Verified Purchase Model: ZB3311 (Titan Blue) Date Purchased: Oct 2018

I could not hate this vacuum more

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

I purchased this vacuum for use on my carpets and wooden floors. I have to say it’s fine on the carpets.. but it has driven me close to insanity on my hard floors. It has a special talent of blowing small pieces of dirt (paper, crumbs, ect) straight out the back, It takes multiple passes to clean a small area. What used to be a quick easy job with my Dyson is now incredibly frustrating and drawn out. I would rather use a broom than this terrible machine.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Comments
Electrolux Official

Hi Morgan,
Marina from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Ergorapido.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Marina.
Thanks,

• 5 helpful votes

Model: ZB3113 (Dark Grey, 5th Gen) Date Purchased: Feb 2016

Brilliant machine...

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

My Ergorapido battery life went down from 25mins to one minute, one month after the 2 year warranty. Up until then it was fabulous on carpets and my tiled floors. I asked The Good Guys (from where it was purchased), what I should do and they said there was nothing they could do. After reading lots of reviews I decided to email Electrolux. After not hearing back from them, I was contemplating buying another stick vacuum. Then out of the blue, I received an apologetic (for not answering) email asking me the problem. Long story short, they couriered a brand new Ergorapido and picked up the faulty one. I am delighted I have my trusty machine back again. Five stars for Electrolux for the service and 5 stars for the new Ergorapido...I love it

Model: ZB3230P (Pet Power, Burgundy Red, 5th Gen) Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Ergorapido

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

I purchased my 1st ergorapido 2nd hand after realising its value in saving me the hassle of having to drag out my larger vacuum cleaner. I purchased my new one, I use it in the house the car and have just bought my daughter one as well. Most of my girlfriends now have an ergorapido in their homes now. Super easy on carpet and hard floors a definite time saving machine that provides plenty of bang for its buck.

Gladstone

Model: ZB3311 (Titan Blue) Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Good, not exactly family sized.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

I use it as a carpet vacuum

Good for quick vacuum in between more thorough carpet cleans (intense vac)
Portable, great for multi-story houses and carpeted stairs.
Great for regular cleaning

Short run time makes it not the best for family sized houses (3 bedroom)
Have to clean filter regularly
Dirt gets stuck above hair cutting blade, that cannot be removed.

Sydney

• 3 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: ZB3311 (Titan Blue) Date Purchased: Jul 2018

does the job and easy to clean

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

We recently purchased this vacuum after our Dyson portal vacuum cleaner started to play-up

We live in a one bedroom fully carpeted apartment with hard floor in kitchen and bathroom only

This is our primary vacuum cleaner

We have been using it for about 2 months and so far haven't experienced any issues.

It's a good vacuum cleaner and MUCH MUCH easier to clean compared to the Dyson vacuum

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

Officer

• 2 helpful votes

Model: ZB3113 (Dark Grey, 5th Gen) Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Very handy to have this Vacuum!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

We purchased this vacuum as we have a large house and wanted something easy to use for small areas. It works well on our timber floor and also our carpet. We have a dog that sheds a lot of hair and this vaccum is power ful enough to pick up all of the hair. Our house is 25 squares and it vaccums the whole lot in one charge. I love the seperate Dustbuster that is great for corners & skirting boards!

Sydney

• 7 helpful votes

Model: ZB3013 (Tungsten, 3rd Gen) Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Best purchase for 2018 for me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

Can’t believe I waited so long to get a cordless vacuum!
I have been lugging around the Dyson (cord) and all the parts.
I was having to carry it so it doesn’t mark our hard floors or the doors so needless to say I hated vacuuming!
Now I love it -and do it twice a day after we eat ,so it’s mainly for the kitchen but on a full charge I can do the bedrooms as well.
It seems to last for ages so I know I can clean where I want .
I actually enjoy cleaning even though it isn’t the lightest thing to push around but it feels sturdy and of good quality.
My parents had an Electrolux for 30 yrs and only got rid of it because I told them to move with the times even though there was nothing wrong with it-so I know it’s a good brand .
It’s also has little lights so u can see under furniture and get all the dust u can’t see usually.
I was static wiping then wet wiping the floors twice a day in between a proper vacuum -Over that !
So now I can easily just grab it whenever I need , it’s all set up in the charger ready to go.
I don’t know why the reviews aren’t better ,I hope it doesn’t suddenly break down .
Best $250 I have spent I don’t think I want to use my normal vacuum again .

• 7 helpful votes

Model: ZB3107 (Dark Bordeaux, 5th Gen) Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Brilliant.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2018

Lugging a very good but heavy vacuum cleaner around became a nightmare and I investigated the cordless stick style vacuum cleaners and haven't looked back. The ease of use is unquestioned and I no longer feel exhausted after vacuuming. It is excellent on both tiles and carpet. The length of time it can be used isn't great before recharging is needed but it is so easy to use and does such a brilliant job that I'm happy to live with that. I can usually manage most of the house before the charge goes. The fact that it is so simple means I am prepared to use it until it needs charging and then finish later.
Without doubt, one of the best purchases I've made.

Coffs Harbour

• 1 review

Model: ZB3012 (Watermelon Red, 3rd Gen) Date Purchased: Jul 2014

Poor Battery Life.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2018

The vacuum cleaner works well on tiles and reasonable on carpet.
I have no complaints about its ability to clean and to empty.
However the battery life leaves a lot to be desired.
When new it ran for 20 minutes but now will only last five minutes.
When speaking to an Electrolux representative I was informed that the warranty was for two years only.
To replace the battery you have to replace the entire hand piece at a cost of $154.00 and went on to say replace the entire vacuum cleaner.
We consider the design of the vacuum cleaner to be of poor design in as much as you cannot simply replace the battery as you do with so many other battery powered appliances and tools.
Because of the battery problem and the attitude of the Electrolux personnel, I would not recommend this vacuum cleaner.
We will be looking to replace it with another brand.

• 1 comment
  • 10 helpful votes

Model: ZB3112AKB (Watermelon, 5th Gen) Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Best vacuum

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

So great to have in the kitchen for a quick spot vacuum or a full house vacuum.
I use on tiles and carpet, it works a treat in both. Great movement around corners and I love that I don’t need to hold a trigger to keep it on.
I get around 15/20 minutes before recharging.
I also love the hair cutting button that you push down with your foot to cut the hair around the barrel.
I like it better than Dyson, and its cheaper.

Cuddly Creek

Model: ZB3104 (White, 4th Gen) Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Why so many poor stars we love ours

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

We can't believe how poorly reviewed this stick vacuum has been reviewed. We haven't had any of the issues listed here and love how easy it is to use and pack away in small spaces. The sucktion could be better but come on it's a stick vacuum and very small

• 4 helpful votes

Model: ZB3116 (Deep Blue, 5th Gen) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Excellent addition to my busy household

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2018

I’ve used quite a few stick vacuums and this one is definitely the one that has impressed me most. It’s light and super easy to manoeuvre. The built in light makes sure you can see every little bit that needs to be vacuumed. Only gave it 4 stars as I wasn’t overly impressed with its performance on carpet, but works well on my rug.
It isn’t whisper quiet but I wouldn’t call it loud. It’s perfect to use after dinner around the dining table and kitchen. Battery life is about 20 minutes. Suction is impressive for such a light vacuum.

Mount Warrigal, New South Wales

• 1 comment
  • 5 answers

Model: ZB3113 (Dark Grey, 5th Gen) Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Lightweight Maneuverable Stick vac

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

The Electrolux Ergorapido 2 in 1 is brilliant. It's light, good battery life and easy to empty and charge. It has a powerhead that can be switched off if desired, and it easily separates for cleaning and emptying, whilst the main unit continues to charge. I'd recommend this to anyone, especially those with issues moving a full vacuum around.

Woorim

Model: ZB3113 (Dark Grey, 5th Gen) Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Can't Live without this product!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

This is the best upright 2 in 1 I have ever owned.
The charge does my whole 2 bedroom unit.
Will work on carpet and tiles. I just love the led lights on the foot. Great for when you may have a dark corner or under furniture where you are unable to see. The only negative I do have is it doesn't hold a lot in the waste canister. Have to continually empty it.
Quite expensive also. However it's one of those cases where you get what you pay for.

Model: ZB3013 (Tungsten, 3rd Gen) Date Purchased: Mar 2016

Pretty good but when battery dies, it's all over

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Good enough unit but replacement battery costs more than a comparable unit.
1 more thing going to landfill because the cost of keeping it is prohibitive.
Suction is pretty good. Doesn't really do corners or edges at all but generally okay. Now I have to write 8 more words. Cheers

Perth

• 13 helpful votes

Model: ZB3113 (Dark Grey, 5th Gen) Date Purchased: May 2018

Electrolux Ergorapido Games room warrior

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Our games room is separate from the house and we needed to clean the hard wooden floors as we have ducted in the main house. Trying to find a cheap reliable and quality product is very hit and miss with stick vacuums, we eventuality went to a "Choice magazine review" and the Electrolux Ergorapido was in a reasonable price range and a selected model from the magazine. The vacuum was easy to assemble and comes with an excellent charging station and tools. The suction head has an optional rotating brush that we found that when removed allowed better pick up of hard surfaces as we found the brush would flick and small objects like staples rather than allow to collect. With the vacuum on full power we are able to fully clean the whole games room (50 sqm) without recharging or loss of suction, but i do doubt the ability of the vacuum to run for 45 mins on full power.

Coffs harbour

Model: ZB3112AKB (Watermelon, 5th Gen) Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Spent $200 on this stick vacuum, brand new. It only lasted about 7 months before the battery stopped charging and bits broke off it. Won't be in a hurry to buy from electrolux again. But when it did work it was pretty good. You did have to take the head a part though each time as things would get caught up in it very easily.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Comments
Electrolux Official

Hi Bexx,
Rumana from Electrolux here.
If the issue you have raised is still not resolved at this time, can you please email me your contact details at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Rumana.
Thanks,
Rumana

Bundaberg

Model: ZB3013 (Tungsten, 3rd Gen) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Pet hair

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

I wanted something light and rechargeable that I could pick up pet hair with quickly on a daily basis. This one isn’t to bad, I have timber floors mostly and it works well on those. It’s not so effective on my older carpet, but I’m sure when I get a modern low pile carpet installed it’ll do the job well enough. It serves the purpose well when I want to give the floors a quick clean

Purchased at: Godfreys

Port Macquarie

• 7 answers

Verified Purchase Model: ZB3104 (White, 4th Gen) Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Love It

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

I have the white ZB3104 Ergorapido.
Great value for money, got it in the MY** online E*** store on sale.
Love the head LED lights which shows where the grime is.
Suction was surprisingly good, I think comparable with low model a Dy***.
Easy to empty even for a dummy like me.
There is a dust filter too.
Very light to push around, best on hard floors.
Battery does not last too long but it managed the bottom half of our house (2br & bathroom).
I keep it on charge all the time.
Great for quick bathroom hair, fluff vacuum ups & kitchen crumbs.

• 2 helpful votes

Model: ZB3103 (Juniper Berry, 3rd Gen) Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Rubbish

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Charge doesn't hold just useless
Very disappointed this is a fault these Vaccum had a decade ago. Why is it still occurring
How can companies knowingly make and sell defective products it's ridiculous.
These Vaccum are not cheap just disposable rubbish really I won't buy them ever again
Just rubbish
More so the good guys online don't back up this product

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Electrolux Official

Dear Louis B, Zaida of Electrolux here. Sorry to hear you're experiencing fault with the charger of your ZB3103 and would love the opportunity to assist. Could you please email us at customercare@e... read more »

1 of 27 pages

I haven't used the vacuum for ages but now it charges fine but doesnt pick up anything.I cleaned the head and checked everything. There was a mass of dust in the concertina part between the head and the dirt storage container but I dont think it could get sucked into the container. Very weird as it used to work well. Any ideas?

Libby asked on Nov 30, 2018

Answer this

I think that happened to me once and it was because there WAS a blockage...you need to find out exactly where.....it might be between the head and up a little further...it it's not sucking up and it's fully charged, it's definitely a blockage...hope this helps you Libby

Electrolux ergorapido el1010a is charging station needed or can it be charged with just plugin power supply alone?

JOHN asked on Nov 28, 2018

ZB3111B (Chocolate, 5th Gen)

Hi my ergorapido plus 2 in1 keeps cutting out. What is the problem and can it be fixed? Thanks

Margaret asked on Nov 17, 2018

Answer this

You will need to ensure the roller is free to move. Use your fingers to turn it loose in both directions and try again. Unless your battery is old this typically happens when the unit is not clean or just after cleaning the unit

See all 115 questions about Electrolux Ergorapido 2 in 1

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

ZB3104 (White, 4th Gen) ZB3112AKB (Watermelon, 5th Gen) ZB3113 (Dark Grey, 5th Gen) ZB3114 (Rose Gold, 5th Gen) ZB3230P (Pet Power, Burgundy Red, 5th Gen) ZB3107 (Dark Bordeaux, 5th Gen) ZB3116 (Deep Blue, 5th Gen) ZB3311 (Titan Blue) ZB3111B (Chocolate, 5th Gen) ZB3117G (Green, 5th Gen) ZB29 Series (2nd Generation) * ZB3012 (Watermelon Red, 3rd Gen) ** ZB3013 (Tungsten, 3rd Gen) * ZB3010 (Steel Blue, 3rd Gen) * ZB3004 (Ice White, 3rd Gen) * ZB28 Series (1st Generation) * ZB3003AG (Antique Grey, 3rd Gen) ** ZB3103 (Juniper Berry, 3rd Gen) ** APOPI1 (Princesses Rule, Ltd Ed., 3rd Gen) *
Price (RRP) $345 $295 $295 $299 $344 $299 $299 $299 $204
Charging Time 4hours 4hours 4hours 4hours 4hours 4hours 4hours 4hours 4hours 4hours
Running Time 37minutes 37minutes 37minutes 37minutes 48minutes 37minutes 37minutes 37minutes 37minutes 28minutes 24minutes 37minutes
Bin Capacity 0.7L 0.7L 0.7L 0.7L 0.7L 0.5L 0.7L 0.4L 0.7L 0.7L 0.7L 0.7L 0.7L 0.7L 0.7L 0.7L 0.7L 0.5L 0.7L
Weight 4.2kg 4.4kg 4.2kg 4.2kg 4kg 4.3kg 3.94kg 3.94kg 3.94kg 4.02kg 4.03kg 4kg 3.94kg
Battery Type 14.4 18v 18v Li-ION 18v 18v Li-ION 18v Li-ION 18 18v Li-ION 18v Li-ION 18v Li-ION 12v Ni-MH 12v Ni-MH 10.8v 18v Li-ION
Release Date Apr 2014 Apr 2014 Apr 2014 Apr 2014 Apr 2014 Apr 2014
Replaced By ZB3112AKB (Watermelon, 5th Gen) ZB3103 (Juniper Berry, 3rd Gen) ZB3113 (Dark Grey, 5th Gen)

* Discontinued
** Replaced by another product
The main difference between these models is generation, colour