Reorder

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Econtacts is great - quick and easy and fast delivery.

One issue though is there is not Reorder button. Every time I have to enter in my prescription and its a hassle. Can you add a quick reorder button on purchase history? Thanks!

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi lynda, Thanks for the feedback! Quick reorder functioning is something that we have been working on and very excited about! Hopefully we will be able to add this function to our site VERY soon!

Good value, timely service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Havent been disappointed as yet, econtact was very responsive to request to my request for a prompt delivery as I was on my last lenses

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Navstar, Thanks for the 5 stars! We know how important it is to receive your contact lenses quickly especially when down to the last pair so were glad you didn't run out!

Excellent value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Very happy, I've already recommended eContactLenses to a friend who is new to wearing contact lenses. I've been a wearer of contacts for over 30 years and am thrilled to be able to purchase online and have them delivered. Extremely reasonably priced too. Thank you so much for the excellent service.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Mandy3340, Thanks so much for the recommendation! We really appreciate it! And thanks for the 5 star review! We do try our best

Gold Coast

Verified Customer

Simple to order and speedy delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

Ran out of health fund benefit allowance for my sons contacts so no more rebate. Well he can't be half blind for the remainder of the year can he..... Decided to give eContactLenses a try. Was so easy, competitive pricing and lenses arrived quickly (despite Comm Games delays), ready for my son to go back to Uni. Will use again for sure.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi KarinJ, Thank you for the feedback and were glad your son was able to have some contacts to get him through the year! Thank you and look forward to helping you out again in future!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Good service, prompt delivery, competitive pricing. The lenses were as ordered. Unfortunately they don't fit as well as I'd like but this is nothing to do with eContactLenses

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi r_13 Thank you so much for the feedback. We do try our best to offer the best price and best service while still having fast delivery!

Why isnt there a higher star rating then 5???

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

I love them!! Love the price of them!!! My family are acutely jealous that they almost “ nahhh, change my word they do” look real and are gonna purchase soon.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Maya May, aww that's so fantastic to hear! I'm sure you look amazing with your new contact lenses! If you upload a pic don't forget to tag us so we can see too!

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

Can't recommend this company enough.
Great customer service.
Willing to go the extra mile.
Even redirected my order when it wasn't going to reach me before I left on holidays.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Gregg D, Thanks so much for the feedback! Glad we were able to help you out with that! Thanks and hope were able to help you out again soon!

Fantastic lenses , at a great price and all Australian

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2018

I brought the zombie lenses on prescription and i cant begin to tell you how great they are . Easy and painless to wear no discomfort.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Joeannet2007, That's fantastic to hear and we're sure you look amazing in them!

Pretty good so far

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Cannot complain whatsoever about this company. Good pricing and prompt shipping. One thing I've noticed over the last 6 months however is that it takes a lot longer than it used to to ship (maybe a day or too, which isn't bad). I've been used to ordering and having it arrive within 2-3 days (QLD-WA). Whether this is simply the day in which I order, whether operations have changed or whether it's solely down to couriers I don't know. Would be interested to hear back about that. Would definitely recommend trying them out, cannot complain.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Michael H, Thanks for the wonderful feedback and the recommendation! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Everything is operating as per usual so there are no delays on our side. We wil... read more »

Cant live without

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Very prompt delivery. Seem to hav troubl seeing distance. Could need an update eye test. Would like more selection of colours. Turqoise for instance.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Rara, Thanks for the feedback. If your experiencing issues seeing into the distance it may be time for a visit to your optometrist. We suggest having an eye health examination every 24 months. F... read more »

Amazing monthly big eyes honey lenses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Fast shipping, great value and look/feel awesome!!! Thank you! You can still see my blue eyes from the middle, with a golden honey brown outer rim. I love them.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Blue, thanks for the review. We're sure you look amazing in them! If you upload a pic to FB or instagram don't forget to tag us so we can see them too!

Great and fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

I recently moved to Australia, so was looking where to buy lenses. Ordered for the first time recently, lenses came fast, the price is good, will definitely order more when the time comes.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Polina N, Thank you so much for choosing us! Im glad you had a positive experience and were looking forward to helping you out again in future!

Delivered every time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Have been using eContactLenses for a few times now, always have been reliable, never damaged goods and never error in packing. Will always use the moving forward. Wish they could deliver a little faster in the future though. I am in Sydney CBD and it takes 5 working days for delivery.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Miyabi, Thanks for the 5 star review! We appreciate feedback good and bad and thank you for sharing your experience regarding delivery times. We are working on improving our delivery times so ho... read more »

• 1 helpful vote

Second time happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

For the 2nd time, I’ve bought from econtactlenses coloured contact lenses with correction. They have the brands that I always use and the pricing is great even with the delivery fee. Contacts arrived within a week well packaged.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Boo, Thanks so much for the feedback. We do try our best :) Look forward to assisting you again in future! The eCL team

Great service and value.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Ordering is easy and delivery is quick and efficient. Easy to contact staff if there is an issue and they are friendly and great at fixing problems...even when I created the problems! Highly recommended.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Janine, Happy to hear about your fantastic experience with us! Thanks for the recommendation!

Great Selection with Fast Shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

After an exhaustive search for Halloween themed contacts with a prescription, I finally came to eContactLenses who not only had exactly what I was looking but had it at a competitive price. I ordered them the week before I needed them worried that it would not get to Sydney as it was coming from Queensland but it arrived safe and sound 2 days post ordering and I was kept informed of their status every step of the way via email updates. Will be ordering from here in the future. Loved the Zombie eyes - freaked everyone right out!

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Alissa, I'm so glad you found us and we were able to help you complete your Halloween look! Thanks so much for your kinds words - we're smiling ear to ear!

Brisbane

This is perfect! Great Website

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Great value for money!
Great website!
Fast Shipping
I would repeat order from this website
and 100% would recommend to a friend to use

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Katie, Thanks for the kind words and for being such a fantastic customer!!!

Charlestown, NSW

• 1 comment

First time Very Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

I've been using contact lenses for a couple of years now and have been paying over $100 more for a 6 month supply, retail. I decided to look online to see if there were any online alternatives and I found eContactLenses, so I decided to buy from them. What a brilliant decision. Not only did they come faster and a lot cheaper than I can get them retail but when I had to call with a question I had, the service was friendly and so helpful. I received my contacts within a couple of days along with some mints and lens cases. I will certainly continue to be a long time customer. Thank you eContactLenses.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Karks, Thank you for such wonderful feedback and thank you for all your support over these years! You have definitely put a smile on all our faces and made our day!

Just ordered my new contacts and like last time they were delivered quickly with lens cases and mints. I'm very happy and will continue to order from eContactLenses. Thank you.

eContact Lenses Official

Fantastic to hear Karks! Thanks for all you're support!

Reliable Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

I have ordered my contact lenses from this company for years now. They always arrive promptly (I live in metro Melbourne), exactly as I ordered them and come with complimentary mints(!).

When I first saw the prices I was worried it was going to be too good to be true and I would be ripped off. Not true at all. They are a genuine company with great customer service. I had trouble a while ago with the system not accepting my credit card. I contacted them and they sorted it out for me within 24 hours. They also asked if I needed some shipped express as I had been struggling with accessing the website for a couple days.

I honestly cannot recommend this company enough.

Thanks!

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi Megan, Thank you so much for your feedback and such kind words! So happy you like the mints!

Value and prompt delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Contacts arrived as per indications on the site.
Excellent value compared to other options.
Overall, very happy with the service provided.

Comments
eContact Lenses Official

Hi crg. Thanks for the great review! I'm glad you are happy with your purchase and our service! Thanks for your support and looking forward to helping you out again in future.

1 of 8 pages

Hi, 1st time buyer to your site. Several lens are faulty from my order. I thought it was me but theres been over 5 times I've had to open a new lens. They seem dried out or something. ? The lens has warped rims if that makes sense? Sorry had to describe on here. Happy to explain over the phone. I bought acuvue one daily lens box of 90. Liza wormleaton

Liza W asked on Nov 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Liza, Oh no that does not sound right! Do you mind sending us an email on info@econtactlenses.com.au with your order number and date of purchase so we can look into this further for you. Thanks Bec

hi there, My first time buying off your site. I ordered my Contacts Sunday afternoon express as I urgently need them. I'm just wondering when I will receive them? kind regards Belinda

bel asked on Oct 15, 2017

Answer this

Hi bel, most of our contact lens orders will be dispatched within 2 - 5 business days, so you should receive your contact lenses within 3 - 7 business days. Once your order has been shipped we will notify you of the tracking details.

I have purchased 90 day cooper vision pro clear lenses from you.I have have opened one of the left eye plus 4.5 and it is so thick it will not stick to my finger.I had the same trouble with ones purchased from Vision Direct who I will never deal with again.What should i do if i encounter any more of these faulty lenses? Regards Dave

Dave asked on Oct 21, 2016

Answer this

Hi Dave, That does not sound good! I have spoken to Coopervision and have arranged for another box of 90s to be sent out at no charge. I will send you an email with further details.

See all 5 questions about eContactLenses