Brisbane

• 1 comment

Verified Customer

Let us down, took no responsibility

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

We needed a simple empty house carpet clean after departing Brisbane, Electrodry were happy to accept the job by agreeing to pick the keys up from our real estate agents office. We were told that they would contact us after completion of the job to arrange payment.
Everything seemed to be going great at this point.

We got a call on the afternoon the job was due so they could take payment, only after payment was taken did they admit that they hadn’t done the job yet (our lease was expiring that day) as they need to take payment first. Ok, they changed their mind, no big deal as long as the job gets done.

Our next call was from the real estate agent asking why the keys weren’t collected.

A call to Electrodry was met with disdain, “we don’t collect keys from real estate agents anymore”, followed by “the technician went there but the property manager was at lunch”. So which is it then? And why did you agree in the first place? More importantly, why did the technician not have the social skills to ask for the keys? Anyone in the office could have given them to them.

After realising no one at Electrodry could see the ridiculousness of the situation and take any responsibility, we asked for a refund. They denied they even took payment despite it coming out of our account. Unbelievable.

After asking to speak with a manager, we were given the runaround though promised a call back that afternoon.

Two days later another consultant (not a manager) called and repeated the same nonsense as the last call, again taking zero responsibility or offering any form of apology for letting us down. Incredulously, he was still denying payment was taken and insisted that “we don’t do that” (pick up keys). The call was going around in circles.

They left us no option other than a chargeback through the bank. A two minute call and it was sorted.

We know better companies exist, Bennett’s were contacted the morning after the lease expiry, they happily agreed to the conditions and did the job in one day. Easy.

Electrodry are a long way from a professional operation and not to be trusted. They seem to be coasting on brand recognition.

Never again.

Comments
Electrodry Official

Hi, thanks for your feedback. We looked into this issue for you and found out what happened. - We no longer pick up kicks for customers, which the representative you booked with seems to ha... read more »

You call that “taking responsibility”, are you managed by 12 year olds by any chance??

Canberra

Non-existent customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

1. On 11 April I called Electrodry and booked an appointment to have the internal and external elements of a split cycle air conditioner cleaned. The booking was made for 9.30 am on 27 April. The customer service representative advised that there might be up to an hour delay from the time of the booking depending on the time taken to complete an earlier job. I told the customer service representative that was fine. I also commented that I had previously used Electrodry at the same address to have a couch cleaned, and that I was very happy with that service.

2. On 27 April, I took the morning off work to meet the Electrodry technician at the property. By 10.30 am the technician had not arrived. I called 13 27 13 and spoke with [name removed]. She reiterated the point that was made when the booking was first confirmed, that up to an hour needed to be allowed after the booking time. She stated the technician might be stuck in traffic. At 10.33 am, shortly after the phone call with [name removed] ended, Electrodry re-emailed me the original booking confirmation.

3. At 12.00 pm the technician had not arrived and I again called 13 27 13. I explained to the gentleman on the phone that I was willing to wait up to an hour after the booking time, but by now it had been two and a half hours. The customer service representative asked me to wait on hold while he investigated what happened. Approximately 5-10 minutes later, the representative returned and told that he had spoken with the technician who said that he had attended the property at 9.30 am. According to the technician, he had knocked on the front door, called my telephone, waited half an hour and then left.

4. I told the customer services representative that this had not occurred, and that if it was a work phone then the calls logs/records should be checked. As stated I had taken the morning off work to be present for the cleaning and was at the property the entire time. My telephone had no missed calls or voicemails from Electrodry. Further, it is not possible to knock on the front door of my address because it is in an apartment complex. At the front door there is an intercom system which communicates with the individual apartments, and this was not used.

5. Further to this, even if the technician had attended the property, tried to use the intercom, and contacted me via telephone, then why when I called Electrodry at 10.30 am was I not notified then that the technician had been and gone? Why was I told to allow up to an hour after the booking for the technician to arrive, if presumably he had already been and left? And why was the booking email re-sent to me? The original non-attendance for the booking could be excused as a mistake, but to then imply that I was not present and that attempts were made to contact me is objectionable.

6. The customer service representative asked if I would like to schedule another booking. I declined, as I stated I had already wasted an entire morning sitting around waiting. The customer service representative said he would pass the details of the incident to the manager, and I agreed. I said I would like the manager to call me back. No phone call was ever received in follow-up from the manager regarding this incident. I then emailed this complaint to Electrodry. They sent me a generic response saying the incident would be reviewed and a manager would get back to me. However yet again no response was received.

7. This was a deeply frustrating experience with a company that prior to this incident I had had a good experience with, and had recommended to two friends.

Hobart

Verified Customer

Professional Cleaning as always!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

Being in Hobart i didn't have much to choose from. So I used Electrodry for cleaning my mattress in the past and I was super happy. When I booked them for our carpets to be cleaned (rental property) the same guy turned up! I was so chuffed, they are super friendly, very professional and always go an extra mile to please you. I would always recommend them and gladly use them again and again.

Perth

• 2 comments
  • 3 helpful votes

Ruined my lounge suite

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

My white linen lounge has big pale yellow patches after being cleaned . The water has stained my lounge. The job was rushed & didn’t do 1 side of lounge at all. All my furniture surrounding was also covered in water.
I have made several phone calls & emails trying to get it rectified but 6 weeks later nothing has been done to try & fix it. I get a response saying we are looking into it & speaking to an upholster but never spoken to me again. I’m so upset & cant believe a big company can do this damage & not fix it.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Electrodry Official

Hi, Mel. Thanks for your feedback. We'll look into this issue straight away. To help you further, kindly privately message us with your best contact number and service address.

8 Harlequin Way Yanchep 6035

Cleaned a smoke damaged mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

The guy arrived exactly on time, was friendly and professional, and did an excellent job. Removed the smell and dirt from our mattress.

merriwa

• 4 helpful votes

Ok results

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

Have used electrodry several times to clean carpets but unhappy with last time. He rushed the job and the results were just ok. I will use different carpet cleaning services next time.

Perth

• 4 comments
  • 1 answer

Not Satisfied

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

Grout cleaning, We paid $816 for a terrible job they don't deserve to be in business, their example clean was fantastic the actual job was very disappointing. They don't deserve to be in business.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Electrodry Official

Hi, Tony. To help you further can you pls send us a private message with your complete service address and phone number. thank you.

Tony Perrin mobile 0411822630 29 Dulcify Court Brigadoon - We decided to have our grouting professionally cleaned on the ceramic floor tiles, we engaged ‘The Electrodry Group’ after their Business ... read more »

ony Perrin mobile 0411822630 29 Dulcify Court Brigadoon - We decided to have our grouting professionally cleaned on the ceramic floor tiles, we engaged ‘The Electrodry Group’ after their Business D... read more »

DEVONPORT

• 1 comment

Dud for red wine stain

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

Phoned for urgent help with red spilled on carpet. Told there,s no rush... will be fixed next week.... dont touch it.... turns out local agent says wrong on all counts, couldnt fix it. We should have rinsedd and vac,d it asap.... bad rap Electrodry

Comments
Electrodry Official

Hi, Graham. We'll send you a private message and look into this.

too late stains permanent now.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

Great customer service, cleaned my carpet and removed two big stains made my carpet look brand new again. Very happy

A very happy and satisfied customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

Was very happy with the wonderful job done. Looked and smelt great plus very friendly service from the electrodry guy that came over.

Couch update

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

Very professional and brought a ultra suede couch back to new
So impressed with how it came up
This was a 30 year old couch who knew it could look brand new

Great job, as always!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

Dan from Electrodry was friendly and efficient, he did a fantastic job, making my bond clean a breeze! I am a repeat customer and have always been a happy Electrodry customer!

Fantastic and affordable carpet cleaning.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

Dale from Electrodry has done our carpets a couple of times and I couldn't be happier with his work. He always does an amazing job of cleaning our carpet. This last time I had him clean one of our drapes, and he did a great job of that too. I highly recommend Dale and Electrodry.

Excellent service and cleaning!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

Electrodry cleaned my carpets removing stains that other carpet cleaners were unable to remove. Cameron from Electrodry explained additional options and checked during the cleaning to ensure that I was happy. I was extremely happy with the quality and the service!

Carpets came up wonderful!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

I had the pleasure of meeting James whi done a terrific job cleaning my carpets. His service was outstanding and i would highly recommend him to everyone!!

• 2 helpful votes

Rude

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

I was stuffed around with times, being told they’ll come 2 hours late which I was fine with, then another guy that I wasn’t aware was coming came 1 and a half hours earlier then arranged. He was judgmental and rude and abrupt towards myself and my house.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perfectly clean carpet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

I chose electrodry for my end of lease carpet clean. I couldn't of been happier with the end results. :)

Gooburrum

Very happy with service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

We had our lounge suite cleaned and the Electrodry staff member was very professional and explained everything clearly. Our lounge is by far very rejuvenated by having the much needed clean.
We are very happy with the service all round and would highly recommend Electrodry.

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

I felt really well looked after...came on time and did a great job.....no mess to clean up after he left...thank you for professional clean carpets..

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

False advertising. Rude technician.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

After being quoted $119 for the job the technician said NO it is $179 and if you want Sanitising another $20. I said thanks but no thanks to the last offer and he went ahead and did the job. He finished at 5pm and the carpets were still wet at 10 o`clock at night even with ceiling fans working on high. He was quite rude about the age of the carpet as I told him we get it cleaned twice a year. At the end of the job he couldn't get his EFTPOS to work and asked us to give him cash (which we didn't have) This is the first and last time I will use Electrodry, in future I will go back to my previous cleaning company. Also when I booked the job I was told he would move small items I had already moved all the furniture and only had a very small polystyrene box on the floor and he TOLD me not asked to get rid of it. I am also still waiting for my booking confirmation E-mail. So not really expecting a response to this.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Electrodry Official

Hi, Linjea. Thanks for your feedback. We'll send you a private message to correspond about this.

1 of 56 pages