fit comfortably. The only down sides of the lenses is the deceptive art work of the lenses on sites - definitely not as bad as others, but still not exactly the same colours as shown, e.g. werewolf green art shows a distinct difference in a ring of green, and a ring of blue, yet the actual lenses are all green... luckily I can live with that. I also wish that the centre of the lenses were smaller. I understand they need to allow space for vision but it just makes the eyes look constantly too far dilated (this is with ALL lenses as far as I know).

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Darky, thanks so much for your feedback and were glad you're happy with your purchase. We love ColourVue's Crazy Lenses too! We try to keep the images as true to colour as possible - these image... read more »

excellent service, quick delivery, I am happy with it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

excellent service, quick delivery, I am happy with it! Already bought twice, would like to buy again, and recommend to others!

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Aimee, Thank you so much for the review!

quick

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2017

I purchased few Acuvue lens months ago, the experience was good, quick service. However, I can't give you five star as I found Acuvue define accent style has some faulty. I can feel something not right as I wear it and it makes my eye very sore. I have been using Acuvue years (actually had used the other seller) and haven't had any problem with other lenses (eg, natural shine, vivid or colourless). I have been using less than a half of the daily pack but already three of them I had to throw away, that means 10% (a significant figure). I guess probably there are more faulty in one pack. By the way, the expiry date is 2020/07 so I don't think this is the problem.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi M.Stewart, Oh no - that does not sound good. Do you mind sending us an email [email protected] so that we can look into this further for you?

aweasome service when you dont have the time !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

speed of the service and the ease of ordering when you can not be bothered dealing with the lame shopping centre experiences

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi MFJ. We do try our best to make everything as quick and easy as possible! Thank you so much for your support!

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Bought 6 pack of Avaira lenses. I was notified of the product on back order immidiately and there is a waiting period of 4 weeks. We communicated via email and their responses was instant. As i was going overseas a week later, they organised the trial packs to cover for my entire trip and also sent my original order.
Great customer service, would recommend to anyone buying from them. Also their price was the lowest i found on the net.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi BJKC. Thank you so much for your feedback! Back orders rarely happen but when they do we like to make sure you don't run out of lenses while waiting for your new ones to come in! I will pass on ... read more »

No more sore eyes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

It is good to wear contact lenses without pain. I am happy with my purchase! Thank you! I'll be buying more for sure!

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Jono. Oh no! That does not sounds good. You definitely should not be experiencing pain when wearing contacts. I'm glad that you have found a comfortable pair now though. If you do experience any... read more »

What a great store.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2017

Lowest prices, also very fast processing. Never had an issue with these guys! Exactly what I ordered. Have found my new go-to

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Yaz S, Thank you so much for the kind words and were glad you found us too! Looking forward to helping you out again in future! Thanks for the support

• 1 review
  • 3 comments
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Good product and great colours

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2017

delivered on time as requested ! Website is very useful and helpful ! Also tracking the postage is a bonus !Thankyou

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for your feedback! We try our best to make things as easy and efficient as possible. Wishing you all the best for the New Year!

Wrong colour.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

Wish I could give 5 stars but I ordered brown and received a yellow kinda coloured contact. They were also poorly made.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Ally. Oh no that's not good to hear. Do you mind sending us an email at [email protected] so we can look into this for you?

1 of 7 pages

If I order BAUSCH+LOMB contact lenses on Wednesday, is it likely to receive them by Friday in Sydney CBD?

Azadeh asked on May 23, 2017

I have purchased 90 day cooper vision pro clear lenses from you.I have have opened one of the left eye plus 4.5 and it is so thick it will not stick to my finger.I had the same trouble with ones purchased from Vision Direct who I will never deal with again.What should i do if i encounter any more of these faulty lenses? Regards Dave

Dave asked on Oct 21, 2016

Answer this

Hi Dave, That does not sound good! I have spoken to Coopervision and have arranged for another box of 90s to be sent out at no charge. I will send you an email with further details.

What is the "power" selection do?

Sash asked on Sep 07, 2016

Answer this

Hi Sash, the 'Power' right and left selection refers to your specific contact lens prescription (this is prescribed by an optometrist) which corrects refractive problems such as long-sightedness or short-sightedness.

If you do not require a 'power' prescription in your contact lenses we have a selection of 'non-prescription' contact lenses, please see the following link: https://www.econtactlenses.com.au/buy-coloured-non-prescription-contact-lenses-online/

If you have any issues or further questions please do not hesitate to email us on [email protected] or call us on 1300 550 812.

See all 4 questions about eContactLenses