Review rating:

Highy recommend Emmanuel Transport

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

We had Emmanuel Transport move our office from the city to a suburb. We got 4 quotes from removalists. Emmanuel Transport was not the most expensive nor the cheapest, although their rate was very reasonable. They were fantastic. Arrived on time and the first impressions of the two young men Josh and Matt was that they were very respectful and polite. It took a full day to move the office and the more time spent with Josh and Matt proved that our first impressions were correct. They made what is a stressful time a lot more easier for all of us. We are extremely happy with the service we received and highly recommend this organisation.

Verified Customer

Dishonest and customer service is a disgrace

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

These people moved me two years ago for the cost of $600 this time the cost was $1871.19. They did not pack the truck properly. They had to finish off the following day and I was told I had one small load left. They turn up at 4 pm worn out and left 10pm. The whole experience was terrible. I have asked for a refund and not even one reply back. Gosh knows how they stay in business their customer service is shocking when there is any dispute.

Verified Customer

Emmanuel Transport provide a professional & dependable service which we highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

We are a new furniture retail chain based in the eastern states. We have a growing online sales market which has seen strong sales in WA. Emmanuel Transport has provided excellent service and support to compliment our business

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great Service, very impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

Really impressed for the outset. Great communication in regards to the booking, which I did over email, and the two men that turned up for the job were very polite, and had good safety gear which I was impressed by, as never seen that before (thought they were moving a heavy pizza oven). Would most definitely use again as straight up price, and just couldn't fault them.

Dreadful, consumers beware!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2017

Under no circumstances would I suggest that anyone entertain the idea of having this company take care of the transport of your belongings. They are rough with your furniture and caused some pretty significant damage to ours. When we sent photos and tried to discuss the way forwards in regards to insurance, they refused to acknowledge the damage they caused and to make any sort of rectification. Consumers beware!

Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2016

Excellent service.i booked 2 persons and 6 tonne truck.They came on time and they were so friendly and take care of your belongings carefully.They even fully managable how to load up the truck .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2016

Great service, from inquiry till booking they do it promptly. They manage to packed most of my stuff inside a container. Well done, we wont able to do it ourself. Thank you...

Patience Plus

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2016

After 4 delays on our property settlement, all at short notice (just hours before) Emmanuel Transport were gracious, accommodating and patient. When the move finally happened, they were efficient, careful and friendly. Constantly kept informed with where things were up to. Highly recommended!

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2016

Emmanuel transport moved us on a rainy day when our previous mover cancelled on us. Even though we lived on the second floor flat of an apartment block they kept smiling through the whole job. They were friendly and I will recommend them to friends and family