• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Model: Newborn Plus

Every nappie I have used has leaked

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

I was looking for an eco friendly nappie but sadly this isn’t the one for us. My baby is only 2 weeks old and unfortunately I have to discard the two packets of nappies I purchased as they continue to leak with every nappy change. their wipes are great though!

Comments
Ecoriginals Official

Hi Sam! Thank you for your feedback :) Our Newborn Plus nappies start at 4kg, so if baby hasn't reached that weight range as yet you will experience leaks. You will also need to look into baby's b... read more »

Hello! Thanks for your speedy response :) he currently weighs 4.5kg but that’s good to know about size/weight. I’ll try these again in a couple of weeks time. And no need to refund it’s all trial + error. Thanks

Sunshine Coast

Love ecoriginals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Absolutely love these nappies. Have been using them from newborn to now almost 2. I love that they are made with the environment in mind. Anything that lessens our impact on the planet, is a win for me :-) I purchase these as gifts for family and friends also as encouraging others to use toxic free products is something that’s important to me :-)

Purchased at: Go Vita

Verified Purchase Model: Infant

The best.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Love these nappies for so many reasons...closest thing to cloth nappies without the hard work. Every stage/size is great. Delivered to your door, good for the plant and most importantly safe for your most precious and loved. Lovely customer service too! What's not to love about ecoorginals, I suggest you try a trial pack and see for yourself.

Model: Toddler

Unbelieveable product! There is no competition for this nappy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

We have been using these nappies for a year. When I told family I was using an environmentally friendly nappy as a first time Mum they said, oh well you'll learn soon! But this product has certainly debunked the theory that environmentally friendly nappies can't compete with others. This is a fantastic product. Environmentally friendly and it doesn't contain any nasties. Our son has never had nappy rash and we put it down to these nappies. They are also a terrific fit!

• 2 questions
  • 2 answers

A surprise I wasn't expecting

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

Have you ever put a nappy in the wash? I have... a few times. One of the big brands and it not only nearly destroys your machine, but you get awful sticky gel cells that stick to every item of clothing and get into every single nook and cranny and you find them for months.

This weekend I accidentally put an Ecoriginals in the wash without even knowing and to my surprise and delight it stayed completely intact.

5 stars alone for the fact it isn’t an exploding gel snow machine when it goes through the wash. I also love how soft they are and my toddler seems to prefer them over the other big brands.

• 1 question
  • 6 helpful votes

So soft and comfy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Great nappies, really nice fit, nice and soft, breathable but don’t leak. I’ve tried every mainstream brand and these are so much better. Bub sleeps 8hrs and feels very dry every morning. Only con is price, they are so much dearer than other nappies but by far the best ones we’ve tried!

Model: Crawler

Highly rate these nappies 11/10!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Highly rate these nappies! Was recommended them by a friend due to nappy rash, and we haven't looked back! convenient monthly boxes sent to your door. Recently travelled overseas, and had to resort to store bought nappies.. We had leakages (wee and poo!) and all sorts! made me really miss these nappies! They have a great feel, and are really absorbent, and no nappy rash! Plus better for the environment!

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Anyone who reads this their products are great i advise anyone to use them there is no leaks great customer service i dealt with a lady called ann she was great i would not use anything else their produvts are amazing great great great anyone everyone use their products i love them

Model: Infant

No leaks for us!! We love them!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

These nappies are so absorbent. We have no issues at all, even overnight. You need to ensure you have the right fit. For our little boy, they run big. We tried two different sizes before getting the correct fit. We recommend them to everybody. They are so soft too. All parents need to be Using this brand and making better choices!!!

Verified Purchase Model: Infant

I wish I could like these but they’re unreliable. Try with caution

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Unfortunately these nappies are extremely leaky. My baby is in the middle of the weight range and of an average build, yet these nappies leak frequently. I’ve had 3 blowouts in the last 24hrs. They aren’t very absorbent and gussets are flimsy as they have been leaking poo or urine of only moderate volumes. This is the first night I’ve tried them overnight and I’ve had to change baby and bedding by 2am.

Baby also starts to get red skin a day after I switch to these from other brands. I’ve tried using them several times and go back to other brands because of their performance. I’m surprised to see so many positive reviews of this brand. If you’re going to try then start with a sample pack. I can’t believe I have two boxes to get through. Disappointed as I would rather use a natural/environmental option when using disposables but these are too unreliable.

Comments
Ecoriginals Official

Hi Priya, Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We're genuinely sorry to hear you've experienced leaks and nappy rash and would love the opportunity to resolve this for you asa... read more »

Best nappies I’ve ever tried

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Decided to try these nappies after they were reccomended to me by a friend...haven’t looked back! They fit so well and are super soft and gentle on delicate skin. They even perform well overnight, which I wasn’t expecting. (I used to only ever use Huggies at night time.) The wipes are fantastic too. They feel extra soft and I find I don’t need to use as many.
I love that there’s a more environmentally friendly disposable nappy out there. I was never going to manage with cloth nappies, so this is a happy median for me :)

Model: Crawler

Fits like a glove and no rash!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Got these for a recent trip to Bali where it's hot and humid, ideal weather for nappy rashes! Bub had no rash, no redness, and no irritation! Love these nappies! The material is lovely and soft, feels a lot more natural and less 'plastic' on his bottom. I was surprised that they held out at night as good as the Huggies in terms of leaks. Great customer service and fast delivery.

Verified Purchase Model: Toddler

Highly recommend!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

We found these nappies incredibly absorbent, even overnight. Tried the free trial deal which gives us about a weeks worth of nappies & full pack of wipes- what a great incentive to try this Australian brand! Have now purchased a subscription. Wish i’d known about them earlier. Fantastic customer service too, they have live chat & answered my query immediately.

Melbourne

Model: Crawler

Really wanted to love these nappies but sadly don’t!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2018

I really wanted to love these nappies as they are so much better for our environment. However my little one leaks through these nappies after only half a night - maximum of 5 hours until it leaks. It also has a strong wee smell and causes a bit of happy rash due to the fact it’s not very moisture wicking. Wish I could give these a better rating but I can’t.

Comments
Ecoriginals Official

Hi Steph! Thank you for your feedback, and for giving Ecoriginals a try. Nobody like's a leaky nappy! Usually if you've experienced leaking, we just need to look at the possibilities of why it has ... read more »

Model: Infant

10 out of 10, always!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2018

These nappies are the best. Since discovering Ecoriginals I have never purchased any other nappy. My little one wears them overnight and although the nappy is quite full in the morning, it has only ever leaked once or twice (out of hundreds of times!), and this was only because she’d had the nappy on longer than usual.
Eco friendly and good for the environment, absorbent, excellent quality, only about 10-20 cents extra (each) than supermarket brands. Well worth it. Any negative reviews are astounding to me. Will never purchase any other brand

21 months strong and love all the way

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2018

Originally looking for a biodegradable option to reduce waste contribution and discovers they were amazing quality and perfect for our super sensitive tooshy.
Customer service has always been on point and we have used since birth with no complaints and minimal leakage- even in the face of warp five poop!
We recommend them to anyone pregnant or looking at options for nappies and will continue to use for this baby and any future babies.

Verified Purchase Model: Crawler

My Go To Nappy Brand!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2018

I was on the hunt for the perfect nappy for my son and after many hit and misses with so many brands, we finally found our Go To!
Eco Originals isn't just great for bub but is also Amazing on our environment! Two things we need to look after!
4 months going strong wit EO and without a doubt, will never switch brands again!
Highly recommend!

Love these nappies.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

My little one has been suffering nappy rash on and off for a few months. The Drs said it's most likely sensitivity to chemicals found in some nappies and i should try cloth nappies. I've just returned to work and cloth nappies were an absolute no as i barely have time to shower these days let alone have time to wash cloth nappies. My friend put me on to these. I tried a some of hers at first to test run and they were perfect. Nappy rash lessened dramatically and I am SO happy I'm also doing my bit for the environment which is so important these days.

Purchased at: Flannerys Natural Grocers

Great Trial offer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

As a new mum i wanted the flexibility of testing the brand first. As i have only used Huggies i wanted to see if there were benefits of using eco nappies on bub. Definately noticed a reduction in nappy rash from the weeks trial pack. Im now looking just waying up the price vs benefits of using eco. I know its going to be a long term benefit

Verified Purchase Model: Crawler

Waste of money wouldn't recommend

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

I purchased these nappies on the trial pack, I found that they where leaking within 2 hours of having these on. My child got bad nappy rash when using these. For the price they are not worth the money.

So when i tried to cancel my subscription, you can't it is impossible without emailing them, once you email them it feels as if your are given the third degree. They didn't want to cancel only pause.

Subscription was only canceled when I insisted that I would NEVER PURCHASE THESE NAPPIES AGAIN.

Comments
Ecoriginals Official

Hi Bel! Thank you for your feedback, and for giving Ecoriginals a try. We're sorry to hear that our product didn't meet your expectations. A leaky nappy is normally a size issue that can usually be... read more »

1 of 8 pages