Review rating:

• 1 answer

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Fantastic to swim in..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

We installed our Enviroswim system 14 months ago after speaking with friends who'd had their's installed several months earlier. In the very early stages we had a few days of pool greening, but that was my error whilst setting the system up. Watertech Services, who we purchased our Enviroswim from, offered advice immediately. Since that time, for well over a year, our pool has been sparkling clean and a delight to swim in. We often dispense with showers, and diving into fresh water just before bed not only feels wonderful but saves precious tank water! Win, win!

A couple of days ago I made a rare visit to the local pool shop to check the TDS level, and noticed that every other customer there was spending $$ on chlorine, algaecide and flocculation chemicals. I walked out with a pack of Aquacheck test strips. After 12 years of juggling pool chemicals, we are so happy to have discovered this system. The initial outlay will be recouped over time, we spend very little on pool acid/bicarb once in a blue moon, everyone loves swimming in the water, and we feel better about our pool's impact on the environment.

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi Linnie,

Thank you fro your valued review.

Merry Christmas and happy fresh water swimming.

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Can’t beat Enviroswim !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

We installed the Enviroswim system roughly two years ago. It’s absolutely amazing. I used to pump so much money into our pool when it was chlorine and it never looked half as good as it does now. It’s such a clean feeling when you swim, unlike our old pool when you smelt like a tub of chlorine and blonde hair became monster green. Carl is super helpful with any questions. I highly recommend this system and company.

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi David,

Thank you for your review.
We really appreciate your Support.

Happy xmas and happy Fresh water Swimming.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Sep 2018

If your kids have allergies this is the system for you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

My first pool and because my son is allergic to chlorine I couldn’t use the standard salt chlorinator. Did a fair bit of research and came across the Enviroswim. Excellent, easy system and with the added automatic pH doser there is honestly not much to do. With a normal pool my son could only last about 20 mins before he would start sneezing and have red eyes for hours. Now he swims for hours with no issues and our dog loves it. Would recommend it highly. 5 Stars.

Comments
Enviroswim Official

HI Andrew,
Its great to hear your son can enjoying swimming again. Of course it's great to also hear your dog loves it.

Merry Xmas and enjoy the summer.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2017

There is no better way to go for sanitation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I just built a new pool about a year and a half ago. i investigated every possible sanitation system available in Australia and I do mean everything! I like ionizing but you still needed to add chlorine. i've had two salt water pools before so I knew what to expect there. I looked at ozone and it is expensive to run - very expensive and the pool that i used to go to for aquaaerobics was ozone and it was ok but not for me. Too much monitoring involved. Chlorine was out. there was no way I was going to lug those big containers around. I looked at mineral pools and there was no advantage to them and the mineral salts are expensive. Finally I came across Enviroswim and i recognised that this was it. it had ionizing, salt chlorination, but just a little so my garden beds were safe, and the ultrasonics. That was everything. I expected to need a pool guy but I had installed cyclonic pre filters on both pumps which are easy to back wash and keep the cartridge filter clean. I do my water test from time to time but I am not as careful as I should be. I finally got the pool guy to come around after a year just to help me clean the cartridge filters for the first time. they were dirty but not overly. I will do them every 6 months from now on. The Enviroswim just works. it is easy to turn the dials up if something is less than it should be or down if its too much. I LOVE THIS PIECE OF EQUIPMENT! It just does what needs to be done and anyone who uses my pool says its the best water they have ever experienced in a pool and they think I'm the clever one. Of course I take all the credit but I know where the credit REALLY goes.

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi MFKK,

Date Purchased: Jan 2014

Outstanding system, 4 years of trouble free pool ownership

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

We installed this in our new pool in 2014 and its been excellent. In new pools you have to keep on top of the pH levels and make sure to keep a little amount of salt in it. Replaced electrodes around 2.5 years in (about $250) and new oxidiser cell plate needed now about $600, other than that and some acid to lower pH, no other costs. Support is excellent and the kids love swimming in it compared to other pools. Would buy it again.

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi Chris
Thank you for your review. Your support is greatly valued.

Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Absolutely amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I have owned this system for 2 years now and I cannot believe how little maintenance I have to perform on my pool. I installed the system myself and the initial setup was straightforward thanks to the excellent instructions it comes with. I have only had to add pool acid and nothing else! Guests cannot believe that I don't have chlorine or salt and I have lost count of the amount of times I've shown them the ES3. My kids all have asthma and chlorine really affected them in other pools but not this one. I did come across some negativety...at the pool supplies shop! Completely one eyed opinion of this system. Anybody who is considering this system would be advised to ignore those type of people and purchase an ES3. Technical support has been fantastic. I will build another home and pool again in the future and Phil will be my first contact so I can purchase another system... highly recommended!

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi Danny,

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Dec 2017

A game changer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

This is an awesome product - as a 3 time pool owner I have finally made my life easier; once you get the water in balance maintenance is a dream; no more 20KG containers of chlorine and filter time has been halved! Great support from the Enviroswim team! Thank you!

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your support and taking the time to post a review.

Date Purchased: Sep 2013

Better than bath water

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

We have had our Enviroswim for 6 years now and have never stopped congratulating ourselves for spending the extra dollars when we put the pool in, because the water feel on your body is second to none. I personally hate the smell of chlorine and our last place had a saltwater system which was ok at best. The Enviroswim allows my boys to have a swim before bed and not bother with a shower......the water quality is that good.

Purchased at: Leisure Pools

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi Jimmy,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review.
Happy Fresh water swimming!

Gold Coast

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jul 2018

I Love my new freshwater pool. Back to nature with my Enviroswim system!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2018

About 3 months ago I purchased an Enviroswim ES3 Freshwater pool system on the recommendation from my local pool shop. The Enviroswim ES3 came highly recommended by Platinum Pool and Spa Centre and 4.8 star rating on product review at the time was enough for me to invest in this system. It was about twice the price of a salt water chlorinator but the water feels so light and fresh it was worth every cent. It feels like swimming in a dam but crystal clear!! I haven't added any chemicals (except for some acid) since it was installed even though I have tested my water 3 times now!!! If you have been recommended this system or just want to know more about the Enviroswim ES3 system I recommend calling the team at Platinum Pool and Spa Centre in Mudgeeraba on the Gold Coast as they are so helpful and informative and are passionate about the Enviroswim system.
Thanks again guys!

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is great to see more Pool shops embracing the system. We have found the Platinum Pool & Spa team to be very professional. We have a long associ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 helpful vote

Date Purchased: Apr 2016

Love our enviro pool

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

We recently purchased a 3 year old house that had a enviro swim pool and we are very impressed with it so far, the only thing is that in Perth it is almost impossible to find someone that can help you fully understand the system. Pool shops either don't know them or they don't like enviro swim obviously because they just want to sell you chemicals.So I guess what I am saying West Australia has trouble getting any correct information which is a shame as it is such a fantastic system but over here it does not get any publicity so we have to battle as best we can.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi Jan, Thank you for your kind review. We do have good service coverage in Perth as well as a warranty centre in the rare event that the need arises. In the handover pack there is also an informat... read more »

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 13 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Nov 2014

Hassle free pool maintenance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

I have now had the ES3 system installed for almost 4 years now and it seems I take it for granted how well it works. Each time I speak to friends who have a pool and constantly complain of the effort and difficulty in maintaining their pool water as nice as mine, it makes me smile in the investment I made so many years ago. I invite them over to my place, show them what I have as this is the best endorsement you can have. Next thing I know they bought one too. It really does work like magic...

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi Alf,

Bayview 2104

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

The best solution for pool maintenance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Fantastic, fantastic, what else can I say, we had a high maintenance 100,000 litre pool set in Australian bushland. Debris blew in ,overhanging trees shed leaves bark and gumnuts, it was a birdbath and wallaby drinking hole.
We were using 15-20 litres of chlorine a week ,with the solar on even more, with this much chlorine it needed acid and stabiliser, if not enough chlorine was added the pool went green, and needed algaecide. A very high salt content was as a result of all the chlorine ,this didn't help the painter surface. I put up with all this for over 20 years.
I read about Inviroswim ,what they said made sense ,no pool shop had ever suggested the product,now I know why,in the 12 months since installation ,I have added nil chlorine,nil stabilizer,nil algaecide ,approx. 8 litres of acid,and replaced one set of electrodes [to start with I had these set too high].
Now we have a very low maintenance trouble free,sparkling crystal clear pool,which every one enjoys including the wildlife

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi Les,
Thank you for your review ... Happy swimming.

Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Don’t listen to pool shops

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

This is an excellent system. I have had an Enviroswim pool in Brisbane for two years and my water has always been crystal clear. On the one occasion when we had to turn it off for a weekend because we had a leaking pierced pipe, the pool recovered from cloudy to clear within 24 hours without adding chlorine and just running it for longer hours. Pool shops love to tell doom and gloom stories or plain incorrect information about this system because they make very little money from Enviroswim owners. You do need to monitor the ph like with every pool. I photocopied the summary of recommended operating levels and the do not add any of the following and contacted it to my pool water test bottle so the pool shop can’t flog me stabiliser etc. I add about 500ml of acid every seven to 10 days. Alkalinity needs to be adjusted with sodium bicarbonate after storms from the east. Very occasionally I adjust the ioniser knob and that is it. My child suffers from eczema and skin irritations ...but not with this pool. Everyone loves swimming in it. Mr Poolman at Mitchelton is helpful and understands this product.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi Hendos,

Enviroswim Official

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with Enviroswim, much appreciated.

Date Purchased: Dec 2013

Exceeds my expectations of what I thought a swimming pool should be

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

Swimming in my pool leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. My eyes never hurt or sting. I run filter in winter for 1 hour per day & in warmer months when the pool is getting used, around 3-4 hours per day.
Easy as to control copper, pH, alkalinity levels. My water is always crystal clear.
I vacuum the pool twice a week manually.
I've called the Enviroswim help line on 2 occasions for some technical advice & their response was easy & very professional
I Totally love my Enviroswim fresh water pool.
I would thoroughly recommend an Enviroswim pool to anyone considering purchasing a pool. Minimum maitenance, minimum additions. Just enjoy the pool.

Purchased at: Narellan Pools

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi Gazza,
Thank you for your valued review. Happy Swimming!

• 1 answer

Date Purchased: Mar 2010

Crystal clear Poolwater

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

I have been operating the Enviroswim for about 8 years My pool water is always crystal clear with a minimum effort and cost I am on my 3rd set of Copper/silver rods
Apart from normal testing PH /alkaline calcium occasionally copper do very little to the pool which is a concrete pebble in ground 60000 litres
Best of all is the no stinging eyes and salty chlorine smell
If your family use the pool and the kids are in and out on hot summers days you should have a close look at this product
Pool shops will not tell you about it

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi Peter,

Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Perfect Water

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

After a lot of research we decided against chlorine for our outdoor 50 000 litre fibreglass pool in WA. I have sensitive skin and the Enviroswim product reviews indicated that the water treatment process was much kinder to the skin.
Enviroswim has exceeded our expectations. The water feels ‘soft’. My skin is not irritated, and hair remains unchanged even after long stints in the pool.

The cost to maintain the pool is confined to that required to balance the water (hydrochloride acid and baking soda), with minimal wear on the copper rods in that time. It works well with our heat pump. Last year we used our pool for ten months.

We run the filter for less time than would be required for a salt pool. Unlike chlorine, the treatment process isn’t affected by sunlight.
Actual maintenance required is more about monitoring levels rather than having to manage chemicals.
As far as service goes, any questions we have had have been addressed really promptly.

We are very happy with Enviroswim and recommend it to people who want a pool simple and cost effective to maintain, as well as being wonderful to swim in. Great service backup is also a feature.

Purchased at: Barrier Reef Pools

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi Mark,

PERTH, WA

Date Purchased: Aug 2016

Excellent choice for our resort and our home in Perth

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

I bought enviroswim for my house in Perth 5 years ago and just loved it! as I managed a resort in an island located in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, the name of the island is Fernando de Noronha. We installed Enviroswim about two years ago over there and the results couldn't be better . We received guest from all over the world and all of them are impressed with the water quality of our swimming pool.
awesome product , environmental friendly and most important healthy choice

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Potttsville

• 4 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Freshest water you will ever swim in!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

I have been in the pool industry for 28 years (now retired and a retail consumer) seen and used every sanitation device. This has by far exceeded my expectations. The water quality and the ability to maintain that water quality is impressive. It requires less running time and holds the water quality for longer.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hervey Bay

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jun 2004

The absolute best system

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

We have now had an Enviroswim System for in excess of 14 years. Our first was installed by Gary in January 2004. We could not believe the difference in the appearance of our pool, never going green with the rain and just how easy it was to maintain. The run time with the use of power was far less and chemicals needed is very minimal. We sold our home in 2015 and the new owners could not believe their luck, having this system and how easy it was to use. We have now had the newer model installed in our new pool at our new home and find it even better than our old one. We travel overseas regularly and it is so great to come home to a clean glistening pool and ready to swim in.
One of the main benefits of Enviroswim is the fact that if you have any questions at all , help is only a phone call away at no cost.. You do not have to get a pool expert out at an exorbitant cost.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Date Purchased: Mar 2013

Enviroswim FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

I am absolutely wrapped in my Enviroswim ES3 pool sanitizer. I have just got off the phone from a very helpful salesperson to order replacement electrodes after 5 years of making my pool a joy to have, maintain and swim in. It is my shower most days when at home and I visit a pool shop once a year only to buy buffer. Doesn,t compare to my previous salt water pool balancing act. No Chlorine smell or feel. Keep up the amazing service Enviroswim

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Thank you for your post.

1 of 3 pages