gps never receives signal

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

From the day that i bought it, the GPS has never received a signal nor worked. The so called help I receive from these guys is gibberish, with instructions that are not in sync with my unit. Given a replacement unit that was worse than the original. Who pays for all the installs and stuffing around....ME. Stay away from this product and by a reputable brand as I should have done, and will do next.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Alex, Mate, We assisted you since day 1 you raised an issue with the unit, provided you with Troubleshooting steps and also how to configure the GPS as this is not like google maps that is au... read more »

good little unit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Excellent item,good communication, order dispatched and received in good time, its working well good phone help to get me over a few setup issues i had, thank you. Regards Doug.

Comments
Elinz Official

Verified Customer

This is a perfect dash cam and good price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

I just Purchased a dash cam, it is very easy to install, easy to use. Good price. I am so satisfied and would recommend Elinz.

Comments
Elinz Official

Happy Customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Purchased a dash cam, easy to install, easy to use. Good price.
I am a very happy customer and would recommend Elinz

Comments
Elinz Official

headlamps

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2018

I just bought two headlamps from Elinz. I've been looking for a replacement for a favourite lamp that I lost. Elinz delivered. So happy with the lights just what I wanted and they were delivered so quickly and so well packaged. I'd definitely buy from them again. Jack

Comments
Elinz Official

Verified Customer

Excellent light bar. Brilliant white light.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

I purchased a 23 inch LED light bar Philips flood spot combo, 3 rows. What a fantastic product. I absolutely love it. It is used in conjunction with my old 23" light bar but totally dominates it with its brilliant white light. Arrived in 4 working days. Packaging was excellent. I'll be back!!

Comments
Elinz Official

Sunshine Coast

• 1 comment
Private message

Elinz dash cam proved I wasn't at fault!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

Last Christmas my wife bought me the Elinz HD camera pack with rear view cube cam. On 19/06/18 A landcruiser ran a red filter light, straight into my path. I hit him at 70kmh, my ute is a complete write off. He said he had a green light. I said I had a dash cam

Comments
Elinz Official

Thank you very much for your feedback, We are sorry to hear about the accident. Good thing you have a dash cam footage that can be presented as evidence in cases like this. Do take care Andy on other road trips. Cheers!

Seems the rest of my post didn't get published.

Hi Andy,

Thank you for reporting this. We will check on this but it could also be on the time the comment was written or edited that some words have been removed.cheers.

crookwell

• 1 question
Private message

The product is very good and of good quality.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

Camera and rear view camera are so clear more than I expected for the price, Rear view camera cable not long enough to reach centre of dash of my courser .[ I wonder if they make a short lead to add.] Top communication I am very pleased with great quality and service.Thanks you very much.

Comments
Elinz Official

Great company!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

I definitely rate this company and their products, my family have bought from here before and it’s always quality. The communication they provide is excellent, they will always keep in touch with shipping and if there’s anything you need.

Comments
Elinz Official

More than I exspected the product is excellent in all aspects

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

This camera and cables are all truck quality heavy duty plugs are the best ever and price lower than I expected for such a great unit for the price I will be recommending to all caravan freands.

Comments
Elinz Official

Quality all round

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Quality rear view camera. Quality price and excellent delivery time. Item arriving quicker than expected. Thanks Elinz you are quality all round.
The service from this company is to be commended. In an age where old fashioned courtesy is no longer a custom,
I can only say Elinz has it all

Comments
Elinz Official

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

The pricing of the item was very competitive, the quality of the Camera was pretty good, the time from purchase to delivery was probably the fastest I have experienced. I got a phone call the following day from payment to verify my purchase and to check how delivery was to be made. Fantastic!

Comments
Elinz Official

Works perfectly and was delivered promptly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

The camera I got for reversing up to my boat and caravan is ideal it is so small the it almost invisible but gives a very clear wide view

Comments
Elinz Official

product and price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

I found the battery charger to be the best (highest amp)without a large price. Delivery was prompt and very well packed.

Comments
Elinz Official

• 1 comment

To be what is expected

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

How wonderful to shop on line and to not only receive a quality product but have your order confirmed before despatch and then have it arrive in a rural town in less than a week. Outstanding

Comments
Elinz Official

I was very pleased with both the product and the service. The only negative from me would be the narrow range of goods you currently are offering. Regardless, I will always check your site first.
Cheers
Lou

Hi Lou,
Thank you for your reply. If you have any product suggestions do let us know by sending us an email. We'd be very happy to assist you. Cheers!

Fantastic service - the best I’ve ever received!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2018

Elinz are repeatedly the most fantastic retailer to deal with. I’ve had great help and such quick, helpful, thoughtful response. Clearly real people, not robots. Delighted!

Comments
Elinz Official

The item i brought does the job nicely good screen size jet to conect reverse camera as no instruct

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

Very satisfied with the despatch of item received with in a couple of days price is compatible with other item's

Comments
Elinz Official

Thank you very much for your feedback, we are glad to hear that you are delighted with our service/ product. if you require further help do let us know and we'll be happy to assist.

Perth

• 2 answers
  • 7 helpful votes

Rear View Mirror / Monitor

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

It is not always convenient to have rear view display on the dash or temporarily attached. This unit suits my rig perfectly.
After removing original rear view mirror, this unit simply fits on the stub and does not affect forward vision; & giving a choice of three camera views via a remote control. Viewing is as easy as looking into the rear view mirror location. Great product, great communication if you need to contact Elinz. I can recommend this product

Comments
Elinz Official

Shiping times are too long

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

I am very happy with the accident camera that I bought from Elinz. The only problem was the delivery time. 2 - 3 weeks on both the items purchased.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Peter, Thank you for the feedback. The postage wait time is dependent on the area you are in,if you are in WA, Postage from Vic takes a max of 8 days for Australia post.you can check with us a... read more »

brisbane

• 1 question

Excellent products

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

I have purchased a few different products of your and all have been great , although the dash cam mount did break I have managed to glue it on and all is good again , delivered on time and great value

Comments
Elinz Official

Thank you very much for your feedback, we are glad to hear that you are delighted with our service/ product. Please check with us via email about the broken mount so we can have it replaced for you.

1 of 12 pages

I have a elinz dcgps dual 32gb 2 1/2 screen camera works fine. Can I switch off the screen off as its too bright at night? Thank you Jon

JON WILLIS asked on Jul 15, 2018

Answer this

Hi Jon, that is a good question , i thought the same about the screen been a little bright on night driving . In short I dont know and will have a look at the instructions again and/ or ring Elinz on 1800 881 773 for help on this. If we cant dull the screen manually we could consider attaching a piece of window tint to the screen.
Regards Doug.

Hi Jon and Douglas,

Thank you for your query. The unit has a lamp setting that you can turn OFF and ON, the lamp settings enable the unit to see during night times. If the screen is too bright it can disabled or adjust resolution under settings. If you need an updated copy of the user manual, Please send us an email, we'd be happy to assist.

I have 2 Elinz dash cams and they are both now continually turning on and of all the time while driving along and now on one of them when going into reverse the screen wont change to full revers screen, any idea why? Brent

Brent E asked on Jul 12, 2018

Hi Brent,

Thank you for your query on this matter. Please check the setting on the camera for the reversing camera, there should be an option to set the reversing camera to full screen when turned ON. To further assist you on the matter please send us an email and include your order number so we can specifically check which unit you have. we can also send you an updated user manual for them if needed. cheers.

My newly purchased dash cam seems to be working fine, but I can't download the videos I saved from the memory card to my computer. They all seem to have a lock on them. What do I do?

Nikki asked on Jul 08, 2018

Hi Nikki,

Thank you for your query. If you are accessing the video while directly connected to a pc from the dash cam, please turn OFF the G sensor from the dash cam as if that is ON the videos will have that lock sign for security. Once you have turned off the G sensor, you can try downloading the videos again. If the issue still persist after doing this, please let us know.