Terrific company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

I love this company.i have delt with them for a while now.if I had a problem it took 1 call and it was sorted no if’s or buts done straight away.i recommend this company to anyone
Cheers jenny

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Jenny,

Fantastic reverse camera for caravan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

I brought the reversing canera with mic for caravan. I shopped on line and checked out the whole products for future buying needs. Staff quickly replied to my emails. Highly recommend this seller.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Gwen,

CCTV TRACKING

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2019

Easy to set up several camera and link them to phone, which enables me to check security from anywhere and also record.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi KMGS,

This item was precisely what i was looking for.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

I was looking at reversing cameras on going into the Elinz product range i found it very easy to navigate with a wide range of suitable products.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Kev,

birdwood

• 1 comment
Private message

car entertainment unit with gps

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

have a car entertainment unit with gps installed professionally the map section had a illegal sd card from Polska maps was send a replacement sd card which I had to pay for with new maps igo8map and guess what the sd card is blank and also the reversing camera doesn't work don't buy

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Hansen, The unit was purchased since 3 Jan 2017 since then we have been intouch to help resolve the issue confronted. The unit is pre loaded with a GPS software since you needed a sd card in... read more »

Perth

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Be VERY Careful........!!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

placed an order far an inverter, received a phone call the next morning "confirming my address"......... was told it would be put in the mail straight away. Next day I checked the tracking link on the order confirmation email and there was a "problem". Then contacted ELINZ by phone and after a number of tries finally got through - was told that due to internal anti-fraud measures my order was cancelled. Guaranteed my money had been refunded. contacted the bank and the money had not been refunded............

SCAM......

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Luke, According to our accounts department, the refund was already processed since 7/1/2019 using Paypal, the payment may take a few days to reflect rest assured it will be reflected dependi... read more »

As I said - the bank told me they would know if there was a reversal immediately- the bank had no record of your reversal. Your conduct and behaviour is disgusting and the fact I e had to involve... read more »

Hi Luke,

We have already refunded you payment since 7/1/2019 as we mentioned, it will reflect back to your bank in the days prescribed when doing reversals. We respect your opinion on this matter.

Verified Customer

Great product for my ute

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

Found you guys on internet and was very easy to find what i was looking for, after installing the product i was amazed at how effective it was with my view from the rear of my ute to see behind me. I would recommend this product to anyone who has issues with a standard rear view mirror. Awesome.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Gary,

great camera

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

Good product, easy to deal with the store, very fast postage, and was free postage. Happy customer will buy again.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Mary,

Good Gear Good Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

Product received as ordered and worked as described. Easy to put together, in particular the RF units for 2 cameras.
Website was easy to use and clear, easy to complete transaction.
Need to add a narrow field of vision camera suitable for the rear of a caravan, preferably with sunshade

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Trevor,

Best torch we’ve ever owned

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2019

Bought this for my hard to please husband & he loves it. It’s great value for such a great torch. Love that you can use normal & rechargeable batteries. We can see the possums in trees two parks away. Zoom is fantastic. Aftersales service was fantastic, Elina responded immediately.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Mary,

Very good service over holiday period

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2019

Ordered on 22 Dec received in South Australia 2 Jan 2019
Site very easy to use
Hard Wire kit seems to be good quality

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Graham,

Healesville Victoria

Great product, real quick delivery before Xmas 2 days

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2018

The store is easy to navigate and what say is what you get. Good deal. I have had 2 products from them now and it is quick and easy.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Ian,

Victoria Point 4165

Product was for relative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2018

I found my product easily, very large selection hard to make up my mind, I have given it for Christmas but will keep in contact with person and product.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Buff,

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Poor aftersales service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2018

Would not recommend this business to anyone!
Bought a roof mounted entertainment system for my car. After minimal use, the DVD is jammed in it. Their response was to sell me a refurbished unit to replace the unit that is not functioning correctly.
Good customer service these days goes a long way.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Kev, We commonly offer a replacement unit with a fee if the unit you have is already out of warranty. It is an option you can freely take or you may also purchase a brand new unit. If th... read more »

Good product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

Good customer service and reasonable good product. Will try again. Maybe in the near future for a dash cam. .

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Jason,

Awesome amount of light

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

This light bar give an amazing soread of light. Lighting up the sides of the well so that I could see those pesky roos.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Craigo,

Perfect intro sports camera for a nine year old

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

My granddaughter had a 'go pro' on her Christmas wish list. I wanted something decent, but not at 'go pro' prices. When I opened up your page, I didn't look any further. The range was good, and the specs on the camera were just as good as the 'go pro'. I opted for the wireless dual screen model with remote control. She is very much an outdoors girl....rides bmx, rollerblades, snorkels, horse rides and is a member of Lifesaving Australia Nippers programme. I think that this camera, with all its attachments and especially the remote control, will be very well used.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Heather,

good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

good g g g g g g g g g goo d good a b c d e good thank you

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Michael,

7" Rear View Mirror Monitor

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Product was readily available and staff at Elinz were able to answer my pre-purchase questions. My item shipped promptly and was received in 2 days.

The monitor works well, has a clear image and doesn't vibrate or move on it's mount. The user manual is too general with no specific instructions on the monitor's use or fitment, but common sense and previous experience in fitting accessories can be used to overcome this. I found the range of adjustment to be very tight in allowing me to obtain a practical and useful view when using the monitor as a rear view mirror. A longer mounting shaft and/or greater movement of the ball and socket adjusters would bring the unit a little more forward from the windscreen and allow a much greater range of adjustment.

I had 3 cameras already fitted (to caravan and car) and this unit replaces my previous dash mounted one. Fitting the new one was simple and has cleared my dashboard of clutter - now I look forward to hooking up the van and using each of the 3 cameras as required on my next trip.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Barry,

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad that you are happy with our service and product. If you need further assistance, please let us know and we will be happy to help.

• 1 helpful vote

Great quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Bought a rear view camera kit for the van and very easy site to us well price and very happy with the quality of the item

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi John,

1 of 15 pages

How do you connect the wireless headphones to the headrest DVD players ?

Olly asked on Jan 15, 2019

Hi Olly,

Thank you for your query. Please enable the IR or infrared from the units from the remote (IR or IRTX) then make sure there are batteries on the headphones then select A/B to assign them to each player. If you require further assistance on this matter, please email us to sales@elinz.com.au we'll be happy to help.

Why does my dash cam stop working after three minutes

Piet asked on Jan 11, 2019

Hi Piet,

Thank you for reporting the issue with us. May we clarify if the dash cam is plugged in using the cigarette lighter plug or hooked up using the hard wired kit while being used? the unit requires stable power for use, if its supplied with stable power while in use, please check the sd card, remove it then format using a computer then try again. If the unit is still doing the same thing, please email us, sales@elinz.com.au we'll be happy to assist further.

Hi I’ve just brought the dual headrest DVD players Can you tell me how I get the remotes to control each DVD player separately Alison

Allymarie42 asked on Dec 07, 2018

Hi Allymarie,

Thank you for your query. The remotes can be used on each players, please point the IR from the remote to the IR of the player you wish to control. They should be responsive as long as there are batteries placed in them and so on.