Wonderful products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

An Australian small business who is producing amazing nappies and wipes. They are very low toxic products and gentle on our little ones', and leave very little environmental impact. The most important reason why we love these products is that they work, wonderfully. These products are way ahead of their field.

Only nappies to use!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

We recently moved to Australia from The US. We loved our nappies back home that we got through a subscription service. We spent a lot of timing researching natural nappies for us here. We tested A LOT of different brands but loved these the most. Super absorbent, comfortable, great fit, don't smell after use, and the subscription service means you are never without. Thank you for making such a great product!

Model: Toddler

The only nappies I use for my kids.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

I have been using these for my kids for 3 years now. I Have tried many eco nappies but they are not as soft and absorbent as ecoriginals. My kids have never had nappy rash either and one did when I ran out and bought huggies at the supermarket (never again!) I subscribed to the automatic monthly delivery and dont need to think about running out ever!

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Best Nappies there is!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

These nappies and wipes are absolutely awesome, they are good for the environment and great for your baby, we totally love them to bits.
We also highly recommend the travel wipe 10 pack on each order so you can have a pack in your bag, purse, cars, pram, jogger pram, travel pram, wedged in the side of the car seat, coffee table, office or wherever you might find yourself needing some assistance in cleaning the little one up before fitting the next Ecoriginal nappy.

Purchased at: Online Computer

Verified Purchase Model: Toddler

Love them! Love the environment!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

I think we started using these nappies at the “crawler” stage but wish we started sooner. We use cloth nappies while at home but ecoriginals when we are out and overnight and they are just great! Although I am environmentally conscious I was initially hesitant to use them as I wasn’t sure I could trust them. But I was proven wrong the first night we used them! They definitely can last for up to 12 hours. Never had an issue with nappy rash either. I wish everyone used them!

The best Eco nappies around

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

Excellent eco nappies, great quality and performance. Possibly don't last quite as long as regular disposables, but it's only marginal, and I'm more than happy to deal with that to have less environmental impact. Automatic delivery is great, we never run out. Would love to use cloth nappies, but bub has gut issues, so this is the next best thing I could find. The packaging sort of gives the impression that the nappies are compostable, when it is just the packaging, so that could be a little clearer. But they are still far more eco than normal disposables. Very happy with them, and recommend them highly!

Model: Newborn Plus

Fantastic nappies and love the whole approach

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

The newborn plus nappies have been brilliant for our bub, I'm amazed at how much they catch! ;) Absolutely love the eco approach and how much care and attention has gone into the design and manufacturing. The delivery subscription has been fantastic too, so easy to stay stocked up and not have to think too much about it all. Thanks so much guys, amazing work.

Verified Purchase Model: Crawler

Highly Recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

We love these nappies. Have been using them since he fit into Newborn Plus. My bub reacted to most other nappies and had leaks with other brands like Huggies etc. I was so happy to find a nappy that is economical, free of nasty chemicals, bio-degradable and comfortable. They are nice and soft, don't leak and white so you can't see designs on them through onesies. Lately we have been adding them to the compost. I would highly recommend them to everyone - and do.

Model: Crawler

Eases my conscience and works

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2017

Had intended on using cloth nappies - didn’t want my having a baby to add to landfill. Circumstances around bubs health meant that there was little time or energy for cloth and eco originals were a great alternative. I feel like I am doing my bit and the nappies have worked great. Great absorbency, never had any problems with nappy rash and generally just easy to use.

We love these nappies!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2017

We have been using these nappies since our son was a newborn, and have continued to use them for almost two years! the main attraction for us is a disposable option that has less impact on the environment. We will continue to use, and find the automatic monthly ordering process so easy.

Simply Oustanding!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2017

I am beyond impressed with this product! Absorbing is without fail the best of the many nappies I've tried. I have told all my friends with bubs who are concerned with the affect of nappies on the environment. They have now get these wonderful nappies too! I really can't believe the quality at such s reasonable price

Performance without the plastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

We have used ecoriginal nappies for over 3 years with both my son and daughter. Absorbency is key and I found these outperformed (yes, they're better!) than other commercial branded nappies we had to buy on occasions. I love the subscription service and never run out of nappies. Customer service has always been top notch. I love that these nappies have allowed me to be more environmentally conscious at an affordable price.

Highly Recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

We are onto our 2nd child now and we won't consider any other brand. Before we discovered Ecoriginals my son had horrid nappy rash. Since using these nappies he has never had it since. The times we have been in a pickle and used another nappy he got it back again. I credit these nappies to his skin irritations disappearing. They are excellent overnight. I love that they are neutral in colour and therefore no hideous prints underneath clothing. Always delivered on time and packaged well. Customer service has been excellent. May helped me choose the correct size from start. Definitely recommend.

Love these Nappies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

Love these nappies! Peace of mind, feel better about the impact on the environment and they also work really well. They hold through the night and even better that they are delivered to my door each month. The wipes are a good level of wet and are unfragranced and nasty free. Highly recommend.

The best nappies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

Love these nappies. We had another brand that caused irritation but with Ecoriginals mean no nappy cream is needed. They hold all night and fit super snug too.
Our monthly order arrives just in time when we are on our last few and the wipes are the best we’ve tried. Customer service is above what you expect and you feel like you’re the No 1 customer every time.

Verified Purchase Model: Toddler

Durable, soft and good for environment.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

I’ve got a regular subscription and it’s the best. No need to worry about remembering the nappies at the shops, they get delivered every 5weeks. The nappies are soft and I’m really happy with performance. Important to get the right size to avoid leaks. The wipes are also good. I’ve used them since my bub was a newborn. Since and think with good moisture content.

Happy Baby and Happy Parents

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

We are really happy with the Ecoriginals nappies. These nappies combine convenience, quality and environmental credentials. We don't get leaks and we don't get nappy rash. It is much easier to have the nappies delivered to the door than having to carry home big boxes of nappies from the supermarket.

Fantastic nappies!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

Fantastic nappies. We have used them since my daughter was a newborn and she is now nearly 2. No leaks or nappy rash. There are no nasty chemicals either so i fell very happy using them on my daughter. Would highly recommend these nappies to anyone. Love the delivery service top.

Wonderful product, great feeling

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

Have been using this nappy range for 3 years as overnight nappies with cloth during the day. They are really easy to use, easy to know when to upsize (they start leaking!) and they make you feel great by not filling landfill with nappies. Highly recommended product from an Australian company.

Love these nappies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

I’ve used these nappies and wipes on my son since he was born. We love that they are better for the environment, the convenience of having a monthly subscription and how easy it is to change, amend or put the order on hold. Just a quick email and my request is always dealt with quickly and effectively. The nappies are of great quality and hold all messes and my almost 2 year old never complains. On the odd occasion when we’ve had to use other nappies or wipes, we found my son got a rash, but he has no problems with ecoriginals. We love this brand and would highly recommend them to others. Great value for money too

1 of 7 pages