• 1 comment

Model: Origin (ZUF4301OR) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Power issues blamed on filters

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

After less than 1 year of use we sent back due to the power not working properly. The automatic winder would wind by itself after just a few months and eventually the power would only work when fully extended, but had to be held out. When brought in under the 5 year warranty dust in the filters was the reason for the cord damage! Not impressed and will certainly not purchase an electrolux in the future.

Purchased at: Noel Leeming

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Electrolux Official

Hi SsF, Rumana from Electrolux here. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Vacuum. We would love the opportunity to discuss the concern. If you wish to discuss this further p... read more »

Thanks Rumana. We have already sent to electolux and it will not be covered by warranty and have had to pay $62 for that. Have already discussed with "customer service" and after that experience will chose not to purchase this brand again.

Adelaide

Model: Origin (ZUF4301OR) Date Purchased: Apr 2016

Great for pet hair

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

Love this vacuum, I've had it for over 2 years. Easy to use, fantastic suction, picks up stubborn pet hair. Simple to retrieve something that accidentally gets sucked up. Not very noisy, long cord, simple to empty the barrel. Don't have to rinse the filters very often either. Can recommend, value for money.

Verified Purchase Model: Animal Allergy (ZUF4303PET) Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Powerful, clean any surface

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

I have this for almost 9 months now replacing the noisy Hoover. Suction power is so good so I only need to set at 2/5 on wooden floor and 3/5 on carpet (med thick), meaning less noise & electricity. Less noisy than replaced Hoover so now my 5yo son can still play while I am vacuuming. I love the longer cord too. Barrel capacity is not too big so for my fortnightly uses I need to empty it half way through the vacuuming.

Purchased at: RetraVision

Wairoa

Model: Allergy (ZUF4201OR) Date Purchased: Aug 2016

Warranty Service GREAT!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

I was very disappointed, but I have since changed my mind. I replaced my ten year old Miele vacuum (which still worked) with this bagless Electrolux, hoping to save on purchasing bags. The Electrolux is a bit of work to maintain cleaning and replacing filters. I've had it two years and the power switch would not work. Luckily, I did save my proof of purchase. I contacted Electrolux and they arranged a courier and picked it up the following day. I got it back repaired a day later! I guess you just have to weigh the pros and cons of a bagged machine to a bagless. As far as cleaning it works great! Thank you Electrolux for your service.

Model: Animal Allergy Power (ZUF4307ACT) Date Purchased: Sep 2017

absolutely terrible.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

We Have a small home and this vacum cuts out and overheats constantly even on a wooden floor. I contacted the service centre who blamed my wool rug for the fault so the issue is still not resolved . Worst vacum cleaner ever. I will not be recommending this vacum to anyone.

Model: Origin (ZUF4301OR) Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Cleans perfectly from all corners

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

This Vacuum cleaner cleans every corner efficiently and cleanly. I would definitely recommend buying this product to interested buyers. having been using for over 3 months closely. Another best feature is this cleaner is bagless and has speed variations. I bought this in Appliances Online, quickly delivered on placing the order.

Purchased at: Appliances Online

North Ryde

• 2 helpful votes

Model: Animal Allergy Pro (ZUF4305AF) Date Purchased: May 2018

Excellent suction, read the reviews very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Excellent suction, read the reviews very helpful, this one has a black handle some come with a white handle and the position of the handle is under not on top, I think it is better. Little hard to use. I have been using this vacuum for one month and the hose is easier to handle not so stiff. very long cord. A helpful tool is an adapter to switch to the older style, round tubing, so you can use them.

Purchased at: Appliances Online

Model: Animal Allergy Pro (ZUF4305AF) Date Purchased: May 2018

Fantastic vaccum for poeple with pets

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

Highly recommend this vaccum for anyone with pets. It's a winner!
Easy to use, lightweight, small and compact. If you have allergies or children and looking for an effective cleaning solution, then you must consideer this produst, you won't be disappointed. In terms of avlue for money, the vaccum was very affordable when comparred to other similar products.

Model: Animal Allergy Power (ZUF4207ACT) Date Purchased: Mar 2016

Great vacuum cleaner.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

It’s a very powerful and reliable vacuum cleaner. We use it to vacuum our tile, timber floors and carpet. It also works very well with pet fur. We used this vacuum cleaner to clean our mattress and it picked up very fine dust from our 3 months old mattress. We are very happy with it.

James Town

• 3 helpful votes

Model: Animal Allergy Power (ZUF4307ACT) Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Good suckin power

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

We just upgraded our up right bag vac with this vac because it was putting dust every where and way to Hervey compaired to this model! It has great cleaning power and gets under places our old vac couldn't get to. It also wasn't bad on price too and are very happy with it

Purchased at: Kmart

Burnie

Model: Animal Allergy (ZUF4303PET) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

This is my first bagless vacuum. At first I was apprehensive moving away from the previous barrel machine with motorized power head, but after the first use I was more than happy with its performance. There is a certain pleasure found in watching just how much dog hair and general stuff this machine sucks up as it is in action.

Smithfield

Model: Origin (ZUF4301OR) Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Bought this because the old one spat out dust

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2018

We decided it was time last year to upgrade our old vacuum with one that would put less dust back into the air. This one is fantastic and keeps the majority of the dust in the catcher. No bags required too so no added costs when having to empty the unit out

Perth

Model: Animal Allergy (ZUF4303PET) Date Purchased: Dec 2015

very useful

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

I purchased this vacuum because is asthmatic and I wanted to make sure that his room is free from dust. it is a strong vacuum and doesn't make a cloud of dust behind it. the only problem is that I had to change the filter because it was full of dust in such a short time even after washing it and following the instructions. Also it is a multi floor surface vacuum but when it comes to wooden floors/tiles the suction is too strong which makes it hard to push the handle.

Brisbane

• 2 comments
  • 8 helpful votes

Model: Classic (ZUF4202EU) Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Not very Happy

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

We brought our Electrolux from a masters near us just before they closed down, the first few vacuumed I thought that the vacuumed was amazing, however soon after it stopped having a good suction, takes forever to clean the house with a vacuum that doesn’t work properly, will definitely not buy An Electrolux again!

Purchased at: Masters Home Improvement

Comments
Electrolux Official

Hi C.BLack, Tania from Electrolux here. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised about the Electrolux vacuum cleaner. If you wish to discuss this further please ... read more »

Model: Animal Allergy Pro (ZUF4305AF) Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Attachments broke almost instantly

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

It's powerful but the pet-hair attachment broke almost straight away and service to get a new one sent out was painfully slow, then the second one broke as well! Wouldn't recommend at all the motor seems to have packed in now as well so we'll have to buy a new one but will go for a different brand.

Comments
Electrolux Official

Hi SMcc,
Kathy from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Vacuum
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Kathy.
Thanks,
Kathy

Wollongong

• 2 answers

Model: Animal Allergy Power (ZUF4307ACT) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Great so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

I have only had this cleaner for a short time but so far it has been great the suction is amazing the dust catched is easy to empty and all filters are easily accesed
I puchased it with the electric turbo head and find it fantastic we have dogs and it removes all hair from the carpet with ease.
I would highley recommend it over the Dyson i had previously.

Darwin

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: Green (ZUFG4201OR) Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Good vacuum cleaner

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

We bought this vacuum cleaner 2 years back. The suction is just perform for a home and it was pretty silent.
I would like to thank the customer service for the excellent services they provided everytime I had issues.
The wheels of the base would come off, but customer service immediately replaced it new one.

Model: Classic (ZUF4202EU) Date Purchased: Oct 2014

good all rounder

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

best on hard floors. Struggles a bit with dog hair on rugs. easy to empty and see when it is full. good movement around furniture and has a long handle to reach right under beds and couches etc. Head gets right up close to skirting boards making cleaning easier without having to change heads all the time

Perth

Model: Origin (ZUF4301OR) Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Frustrating vacuum - high maintenance

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

After my last Dyson, I bought the Electrolux Ultraflex, and what a huge contrast in performance! The Electrolux constantly loses suction, overheats and switches itself off, and half the time I am unable to even complete vacuuming our small home - which is unbelievably frustrating! I have called customer service, and they have told me to clean my filters, however I seem to need to clean the filters very frequently. Previous vacuums I have owned have been much lower maintenance, requiring filters to be cleaned only 6 monthly (whilst maintaining suction). Electrolux claim the model sucks up more dirt than other models, and whilst this may be the case, it comes at a cost - much more filter cleaning/ replacing than your average vacuum. Next vacuum will be a lower maintenance model. It's too frustrating having your vacuum stop halfway through the house, and only being able to complete the job 24 hours after cleaning/ drying the filters.

Bonnyrigg

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: Origin (ZUF4301OR) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Great vacuum for the price

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

Very happy with the performance of this vacuum, it has a powerful and strong suction and is a fraction of the price of brands such as Dyson. It's not necessarily light but not heavy, and relatively okay to maneuver but the only drawback is the wheel design as they are not the flexible for turning and sometimes require a bit of patience. We vacuum carpet floors of a two bedroom apartment and it does the job well.

1 of 10 pages

Someone sucked up water with my 2018 Electrolux ultra flex and now the brush won’t spin. Any ideas?

Amanda Barbee asked on Oct 26, 2018

Classic (ZUF4202EU)

Where does the rubber seal fit on the Classic ZUF4202EU? I opened the back to check the filter and also the other filter when it had stopped sucking so I am not sure where the rubber seal fits Can anyone help me Kerryn

Kez asked on Oct 14, 2018

Answer this

Hi Kez,
Julie from Electrolux here.
We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised about the vacumm.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Julie.
Thanks,
Julie

My Electrolux Ultraflex (two days old and just put together) does not have an easy opening dustbin. I have not turned it on yet with power, but realise that the dustbin when removed and held upright, with the orange hand clip engaged, will not drop the bottom lid open. The locking pin is in correct position to allow opening, but there is no way (without using force) that it can be opened. I would like to use the machine but realise that I will not be able to if I can't empty it. Olease, any suggestions?

Elizabeth asked on Sep 09, 2018

See all 27 questions about Electrolux Ultraflex

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

Origin (ZUF4301OR) Animal Allergy (ZUF4303PET) Animal Allergy Pro (ZUF4305AF) Animal Allergy Power (ZUF4307ACT) Animal Allergy (ZUF4203PET) ** Animal Allergy Pro (ZUF4205AF) ** Allergy (ZUF4201OR) ** Animal Allergy Power (ZUF4207ACT) ** Classic (ZUF4202EU) * Green (ZUFG4201OR) *
Price (RRP) $399 $459 $529 $699 $549 $649 $449 $799 $399 $299
Type Bagless Bagless Bagless Bagless Bagless Bagless Bagless Bagless Bagless Bagless
Power 1600W 1600W 1600W 1600W
Bin Capacity 1.7L 1.7L 1.7L 1.7L 1.7L 1.7L 1.7L 1.7L 1.7L 1.7L
Weight 5.31kg 5.31kg 5.31kg 5.4kg 5.4kg 5.4kg 5.4kg 5.4kg 5.4kg 5.4kg
HEPA Filter Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Turbo Nozzle Accessory No AeroPro Turbo Yes No AeroPro Turbo AeroPro Turbo No No No
Hard Floor Nozzle Accessory No No Yes Yes No Yes No Yes No
Floor Nozzle AeroPro Extreme AeroPro Extreme AeroPro Extreme PowerPro motorised AeroPro Extreme AeroPro Extreme AeroPro Extreme PowerPro motorised AeroPro Extreme
Release Date Nov 2014 Nov 2014 Nov 2014
Replaced By Animal Allergy (ZUF4303PET) Animal Allergy Pro (ZUF4305AF) Origin (ZUF4301OR) Animal Allergy Power (ZUF4307ACT)

* Discontinued
** Replaced by another product
The main difference between these models is included attachments, generation