Melbourne

Verified Purchase Model: Crawler

Holy grail of nappies!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

These nappies are amazing! I have used many other eco nappies for my two children but they all underperformed with constant leaks, nappy rash and weird sizing. So naturally I was hesitant before trying Ecoriginals but I was pleasantly surprised! No leaks, no rash, not bulky and most importantly good for the planet. Yes it's a little pricier than your average supermarket brands but it's worth it in my opinion. My baby's bum is happy. I am on a subscription now and their customer service is second to none. Perfect nappy :)

Verified Purchase Model: Toddler

Great Product and Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

After bringing my daughter home from NICU post birth, I was determined to find a safe and reliable nappy to use on her and her precious skin with no nasties. So glad I found Ecoriginals. They are soft on her skin and breathable so she doesn't get any nappy rash. I use both day and night as they have great absorbency. Firstly it was about the health of my daughter, but secondly I do love that they are also kind for the earth. Having a subscription also means I never run out of nappies and it's a big help having them delivered to my door. One less thing to think about in the crazy world of raising kids! I'm now using them on my infant son and they are great for him too.

Perth

• 1 comment

Verified Purchase Model: Infant

Best Eco nappy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

These are the best eco nappies we have used. They are incredibly soft and our baby's nappy rash disappeared after only a few days of using them. They rarely leak. We change our 3 month old every 2.5-3hours during the day. We use cloth nappies at night as we find the ecoriginals end up leaking. The wipes are fantastic.

Comments
Ecoriginals Official

Hi Tara, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. There'a a number of factors that we need to consider if you've been experiencing leaks. Please contact our customer service team via email at: ... read more »

An update:
Our baby can now go up to 6 hours with no leaks with these nappies! Haven't tried longer than that. I think they may have been a little too big when we first tried them.

Ecoriginals Official

Thats wonderful to hear Tara! Thank you for the feedback :)

Campbelltown

Verified Purchase Model: Toddler

Absolute essential

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

I love these nappies so much! They’re so good for the environment and my bub! Natural nappies means no nasties sitting on my sons skin! Love love love!!! Can’t recommend enough. I wish I found Ecoriginals sooner. A normal disposable nappy can take 500 years to decompose, natural plant based nappies, wipes & packaging (nappy bag only, wipes packet is recyclable) mean they break down easier and don’t harm the environment!!!

Model: Infant

Best nappies ever! Highly recommend them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

I absolutely LOVE these nappies. I stocked up on expensive nappy rash cream before bub arrived because I used so much of it with my last 2 babies, but I haven’t needed any at all this time. Love the eco friendly nappies with NO Nasties which means no red bottoms. Amazing!! They last all night with no nappy change and no leaks. Love that they are plain white too so they don’t look yucky under clothes and with little dresses. Costumer service is also excellent. Love this brand.

amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Love it. Got no rashes and it was soft. Wipes are amazing and great to carry around in the car, bag or just at home. I first tried these as a trial run and loved it so much nicer then some of nappies and wipes you get at the supermarkets.

Best nappies out there!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

by far the best nappy that we have used, absorbent, not smelly and gentle on the little bottom. We have been left disappointed in other nappies compared to ecoriginals and love that they are Australian and have environmental impact thought put into them. I highly recommend these nappies to everyone with or expecting a baby!!

Model: Newborn Plus

Great to use since birth

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

We stockpiled ecoriginals newborn plus nappies prior to our little one being born, looking for more of an earth friendly approach in those initial weeks and they didn’t disappoint. We’ve never had a leak and the tabs are super reliable and flexible. We feel incredibly thankful that such a quality product exists and appreciated speedy delivery.

Model: Toddler

The BEST nappies and wipes!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

We love Ecoriginal Nappies and their wipes! We have 11month old twins so we use a lot of nappies and get ours on a subscription which is cheaper plus they are delivered straight to our door - a big help when you have 2 babies!
The nappies are great quality, super absorbent and so soft! We have been regular customers since the boys were newborns and not once had nappy rash or any problems with the nappies ( or wipes!) They fit great and I love that they have no nasties in them and are eco friendly - win win!!
Highly recommended!!

Model: Walker

Best nappies and wipes by far!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Having a baby makes you so conscious about what’s in things. Some of the stuff that is in other nappies and wipes is scary! I never have to worry with eco-originals. The proof for me is easy to see and smell - no over bearing smelll, no nappy rash (for real!!!), and a lot kinder on landfill. Best of all they are really absorbent and get delivered to your door (no more trying to juggle baby and a box of nappies at the store - yasssss!) thank you eco-originals!!

Thank you Ecoriginals!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

What an amazing find these nappies were for us!! We love clothes nappies and use them as much as possible but there are times we need a disposable nappy and these tick all the boxes! A great fit, great absorption and the best part about them, THEY ARE MUCH BETTER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT THEN CONVENTIONAL DISPOSABLE NAPPIES ❤️❤️❤️❤️

So amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Amazing product I am a cloth nappy mum but sometimes need a disposable and I can not justify how amazing these are I am so thankful and happy I found you nappies thank you ecoriginals for giving us the opportunity to not have as much impacted on our environment. While keeping all the nastie chemicals out of my bubs life.

Model: Crawler

Love these Eco friendly nappies and wipes!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

A fantastic product and biodegradable. Never once leaked and feel good about the environment when using disposable nappies. The wipes are hands down the best wipes I have ever used. They are thick and have no nasties. Perfect for babies sensitive skin. I love these nappies and wipes, only wish I found them sooner.

Model: Crawler

We can’t live without Ecoriginals. Yay for eco aussies!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

An Australian eco friendly nappy that actually doesn’t leak, is high quality, has no hidden nasties and is 80% biodegradable! On top of that a fantastic price point with an easy subscription service. Just when you think it couldn’t be any better... customer service is spot on. Friendly, helpful and prompt. I started with a the trial
pack which was a great entry to the brand and I’ve never looked back. Our son only wears ecoriginals and we think all babies should wear them!

Fantastic nappies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Love these nappies on my baby’s bum. My baby’s prone to rashes and these are so much more breathable than any other nappy we’ve tried. Fit is great, no leaks. Have found these superior to other eco disposables. Love the compostable packaging too, have put it in my backyard compost :)

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Model: Newborn Plus

Every nappie I have used has leaked

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

I was looking for an eco friendly nappie but sadly this isn’t the one for us. My baby is only 2 weeks old and unfortunately I have to discard the two packets of nappies I purchased as they continue to leak with every nappy change. their wipes are great though!

Comments
Ecoriginals Official

Hi Sam! Thank you for your feedback :) Our Newborn Plus nappies start at 4kg, so if baby hasn't reached that weight range as yet you will experience leaks. You will also need to look into baby's b... read more »

Hello! Thanks for your speedy response :) he currently weighs 4.5kg but that’s good to know about size/weight. I’ll try these again in a couple of weeks time. And no need to refund it’s all trial + error. Thanks

Sunshine Coast

Love ecoriginals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Absolutely love these nappies. Have been using them from newborn to now almost 2. I love that they are made with the environment in mind. Anything that lessens our impact on the planet, is a win for me :-) I purchase these as gifts for family and friends also as encouraging others to use toxic free products is something that’s important to me :-)

Purchased at: Go Vita

Verified Purchase Model: Infant

The best.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Love these nappies for so many reasons...closest thing to cloth nappies without the hard work. Every stage/size is great. Delivered to your door, good for the plant and most importantly safe for your most precious and loved. Lovely customer service too! What's not to love about ecoorginals, I suggest you try a trial pack and see for yourself.

Model: Toddler

Unbelieveable product! There is no competition for this nappy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

We have been using these nappies for a year. When I told family I was using an environmentally friendly nappy as a first time Mum they said, oh well you'll learn soon! But this product has certainly debunked the theory that environmentally friendly nappies can't compete with others. This is a fantastic product. Environmentally friendly and it doesn't contain any nasties. Our son has never had nappy rash and we put it down to these nappies. They are also a terrific fit!

• 2 questions
  • 2 answers

A surprise I wasn't expecting

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

Have you ever put a nappy in the wash? I have... a few times. One of the big brands and it not only nearly destroys your machine, but you get awful sticky gel cells that stick to every item of clothing and get into every single nook and cranny and you find them for months.

This weekend I accidentally put an Ecoriginals in the wash without even knowing and to my surprise and delight it stayed completely intact.

5 stars alone for the fact it isn’t an exploding gel snow machine when it goes through the wash. I also love how soft they are and my toddler seems to prefer them over the other big brands.

1 of 9 pages