Worked for us

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

This platform is as good as any other and I found the people I communicated with to all be good genuine people. It takes an amount of luck and time to fine that special someone and for me it was over a year, I met someone via elite singles that is a perfect match, we get on great and we only 5 minutes live apart. It can happen!

Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

What a bloody rip off. Worst dating site. No one local. Not good don’t waste your time or money. Worse than plenty of fish cannot believe you charge over $100

Not Elite ! Just full of dregs

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

What a waste of money , woman are using this app to find professionals in Australia and it’s full of unemployed and scammers!! What a waste of money ...

• 6 helpful votes

Waste of time and money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

This is a scam website with most of the profiles having no photos and living in places I've never heard of. You can't search for matches and instead you're sent these guys who are definitely not elite I have sent out 50 smiles and probably 20 emails and not one has ever responded. When you ask for their photo they block you. It is a difficult website to use and it is generally a waste of time and money.

Not Elite at all

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

Elite does not provide you with your perfect match, they certainly don’t provide professional matches. They throw everything at you from toothless Bushman to matches without photos. I have sent off over 30 winks/smiles and yet to be contacted by anyone of these men. Elite provide you with at least 1-2
Matches a day and in the 3 weeks out of my six month contact I have had one reply on one occasion from a man who was not an ideal match, certainly not my professional equal who cannot spell and has the problem of being 2000km away.
I get up to 5 matches a week with no photo who never respond.
Customer service do not reply and there site is not easy to navigate.
Don’t waste your money on this site. The free sites have a better app and probably real men from Australia on them.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

I got what I paid for. Since leaving a cheap site and moving to Elite, the quality of the dates went

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2019

I was Seeking a quality female match. I had a series of serious relationships for the last 15 years and have always wanted to stop searching and settle down for the long run.

Found love

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 01, 2019

It's not the best site in the world matching me with people way out of my parameters but I was lucky that I still found love further away albeit but we making it work

Verified Customer

Be patient. Your love is there.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2018

I joined ES thinking paying for a subscription would weed out un-genuine people. Some messages I received from men were crass, I think you get that anywhere. Very few interactions with genuine & interested guys. Some of my matches were not always ideal, and you get that anywhere. When I read each profile & personality traits you can chose for yourself who’s worth pursuing. I really liked understanding a bit more about a guy, it made messaging easy when commenting on something they had written. The more you write & select in your profile the better the matches are.
I found my guy, my love, after 3 months on ES. The matching platform works, but you have to do some work yourself to engage in good communication with a potential partner. I would recommend ES to anyone, it’s a professional site. Make sure you read all the fine print. Subscriptions re-new automatically ‘unless’ you select not to renew. I emailed for help on a situation & ES emailed me back within a day & sorted the issue immediately. Was good service.

Perth

Private message

Caveat emptor. Watch the billing.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2018

I signed up on Elite hoping that if women were paying their subscription, they would be genuinely seeking.
Between signing up and paying my subscription I read these reviews and was absolutely put off.
Seems once the site has your card number you are at their mercy. So no card debit... no messages able to be read. If the special offer was for 3 months and 3 months only then yes. Otherwise I'm not giving my card number and women who have messaged me are disappointed customers. They paid but will not get a reply, no offence to them.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Found the guy and had fun while searching for him

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

Been on the site on and off for 3 years and have had many fun dates.
Persistence is the key.Dating outside strict criteria and not being outcome focused is important too.
We met,clicked and on the second date both knew 'it's what we where hoping for'

What a scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

I joined thinking it would match me with professional men in Melbourne. So not true!
My supposed matches were 200 kilometres away and when I refined my search criteria to within 100 kilometres it advised no matches!
I sent a complaint letter asking for a refund after 7 days they refused because it was past the 3 day cooling off period. I paid $300 for nothing. I vow to take my complaint further

Elite.. Not!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I was attracted to this site as it advertised over 80 percent of its members as having s degree. The majority of men the site “matched” me with not only did not have a degree but were semi literate and had nothing in common with me. I have a professional career and pay attention to my appearance but my “matches” were either unemployed or had occupations such as truck driving and road grading, and appeared to pay very little attention to the way they present themselves. Furthermore, I had placed a maximum 50 kilometre radius on my filters and had matches from men living hundreds and even thousands of kilometres away.
Waste of time!!

Private message

Happy to have used Elite Singles and more than content with the lady I have met.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Was on the site for about 3 months and met both nice ladies and not so nice ladies. Continued conversations with a number of them, and from these emerged a lady that I am currently involved with. Was very scepticle as I had used some other sites as well. It worked for me and my partner, so I have to recommend it. And again I say that you do come across some nasty ladies, but that is true in life as well.

Private message

Scammers!! Deleted account 6 months ago, still receiving 'overdue account' notices

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2018

Bunch of Scammers! Deleted my account 6 months ago and have been getting overdue notices yet I am not a member. Their site won't let you delete your account or cancel your membership. I believe they operate in different countries under different names. Don't join!!! They are scammers!!!! I am commencing an investigation into their activities and will publish this soon. Watch this Space ......

Sydney

Verified Customer

Be very careful of automatic renewal, you ended up charged a lot!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

I subscribed for 6 month and because they hide their automatic renewal very well in the T&C. You will be AUTOMATIC renewed. The service is bad as no much matches. You think you paid for quality but you dont. And I paid another $317 only found out when they already charged my credit card. Very very dodgy way of doing business. Think three times when you sign up. I think opt out of membership renewal should be banned!

Sydney

Private message

Found my match but lots of unprofessional people here too

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I met a great guy here and 4 months on we are getting along extremely well. He is adorable.
To my surprise I found him really quick from the time I joined. It was within days which was nice. If it wasn't for this website I am pretty sure I would have not found him given that we live a bit far from each other and more than likely would have never crossed paths.
The only thing I didn't like was to find so many people that were not professionals and not what I actually set up in my profile that I am looking for. Some of them were borderline harassing and some were lecturing me cuz I don't give them a chance even though I was quite clear on my profile I am only looking for specific heritage given that I get along well with those people. It is my right to choose what I like for me. Other people were not professionals at all so I would not class those in the elite singles bucket to be honest. There are other apps for that. I know that sounds harsh but that is exactly the point of this website...

Swampdonkiesdating

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Elite maybe from a bushpig point of view. I only wanted to find a pretty lady. Bombarded with suggestions I wouldn't smack with a cricket bat. Just the longest line of disappointment I have ever witnessed. The cost is astronomical but the shock of my suggested matches is even greater. Lord take me away if that's what he'll is I'm praying everyday. A freak show on ice for the disenfranchised battery acid sucking females of the world. It's like a description of the old testaments.

Ps that cute redhead from South Perth loved your dress.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Found my match and 5months later our relationship continues to grow stronger everyday. We have your dating site to Thank!!!

• 3 helpful votes

Shocking waste of money!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Firstly, the moderators decide whether your words are good enough or not, and just reject without letting you know. (Mind you, I said nothing offensive or swearing or anything!!) Secondly this is NOT an elite site. The riff-raff on here is shocking! I have yet you speak with someone on there that actually holds a job!! Pathetic!! Stuck now for 3 months and $300 down the drain! Don't do it people!! You have more chance of meeting someone on the train! (at least they will be employed and possibly have teeth!!)

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

What a waste of time and money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

Nothing Elite about this site!
There were very few matches available, it seems to me many are inactive, I would asume they too are disillusioned with this rubbish site and have left too.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 16 pages

Hi my name is Salvatore. I cancelled my subscription last year before my line was up How i have my money back ?

Sal asked on Jan 11, 2019

I am so devastated, as I deleted A perfect match, by accident what can I do?

Christine asked on Sep 09, 2018

Answer this

Hi Christine,

Once you delete a match you are permanently blocking them. However one of the consequences of what happened to me is when I had my account deleted, (I had to join again and re-answered all the questions.) was alot of the matches that I had previously deleted came back because I was a "new" member. I am sure i did not answer everything the same way, as I was not in the greatest of moods. I have also seen multiple accounts (maybe they used a different email address) but I do not know if that is against their terms and conditions, it probably is. So possibly the only thing to do is delete your account and start again, a reboot as it were. Once you find him, let him know and get his contact details early.

Let us know if that works for you.

Good luck.

Thank you so much, that is so helpful it was very kind of you, and I wish you all the best, take care Christine

Thanks have rejoined Done exactly what you said it’s been two days now and he has not come up, but a lot of the other people came upI recognise that I deleted, but I had messaged him quite a lot, do you think they would notice that when you rejoin with new name candy figure that out thank you and thanks so much for helping me.

Has anyone else had their account deemed "Suspicious" by elite and as such have them send emails to every match you had contact with and tell them that you are Suspicious and to not communicate with you ??

James asked on Aug 30, 2018