The perfect gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Great service and excellent customer service with the quickest delivery ever. The recipient was extremely happy with the gift and that is the whole purpose of giving.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi there,
It is so good to hear that everything went well with your gift!
We hope we have the chance to provide you with the same service on a future order.
Enjoy your weekend!

Emarn Falanga
Gift Concierge

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

I have used Edible Blooms before, and find that they have the perfect gitts, and Brilliant service.
Especially when you are trying to suprise someone interstate.
So for all my experiences have be fantastic. Mostly because the receipient are surpised and overjoyed, such beautiful creations by Edible Blooms.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Bernadette, Your feedback is very appreciated and kind of you. I'll make sure to let the rest of the team know that their products and services are loved! Edible Blooms are all about providing... read more »

Yummy strawbs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

What a pleasant surprise - big juicy chocolate covered strawberries. The presentation was fantastic. They were the most tasty strawberries ever.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Beau,
I'm happy to hear that the strawberries were so delicious and you were happy with the presentation!
Thank you so much for your lovely review.
We hope to welcome you back soon.
Emarn Falanga
Gift Concierge

Verified Purchase

My first choice for sending gifts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Love love love sending Blooms, it's so nice to be able to send some different to the "norm". They're always great quality, they don't skimp on what they put into the bloom so they're absolutely worth the price, they're reliable & the staff are amazingly friendly too. Overall a great company to deal with.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Dear Kirsty,
Thank you so much for the positive feedback! It is so nice to hear that you love sending our Blooms, we love them too! We can't wait to send your next bloom for you.
Kind regards,
Laura Cornish - Gift Concierge

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

There perfect.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

The style and presentation of edible flowers is a joy, for the the sender and reciepeint.surpriseing family who receive them.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Dear Sue, Thank you so much for your lovely review. It is great to hear that our blooms were able to put a smile on the face of the sender and the recipient! We look forward to sending out a new bl... read more »

Laura I am working on the next edible bloom thank you.

Perfect Gifts!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

I have used Edible Blooms on many occasions - so many great selections covering any budget restrictions. Service is always spectacular and never any issues with delivery times. My latest experience was no exception and certainly cheered up the recipient!

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Dear Glenda,
It is so nice to hear that your latest gift was able to cheer up the recipient! We will be glad to welcome you back again and send more blooms for you in the future.
Kind regards,
Laura Cornish

Simply spectacular

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Simple ordering from a fantastic selection, efficiently delivered and more than spectacularly received looking hugely edible - just what "the doctor ordered".

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi John, Thank you so much for your review. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your Edible Blooms Experiance. We hope to welcome you back soon. Amelia and the team at Edible Blooms

Incredibley impressed !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

This was such an easy process and I was super impressed because I needed to send the chocolate bouquet to a regional area and it arrived with absolutely no fuss! And the recipient was over the moon, I couldn't ask for a better response! I will defiantly use them again! Thank you xx

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Kylie, We are so glad to hear that you were able to get a beautiful gift to your recipient in a regional area! Thank you for taking the time to let us know that they were over the moon, and we ... read more »

Melbourne

Private message

Best alternative to flowers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

I got a cute wishing well bucket full of chocolate for my boyfriends birthday, it was a great alternative to having flowers delivered and worth every penny! He received the gift within hours of me placing the order and was over the moon! Ordering was super easy too which is always a plus.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Nicole, Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you loved our service! We are so glad to hear you thought the ordering process was super easy, and that of course, your boyfriend w... read more »

Excellent delivery & great product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Sent a birthday basket to a dear friend in Melbourne.We live in Tasmania.Great followup from Edible Blooms letting us know delivery times etc & photos sent by delighted recipient showed how great the product is & how nicely it was presented. Will definitely use this service again!

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Dear Di,
Thank you so much for your kinds words! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us, and we can't wait to help you out with your next gifting occasion.
Christina & The Team at Edible Blooms

Repeat customer, very happy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Both times my packages were wrapped extremely professionally and protectively, their fruit hampers cleverly use fruit to hold display in place instead of foam, etc, utilizing sustainable/enviro friendly options. Deliveries arrive when they say they will, and I love all the delivery options available to customers. Both orders tasted fab (one was a fruit hamper, the other - bubbles and choc) and I would happily order from Edible Blooms again.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Dear Kat, We are so happy to hear that both of the times you have used Edible Blooms you have been happy with our service, product and delivery. Our range is versatile and suitable for all occasion... read more »

Verified Purchase

Last minute gift - delivered with great care!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

Last week I had a last minute booking requiring same day delivery - Edible Blooms followed up with me via email and phone to reassure me that they were doing their very best to deliver the gift on time that day - I received a phone call when it was delivered to let me know who signed for the delivery and what time it was delivered!!! The service was exceptional and not once did I feel it was too much trouble - the person receiving the gift was thrilled and said it put a smile on his face for the whole day.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Chebb,
Thank you so much for your glowing review! We are so glad to hear that every aspect of your Edible Blooms experience was a positive one. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Christina & The Team at Edible Blooms