Melbourne

Model: Origin (ZUF4301OR) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Good suction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

Read lots of review saying suction good so I bought. Yes suction very very good plus long cort. If u turn it into level 5, your carpet also can suck up. But....the rode not like a dog will follow you smoothly...overall good..
They have 4 type of model . May see which model you like

Model: Animal Allergy (ZUF4303PET) Date Purchased: Aug 2017

not bad

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

I shopped for a new vacuum with intent of bagless as thats what hubby prefers where as I prefer bags. SO I went with this one as we have a golden Retriever and dog hair everywhere. Cleans up well, happy with that...but not happy with the dust going everywhere when emptying. I suspected this so I use my old one as it still works then I use this one on carpets to get the fur up....

Melbourne

Model: Animal Allergy (ZUF4303PET) Date Purchased: Mar 2015

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2017

Yes I am quite happy with the performance and suction, it did work quite good until now even after keeping it for two years, I usually use it in my carpet and tile floor and have n fr had issue with this, it is also very easy to clean and keep , the manuever is superb

Model: Animal Allergy Power (ZUF4307ACT) Date Purchased: May 2017

Light and easy to use.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

I am very happy with this machine. Reasonably quiet, I have half carpet and half tile and 3 cats. Gets rid of the hair with ease turbo head is fantastic and the normal attachment is great for the tiles, and i use the little brunch on the couch, very light to use ,easy to empty and clean.

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Purchase Model: Animal Allergy Pro (ZUF4305AF) Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Excellent Vacuum Cleaner and Very Good Value for Money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

I highly recommend this vacuum cleaner. It has powerful suction that is adjustable depending on the surface you are cleaning. It's lightweight and easy to maneuver. It's also a breeze to empty and operate. I can honestly say that it is the best vacuum cleaner I have ever owned! And great value for money.

Tasmania

Model: Animal Allergy (ZUF4303PET) Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Strong suction, easy to use, love it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

I love it. I got it on sale at Harvey Norman as they price matched Myer.
It has a great suction and is easy to adjust for couches and rugs.
Easy to empty. Hard floor and carpet. The multitool is excellent for hard to reach places and the car.
Highly recommend.

Model: Animal Allergy (ZUF4303PET) Date Purchased: Jul 2017

New Electrolux Replaces My Dinosaur Electrolux

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Ok Where do I start this Vacuum is amazing the suction is Fantastic and you can have levels 1 to 5. I love seeing the amount of dust and dirt that shows up in my very easy to pull out canister. I can vacuum my whole house from the one PowerPoint with the extra long cord..... I absolutely LOVE my new Vacuum

Auckland

• 1 question

Model: Origin (ZUF4301OR) Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Love it - so easy to use.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Light to carry, easy to use & really quiet too. It moves with ease & easy to lift & move around, even up stairs. the suction is fantastic, & gets the job done fast.
We have a blend of tiles & carpeted floors & just love this vacuum cleaner. Its the best we've had in a very long time.

Model: Classic (ZUF4202EU) Date Purchased: May 2017

Suck it up!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2017

I am so happy with my new purchase. It performs well and has good level of suction power produced by internal motor. Easy of manoeuvrability is a key highlight here. It's weight is manageable and easily fits in to tight spaces. Packs away conveniently and with ease. Simple to clean.

Model: Animal Allergy (ZUF4303PET) Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Absolutely in love with my new vacuum cleaner!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

Best purchase I’ve ever made! So happy with my Electrolux animal allergy vacuum! Was fairly cheap (bought on sale) at good guys for $400. And for months now I’ve been loving how clean our floors look!
Not only does it clean like a dream, I love the multiple cleaning settings and the easy to empty carton.
Easy to handle and the extendable handle makes my life easier and doesn’t strain my back to clean.
Thanks Electrolux!

Burnie, Tasmania

• 3 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

Model: Origin (ZUF4301OR) Date Purchased: Sep 2017

EXCELLENT product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2017

Extremely happy with this vacuum cleaner, before I purchased my new vacuum, I had a small stick cleaner that had good suction but no power head, so I always felt that my floors and carpets where not as clean as they should be, and I put that theory to test with my new ELECTROLUX ULTRAFLEX ALLERGY Vacuum cleaner, it came with powerhead plus normal floor tool and brush etc, I turned it on and seriously within a few seconds of turbo cleaning my vacuum barrel was nearly half full of dirt and dust because the suction is so strong plus my old vacuum just wasn't doing its job. The suction on this new vacuum is strong it sometimes gets stuck on the carpet if you going against its grain but the upside is it picks up all the inground dirt from below the carpet, you can see it happening right before your eyes because as you drag the cleaning power head over the carpet you can see it lifting the carpet slightly, thats a good sign to me as its showing its getting right down to the bottom of the carpet. I got my cleaner on sale however at full price its still certainly worth the money, big thumbs up from me, plus Electrolux is a brand I always favor.

sydney

Private message

Verified Purchase Model: Animal Allergy Power (ZUF4307ACT) Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Epic Fail

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

The facts:
Purchased the Ultraflex in July 2017. Initial performance was extremely good on rugs, carpet and timber floors. After a month of light use the power head would surge five or six times and shut down the entire vacuum. Problem got worse.
Electrolux were good, and promptly replaced the entire machine when informed of the problem in September.

Brand new machine, but same problem out of the box! Machine went to a service centre in October, power head was deemed faulty, and a new head shipped within a few days.

Incredibly, the new head failed in exactly the same manner within a day!!

Clearly there is a systemic fault with the power heads that Electrolux don't have a clue on how to fix it, other than shipping yet another power head in the hope it will work reliably.

This is a real shame as when the machine works, it works very well. BUT with three power head failures in about as many months we will be getting a refund and looking at alternatives. My advice, DO NOT BUY THIS MACHINE.

Model: Animal Allergy Pro (ZUF4305AF) Date Purchased: Oct 2017

dont buy from Godfreys

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

bought this machine 3 weeks ago on line from Godfreys then it just stopped working, used approx 12 times on carpet did the job.
Phoned the Godfreys help desk they told me to cut the plug off then take a photo of this for them.
Another item for the land fill
They would send me a replacement " as a gesture of goodwill " Ended up asking for a refund still not recived.

Have used Electrolux before alwasy thought they are a good brand so very disappointed

Model: Animal Allergy Pro (ZUF4305AF) Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Best vacuum I have ever used

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

Hands down the best vacuum I have ever used. Amazing suction, excellent bagless function, great looking glass lets you see how much dirt is being collected, allows you to focus on bad spots of carpet until totally clean. Very quiet. Way better than the dysons I have used. I can't believe the suction this has. It has sucked dust out of the carpet the last vacuum could never touch. Very impressed.

• 5 comments
  • 7 questions
  • 13 answers
  • 48 helpful votes

Model: Origin (ZUF4301OR) Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Great Suction Of Electrolux ZUF4301OR

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Bought this little vacuum to replace my old Electrolux. The size is good for small storage space and has long cord,
This is a cyclonic bagless vacuum cleaner that is powerful.
It can really suck the amount of dust in my bedroom far better than my old Electrolux.
Disposing the dust is as easy as the push of the slot at the bottom of the bin.
It has a long hose. However, it always kinked and I guess due to the material used for the hose.
Overall, i recommend this little beauty

Verified Purchase Model: Animal Allergy (ZUF4203PET) Date Purchased: Feb 2016

Turbo Head Epic Fail

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

I bought the Animal Allergy ZUF4203PET vacuum cleaner in February 2016 and it was fine for the main task I wanted it for, i.e. picking up dog hair from the two large rugs in my living room. (The rest of the house has tiles or polished boards.) It was lightweight, easy to use and easy to empty the barrel. But now the Turbo head isn't working properly and there doesn't seem to be any way to take it apart to clean it. It looks like a new head is quite expensive! The Dyson machine I had before was more expensive to buy than the Electrolux, and the ZUF4203 had good reviews, so I got that instead. Regretting it now. The Dyson head was easier to clean.

Purchased at: Appliances Online

Comments
Electrolux Official

Hi JAC, Leslie from Electrolux here. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Electrolux ZUF4203PET. If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at custo... read more »

SYDNEY

• 3 answers
  • 19 helpful votes

Model: Animal Allergy (ZUF4203PET) Date Purchased: Jul 2014

Bagless Brilliance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

Love this vacuum cleaner. Have had Dyson's for many years but find it very frustrating cleaning the barrel each time. The Electrolux is a great substitute. Strong suction but, as importantly, empties so easily. Has it's own dirt compartment which is easy to open for removal. All filters are easily accessible for cleaning and spare parts are available online or in store. The cord is really long which is a bonus. The only downside is that the vacuum fills up quickly due to its smallish size. We have two dogs and live at the bottom of a long, gravel driveway though so dust and dog fur is excessive.

Verified Purchase Model: Allergy (ZUF4201OR) Date Purchased: Mar 2016

Very high maintenance & costly vacuum cleaner with a worthless warranty!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

I would not recommend this vacuum cleaner due to the fact the multiple filters require cleaning out after every single use and require replacement on a regular basis at great expense. There are four filters which require removal and cleaning, and believe me, unless you clean them all after every single use, you will run into problems. The inside of the machine will get caked in dust and your house will be filled with the stench of dust as you vacuum. The most crucial filter is made from cardboard, which requires washing out with water, which understandably quickly destroys it and it is not cheap to replace. We owned our cleaner for 18months, regularly cleaning out all the filters every 6 weeks. One year in we replaced all the filters with new. Six months on we sent the cleaner back to Electrolux due to the extreme dustiness we were experiencing. We were simply told we were not maintaining it well enough! What a waste of hard earned money!!!! Electrolux have since discontinued this machine, which is a good decision in my opinion.

Model: Animal Allergy (ZUF4303PET) Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Powerful enough and value for money

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Powerful enough, great suction. Downside is you need to clean the dust our every time you vacuum as it seems affect on the suction. Value for money. I had a Dyson vacuum clear that is very expensive and heavy. The vacuum clearer is easy to use due to light weight and compact design.

Daceyville, New South Wales, Australia

Model: Green (ZUFG4201OR) Date Purchased: Aug 2016

great vac.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

great suction although doesn't last long enough.
having to clean it out after every vacuum.
it's quiet which is a bonus. easy to maneuver however quite heavy to get up stairs while vacuuming the stairs.
i vac my whole house ....(large 3 bedroom, 2 story) but sometimes have to stop halfway to empty
and then at times it must need to cool down because it won't turn back on but works again later (which can be quite annoying).

1 of 8 pages