Sutton Forest

Private message

What a fantastic job done!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Scott did a 10/10 job. Fantastic communication, was punctual, professional and friendly. He was honest with our needs and completed the jobs on time. We will be having him back in the furure6. Thanks Scott

My home looks fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Thank you so much Daniel and Electrodry for doing such a great job and bringing my carpets and lounge back to new!

Honest advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Punctual and courteous service. Great result, my carpets are clean and refreshed. Our technician was very honest with his advice.Would definitely recommend.

Great communication & customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

We needed a carpet clean done at the last minute - Electrodry were very accommodating and the man who came to clean the carpets was very helpful - on time and quick to complete! Will definitely use again!

Fantastic Service and Result!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

I had my 5 seater couch cleaned by Electrodry and it now looks brand new again! Service was great! I was able to book on a Saturday afternoon which I loved as I’m always busy Monday to Friday to think of these things!
Would recommend without a doubt!

Very Pleased with the service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2018

Ryan at Electrodry in Brisbane provided a great service today. Very efficient and pleasant to deal with. I would recommend.

Excellent job, great service, will use them again , couldn't be happier.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

I booked, got confirmation, the operator turned up on time, job was perfect, l am very pleased. Will use again.

Terrible company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

TERRIBLE SERVICE !!!!
I booked Canberra electro dry to clean carpets and tiles. Took ages on the phone and the call center put me on hold for ages while she spoke to the manager. A time was booked for the job and a time booked for the them to look at the tiles before they were cleaned. Waited 2 weeks, guy came to look at tiles then told me he didn’t have my booking ( which was in 3 days!!!) again I rang the call Centre and she confirmed AGAIN that I had a booking. Next day they ring for a deposit, leave me on hold for 10 minutes to then say they can’t clean my tiles!!!!
Doesn’t help when I’m putting my house on the market next week! !!
TERRIBLE COMPANY!!!

Carpet clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2018

I had Electrodry come and clean my loungeroom carpet, for an upcoming inspection. He arrived on time, and did an excellent job, it looked like new!

Great job. We're very happy with the upholstery clean.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

We are very happy with the work done cleaning our lounge suite. Simon and Craig were very professional and courteous. The difference was immediately noticable.

Stole my Money!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

Upon Electrodry inspection, we received a quotation from them advising the cost, description and demanding advance payment to lock the job in to get timber floors done. As we believed the advised cost was accurate I promptly paid the $200 deposit (plus1.5% surcharge) to get the job done on 9th of March. I have been advised the technician will be on site at 8am. However he didn't even come until 8.46AM on Friday. I had to cancel all my morning plans to fit this in. I have paid him the remainder of funds and said I can come at 12.30 noon so he can keep the keys for the unit.

He insisted that I should keep the keys and that its not required for me to come back because he can close the door behind him and leave. I said in that case please call me before you leave and send me the finished photos of the job. I neither received a call nor photos. When I got back to house on 12th of March (I was away for the weekend), I saw that the floor has not been done to our expectation. Frustrated, my partner called the company to complain. One of their representatives advised that there were no details put on the system and the operator who did the job was not contactable. The person advised that an email will be sent to the operator with a manager copied in to it.

On Tuesday when my partner called the office and she got put through to [name removed] (the technician). Then we realized that [name removed] had done (Im not convinced he has done anything but however) a timber refresh which you have advertised on your website for $119 room. The quote the description Timber refresh however charging us $995 the amount for timber restore. [name removed] took the remainder of cash from me for $795 on the day and did timber refresh. He wasn't even kind enough to acknowledge the mistake on the quotation (i.e. charging me timber restore price of $995 however writing timber refresh as the description) after realising this before taking money of me. Instead he got money and did a poor job of timber refresh.

When I sent a lengthy email I got contacted by their co-owner Grant Burchell and he promised to get the both side of the story and rectify. I sent all the correspondence and my side of the story and thats the last I heard back from him.

I had to do the whole floor again and was 3 weeks late to put the property in to market. This has costed me 3 times more than what this poor floor job from this poor state of business called Electodry has costed me.

I would not recommend this business to anyone at all.

Bad service bad job

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

We booked a time he came early didn't tell us rings us up questioning where we are and being very rude..my new tenant was there rude to her also. House was empty except for a flyscreen against a wall. He said you need to move it I don't move anything. He also done a very very bad job didn't even looked like it was done. I actually rang them all they did was say sorry.then I emailed them with no response. I will never use them again. I wish I read the reviews and I wouldn't of used them. Don't waste your money.

• 1 review

Absolute Disgrace

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Absolute disgrace!
We booked them in to come and do our tiles, spoke to someone in their office and confirmed the appointment. Then a week later on the day we ring them to see where they are and apparently they have no booking.
Absolutely terrible customer service!!! Will never ever use them again or recommend them to anybody!!!! What an absolute waste of our time having to move all of our furniture only to have to put it all back again and find someone else to come and do it, only to have to move it all again then.
Can't express how frustrated we are!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Electrodry Official

Hi, Casey. Thanks for your feedback. We'd like to look into this issue for you. Kindly send us a PM with your best contact number and address. Thank you.

• 3 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Company that spams

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Paid for a service. Started receiving promo materials since then. Didn’t sign up for it though. Asked them to stop spamming me, in exchange for potential future business. Receptionist agreed on the phone. One year later, spam me again through text message. I'm already on the DO NOT CALL REGISTER. Probably should make a report there too

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great customer service Kenton.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

We decided to clean our carpets ourselves by hiring a carpet cleaner, but after wasting most of the morning battling with the hired machine, we realised we weren't getting the results we wanted, and started phoning around to see if we could get someone to clean them for us professionally. We ended up contacting Electrodry and they were able to fit us in late that day, and that the carpets would be dry enough to walk on within an hour. The tech that came around, Kenton, was very professional and courteous. He talked us through everything, and explained what marks he would and wouldn't be able to remove. Unfortunately, "fake tan" is one of the marks that doesn't come out. He set to work and brought the carpets up a treat, and got out basically all the marks minus the dreaded the fake tan, leaving the carpets looking like new. Overall, we couldn't be happier. Kenton was punctual, cleaned up everything before he left, and was very pleasant to deal with. We will definitely be requesting Kenton again, and would highly recommend him. Thanks.

Act

• 1 answer

Very Disappointed!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

Spent $215 for 2 leather couches cleaning with less than 1-hour service including talking and telling stories. We have a Very high expectation as the call center consultant confirming the cigar smoke smell on those leather couches will be gone and if not they will re-do it. As I specifically asked if the cigar smoke will be gone, and he said it will. I booked right there and then. The man who came is very jolly, friendly, at first, he said he cannot smell the cigar smoke but while cleaning he said, "yeah I can smell it". He did clean the couches but not the way we expect it to be. The cleaning process can be done by anyone, no special machine or products or whatsoever. At first, I am happy with the way he cleaned it but found some dirt/baking soda residue (as we sprinkle baking soda prior and cleaned it) still in some corners. Next day, when the smell of the leather conditioner and protection dries up, the smoke smell is back. I called their customer service to tell that their promise of removing the smell is not gone, so he booked another guy to clean it. And today, Andrew came, he said he cannot smell the cigar smoke, but then I pointed where and he agrees to clean it. To my disappointment, he didn't clean at all, he just wiped a dripping terry towel in our couches - which he said it is the conditioner/protector for the leather, the dripping can be spotted in our floorboards! There is a lot of white marks on the couches maybe came from the towel his using as you need to scratch with your nails to get it removed. Another depressing thing is that he even broke the zipper of one of the couches! We don't have any problem with opening and closing it, I don't know how it happened. His time spent mainly on fixing the zipper, rather than cleaning the couches. In the end, he didn't fix it and he promises to go back to fix it and I don't know if it will going to be fixed at all. Very very disappointed!!

Good job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

Turned up on time and did a good job, very happy with the end result carpet cleaned up really well.

Verified Customer

Good quality carpet dry cleaning

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

Easy to book in and reasonably priced. Technician was quick and efficient. Carpets cleaned up well and were dry within hours.

Looks like a new room

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

I bought my furniture second hand ten years ago and have raised a child using it since. It was covered in food stains and looked very drab. Now that she's older I considered buying a new lounge but the price was steep. instead, I booked Electrodry to clean the carpet and the couch and two recliners.

I couldn't be happier with the result. the furniture looks clean and fresh, and with the floor looking bright again it's as good as a renovation in the lounge room. Rod, the man who cleaned both, was delightful.

My only criticism would be that it all took considerably longer to dry than was suggested. However, that was no doubt in part due to the wet day and general humidity of the atmosphere. The result more than made up for the wait.
If, like me, you are on a tight budget, I would thoroughly recommend getting furniture cleaned if it is still in otherwise good condition, rather than updating.

Gold Coast

• 1 review
  • 2 comments

Very disappointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

For $169.00 for less than 1 hour of service I was expecting a better service. A simple vacuum and a polishing machine didn't clean the carpet as I expected, didn't notice any difference before and after. The carpet even didn't smell as clean carpet. A few stains and dirt wasn't removed. Didn't complain because I knew that with the type of machinery were used it would impossible to clean the carpet properly and as the guy who came said, he would TRY to remove. Overall, the service was not good at all.

Comments
Electrodry Official

Hi, Joao. Thanks for your feedback. When performed properly our carpet cleaning process cleans as well as steam cleaning, which thousands of our customers each yr can attest. This may just be an is... read more »

Thanks but no. As I mentioned before, the type of machinery used doesn't clean the carpet as I was expecting. The cleaning is very superficial and not a deep clean to remove dirty from inside and b... read more »

One more thing that I forgot to mention. After the disappointing carpet cleaning, I was talking with a friend about the service and without mention the company name, he asked me "Was it Electrodry?... read more »

1 of 58 pages