Verified Customer

Very happy with all carpets cleaned.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Cleaner arrived on time, was very efficient and thorough, all marks removed, carpets look as good as new even though 12 years old. I have no hesitation in recommending Elactrodry, they also protect against staining in future.

new leather lounge again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

loved how my white leather lounge ( which had gone yellow)came up like new again and white again. the consultant was very friendly and helpful as awell.

Rockhampton

Private message

Electro who?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

I took the day off on Tuesday to have them clean my carpets. They cancelled at the last minute and rescheduled for today (Saturday) I drove to the house and waited. No Show. I called their Head Office and was told the cleaner sent me an email and a text. Never did. They also told me that the Regional Manager has been trying for two hours to contact the cleaner with no luck. I now have to find someone else. Not happy.

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Clean as a Whistle

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

The service team on the initial call were responsive and offered clear explanation as to the service provided. The service man was prompt and courteous and delivered as promised a wonderfully clean house of carpets.

Carpets look like new again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Very professional. Carpet cleaning completed to a very high standard - looks like new & smells great (with sanitizing). I will definitely be booking a repeat appointment.

Perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

This particular last cleaning was top class. I have always used electrodry as they do a pretty good job. But the last technician to do my carpets did wonders

Verified Customer

Carpets look amazing!! So Happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Very happy with booking service from Electrodry, lady was very friendly and made process simple.
The man who cleaned carpets was very friendly and respectful my baby was asleep, he cleaned carpets quietly and quickly. Excellent customer service in both departments.

Excellent result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Very happy with the carpet cleaning throughout the house. It looks amazing! Couldn't be happier. Finished within the hour so happy about that too.

Easy booking, great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Electrodry offered an easy over the phone booking service with a variety of dates and times available to suit our schedule. They arrived on time and provided a knowledgeable and prompt service. The price was competitive and we appreciated the follow up satisfaction guarantee.

Fast and amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

I'm very satisfied with the job performed. I am terrible with names so won't attempt them but the two blokes that did my place were great to deal with, friendly and dressed professional. I had one stain that was gone within a minute and the whole job took less than 30 minutes for 3 rooms. The proof of the quality of service is that I got my bond paid back in full so if you are looking for a move out clean I will always recommend as we have used them every time.

Everything looks great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Having an inside dog, regular carpet cleaning is a must. Electro dry do an excellent job. I look forward to having them again next year

It was well over due and he did a fabulous job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

He was brilliant, very professional and explained everything really well. Very pleased with the finish of both the carpet and couch

Highly Recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Cannot fault the 2 guys who came to do our carpets, extremely professional and I would highly recommend this company

A job well done.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

I am happy to write this review for electrodry. I had my lounge suite cleaned, which came up like new. Also gave the job of dry cleaning the carpets in my home. This job was carried out professionally. I would recommend electrodry as the job was very well done. I must mention the young man who did our job, I recommend Matt highly. Thank you electrodry.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

The carpets are lovely . Simon , the technician, was prompt, efficient, helpful and polite. I will definitely use this service again.

VERY HAPPY

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

I'm more then happy with the carpet cleaning that Grahame from Electrodry did for us .He removed bluetac that had turned black on our carpet & I have tried so many products to try to remove it .Our carpets look & feel amazing . THANK YOU Electrodry

Fantastic service, super happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Easy to book online, quick response.. Lovely customer service and an awesome job done on the carpets. They came up very well and was worth the money

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Great service. Had our hardwood floors done and they look wonderful. Great customer service. Kept me updated on how the floors were going. Very happy!

Just amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

The services used turned a brown carpet that was 23 years old into a cream carpet that looked like brand new. Shows the value of spending money up front on good to higher end wool carpets and ongoing regular maintenance.

Fantastic fast service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

My carpets looks and feels amazing! They actually look like new! The whole process was quick and easy. I will definitely have them done again!

1 of 52 pages

How successful is your process of restoring the carpet pile that has been subject to lounges, chairs and heavy furniture that has left indents in the carpet

Tigerman asked on Jan 20, 2018

Answer this

Hi, thanks for enquiring. It depends on how bad the indents are. If it's just the pile itself then we are fairly successful with resetting the pile. However, there are instances that the heavy furniture can create an indent on the underlay itself and this can create a permanent indent that no dry or steam cleaning process can reverse.

Hi. I have a Godfrey Hirst Eco carpet - they recommend steam cleaning if a professional service is required. Does your system work with their eco range carpets for pet urine stains?

RPP asked on Oct 09, 2017

Answer this

Hi, RPP. Good question. Eco carpet is best steam cleaned which we can do at $55 per room at a minimum of 2 rooms. Depending on how severe the pet urine stains are, there are instances that a specialised stain treatment has to be done. If this is advisable, we quote specialised treatment at $20 to $25 per 15 minutes on top of the cleaning cost. Please let us know if we can help you further.

Hi just a couple of questions. I see that people say that Electrodry does not give a receipt - is this standard practice? I am in a rental and as part of my standard inspections I have to get carpets cleaned. If I dont get a receipt I will have to pay again to prove I did clean them so dont want to bother if no receipt available. Also I understand that you dont work Saturdays - do you work in the evenings then? I am at work during the day and the only time I have to get carpets done is weekends or evenings so just wanted to check. thanks

zoot asked on Sep 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi, Zoot. Great question. We do give a receipt. Since we have gone paperless, we send it via e-mail so you are able to print it out. Or we can even e-mail it to the real estate for you! We do work Saturdays in most areas, there's just a $15 Saturday fee on top of the total that we quote. To better assist you, you can ring our hotline 13 33 79 so our representatives can help you with a quote and give you a better idea regarding availability.