Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

Found Edible Blooms online when wanting to
purchase a gift to celebrate my niece being promoted. I googled and read the reviews which recommended the company so I decided to purchase a bouquet. Choosing which one was the hardest aspect of this as there was a wide selection. Paying for the product was simple and the website was easy to navigate. I live interstate and was very appreciative of the email link that kept me updated with each step of the delivery process, from its transport from warehouse to delivery point, and then to customer. My niece also said the chocolates were delicious. i highly recommend this service and would happily use it again :)

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Disappointed with the product and the customer service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

I received the 'Wishing Well' product, on thanking the sender found out it was delivered 5 days after it was meant to be, therefore not received for the occasion it was sent for. Only by chance someone was home (not me) to receive the gift otherwise they would of been sitting at my front door for 2 weeks. The chocolates received were melted and placed in the fridge until I got home. I contacted the company the day after they were delivered expressing my disappointed and was told to send a photo which I explained I couldn't as I was away and I was more annoyed with the late delivery knowing as well the sender was a frequent returning customer of theirs (my order was not the only order she made on that day and they are certainly not cheap). I was told that 'free delivery is not date guaranteed' so buyer beware it can take up to 7 days for delivery! I was told they would make contact with the sender, which they never did. When the sender contacted the company she was told I never made a complaint, after my original emails were sent to the company they offered her a $15 voucher!

Not only was delivery late, the chocolates melted but on counting the chocolates in the bucket there was 8 less than advertised. Overall a very disappointing product and service.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi there, Firstly, I am so sorry to hear that you and the sender of your gift have been disappointed with our service and we appreciate you taking the time to send through your feedback as it gives... read more »

Best gift service ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

Fantastic service. Delivered quickly. My brother said everything was delicious and wanted more! I will definitely be recommending and using Edible Blooms I the future!!

Perfect and appropriate gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

The gift was to my sons father in law, instead of bereavement flowers after the passing of his elderly dad. The gentleman immediately rang me to express his delight on such a thoughtful choice.

Great value and beautifully presented.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Jules,
Thank you for your feedback. Glad we were able to help with your gifting in this situation.
Have a lovely week!

Brought to Tears!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

I have used Edible Blooms numerous times and, without failure, their designs never cease to impress. Whether it's a small arrangement or a larger design, they are beautiful. My most recent order was a Christmas design to a dear Aunty. It brought her to tears. Such beautiful products. Thanks Edible Blooms.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Mary, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you and family loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligen... read more »

Absolutely perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

The best gift. My friend called me and was on the phone when she opened her gift. She was brought to tears with how beautiful they were. Couldnt ask for anything more. Thank you very much. She is definitely deserving and the response was perfect.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Kylie, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. We're so glad we were able to help create this special moment for you. We look forward to helping you again ... read more »

BEST GIFT EVER HE SAID!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

Dad loved it! I was the perfect gift for someone who has it all already. And it's always a nice surprise to receive something other than bills.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Shana,
Wow what lovely feedback! We are so glad to hear that your dad was so happy with his gift, we look forward to helping you gift differently again soon!
Tenille and the Team at Edible Blooms

Verified Customer

Always beautiful, always on time and always appreciated by the recipient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

I only have good things to say about Edible Blooms. I think I've ordered about 20 or so different products from them. Every time they are not only sensational but they arrive exactly on the day I have requested. And every time someone receives an Edible Bloom they are just blown away. Thank you

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Kasey, That's so lovely to hear, and wow thank you so much for your amazing loyalty with us we are so happy to hear that we have been able to make your special occasions even greater with our be... read more »

The perfect birthday gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

My daughter-in-law was delighted with her gift. It was delivered on the day specified. I just loved the way the bouquet was presented in the useable beautiful purple bucket. Can't wait for the next birthday gift to buy (or receive!)

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Rosemary, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review! We are so glad to hear your daughter-in-law was happy with her gift, it means so much to us to know how much joy ou... read more »

Delight of utter satisfaction!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Receiving gifts is always a pure delight,but receiving the reactions and honest surprise of appreciation melts my heart.
Edible Blooms once again unique blooms once again makes hearts a flutter....choc coated strawberries in various flavours..a winner every Time!
Thankyou! Xo ...when a simple Thankyou just isn't enough...to those who mean so much to me...a box of these delectable delights always wins them over in the most heartfelt of reactions..makes my day ,my year worth it!

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Viki, Wow what a lovely review thank you so much for your kind words it means a lot to our business. We absolutely love to hear how much you enjoy our delicious blooms! I look forward to your ne... read more »

A special gift for a special person.Enjoy the reaction.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

Wow what a suprise my gift of Edible Blooms have been to those i have given them to.The look on there face tells a story of Thank You , delight and makes them feel so special it also gives me great satisfaction that i have given something unique.Thank You.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi There!
Thank you so much for your kind feedback, we love hearing how special our Edible Blooms are to you and the recipients.
I look forward to your next order with us.
Vanessa and the Edible Blooms Team

Great same day service for that last minute gift !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

Couldn’t thank you enough for the quickest turn around - under 3 hours from order to delivery. Last minute “Thinking of you” bouquet. Safe to say out a smile on her dial.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Nikki,
Thank you for your feedback! We are happy that we were able to help you gift differently and deliver your gift within three hours! Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Perfection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

The team at Edible Blooms were most helpful. The gift I chose for the man I love was perfect. He loved every bit of it, from the professional way it was packaged to the beautiful plant and chocolates inside. Thank you Edible Blooms for helping me to show my man my love

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Elaine,
Thank you for taking the time to provide such lovely feedback! We are so glad your partner loved the gift and that we were able to help you gift differently!
Have a great weekend.
Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

No thank you, I will certainly continue to use your beautiful gifts/ services as will my partner

Perfect gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Living rurally it isn’t always possible to visit family and friends in times of illness or hospital stays but with the help of edible blooms I’ve found a fun reliable way to let them know I care ❤️

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Mel, Thank you for your feedback! We are very happy that you have enjoyed your Edible Blooms experience and that we could help spread some joy to your loved ones. Looking forward to welcoming y... read more »

Brilliant Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

I was extremely impressed with the service excellence that Edible Blooms provided.
I was very grateful for their efforts to fulfill my requests with very limited time till their courier collection.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Melissa, Thank you for taking the time to write such lovely feedback! We are very happy that you have enjoyed your Edible Blooms experience and that we have been able to help you gift differentl... read more »

Clyde North

Private message

Amazing!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

I've used Edible Blooms on many occasions and every single time they have been absolutely incredible. Formt the order to the delivery to the quality of their product. Absolutely outstanding.
I have in the past purchased many a gift on behalf of the company I work for and every time it has been commented on the originality and quality of the product.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Lia, Thank you so much for your lovely feedback, we are so glad to hear that you are so happy with the quality of our gifts! We look forward to helping you gift differently again and continue to... read more »

Great gift if you want something a little different to flowers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

I ordered Edible Blooms for my boss who was off sick with a broken collar bone and needed some TLC and we wanted her to know we were thinking of her. It was delivered the next day and she absolutely loved it. She was at home with her kids and everyone was happy to see the gorgeous Lindt chocolate flower arrangement arrive - certainly put a smile on her face. Thanks Edible Blooms will definitely order again.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Wendy,
Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad we were able to help you gift differently. Hope you have a wonderful day and we are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Verified Customer

Things go wrong, but it's how you resolve it that retains returning customers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

I recently purchased a gift for a colleague who was leaving us, however, the delivery service "left it safe" at a business estate which is manned from 4.30am. I was extremely disappointed to say the least. The gift was located 5 days later - which was of course of no use. However, further to the feedback provided, Edible Blooms kept in touch with me and sent me a gift voucher for the amount. We can't change what happened but the resolution provided was awesome! I have been a customer for many years and, will continue to trade with Edible Blooms.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I do apologise that your gift was not delivered on your preferred delivery date and the issues that followed but I am so glad to hear you wer... read more »

Verified Customer

Excellent choice once again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

Thanks you so much to the team at Edible blooms. I have used you so many times, and have never been disappointed. The recipient was surprised and delighted with her gift. I knew she needed a bit of cheering up.
Always exceed my expectations. Delivery on time!!!!! Well done and thanks.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Thanks for your feedback! We are very happy that you have enjoyed your Edible Blooms experiences and that we have been able to help you gift differently. Looking forward to welcoming you back agai... read more »

Great product, slow delivery

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Ordered gift 5 days ahead of required date. Didn't realise that you have to pay a premium to have gift delivered on the required date, so opted for free delivery, so it was delivered 4 days after required date. Disappointed, Should have read the fine print. Don't get caught out. Great gift though.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I do apologise that your gift was not delivered on your preferred delivery date. As stated on our website upon check out, with our ... read more »

Order number A10348033

Edible Blooms Official

Thank you for sending this through. I have just taken a look at the notes in your order and can see you discussed this issue on the phone with our call centre on November 22nd. I will send you thro... read more »

1 of 19 pages