Stunning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Absolutely stunning if your looking for something a little bit different to give the wow factor I totally recommend you go and take a look at what’s on offer. Very easy to order and friendly staff.

Simply amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Not only were the staff amazing but the products are simply beautiful.. such a great gesture and variety of gifts.. fresh fruits and amazing chocolates

Great gift at a fair price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

I sent a sparkling wine and chocolate hamper to a supplier at Christmas to say thanks (under $100). She loved it and thought it was a very thoughtful gift, much better than a standard hamper.

Mum was so happy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

Sent mum for her birthday a small modest arrangement of chocolate flowers but she really loved them. Order process and delivery tracking was good - i knew when she would call to say thanks!

Extremely happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

I recently ordered through Edible Blooms and was so happy; quick delivery; same day service. There is also heaps of variety. The gift was for my Grandads birthday, who is not well, and it made him so happy, he loved it. As he cant get around vert quickly, the delivery was left at the door (as i had asked for it to be), and it was stored wonderfully, with an ice pack included to keep it cool. Really happy :)

Disappointed on Valentines Day 2018

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Ordered a chocolate bouquet with a Teddy bear and balloon with silver stars and strawberry hearts added for $160.00 approx. to be delivered to my wife. Express delivery was not available at time of ordering otherwise I would have chosen that option. The order was delivered after 4pm at her workplace which is based in the cbd. Perhaps the courier forgot it was Valentines Day and thought it was better to deliver at the end of the work day or alternatively, simply could not find the address until the end of their work day.

As it is Valentines Day today, I would have expected the delivery to have been made earlier in the day. After all, who wants to enjoy a Valentine gift at the end of the day? You miss out on the whole experience of sharing it with your work colleagues. It is the whole reason why you send a valentines gifts to your loved one at their place of work. My wife missed out on that experience. Another colleague actually contacted my wife after 4:30pm to let her know she had a gift waiting for her. Had it not been for that colleague, my wife would have gotten the bouquet tomorrow when she went to work.

The silver stars and pink hearts that was an additional extra to the order was not included as part of the bouquet itself but wrapped separately in cellophone and a white ribbon.

The bouquet and teddy bear was put in a carry bag and not a box. The balloon was tied to the carry bag. The box as depicted on their website, would have been ideal as it is more durable for an hour long ride home and easier to manage when sitting next to someone else on the train as well.

I’m very disappointed and will not order again from Edible Blooms. No one wants to receive any gift at the end of the day, whether at work or home and especially not on Valentines Day! Edible Blooms spoilt what could have been a fantastic and beautiful surprise for my wife. Instead, she was in tears!!!
There was no wow factor and certainly no surprise factor at the end of the day either.

I emailed fresh@edibleblooms.com.au yesterday and have not yet had a response.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi there, I am so saddened to hear that this has occurred, and I thank you for sending your feedback through to us. I apologise that no one had returned your email sooner. May I ask if someone has ... read more »

Edible Blooms Brisbane Valentine’s Disaster

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

The Brisbane store must have had an issue yesterday on Valentines because order tracking was unavailable, the edible blooms phone was off the hook and the overpriced item did not arrive until after business hours. No communication from edible blooms, no email, no text.. nothing. I’ve sent numerous emails and have not received a response.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi there, I am so sorry to hear that you were not able to get through to us over Valentines Day, and the issues that you have faced. May I please confirm that someone has been back in touch with yo... read more »

Lovely gift, thanks

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Very nice gift, thanks. You could do with upgrading your delivery tracking - I didn’t get a notification that it had been delivered.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Steve, Thank you so much for taking the time to send your feedback through, it is very much appreciated. It is through feedback such as this that we are able to continually improve our service a... read more »

Appreciate someone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

Exceptional service and product from start to finish. Very well received thank you gifts that suit everyone. Its nice to surprise people who exceed expectations consistently without reward. Product is perfect.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Shane,
I hope you are well. We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed using Edible Blooms and enjoy the product and services we provide. We look forward to sending another gift for you soon!
Kind regards,
Laura and the Edible Blooms Team

The Customer Service Kings

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

Awesome Service, from the moment the phone was answered, super helpful, made a call to ensure the patient was at the correct hospital, delivered within 3 hours of ordering on a Friday afternoon !
Beautiful Gift
Cannot recommend highly enough

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Thank you so much for your kind review Deb. We appreciate hearing your feedback and can't wait to organise you next gift for you.
Grae and the team at Edible Blooms

Perfect for a group gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

I ordered a large bouquet of chocolate flowers to be delivered to daycare on behalf of my family for all the hard work the educators had done throughout the year. As there was so many people to thank this gift was perfect to share amongst a group of people. They were delighted and it looked beautiful.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi There!
Thank you so much for your kind feedback - it means a lot to our business and I will be passing these lovely words onto management.
We are looking forward to your next order with us.
Vanessa and the Edible Blooms Team

Edible Blooms Official

Thank you so much for your kind review. We definitely appreciate hearing your feedback. We are very much looking forward to your next order with us.
Grae and the Edible Blooms Team

Fantastic product and delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

I ordered an orchid for my daughter and it was delivered to her office in excellent condition and was the subject of much admiration from her colleagues.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Joy, Wow thank you so much for this kind review - I will absolutely be passing this onto our Green Thumbs Gift Team to let them know how much the recipient and her colleagues loved the gift. We ... read more »

Verified Customer

Brightening someone's day with Whoops A Daisy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

I decided to cheer up a friend who had been unwell as Australia Day was coming up. I chose the Whoops A Daisy fruit bouquet not only to cheer her up but so that she had some tasty, fresh and healthy fruit. The quality of the fruit in the bouquets is always top quality.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Shelley,
Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We love hearing how much your friend loved our Whoops a Daisy Bouquet! Looking forward to your next order with us.
Vanessa and the Edible Blooms Team

Great service and bouquet recipient loved it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

I decided to surprise my husband with the Aloha bouquet for his 40th. He loved the arrangement and said all the fruit was super fresh and delicious. In his words: "It was awesome. Heaps of strawberries, pineapple and melon in the shape of flowers." Would definitely use Edible Blooms again and recommend them. Ordering process was very easy.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Jojo, Thank you so much for your kind feedback and for taking the time to post this review. We love to hear how our beautiful bloom made your special occasion even more special! We are absolute... read more »

Verified Customer

A memorable customer experience...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

A mishap happened at work and I needed to say sorry, but didn't have the time to buy or deliver something. I was able to log on to the Edible Blooms site, quickly select the perfect product (not too big or small), write a short note of apology and have it delivered the following day. Edible Blooms made it very easy. It was the perfect way to mend the situation and move forward. Unfortunately mistakes happen, but it's how you learn from them and move on that counts...a little chocolate helps too!

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

Fantastic service from ordering to delivery. Really great being updated every step of the way. Such a great selection of gifts suitable for all occasions.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi there!
We are so happy to hear that our ordering and delivery processes made your gifting so much easier! We really look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Kind regards,
Laura and the Edible Blooms Team

Yummmm

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

Easy to navigate website, efficient on time delivery, and a lovely surprise birthday treat for my husband, who told me they were the best strawberries he had ever tasted! Could not have asked for more

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Jackie, We are so happy to hear that your husband really enjoyed the strawberries! They are delicious. Hopefully next time you may be the recipient so you can try them for yourself! We look forw... read more »

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

Found Edible Blooms online when wanting to
purchase a gift to celebrate my niece being promoted. I googled and read the reviews which recommended the company so I decided to purchase a bouquet. Choosing which one was the hardest aspect of this as there was a wide selection. Paying for the product was simple and the website was easy to navigate. I live interstate and was very appreciative of the email link that kept me updated with each step of the delivery process, from its transport from warehouse to delivery point, and then to customer. My niece also said the chocolates were delicious. i highly recommend this service and would happily use it again :)

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi there! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed the wide variety of gifts that Edible Blooms offer and that your niece loved the gift that you selected! We... read more »

• 2 comments
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Disappointed with the product and the customer service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

I received the 'Wishing Well' product, on thanking the sender found out it was delivered 5 days after it was meant to be, therefore not received for the occasion it was sent for. Only by chance someone was home (not me) to receive the gift otherwise they would of been sitting at my front door for 2 weeks. The chocolates received were melted and placed in the fridge until I got home. I contacted the company the day after they were delivered expressing my disappointed and was told to send a photo which I explained I couldn't as I was away and I was more annoyed with the late delivery knowing as well the sender was a frequent returning customer of theirs (my order was not the only order she made on that day and they are certainly not cheap). I was told that 'free delivery is not date guaranteed' so buyer beware it can take up to 7 days for delivery! I was told they would make contact with the sender, which they never did. When the sender contacted the company she was told I never made a complaint, after my original emails were sent to the company they offered her a $15 voucher!

Not only was delivery late, the chocolates melted but on counting the chocolates in the bucket there was 8 less than advertised. Overall a very disappointing product and service.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi there, Firstly, I am so sorry to hear that you and the sender of your gift have been disappointed with our service and we appreciate you taking the time to send through your feedback as it gives... read more »

Contacted the company today, Laura was not available spoke to Luke instead - not sure why they wanted me to contact them. Was told again they required photos (see my above message regarding photos)... read more »

Edible Blooms Official

Hi again, I sincerely apologise for this, there was a miscommunication on our end as there are two Lauras that work within the business and one was unfortunately not aware of your situation. Again,... read more »

Best gift service ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

Fantastic service. Delivered quickly. My brother said everything was delicious and wanted more! I will definitely be recommending and using Edible Blooms I the future!!

1 of 19 pages