Great item and price.Delivery was pain free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Site was easy to navigate and item description was spot on.Instructions on fit up had little to work on but the online chat fixed that

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi George,

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad that you are happy with our service and product.

Wollongong

• 1 comment

Good Product - Good Communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

These earbuds , from Elinz, are just the shot,,,and easy to set-up and have a great sound. The ear-loop is pliable enough that one doesn't have to 'thread' one's ear through a hoop.
Elinz were prompt to reply to a question of mine - I thank you Elinz.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Nick,

My pleasure - just giving credit where credit is due...Cheers.

Hi Nick,

We appreciate it very much. Thank you.

Good service from Elinz

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

I was after a spare part for a car DVD player. The salesperson was so helpful, returned my calls and emails in a timely fashion and got the right part delivered in record time. Thank you.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Dinah.

Car Entertainment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

We are very satisfied with the purchase we made through Elinz , price was good and the delivery time was spit , great job to everyone at Elinz

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Houndy,

great torch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Delivered quickly, exactly as ordered.
I already have two others, so knew what to expect.
No surprises product as ordered.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Christine,

Seaton, SA

Vacuum sealer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

good easy access to the product i needed and satisfied with the speed of delivery and quality of product. Also a good price.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Peter,

Dash cam

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

Looks good, like the size and the 2 cameras , have it mounted in front of the mirror with the rear camera vision just bellow the mirror.
Recommend buying the optional constant connection kit @ $18 so always recording .

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Lindsay,
Thank you for your positive feedback on the product. We are glad that you are happy with the purchase and the service we provided. We also appreciate the recommendation in purchasing the hard wire kit.

Excellent Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

.Very competitive pricing,fast dispatch, fast. delivery, good warranty easy to install and comprehensive installation instructions.Excellent monitor as well as clear vision cameras.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Heinz,
Thank you for the positive review, We are glad that you are very satisfied with our service and product.

24v to 12v converter

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

The converter is very well made and designed easy to install. Price was great and delivery very fast and well packed.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Craig,

top quilty product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

good price;; didn't wait long;; yes;;; very imprest with light. will buy again to suit another car we have .

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Dawso,

Extremely happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Purchased 4 DVD headrest units. There purchasing process was excellent. Their communication was outstanding and follow up due to a small issue was fantastic. The delivery was very fast. I will definitely use them again.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Geoff,

Very happy with our purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

Delivered promply and they were very easy to deal with. Only bother is having to write 20 words minimum for this reveiw

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Heather,
Thank you for the positive review, We are glad that you are happy with the service we provided.

Cessnock, NSW

An amazing dashcam, highly recommend Thank You AAA

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

I bought this dash cam because the store prices we to high and I'm glad I did the quality is amazing, postage was super fast, after sales service was excellent as well, will definitely be back for other electronics guys, Thanks

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Shaun,
Thank you very much for your feedback, we are glad to hear that you are delighted with our service/ product.

The Camera DCAT308-32GB

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

This was so simple to Install and set up, I also called their Office and spoke to a Rep about the Hard Wired Install Kit rather than use the Cigarette Lighter, I had the new Kit within 4 Day's to have it delivered, It took about 20 Mins to rewire the Dash to fit the kit, it was Painless and works like a treat..!

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Keith,

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Item came with good and safe packing and in good condition.
Perfect and cheap product than buying from shop. Worked good

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Kiran,

Excellent speaker - Great communication - Fantastic customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

My blue tooth speaker arrived quite timely with tracking. The speaker is exactly as described and works perfectly, I love it. The guys at Elinz informed me how and where the parcel was through transit (so did Aust Post). And the customer service has been fantastic.
Thanks Guys

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi David,

Dash cam

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Excellent product, quality of the video is great and so easy to setup, very good price overall very happy with unit

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Bob,

Top service and delivered on time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

No problems at all with purchase or delivery time product seems to be functioning perfectly will definitely use them again in the future

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Steve,

Its a very good investment to have

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Best dash cam ever and best quality I was so impressed i purchased two units and will recommend this product to my friends and relatives

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Sam,

Verified Customer

A great firm to do business with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

I bought a dash cam from Elinz and then I wanted to change it for a more expensive unit. They arranged for a reply paid voucher for me to return the unit at no cost me Then sent me the new Unit. They are very professional Thank you

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Ian,

1 of 13 pages

How do I turn IR on my headrest dvd player?

Kaylee B asked on Sep 01, 2018

Hi Kaylee,

Thank you for your inquiry .

For the wireless headphones, please make sure that you have turned on the “IR transmission” on the headrest dvd player first,
please press on “ IR-TX” on the remote control, and select either channel A or channel B on the screen, then tune in the channel on the headphone to channel A or B as accordingly. Please also make sure that you have put battery into the remote.

If you require further assistance you can email us on sales@elinz.com.au so that we can provide additional steps to get your issue resolved.

ELINZ TEAM

How do I stop my Elinz D321M17 from seeking even when the signal is strong?

Lyn F asked on Aug 25, 2018

Hi Lyn ,

Thank you for your query.
can we please try checking if the AF/TA function is ON from the unit. make sure its OFF. this can be seen under the radio menu, if you need further guidance, do send us an email. We'll be happy to assist.

hi
where do i find the radio menu please
i have looked everyone

Hi, we have 2 headrest DVD players in the car. 1 has stopped working and the error message says ‘no disc’. The same discs work on the 2nd headrest fine. We have selected DVD/AV/TV and it still won’t read. Any ideas please? We are travelling & need a reply ASAP please!

Penny H asked on Jul 31, 2018

Answer this

Penny, my only suggestion is to buy a unit from a reputable company and NOT a ELINZ unit. I have had countless issues with their products and any conversation that you have with them involves "restart to factory specs the unit' or "send it back for a service check" all done at your cost.

Hi Penny,
Thank you for raising the issue with us. it could be an issue with the lense not able to read. have you tried multiple DVD's and still doing the same thing? If it does. Please send us an email to sales@elinz.com.au about the issue so we can pursue warranty claim for it. The replacement process will be advised once we receive your email. Cheers.

We have had our headrests for over two years, so I assume out of warranty? Yes, we have tried multiple dvd’s & all say the same :( we’ll clean the lense thouroughly and try again. Alex: I have no complaints about our Elinz product, they have worked very well for us, until now.