Port Kennedy, WA

• 5 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Built in DVD head rests.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Overall we are extremely happy with our purchase from Elinz, with their fast delivery, great prices but most importantly brilliant customer service.
These head rests are brilliant, they are easy to use and the kids love them, making long drives a lot easier and entertaining.
The wireless head phones and games make for a very quiet trip.
The only down side was the instructions aren’t very useful when it comes to installing them, however after emailing Elinz, they emailed back a video that made it so easy.

Comments
Elinz Official

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

i had a the windscreen bracket for my camera brake last Thursday and sent an Email to Elinz on friday morning,they responded within half an hour and asked me to send a photo which i did just before lunch and they despatched a replacement bracket that same day,so from my original Email to them sending a new bracket took no more than a few hours, that is what i call great service, thanks guys

Comments
Elinz Official

• 2 helpful votes

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

The hard wired reversing camera was despatched on the next business day. Australia Post tracking kept me informed when to expect delivery. The camera was excellent value for money. Wiring diagrams were a little vague.

Comments
Elinz Official

Quick delivery and well packed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Product is attractive, slim design and works well. Arrived within time frame. Purchased for travelling for phone and Ipad. I like the way it tells you on the screen how much power is left in the charger. My only complaints are that the flashlight does not seem to work and the instruction manual is so small that I need a magnifying glass to read it then still very hard to read.

Comments
Elinz Official

Thank you very much for your feedback, we are glad to hear that you are delighted with our service/ product. If you need a revised copy of the manual, please send us an email so we can assist further.

Violet Town

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 answer
Private message

Missing items in the package

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

I purchased Elinz dual dash cam through online. When I got the delivery the glass mounting holder for the dash cam was missing. Same day I called their Tollfree customer service but till now, almost one week they couldn’t send me the missing part. Without the holder that dash cam is a waste of money...
I was chasing with the customer service team last 3-4 days. But unfortunately they are just saying “Sir we will deliver the missing part today”. But not yet delivered from the last week.
Feeling highly disappointed with the customer service and after sales support.

April 13th 2018 Update: Ridiculous customer service

Missing items in the delivery and after 1 week also they are not ready to send the missing part even after so many calls emails to their ridiculous customer service guys...

Comments
Elinz Official

Thank you for your feedback and for letting us know what happened. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. As we can see on our records, the camera was delivered to you last Friday and as cla... read more »

This is something ridiculous.. How long you need to send a missing part from your order.. It’s more than a week. I am not asking the delivery status. It’s not yet shipped from your office. This is ... read more »

Elinz Official

We respect your opinion on this matter. We do cater to hundreds of requests/ orders on a daily basis but we do our best to swiftly send whatever part our customers need. In your case, the request w... read more »

Fast delivery and Excellent product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Headrest DVD players arrived with in a week and so far are a big hit and work great, fairly easy to install even though the instructions are a bit basic (you tube helped) A big thumbs up from 2 happy travellers in the back seat!

Comments
Elinz Official

Great product. Needs better instructions.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2018

Great units. Solid mounting. Shipping as expected(about a week to perth). Instructions very inadequate for someone that isnt tech savvy. Quality of picture seems fine for 9" screen. Sound is best transmitted through car stereo then faded so its only coming through rear speakers. This avoids the echo you get from two units playing at once and the sound coming from the actual unit. It also allows the parents to hear each other in the front. Overall very happy.

Comments
Elinz Official

Excellent always-on caravan rear view camera with gread monitor screen clarity.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

Purchased this unit for an always-on rear view camera on my off-road caravan. The price compared very favourably with alternatives I looked at online. Delivery from Melbourne to midnorth coast of NSW was the quickest that I have experienced with online shopping in the last year or so. I would recommend consideration of Elinz products to anyone looking for auto/caravanning/4WD customers on the basis of price, quality and customer service.

Comments
Elinz Official

Fast service and brilliant communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2018

My old dash cam died so looked for another. Chose Elinz because it had forward and backward lenses. Ordered and paid on-line and got instant acknowledgement, followed by another e-mail saying the dash cam would reach me within one week. It did. Well packed and I was kept informed through the whole process. Camera is good quality and easy to install - VERY clear images when in use. Would recommend the dual lense dash cam to anyone and certainly the services of Elinz - just brilliant!

Comments
Elinz Official

Best LED light bar I have bought.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

The price was right & the service particularly the postage & time delivery were the best. Very quick postage. Am impressed with the service.

Comments
Elinz Official

Don't get caught without one

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

Very quick despatch and good communication free shipping and item was cheaper than retail outlets near me,product worked flawlessy upon arrival highly recommended seller would use again

Comments
Elinz Official

High performance electronic equipment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

This is a fine product to assist in the operation of a reversing camera that no body else could supply. Good product, good service excellent item. Thank you.

Comments
Elinz Official

Great products at great prices.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

Great products at very great prices. Dispatched the next day. They accept zip money so that makes it affordable when you are low on cash. I am already looking at a few other things to purchase.

Comments
Elinz Official

reverse camera

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2018

hi great service orded camera on tuesday arrived friday fitted to vehicle work s great love the lines on screen bend when you turn steering wheel cheers

Comments
Elinz Official

Broad Arrow

• 2 comments
  • 1 question

Overall quality lacking in my view DC 305 with 32GB micro SD

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2018

These are a cheap dash camera. In built battery has failed to hold a charge even with the car charger once the ignition is off. The cigarette usb power supply was very loose in the camera and reboots constantly until I deformed usb plug slightly to engage the charge port firmly. Without any fine tuning of the settings the camera started flickering dark to light every few seconds or so towards the end of a recording which is annoying.
The video quality is reasonable for the price disregarding the flickering issue.

Overall I am disappointed with the camera but in saying that they are cheaply priced. I was expecting more from it regarding the great reviews these cameras get.
Will be spending a few hundred more soon for a more refined and higher quality product. Just a tad flimsy for my use.

Edit - have trialed both dash cameras we purchased. They both have issues regarding picture, battery life and overall quality of the hardware. These are cheap as I stated and you get what you pay for. I honesty could not be bothered asking Elinz for a refund as I have wasted enough time on cheap imported goods over the years with little satisfaction. It appears to me that most of the reviews you see on your website about these elinz products are short, positive and unverified in which may indicate there are many in which this company may sponsor for its own business gain. These cameras a cheap garbage and I will be letting them know that.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi There, Thank you for your feedback on the product. As with normal dash cams, they are really required to be plugged in while being used as the battery is normally good for memory use only. To ... read more »

Nice one

""you can go for DCAT308 or DCDUAL models" lol not a chance will buy a reputable brand I think.

Verified Customer

Quite happy with the product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2018

I haven't had to use the product yet. It was neatly presented and it arrived on time. I chose Elinz as they had the best value for money.

Comments
Elinz Official

Exceptional Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2018

Very Coemptive Pricing and a pleasure to deal with
Product was delivered with in two days of order
Yes I will be using this business again

Comments
Elinz Official

Maxxlee 12/24 volt 40amp charger,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

Good value for the price arrived safe and fast
Happy with my purchase, charging a 12volt battery bank until I get all the solar panels up. will call again, thanks

Comments
Elinz Official

Excellent product, helpful staff, very happy customer.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

Exactly what I ordered and cheaper than your competitors, ordered one day and delivered two days later, how good was that!

Comments

All true, once again thankyou.

Great camera

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

For the price an excellent camera, compact, crisp sharp picture, easy to set up, wide angle 170 degrees.
Ordered Wed delivered Thursday,great follow up communication.Highly recommend a pleasure to deal with.

Comments
Elinz Official

1 of 10 pages

Hello I have 2 elina headrest DVD players but I cant figure out how 2 set the wireless headphones 2 the units, any help?

Alan asked on Apr 21, 2018

Hi Alan

Thank you for your query.
For the wireless headphones, please make sure that you have turned on the “IR transmission” on the headrest dvd player first, please press on “ IR-TX” on the remote control, and select either channel A or channel B on the screen, then tune in the channel on the headphone to channel A or B as accordingly.

We also found that the head sets don’t work outside the car. As soon as I lent in to the car to test them they worked.

I have a Elinz D321M17 - the radio keeps searching for stations all the time. It plays for a while, then starts searching. How can this be fixed please? Regards Geoff

Geoff & Lyn asked on Apr 10, 2018

Answer this

Hi Geoff and Lyn.. Sorry to hear that.. I am not sure about that. Anyway I don’t think so you will get any sort of help from their stupid customer service. I am also fed up with those irresponsible people.

Hi Geoff,

Thank you for your query. To fix this issue, please turn off the AF/TA from the radio settings. Press the icon on the lower right hand part besides the headphone icon, look for the AF/TA above the Mhz word then dis select it from there. After doing so, try checking the stations again, they should not auto find anymore.

Thank you.....all fixed now

I have two questions. Re: DCDUAL - Dash Cam Dual Camera Reversing Recorder Car DVR Video 170° FHD 1296P 4.0 LCD Question 1: LCD Display. - Can it be turned off? its a bit of a detraction when driving? Question 2: Rear Camera Cabling. (I have a 2012 Navara) - Is it possible to purchase extension Cable for 2.5mm Audio Lead "Approx 1.5M". as installing Camera on outside rear Canopy, cable too short for Feed R/H pillar to Roof Lining.

Darren B asked on Mar 31, 2018

Hi Darren,

Thank you for your query.

1. If screen saver is turned on, the screen will turn off by itself after 3mins, 5mins or 10mins depending on your preference, but the dash cam is still recording at the background.
2. This unit is designed for smaller cars, apologies we don't have an extension cable available for this.

Hope this helps.