Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Feb 2018

The adverts didn't lie

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Service: Excellent, ordered on Sunday, delivered Tuesday morning.
Comfort: I love it, Fairly firm, my back adores it
Does exactly what it says on the tin, great value. If you are thinking about it, go for it

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Couple of Oldies thoughts on Ecosa

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Am sure that many well beyond 65+ will discover an amazing result sleeping on an Ecosa mattress.
We both are a couple of decades and more past 65 and after a long life of using many brands and different types of mattresses, name brands and expensive, the comfort and rest from a nights sleep on these has to be experienced. After a short time of using the Ecosa my lower back pain is much reduced and continuing to get even better. My wife for so long has not been able to find a decent usable mattress but now the Ecosa ticks all the boxes for getting a good nights sleep. A bonus is the lower height of mattress which makes getting out of bed easier.
Well done Ecosa on an excellent product. Let me know when you decide to make recliner chairs using this technology as think it might be a real winner.
Thanks and regards

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Excellent comfort and support.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Outstanding comfort. Excellent support - firm but embracing at the same time. Durability is not yet know, it is only a month old.Whether sleeping on the side or the back it provides real comfort

Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Delivers on claims, Exceedingly happy with mattress.

Comfort: Best I've ever been on

Durable: only had it a few months, but it appears that it will survive quite a beating. Has a removable mattress cover, which is nice as this will make cleaning the mattress a breeze. Of course I use both mattress protector and sheet but this gives peace of mind, and the option of retaining a hypoallergenic status.

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Excellent mattress - pleasure to sleep on

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

The Ecosa mattress is such a pleasure to lie down on - supportive without being 'hard'.... and my partner can get in and out of bed without waking me. It arrived on the same day as it was ordered and I was able to track it online as it was driven 2 hours outside the capital city depot! We left it the first night to 'air' as it smelt a little strong to sleep on straight away. The bamboo sheets Ecosa sell are amazing too!

Date Purchased: Jan 2018

I am happy with my Ecosa bed mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

Yes, very comfortable. I love the firmness of the mattress. My lower back pain is gone. I highly recommend recommend this mattress to people with lower back pain. Thank you.

Purchased at: Online Computer

Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Zero back pain!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

I have had a lot of trouble with lower back pain and after only a few nights sleep on my new Ecosa, it had had subsided almost entirely. I really really love this mattress. I haven’t stopped talking about it. Also, if you use this code FD-30662 you will get $200 off.

A convenient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Not sure about durability yet (I've only had it a month) but the ordering process and delivery service made this a very convenient option when choosing a mattress. I liked that the box had it's own wheels, made it very easy to move around the house before we set it up. And the odd looking credit card shaped knife to cut the plastic off was a great idea. It's little things like that which take it from a good product to a great service. The mattress itself is comfy, if somewhat different than I expected - it felt quite hard at first, perhaps harder than I would like, but I got used to it.

Date Purchased: Jan 2018

It’s much better than anticipated!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

We changed from a Sleep Number Bed to the Ecosa mattress and I must admit that I was more than a little apprehensive with the change. The Ecosa mattress is much firmer than I was used to, but since we added the Gel topper it has become a most comfortable bed. There is a considerable size difference between my husband and I and both of us are fairly restless sleepers, but with the Ecosa mattress the support is so good that neither of us gets disturbed. We have since purchased another mattress for our guest room and would highly recommend this mattress.

Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Best mattress I have ever had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

I love my Ecosa mattress. It has the perfect balance of firmness and comfort. I used to sleep on a futon and I liked it but futons do compress over time and you have to turn them and air them etc... and they're definitely harder than a latex mattress. The 100 day trial sealed the deal for me. Being able to test it is the best thing.

Best sleep ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

I have had back surgery and a firm mattress was recommended. I tried other ones but Ecosa was the mattress that gave me the best firm support and at the same time the give that prevent my scars to be painfull. It is like sleeping in a cloud and it is not hot like other foam mattress. I am very ,very happy with my purchase. I can't comment on the durability because it is still new.

Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Nice.product but too firm for me

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

It is supportive and durable. I thought the packaging and delivery was clever and great. I get too hot on it and it is too firm for me. I Appreciate the 100 day trial as i can return the matress in good faith.

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Once you tried you cannot go back

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

I had my Ecosa mattress for a year now and I always feel good on it. It wasn’t that noticeable until I slept at a crown hotel yesterday and I found out their Sealy mattress is not comfortable at all compare to my mattress! I think my mattress gets more comfortable after the break in period and I can’t sleep well on any other bed. Just got a new pillow from Ecosa and it’s amazing.

Morphett Vale

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Not a mattress for us

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

From the minute we laid on the mattress we were in pain, we could feel the base and sides of uur wooden bed through the mattress and by the next morning both my husband and I were in more pain that normal. This is not the matress for anyone who is not petite or who has spinal and lower body issues. When we tried to return it there was a delay of over 30 days before it could be picked up and of course this help up the refund so that we missed the sales on a standard mattress.
A great mattress for a caravan perhaps or for a child with a large bed.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2017

I was surprised just how good it was from day 1

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

I have had the mattress fro a while now and tried 2 of the available configurations and there is a difference. I finished up staying with my second config. It gives me great support and after a long day, I really do look forward to going to bed, It gave me good support for my aching back, and I wake feeling refreshed. It was money well spent and I do recommend it.

Adelaide

• 2 answers

Best buy in a long time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

Read all the reviews, was a little sceptical however will never go back to other mattress now. No more lower back, knee and hip pain. Latex a little warmer but you get used to it. Have NEVER slept so well in my life.

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

Sooo good. Was apprehensive but it is sensational. Right from that moment when your butt slowly sinks like it's on a cloud I was never going back. Now I need the pillow.

Sydney

Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Worst courier and terrible communication

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

I ordered a mattress on Friday and despite their website saying same day delivery and receiving a confirmation email and text saying that it was picked up by the driver and will be delivered between 5-8pm that day, it was not delivered. I couldn’t call Ecosa or the courier that night because it was after hours so decided to make contact first thing Saturday because I had no bed and was sleeping on the floor and therefor needed this mattress ASAP. So Ecosa am all the couriers to get an explanation and the courier attempt to call the driver for an explanation and all they get is a voicemail. So from 9am to 5pm Saturday all they were trying to do was call the driver. So I requested a refund if the mattress could not be delivered as I am sleeping on the floor and would rather order another mattress from another company hat could deliver and they said they’d escalate that for the accounts department first thing Monday. I get missed calls from an unknown number on Monday and they never leave me a voicemail or message or even email me so I couldn’t return the call because I didn’t know who it was. I’m on my way home at 6:30pm and receive a call from my housemate saying that there’s a driver trying to deliver my mattress. At the same time I receive an email from Ecosa with another invoice and statement saying ‘Congratulations. Your mattress is being delivered’. So I call Ecosa up asking what the hell was going on and they said that the courier was able to make contact with the driver and he attempted delivery on Saturday morning at 10:30am and therefor there was no issue and did not process my refund and tried to redeliver. I was home with my boyfriend and housemate Saturday morning and we left home at about 1pm and we spent all of Saturday trying to see what was happening with this delivery from 9am and I had no contact whatsoever from the driver about this attempted delivery and already told their team to process the refund because I had ordered from another company and yet they ignored all my requests and had this driver attempt delivery on Monday night. The person who I was speaking said she had no idea why the driver was there and yet I had received an invoice from Ecosa saying it was being delivered at 6:30pm at the same time the driver was at my door. I asked why they hadn’t processed my refund and she said she couldn’t until they had received the product back from me when I never received it in the first place. Despite sleeping on the floor for the weekend and having to take a total of 3 days off work due to delayed payment and having to reorder another mattress, they never escalated the situation to management of which they said they would nor did I receive any calls apologising and the best they could offer in terms of compensation was a $30 credit. Thankfully Koala were able to deliver promptly and I didn’t need to adjust the mattress or air it out because it’s australian made and not made in China. I could sleep on it straight away and did my back some good after spending a weekend sleeping on the floor.

• 6 comments
  • 5 questions
  • 10 answers
  • 28 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Ecosa Mattress - not for me

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

Based on all the reviews I read on this mattress and with their money back guarantee I decided to give this mattress a go.
I wanted to share my honest experience since I want to help others like me who make purchases based on the reviews.
Before Ecosa we have had Madison spring mattress from captain snoonze for about 15 yrs.Since I was looking at foam mattresses, based on the great price and so many good reviews I took the plunge and tried it for 4 weeks.
As per the saying you get what you pay for is true in this instance. The mattresses takes some getting used to as it is very hard when you switch over from spring mattress. It did nothing to support my aching points in the body did not feel the love.
I have since ordered Tempur as I find the mattress even when firm I feel my body moulding to the mattress and I feel the love. Yes it is pricey but not if you look at how long the good mattress lasts. But I must say Ecosa customer service is second to none. I had no issue with return and my money has been refunded. Thank you Ecosa for letting me try the mattress and I am sorry it did not work out for me.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sydney

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

The best mattress i have ever owned

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

The best mattress I have ever owned..!! after a lot of research I had decided to by Ecosa with good customer review.
I was scared for summer but really good. enjoying my sleeping time.

1 of 31 pages

Hi, I'm in New Zealand and am just about to purchase the Queen mattress but cannot find any fitted sheets with a 25cm wall depth. Please can you supply me with a link or an exact store where you know for certain I can get fitted sheets for this mattress? I don't want a loose or flat sheet. I have been told by Ecosa on facebook that the 'standard' sheets for nz will fit this mattress. Can i please have a link to where i can buy the 'standard' sheets as the only depths i can seem to find online for a queen is 35cm or 40cm dept?. Thanks in advance. Gill

Gill asked on Feb 21, 2018

Answer this

Hi Gill

That is correct, standard sheet sets will suit our mattress. The mattress is 25cm in height but you need a sheet with a slightly deeper wall to allow room for it to be tucked under(and stay tucked under) as a wall that is too shallow will just cause the sheet to become easily untucked. Any sheet with a depth of 35-45cm will be suitable and is what is used by the majority of our customers.

Ecosa Australia sell bamboo sheet sets(which are unfortunately not yet available in New Zealand), the Queen size has a depth of 43.2cm and this is suitable and intended for use with our mattress so anything within the range of 35-45cm will be perfectly fine

We just bought this mattress an it has a strong smell, what is it? My wife is sleeping on the couch tonight because of the smell. She says it's because of chemicals. Is that true? Thank you.

Jeremy asked on Feb 16, 2018

Answer this

Hi Jeremy

Like with any new product, there may be a mild scent for a few days, but it should fade away quickly. Most people do not notice a smell at all but if you do we recommend you take off the bedding during the day and leave your door and window open to air it out. You can also wash the mattress cover to get rid of the new mattress smell faster.

All the foams in the Ecosa mattress have environmental certifications that ensure they are safe and non-toxic. Our gel memory foam and base support foam are SGS certified. Our top latex layer is Class 1 OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified. The highest standard that guarantees the foam is safe for use by babies and children.

I just want to say it wasn't a mild smell, it's so strong it gave us a headache. Not happy with these mattress. Now trying to send them back is another challenge. I bought 2 twin xl for making a king bed because we have individual adjustable bed frames. They stipulate that the return policy is 1 mattress per household. Not very happy with how this is being handled.

Hi Jeremy,

Sorry to hear this, as you are in the US, the information provided in my previous response is slightly incorrect as the mattress in the US is actually certified by CertiPUR US as well as Oeko-Tex- but not SGS. This means that our mattress is made without ozone depleters, made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (”Tris”) flame retardants, made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals, made without formaldehyde, made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission and ***low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)***.

Our return policy does state "This policy is limited to one (1) mattress to be returned or exchanged per household"

We apologise for any inconvenience

Does anyone have a mattress that measures 22-23cm in depth instead of the 25cm's advertised?

NoSleep asked on Feb 15, 2018