Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Dec 2018

Loving my Ecosa mattresses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

About a year ago (January 2018) I bought a Queen-sized Ecosa mattress (plus the topper). I was initially very sceptical - I have lots of muscular-skeletal issues (neck, back, hips, shoulder), and in my entire adult life I've never been able to find a decent mattress. Until the Ecosa. Suddenly sleeping was a dream! The mattress is firm enough for proper support, but with no contact point pain at all. It's like sleeping on a cloud. I loved the Ecosa so much that when we upgraded to a King bed (December 2018) I also upgraded to the King Ecosa mattress (and topper). We had two lots of guests over xmas that slept in (what is now) the spare bed with the Queen Ecosa mattress, and both lots of guests asked (without prompting) what the mattress was because they had the best night's sleep in years. "Ecosa!" I said.

• 16 helpful votes

Don’t do it

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2019

Mattress is super hard. Been in it for a month hoping it will become softer. It has a tiny bit but still, not comfortable. Ecosa sent a topper to help, arrived warped and is pretty ridiculous. I wish I had just bought a normal mattress. Asked for a refund and takes up to 20 business days - “more or less” the lady says. Makes it difficult to buy another bed, so just beware. No idea where all these good reviews are coming from. Very suspect. The sheets are amazing though.

Brisbane

• 1 review

Date Purchased: Dec 2018

Item went missing in the mail- company not helping

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

I ordered 2 pillows, sheets and 2 pillow cases from this company and everything was shipped together- everything arrived except for 1 of the pillows which was lost by Australia post- this is not Ecosa's fault. However when i contacted them about this several times. They refused to do anything about it- they can see that it is not delivered after 17 days and that its missing for over a week.

They have not sent another one and are rude and dismissive to deal with. Instead of directing the lost one back to them and sending another one, they continue to say wait and see, even though the post office confirms its missing and wasn't delivered.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ecosa Mattress Official

Hi Alice, we apologise for the lost item and delay in transit during the holiday season. All of our service member are required to reply customers in 24 hours. If you have not received a reply or a... read more »

Perfect mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2019

It’s very comfortable, I get uninterrupted and sound sleep now, don’t feel tired and get aches when I get up these days.

Comments
Ecosa Mattress Official

Hey Sap,that's awesome to hear! Glad we've been able to transform your sleep to a more pleasant experience! Thank you and happy sleeping! :)

Geraldton, Western Australia

• 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Excellent mattress, top rate customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2018

We bought this mattress to replace a different brand’s “bed in a box” product (which had sadly become affected by mould on the underside). I’ll confess what initially attracted me to Ecosa was the waterproof claim. I figured I’d give it a try and if it was no good I’d send it back and get another the same as my previous mattress.
I was well and truly pleasantly surprised by the Ecosa. The included adjustable firmness layers have helped us get a mattress just perfect for us - firm and supportive for my larger husband but still moulds beautifully to my curves, meaning I don’t wake up all twisted out of shape. It IS waterproof (as an incident with our four year old proved...).
What surprised and impressed me the most though was the customer service - when I went to remove the cover to wash today the stitching at the zipper broke. I contacted Ecosa and sent them a photo - and they said they’d send me a new one, and I could keep the old one for a spare! They didn’t make me jump through hoops and they didn’t stuff around, just straight forward excellent warranty service - which is very contrary to what I received from my previous mattress’s manufacturer.
I wholeheartedly recommend Ecosa to anyone who needs a mattress, and I will certainly be purchasing from them in the future.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ecosa Mattress Official

Hey DaftGiraffe, thanks for your honest review and I'm glad we've been able to assist you. Have a great new year and happy sleeping! :)

Best Mattress I have used

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2018

It is a very comfortable and supportive mattress as it molds to your body. My sleep has improved since I started using it and has maintained the shape and firmness.

Comments
Ecosa Mattress Official

Hey Aleksandra!

Thanks so much for your review! Happy sleeping!

Great Mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 25, 2018

The most expensive mattress I have ever used is the best mattress, and it is a very good mattress to sleep comfortably. Sleeping on this mattress every night and waking up makes you feel comfortable and tired.

Comments
Ecosa Mattress Official

Hi Gil, thanks for your review! Happy Sleeping! :)

It's ok

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2018

It's ok. But not as firm as what I expected. We prefer a firm and supportive mattress. Overall, the quality is ok. It depends on what you'd like. If you like soft and comfortable, this mattress is ok.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ecosa Mattress Official

Hey Robin,
Thanks for your review! We are sorry that you did not find our mattress firm enough for your liking, we hope you had an opportunity to trial the firmer setting :)

Brisbane

• 3 comments
  • 2 questions
  • 19 answers
  • 31 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Be afraid traditional mattresses.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2018

A few years ago I did try a latex mattress, it was hot, it stank and it sagged so it went to the top. We went back to a traditional mattress costing $2000 and it was super comfortable but parter disturbance was always an issue. Within a few years it became soft and saggy so it too was off to the tip.
With suspicion we decided to try Ecosa. At $899 it’s a bargain compared to our last mattress. On line order is easy, almost instant delivery with live tracking, super fun to unpack and you get a big box on wheels to keep to stre things in, the mattress is super firm, supremely supportive and comfortable, zero smells, zero partner disturbance and perfect for adult activities, need I say more. Having had this mattress for a couple of months now I actually feel that I am standing taller and my back feels strong. I sleep well and always wake up refreshed.
Lastly being a foam type mattress I was expecting it to be hot. It’s not. It actually seems cooler than a traditional mattress. Highly recommended.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ecosa Mattress Official

Thanks for this great review! We are glad to hear you are enjoying our mattress!

Happy sleeping!

Melbourne

• 1 question

Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Excellent and Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

The whole process of purchasing and receiving the mattress was so easy and enjoyable. So far we have been using the mattress for 2 weeks and it's been great. Exactly what we were looking for.

Comments
Ecosa Mattress Official

Thanks for your review Gabi! Happy sleeping!

Carramar

Bed in a box converts!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

We spent about 8 weeks deliberating on whether to try a bed-in-a-box or go to the standard manufacturer's for a "normal" mattress. We bit the bullet and chose Ecosa because they had a great Black Friday deal which saved us a few hundred dollars. We purchased the King size mattress and the additional topper (after reading reviews that it made a big difference).

The comms and delivery were excellent and the mattress arrived the following day. We were definitely all a bit dubious when we saw it! I mean what kind of good mattress could possibly be folded up into that box! Upon extracting, unrolling and un-plastic'ing we were feeling better. Upon lying on it we were nodding heads with raised eyebrows in surprise. By the time I put our sheets on and crawled into bed that night - we were convinced.

We previously had an innerspring mattress and also used a magnetic overlay due to continual backaches by hubby and I due to exercise and work habits. We continually would wake feeling stiff and unrested. I'm also up and down with our toddler so that doesn't help the backache and also hubby would feel the mattress rock each time that happened so he had unbroken sleep too.

Our first night on the Ecosa was a dream! I want to say it's like sleeping on a cloud, but that would suggest it was soft. It wasn't soft but it wasn't hard either. It has a medium firmness but when needed (like when you roll over) it's squishy and then it sort of firms back up again once you stop moving. Also there's zero movement for the other person. So whoever is getting up to the toddler is not disturbing the other person.

The topper was delivered a week later and that made it even more dreamier. Basically enhanced all of the positives we were already feeling about it. We are absolutely having more rested, more deep sleeps and I'm not waking up feeling a back ache.

It's a big thumbs up from us and our only regret is not having switched over sooner! For any new mattresses, we wouldn't hesitate in going back to Ecosa.

Comments
Ecosa Mattress Official

Thanks for this thorough review Erana! We are so glad to hear you are loving your mattress! Happy sleeping!

Abernethy

Date Purchased: Feb 2016

Absolutely love this mattress, I never wake with any aches or pains

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Love love love it, although you may think it’s hard, it’s so supportive, no pressure points, I am going to try a cooling topper for summer though, but it’s not a hot mattress and with bamboo sheets, it’s pure luxury

Comments
Ecosa Mattress Official

Thanks for your review! We are glad to hear you are happy! Happy sleeping!

Date Purchased: Nov 2018

Comfortable, good quality and delivery time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

My partner and I loved the feel of this mattress straight away and have enjoyed some great nights sleep on it so far. The mattress is great quality. The support I received from customer service was great, as well.

Comments
Ecosa Mattress Official

Thanks for your review Priscilla! We are glad to hear you are enjoying our mattress! Happy sleeping!

Lower back pain gone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

We purchased our first Ecosa Mattress 2 years ago and it is so fantastic we have purchased a second for our holiday home. It is fantastic to sleep on as I have constant lower back pain.

Comments
Ecosa Mattress Official

Hey Geoff,

Thanks for your review! We are glad to hear the our mattress is treating you well! Happy sleeping!

Western Victoria, Vic

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

We bought a double Ecosa for our son and to test before buying ours. Wanted to make sure no chemical smell as a priority. All seemed okay so we bought a king for us. But the king had a terrible smell with it that we couldn't get rid of for months. We were constantly washing bedding and airing out the mattress and bedroom. We did wash the cover too. And after about 2-3 months my side of the bed no longer supports me and sinks. It also sinks if my partner and I lie close together in the middle. My partner is 70kg and I'm about 90. We have swapped sides for now but will probably replace. The spot under my side that sinks also created a moldy spot on our brand new (month old?) Koala bed base. Even with all the airing out. Very disappointed. Ecosa emailed asking for a review which my wife wrote, and it wasn't published on their site. She wrote it a second time and still wasn't published. By the way, we use the mattress with the yellow side up, so should be firmest option.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ecosa Mattress Official

Hi Art, We are sorry to hear you are having issues with your Ecosa mattress. You are welcome to contact our team to discuss a warranty claim with regards to the dipping you have mentioned and we wi... read more »

kew

Love my bed now

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

At first the mattress was too firm, but now that we have added a topper its really great. There is still a slight chemical odour but I'm hoping this will lift very soon. Love that the firmness can be adjusted.

Comments
Ecosa Mattress Official

Hey Angela, wonderful to hear you are enjoying your new mattress! Sorry to hear that you are experiencing an odour though, our foams are certified by CertiPUR-US so we can assure you they contain nothing nasty :)

• 1 review
  • 5 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Jul 2017

The most horrible mattress

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

I've had this mattress for close to a year paying close to $1,000 for it and I'm beyond frustrated. The hype for this mattress is ridiculous. There is no support what so ever for your back as it's just foam. I've woken up with severe back pain to the point I can't get up to my toddler and I'm 26 years old there's no excuse! I've just purchased a higher quality bed and the thought of this mattress is a looonngg distant memory!

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Best purchase!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

We love our mattress, we have been sleeping like babies from the first night. So happy with how comfortable it is! Back and hip pain is all but gone and we dont wake up from tossing and turning

Comments
Ecosa Mattress Official

Hey Michelle, thanks for your review! We're happy to hear you are sleeping well on your new mattress! Happy sleeping!

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Perfect match

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

The mattress took a few days to adjust to as I had slept on a spring form one for over 30 years. It’s been a few weeks now and I’m in love. The mattress conforms to my body and exceeds my expectations. I have it set in medium firm. It’s great. I feel that it’s actually gotten a bit softer over the weeks as I’ve settled into it. It’s hasn't sagged at all. I also purchased the ecosa bamboo sheets and it’s a match made in heaven. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new mattress. The ease of purchase, delivery and set up is just an added bonus.

Comments
Ecosa Mattress Official

Thanks for your review Sara, so glad to hear you are enjoying your Ecosa products! Happy sleeping!

The Wonder Bed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

This mattress arrived quickly and is luxury to lie on. Is lovely and firm and my back feels like it has had a holiday when I get up in the morning. Unpacking is easy and the kids loved the box as a cubby house. Feels weird when you sit on the edge but once you lie down is firm and supportive. I would highly recommend.

Comments
Ecosa Mattress Official

Hi Dave! Thanks so much for your review! Happy sleeping!

1 of 39 pages