Model: Infant

No leaks for us!! We love them!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

These nappies are so absorbent. We have no issues at all, even overnight. You need to ensure you have the right fit. For our little boy, they run big. We tried two different sizes before getting the correct fit. We recommend them to everybody. They are so soft too. All parents need to be Using this brand and making better choices!!!

Verified Purchase Model: Infant

I wish I could like these but they’re unreliable. Try with caution

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Unfortunately these nappies are extremely leaky. My baby is in the middle of the weight range and of an average build, yet these nappies leak frequently. I’ve had 3 blowouts in the last 24hrs. They aren’t very absorbent and gussets are flimsy as they have been leaking poo or urine of only moderate volumes. This is the first night I’ve tried them overnight and I’ve had to change baby and bedding by 2am.

Baby also starts to get red skin a day after I switch to these from other brands. I’ve tried using them several times and go back to other brands because of their performance. I’m surprised to see so many positive reviews of this brand. If you’re going to try then start with a sample pack. I can’t believe I have two boxes to get through. Disappointed as I would rather use a natural/environmental option when using disposables but these are too unreliable.

Comments
Ecoriginals Infant Official

Hi Priya, Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear you've experienced leaks. As we're an eco brand, our product doesn't contain all the extra plastic you may find in a conventional disposa... read more »

Model: Toddler

Best nappies I’ve ever tried

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Decided to try these nappies after they were reccomended to me by a friend...haven’t looked back! They fit so well and are super soft and gentle on delicate skin. They even perform well overnight, which I wasn’t expecting. (I used to only ever use Huggies at night time.) The wipes are fantastic too. They feel extra soft and I find I don’t need to use as many.
I love that there’s a more environmentally friendly disposable nappy out there. I was never going to manage with cloth nappies, so this is a happy median for me :)

Model: Crawler

Fits like a glove and no rash!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Got these for a recent trip to Bali where it's hot and humid, ideal weather for nappy rashes! Bub had no rash, no redness, and no irritation! Love these nappies! The material is lovely and soft, feels a lot more natural and less 'plastic' on his bottom. I was surprised that they held out at night as good as the Huggies in terms of leaks. Great customer service and fast delivery.

Verified Purchase Model: Toddler

Highly recommend!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

We found these nappies incredibly absorbent, even overnight. Tried the free trial deal which gives us about a weeks worth of nappies & full pack of wipes- what a great incentive to try this Australian brand! Have now purchased a subscription. Wish i’d known about them earlier. Fantastic customer service too, they have live chat & answered my query immediately.

Melbourne

Private message

Model: Crawler

Really wanted to love these nappies but sadly don’t!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2018

I really wanted to love these nappies as they are so much better for our environment. However my little one leaks through these nappies after only half a night - maximum of 5 hours until it leaks. It also has a strong wee smell and causes a bit of happy rash due to the fact it’s not very moisture wicking. Wish I could give these a better rating but I can’t.

Comments
Ecoriginals Infant Official

Hi Steph! Thank you for your feedback, and for giving Ecoriginals a try. Nobody like's a leaky nappy! Usually if you've experienced leaking, we just need to look at the possibilities of why it has ... read more »

Model: Infant

10 out of 10, always!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2018

These nappies are the best. Since discovering Ecoriginals I have never purchased any other nappy. My little one wears them overnight and although the nappy is quite full in the morning, it has only ever leaked once or twice (out of hundreds of times!), and this was only because she’d had the nappy on longer than usual.
Eco friendly and good for the environment, absorbent, excellent quality, only about 10-20 cents extra (each) than supermarket brands. Well worth it. Any negative reviews are astounding to me. Will never purchase any other brand

Model: Toddler

21 months strong and love all the way

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2018

Originally looking for a biodegradable option to reduce waste contribution and discovers they were amazing quality and perfect for our super sensitive tooshy.
Customer service has always been on point and we have used since birth with no complaints and minimal leakage- even in the face of warp five poop!
We recommend them to anyone pregnant or looking at options for nappies and will continue to use for this baby and any future babies.

Verified Purchase Model: Crawler

My Go To Nappy Brand!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2018

I was on the hunt for the perfect nappy for my son and after many hit and misses with so many brands, we finally found our Go To!
Eco Originals isn't just great for bub but is also Amazing on our environment! Two things we need to look after!
4 months going strong wit EO and without a doubt, will never switch brands again!
Highly recommend!

Love these nappies.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

My little one has been suffering nappy rash on and off for a few months. The Drs said it's most likely sensitivity to chemicals found in some nappies and i should try cloth nappies. I've just returned to work and cloth nappies were an absolute no as i barely have time to shower these days let alone have time to wash cloth nappies. My friend put me on to these. I tried a some of hers at first to test run and they were perfect. Nappy rash lessened dramatically and I am SO happy I'm also doing my bit for the environment which is so important these days.

Purchased at: Flannerys Natural Grocers

Model: Newborn Plus

Great Trial offer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

As a new mum i wanted the flexibility of testing the brand first. As i have only used Huggies i wanted to see if there were benefits of using eco nappies on bub. Definately noticed a reduction in nappy rash from the weeks trial pack. Im now looking just waying up the price vs benefits of using eco. I know its going to be a long term benefit

Verified Purchase Model: Crawler

Waste of money wouldn't recommend

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

I purchased these nappies on the trial pack, I found that they where leaking within 2 hours of having these on. My child got bad nappy rash when using these. For the price they are not worth the money.

So when i tried to cancel my subscription, you can't it is impossible without emailing them, once you email them it feels as if your are given the third degree. They didn't want to cancel only pause.

Subscription was only canceled when I insisted that I would NEVER PURCHASE THESE NAPPIES AGAIN.

Comments
Ecoriginals Infant Official

Hi Bel! Thank you for your feedback, and for giving Ecoriginals a try. We're sorry to hear that our product didn't meet your expectations. A leaky nappy is normally a size issue that can usually be... read more »

Verified Purchase Model: Toddler

You gotta buy these nappies and wipes

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

As a mother of 3 I’ve only been using Eco Originials for almost 8 years now. It’s the most safest nappies without any chemicals. Knowing that it’s also safe for our environment keeps my heart at ease. The company is soo lovely and they genuinely care about your baby’s well being.

Best nappy on market

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Love these products from Ecoriginals. They are delivered to your door, good eco friendly nappys, plain soft white nappy and thick wipes, the best values n morals from a nappy company I've seen, no leakage, no tears from the tabs like some other brands. Great service and friendly to deal with. Great website easy to navigate around. Having twins these guys check all the boxes!

Brisbane

Private message

Great eco-friendly nappies

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

Good eco-friendly nappies. Soft & slim. We use these mainly at night or when out & about as we’re using cloth nappies mainly. Only reasons I’m giving 4 instead of 5 stars rating are that we’ve had the occasional leaks when using overnight and that it’s not distributed widely so hard to stock up when you’ve run out.

Eco Friendly Nappies

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2018

I really liked using ecoriginals nappies and wipes for my baby . It fitted perfectly on my daughter . However it was a bit expensive for my budget and I had to order them online ! No shop around my house sells them. If you are an organized parents and love online shopping , I recommend this product to you .

Verified Purchase Model: Infant

Love these & the fact they deliver!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

I live in a town that has limited access to Environmentally friendly nappies. We searched online & found Eco Originals & the fact they deliver, met our requirements & are environmentally friendly we ordered some. We really like the convenience but found the nappies to be really good & reasonably priced, even when delivered. They were soft & easy to put on & take off. They never leaked & we found that our bub got less nappy rash when we changed from commercial brands. As he grew we liked the fact we could easily change the sizings. I also like the fact they are Australian Made! Great product!

Excellent nappies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

Love these nappies! Was using these since birth but now for overnights only as we started to use cloth, they easily hold everything in for 10 hours overnight! Bub has had no Nappy rash at all, the nappies have no irritants or chemical smell. They are lovely and soft and the fit is good. I have found the sizing to be a little more generous than other brands. The subscription service is very convenient and you get a better price.

Model: Crawler

The BEST Eco disposable nappy on the market for us!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

I tried these nappies in the 7-13 and the 10-15kgs and so far have been very happy with the performance. I tried several other eco brands including naty (while these hold in the mess, they are rough and actually start to disintegrate with heavy overnight wetting!) and toms, but these are by far my favourite. I use a mixture of these and cloth nappies and have found them very affordable that i take them into daycare for use on my son instead of their supplied huggies.
The wipes are great, they are soft and wide. However, they could be thicker and they don't always come out of the packet easily, meaning more waste as you end up pulling out 2-3 at a time instead of one. My gold standard for wipes are the thank you thick wipes.

Overall for Ecoriginals I love that:
- They have no harsh nasty chemicals and plastics and are super soft on my bubs skin
- The company is fully transparent on materials used
- They are delivered to your door
- There is fantastic customer service when i have needed to change my order
- it is an Eco brand
-They are an Australian owned company

BUT WHAT I LOVE MOST is that even my hubby is happy to use these. All other Eco brands i received complaints on using 'eco' nappies as they just did not compare functionally to standard nappies. Ecoriginals however, he happily uses and i now never end up with boxes of buggies nappies in my place! Yay for the environment and my babies bum!

Model: Newborn Plus

Best disposable nappies I tried!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

Best disposable nappies I tried! Better than Huggies, the ecoriginal nappies are so absorbent you hardly could feel the wetness of urine in the nappy when changing nappy. It is also high enough n side guards well enough to hold the most explosive poo and large amt pee at any one time. Honestly my favourite!

1 of 8 pages