Review rating:

Excellent,Quick and Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

Great do deal with Elisse Education, quick and easy process. Aoife and Stephen were great to work with and on the ball with everything would highly recommend!!!! Thanks Guys!!!

Comments
Elisse Education Official

Hi Trina, Thanks so much for your lovely review , best of luck with the rest of your visa application. Hope everything else goes smoothly for you :) Thanks Aoife @ Elisse.

Diploma of Community Services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

I found the whole process to be very easy to follow. When l first made inquiries staff were very informative. Stephen was friendly and helpful at all times.

Comments
Elisse Education Official

Hi Carol, Thank you so much for your lovely review. Our service to our customers is number one for us at Elisse. Thanks for your feedback :) Aoife @ Elisse

Great achievement with your help!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

Thank you for making this possible Elisse. We needed this qualification and considering me aren't academic types, we honestly thought this was going to be so difficult. But Elisse did all the research for us, had clear communication all the way and got us over line. Thank you to Aoife, Tazmin and Stephen for all your help throughout the process.

Comments
Elisse Education Official

Hi Emmanuel & Vicky, Thank you for your lovely review. It is great to hear you found the process so easy and you got the results you were looking for :) Best of luck with everything you both do in the future. Thanks, Aoife @ Elisse.

Fantastic Service!!! Great Result!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Firstly, a big thank you to Stephen for all his support and guidance throughout the process. Steven was always willing to listen and always willing to help. Great service and as a result we achieved what we needed. Thank you to Elisse Education and Stephen!

Comments
Elisse Education Official

Hi Warren, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a lovely review. We are delighted to hear that you had such a lovely experience with us! Thanks again and best of luck in whatever you do next :) Aoife @Elisse

Really good and really friendly staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

Aoife and Stephen have been excellent and really friendly , brilliant service and really good to work with :) from step 1 they were really helpful and made everything go really fast as I needed it for my Visa

Comments
Elisse Education Official

Hi Kevin, Thanks so much for your lovely review. It was a pleasure working with you , it's great to hear you enjoyed our service :) Best of luck with your visa application! Aoife @Elisse

I'm officially qualified!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

Helpful and friendly staff and easy process to get your qualification if you have all the evidence and experience ready!

Comments
Elisse Education Official

Hi Niloufar, glad to hear you had a great experience with us. Hope this qualification helps you out greatly in the future :) Aoife @ Elisse

Great company , easy to deal with , Aoife is a pleasure to work with .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

From the first phone call I made to Aoife at ellisse it was just easy , she was informative about what was needed to get going , broke it down simply and made it sound like the easiest thing in the world to get my prior experience recognised with qualifications. I couldn't recommend her or the team highly enough as Id spoken to a few other companies before Aoife and just couldn't wait to get off the phone because they made it sound so difficult and weren't as friendly or relatable .

Comments
Elisse Education Official

Hi Tom, Thank you so much for your kind words. Really was a pleasure to help you receive your qualification! Hope this has really helped you in getting your PR visa :) Aoife @ Elisse

brisbane

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Thank you to Elisse Education for letting me achieve my certificate.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Ellise Education is very helpful and has given me the opportunity to receive my certificate. I received my certificate with the timeframe.

Comments
Elisse Education Official

Hi Vikram, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We appreciate your feedback and thrilled you enjoyed the experience with us! Please let us know if you ever need our help in the future we will be glad to assist. Aoife @ Elisse

Perfect for the Finance Industry!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

I've been working in a finance role for over 5 years and have been trying to apply for internal roles (a step up in my role that I've been doing for a long time). Since I've been working so much I never thought to study and get a formal qualification in finance - I was under the impression that experience and long employment in the company should secure me any internal roles.

It was after my interview that the manager was looking for a candidate with a formal qualification in finance and I had to get one quickly, then I heard from a colleague about Elisse Education where he received his Diploma of Financial Services through RPL program. I called Elisse Education straight away and they were so friendly, welcoming and willing to help.

The process of enrollment was quick and efficient, I had to complete a quick skills assessment and I was on the way in choosing my units to study. I had requested to study two units which were of particular interest to me even though I had enough experience to attain the qualification by selecting other units in the qualification package.

The thing I loved the most about Elisse Education was their flexibility in working with me. They genuinely took the time to understand my motivations and enrolled me in units I really wanted to learn to support my career goals.

If you're looking to get a qualification that will assist with your career goals, I recommend you reach out to Elisse Education. They were perfect and I ended up getting the new role while able to study with no stress!

Comments
Elisse Education Official

Hi Janet, Thank you for your positive review, It's always great to hear back from past candidates to see how the experience was for them. I hope this qualification helped you in achieving the inter... read more »

My experience from Elise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

I was looking at different study paths that would help me grow as a leader within my current role. Being limited with time due to work obligations, I was advised that I could complete a Graduate Diploma in Strategic Leadership through RPL, and study only the 2 remaining units which I had lacked experience in to attain the qualification.

I was blown away with the experience and really appreciated the respect they had of my time, considering my initial enquiry was to enrol in the entire course.

If you're working and seriously looking to upskill or cross skill yourself, I recommend you contact Elisse Education to see if they can fast track this process like they did mine.

Comments
Elisse Education Official

Hi Simon, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm glad you enjoyed the experience with us and you received the qualification you deserved in the end! Best of Luck with everything else you do in the future, Aoife @ Elisse.

Great service to recognise your skills

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Such a simple process obtaining my Cert IV using my prior learning and experience. If you have experience in any field and want to get qualified these guys will sort it out start to finish. Will be doing a MBA with these guys in the future too.

Comments
Elisse Education Official

Hi Denis, Thank you for your review. Glad you found the process so simple and straightforward. Looking forward to working with you again to help you achieve your MBA. Thanks again, Aoife @ Elisse

Sydney

• 2 comments
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Highly professional and great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

A professional outfit which has provided an outstanding customer experience at every interaction. Highly recommended for anyone looking to further advance their education / career.

Comments
Elisse Education Official

Hi Nabeel, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Glad you were happy with our service! Aoife @ Elisse