Brisbane

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Absolutely Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

An amazing gift to give someone. It was so Fresh and amazingly presented. The taste and look of the strawberries on top were amazing - they all coated differently which made it hard to pick only one. Will definitely purchase this product again

OMG Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I can not Thank Edible Blooms in Adelaide for the Amazing Gift I had brought to Thank my work colleagues. I bought the Letter cake and it was decorated with exquisite chocolate covered strawberries and Oreo's as well as other awesome decorations. Again Thank you for making the day Special for all of us :) xx

Great products Great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

My daughter was thrilled with her gift and mentioned that the strawberries were big and fresh and tasted delicious
Easy to order Delivered on time as promised
Delivery person was concerned the gift would be safe where he left it
Will use Edible Blooms again

So beautifully presented

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Very happy with my order. It was beautifully set up and looked exactly like the pictures. The delivery was also amazing, it came faster than expected. Overall very happy with my order and can’t wait for the next occasion to order again!

Verified Customer

Great product, wide range, smooth process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

From accessing the website till confirmation of delivery, the entire process was clear, simple, and effective. The site was clear and easy to navigate with options for whatever occasion you were seeking. The payment process was simple and secure and was a quick progress with multiple payment options. The notifications through email and text were prompt and kept me in the loop till it was confirmed delivered to the intended recipient.

All round fantastic!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

I purchased the donut bouquet for my sister for her 12th birthday and was beyond impressed with this gift, the over all customer service and ease of the experience was fantastic. Highly highly recommend!!!!!!

Verified Customer

The perfect gift for any occasion!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Exceptionally good quality, affordable, unique gifts. Fast delivery and great customer service! I will be sure to use Edible Blooms again and again!

The most delicious surprise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

I have received my own edible blooms bouquet and also gifted one very recently. I can't praise them enough. I made a really last minute order the morning of my best friends birthday for the donut bouquet (which i had received myself on my own birthday) and they got to her by 4pm that day and she was absolutely stoked. We believe our body is a temple, so we don't stuff our faces with just anything. But these donuts - are probably the best donuts i've ever had and i'm a hard critic. I highly recommend edible blooms, their customer service is amazing, the ordering process is seamless and you don't have to worry about a thing once you place that order. Get your hands on those donuts! I will be ordering these for the office just because we want a snack!!

Verified Customer

Great Service. Send a gift with confidence!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

So happy to have made someone's day special. Thank you Edible Blooms. Beautifully presented, the gift was delivered early morning for my special old friends birthday today. Staff at the nursing home were anxious to see the gift, all gathered around and made a big fuss of him. He shared a Chivas Regal Scotch toast with them and it made his day. So grateful to know he was happy as I am thousands of miles away and couldn't spend time with him. Staff sent me a photo of him with his hamper! Absolutely delighted with the service. Thank you Edible Blooms!

Verified Customer

Something different that is wonderful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Bought a flower chocolate bucket apparently is was wonderful for a person who was craving chocolate in hospital and the color would certainly have cheered her up. Delivery great, even though I submitted the wrong address, they fixed it up very quickly. Website very easy to navigate, only hard part was choosing what to buy

Fantastic, unique gift!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

A great service offering unique gifts for young and old. Super easy ordering process with add-ons available. The gift I sent was very well received! who doesn’t love strawberries & chocolate?!?!

I love Edible Blooms!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

I love Edible Blooms and use them for all of our work gifts and for sending gifts to my family/friends interstate. The range is amazing and I am always able to find the perfect gift no matter the occasion. The website is easy to use and their service and delivery has always been very reliable. I highly recommend.

Outstanding!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

I am a loyal Edible Blooms customer choosing gifts for family, friends and business colleagues regularly. Edible Blooms never disappoints and I always know I am going to get an amazing product, delivered promptly and all at the easy click of a button on their website!

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi There!
WOW! What an amazing review, thank you so much for sharing this with us. We absolutely love to hear how much our blooms put a smile on everyone's faces, including ours.
With warmest regards,
Vanessa and the Edible Blooms Team

Verified Customer

Wonderful choice for something a bit different

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I have used Edible Blooms several times over several years, and have always been impressed by the range of available gifts, and the service. I have noticed that communication has become even better in the past year or so. Everyone I've sent an 'Edible Blooms' gift to has loved it.

Verified Customer

If you want something different and special to impress your other half, this is the place to go

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

I have used this service on many occasions to surprise my wife, From Chocolate covered strawberry bouquets to lamington cakes, Each and every time she has been amazed and loved the gifts in both presentation and the taste you can tell that these items are quality products made fresh each time.

The customer service that this company delivers each time is fantastic, whether this is via a phone call or there regular updates once your order is placed advising when this has been dispatched and when this has been delivered, they make the customer feel included and up to date.

if you are looking to spoil your partner and make their work colleagues jealous, this is the place to go you will not be disappointed

Perfect every time!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

The third time i have used Edible Blooms and once again, exceeded my expectations. Delivered on time and with amazing presentation. Thank you!Thank you! Thank you!

Delighted 4year old

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Perfect timing to give happiness and smiles to a 4 year old who just woke up from surgery. She hasn’t put the baby lamb down. Thanks Edible Blooms

Should of used their services a long time ago!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

One word: Amazing! I wish I had used Edible blooms a long time ago! The quality and service was amazing and placing the order was so easy! I even called the office and the service i received was so lovely! I cannot rate this enough and highly recommend everyone to purchase their birthday gifts from here! My brother LOVED it!

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Angela, That's so lovely to hear, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We are so happy to know we put a smile on your brother's face as well as your own! We look forward to your next ... read more »

Perfect for all to enjoy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Given to a friend to congratulate her on her new employment adventure. She has two young children, so it was a family treat as well. The bouquet was bright and sweet just like the recipient. Thank you

My go-to for all gifts

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

I have used Edible Blooms in NZ, Brisbane and Perth. Everytime the quality, speed of delivery, being kept up to date and price has been excellent. They are now my go to for all gift giving.

1 of 21 pages