Verified Customer

Poor quality

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Cameras and monitors have had to be returned several times, very disappointed with camera quality i have returned several faulty cameras and now i have another camera with problems and i will not buy from this company again.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Ken, We apologize to hear the issues mentioned. May we ask for clarifications about the reported problem, is this a reversing camera or a dash cam? We can assure you that if a camera needs... read more »

Love it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

So far so good I like the Dash cam but didn't come with a SD Card bit disappointed but other that that been working good so far

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi John, Thank you for the positive feedback. Just for reference, all of our dash cam kits have the option to buy a set that includes or does not include an SD card. If you purchased a set th... read more »

very good quality on items for sale

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

was looking for a dash camera ended up on e bay found elinz will go to them now for anything i need
good range of what i was after it arriver in super quick time and
was so easy to set up quatity is realy good

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad that you are happy with our service and product.

Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Good service as usual with best gear in store!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Returned Elinz customer, very satisfy with their service as usual, and they have lots of products to choose from, good quality, highly recommended.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Esther,

Problem

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Had so much trouble trying to return faulty item....not my fault but tried to make it my fault ! Won't buy from them agaun

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi There, Our return process is very easy as we provide the return details upon confirming fault on the item, May we know further details about your complaint since you just used a private id... read more »

This is great make towing caravan so much easier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Easy to find what I wanted and checkout was a breeze. Item arrived promptly a and in great condition. Thanks for an easy purchase without any problems or hassle.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Craig,

Very good product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2018

Put in tippers will save getting in and out of truck about 5 to 6 times each load at harvest

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi The big c,

Just what i wanted.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

I looked at a single car port adapter, in a large store. Cost $29.95. I looked on Ebay, & found a 4 port for $19.00, plugged it in & away it went.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Les,

Super Fast Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

Delivered in a super quick time, exactly what was ordered.
Excellent service past present and no doubt in the future

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi JRPB,

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Timely delivery and excellent product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

I bought a backing camera which worked first time as described and appears to be a good quality item. It was easy to install and came with instructions which were intelligible and meaningful. I contacted staff at the store by email and phone who were helpful and patient in helping me choose the product I wanted.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Rob,

I installed the camera yesterday. Perfect!

Hi Rob,

We are happy all is working well, if you need further assistance just let us know and we'll be happy to help. Cheers!

The gear looks great. Now need to try it out

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

Navigation is really easy. A great range of products and the chargers are well built, stylish and easy to use

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Hoges,

Elinz Wifi dash cam, great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Easy to use site, great prices , lots of information provided about the product. Super fast delivery . Happy customer.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Mersey,

Dvd headrest

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

The team at elinz were nothing but helpful and quick with our wants and needs regarding the purchase of the DVD headrest. Will definitely buy again.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Allan,

reversing camera for caravan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Very satisfied with service provided gave me a call to answer my questions. Products as discribed haven't fitted to vehicle but all seems very good quality and good English instructions

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Derrick,

Verified Customer

Just such a pleasure to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Every thing is perfect will be recommending you guys to all my friend perfect thank you for the excellent and easy transaction

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Matt,

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

Great range and easy to navigate great quality product and very easy to follow set up instructions and to use.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Maria,

Quick, easy, perfect to deal with and a great product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

I ordered two dash cams from a huge range on a Sunday ....they arrived the next Thursday and were in our car that night! Excellent!

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Steve,

Erina

• 1 review
Private message

Great item and price.Delivery was pain free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Site was easy to navigate and item description was spot on.Instructions on fit up had little to work on but the online chat fixed that

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi George,

Wollongong

• 1 comment

Good Product - Good Communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

These earbuds , from Elinz, are just the shot,,,and easy to set-up and have a great sound. The ear-loop is pliable enough that one doesn't have to 'thread' one's ear through a hoop.
Elinz were prompt to reply to a question of mine - I thank you Elinz.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Nick,

My pleasure - just giving credit where credit is due...Cheers.

Hi Nick,

We appreciate it very much. Thank you.

Good service from Elinz

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

I was after a spare part for a car DVD player. The salesperson was so helpful, returned my calls and emails in a timely fashion and got the right part delivered in record time. Thank you.

Comments
Elinz Official

Hi Dinah.

1 of 14 pages

Hi mate, I bought your elinz dash cam a month ago, firstly it worked well. But now i can not start it because it just appear the screen "Loading"..... for many days. How can i open it? Thank you so much

Hai V asked on Nov 14, 2018

Hi Hai,

Thank you for your query. We apologize for the issue confronted with the unit. We will do our best to assist you with this concern. The stuck on loading page can mean a few things. Can you please try removing the sd card and plug it in a computer to see if it can be explored still? you may also reformat the sd card. Once done, you may put the sd card back in the dash cam to see if it makes any difference. If still doing the same thing, please perform a reset on the dash cam. There should be a reset button on the unit, while its on, please press and hold it for about 5 sec. then allow the unit to reboot. If the issues persist, please let us know. We'll be happy to help further.

Hello, I have a elinz dash cam (the only number on it is 4K ?) It has worked well for a few months, now it keeps asking for a SD card to be inserted......I have tried various models and just purchased another one and the cam still asks for the card to be inserted. Can you suggest anything ? Many thanks, Joe

Joe asked on Nov 05, 2018

Answer this

Sorry Joe, no idea. That's out of my field of expertise. Have you talked to Elinz?

Hi Joe,

Thank you for your query. If the unit keeps on asking for sd card, it means it can not detect the sd card inserted to it, try pulling out the sd card and insert it on a computer to see if the pc can read it. if it can, try formatting the sd card from there then try again on the dash if it can now read it after the format. You may also try a different sd card class 10 type to see if its really an sd card issue. Please let us know if the issues persist by sending us an email to sales@elinz.com.au We are happy to assist.

Hello, thank you for your reply. My normal procedure is to download files from the dash cam on to my computer, then format the card before re-using it. I have tried many other cards ranging from 16GB to 64 GB without success. As soon as the dash cam is switched ON or is connected to a computer, it asks for the SD card to be inserted. Disappointed as it worked well for a few months.
Cheers,

Joe

My dome lights in my CR15T will not turn off, any suggestions?

Connor C asked on Oct 09, 2018

Hi Connor,

Thank you for your query. Please check where the Door wire (grey) is getting power from, normally it is dependent on where this is linked up. once power is turned off for that, the lights will be off as well.