Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

I have used Edible Blooms 3 times now and every time has been easy and no fuss. The products are a different take on your generic bunch of flowers and have been a hit every time.

For something different

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Loved that this was something a bit different that looked lovely but receiver got to enjoy eating when they felt like too.

A great way to appreciate collegues on National Teachers' Day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

This year I wanted something special to show our Teacher Aides how valued their contributions are. The chocolate bouquets proved to be a lovely way to do this. The ability to personalise each with ribbons and a gift note made each gift unique and really made each of our aides feel valued and appreciated. A wonderful, wonderful way to celebrate someone!

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Fantastic easy to use online ordering and 5 star customer service. Order was delivered on time even though I had put the wrong last name, Afterpay is also fantastic!

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words, we love to hear how easy you found ordering with us VIA Afterpay.
We can't wait for your next order.
Kind Regards,
Vanessa and the Edible Blooms Team

Perfect gift idea

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Bought as a gift for something different, the chocolates arrived on the date I requested early in the morning and the gift recipient just loved them, would definitely use Thai company again

Melbourne

• 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

These guys are my Favourite!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

If your looking for a gift with a bit of flair, that is not only tasty.. but completely beautiful! ..Then these are your guys! I’ve aoways had such lovely comments on everything I’ve sent. Will use over and over and over!

Verified Customer

When you want an extra special gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

I regularly turn to edible blooms when I want to surprise and thank my wonderful friends for being a special part of my life. Edible blooms always delivers fantastic gifts that my friends are always left feeling special and loved! Highly recommend!

Happy with The Strawberries

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

I ordered the chocolate coated strawberries for my boss. She was delighted and she felt that it was a heart-warming gift from the team.

fabulous choice what ever the occasion

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

I can always rely on Edible Blooms to deliver special gifts that never fail to please. Thank you once again

Amazing gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

Amazing present and delicious especially for a birthday present. The delivery was quick and amazing. Presentation was just great and very well done.

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

They just don't care

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Late deliveries, missing deliveries, misleading website and they just don't care. I have no idea why I continued to order from them after the second stuff up.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Guy, We are so sorry to see that you have been so disappointed with our service. We would love to chat with you further in regards to this, if you would like to contact us on fresh@edibleblooms.... read more »

Hi Team - I did call your office today to address it and was told that although you acknowledge the issue with your ordering and know it's a problem that affects your customers and costs them more ... read more »

Very Reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

I have been using Edible Blooms on a very regular basis over the past 12 months for client gifts and every time they come up with impeccable and reliable service . I can recommend them highly enough!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

I had a team member retiring after working with her for many years but my recent move to the Gold Coast meant I couldn't farewell her in person in Sydney. I searched Edible Blooms and discovered the box of chocolate coated strawberries and thought she would love it. She did and it made me happy to be able to give her something special before she left the company. Thanks so much Edible Blooms.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Edible Blooms did not fail to disappoint yet again. Even remote deliveries like Roma, and my order still arrived on the specified date. Nothing is too much trouble for Edible Blooms. Can't wait for another occasion so I can place another order. Thank you Edible Blooms

Easy to order, quick delivery.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

I found it really easy to order online and I was updated when the gift I was sending was on its way. The recipient loved it, said it really brightened her week after the loss of a family member. Chocolates and some bubbly wine will always put a smile on someones face. Thank you

Amazing - 5 stars

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

10 out of 10 for Service and Quality of the gift delivered recently to a work colleague. Everyone was amazed and wanted to know where it came from. The herbs looked fresh and very well maintained.

Great Products and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Ladies are amazing, they give kind, friendly service. Nothing was a problem and made the extra add at the last minute made apart of the hamper and presentation was excellent. highly recommend :-)

Brisbane

• 1 question
  • 1 helpful vote

Absolutely Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

An amazing gift to give someone. It was so Fresh and amazingly presented. The taste and look of the strawberries on top were amazing - they all coated differently which made it hard to pick only one. Will definitely purchase this product again

OMG Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I can not Thank Edible Blooms in Adelaide for the Amazing Gift I had brought to Thank my work colleagues. I bought the Letter cake and it was decorated with exquisite chocolate covered strawberries and Oreo's as well as other awesome decorations. Again Thank you for making the day Special for all of us :) xx

Great products Great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

My daughter was thrilled with her gift and mentioned that the strawberries were big and fresh and tasted delicious
Easy to order Delivered on time as promised
Delivery person was concerned the gift would be safe where he left it
Will use Edible Blooms again