Review rating:

Perth

Date Purchased: Jan 2015

Not exactly chlorine free!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2016

I have found with the Enviroswim system that after leaving on the pool blanket for a while there is a noticeable chlorine odour, Spoke to my local pool bloke who has dealt with these in the past and that they do produce some chlorine,was not what I had hoped for, rather disappointed :(

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Enviroswim ES3 Official

Hi Terry. Sorry that you are disappointed that your Enviroswim is making chlorine with your pool blanket on. This could be expected as your pool water contains low amounts of sodium chloride and i... read more »

Greensborough

• 1 comment
  • 43 answers
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

False advertising- but works ok

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2016

Short version: The unit is falsely advertised as "no chlorine sanitising system" But, it works reasonably well as the "low salt/chlorine sanitising system"that it actually is.

I've worked in the swimming pool service industry for almost 10 years, my company services three pools with the Enviroswim, and I would like to shed a little bit of light on this product.
Firstly, the unit does produce chlorine, that is the function of it's ORP/Redox cell. It is a low salt, low output chlorinator cell. So while the unit requires less salt than a standard salt cell, and produces smaller amounts of chlorine, it still functions as a "salt water pool"

Secondly, just to address two points of the last reviewer- the acid you are adding is to counteract the cell's chlorine production. While concrete pools do require large amounts of acid during curing, the regular acid dosing is required if the cell produces chlorine (as salt water pool owners will all testify to) And also- the run times for any filtration system should be the same- regardless of the sanitiser type- as it is more to do with water turnover and filtration.

Finally, i would like to add that i do not intend this to be a bad review- the unit works fine as a low salt chlorinator combined with an ionizer- my only concern is that people are being misled by the marketing around this product. It is relatively straight forward to use, and it does it's job. 3/5- for being adequate, even if falsely advertised.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Enviroswim ES3 Official

Dear Mick the Poolguy, Whilst we appreciate all feedback both positive and negative we should set the record straight for readers. Enviroswim is not simply a salt-water chlorinator/ioniser c... read more »

Dear Envioswim; From my point of view, I personally believe your product to be quite misleading to anyone with little-to-no experience with pools and water chemistry. I quote from p16 of your... read more »

Enviroswim ES3 Official

Dear Mick the Poolguy In regards to your last comment Mick, Quote “Yet you do not tell anyone that the aforementioned "öxidiser" is chlorine” Absolutely, the oxidiser is not just chlor... read more »

Date Purchased: Jan 2006

Can’t beat it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

We used the system at our previous house for about ten years with no problems whatsoever. Service support was great. New house now and I decided to use the system already in place - but the chlorine smell really reduces the enjoyment of the pool. We will be ordering soon!

Comments
Enviroswim ES3 Official

Thank you for sharing your experience with Enviroswim.

Date Purchased: Sep 2013

I highly recommend the Enviroswim product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

We have had an Enviroswim system in our new fibreglass pool for 4 years now. We absolutely love the system, and would highly recommend it to anyone researching what system to use. The water feels lovely to swim in, you don't need to shower afterwards if you don't want to, no residue left on your skin. Overall, the system is low maintenance and is easy to use. I had a few teething problems as a first time pool owner, but the Enviroswim staff have helped me solve any problems I had, their support has been amazing. I do use a local pool shop for testing the water, but I do need to resist them wanting to sell me multiple products that this pool just doesn't need. Just acid/buffer and a bit of salt annually. Thanks Enviroswim!

Purchased at: Narellan Pools

Comments
Enviroswim ES3 Official

Thank you for your valued support and feedback.

adelaide

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Dec 2016

greatest thing since sliced bread

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

I had my enviroswim unit installed with our new fibreglass pool just over 12 months ago . I have had chlorine pools in the past at other property's but they always made me itch I have a skingraft that's really sensitive .
After 12 months the pool is still crystal clear I usually only have to add acid every 2 weeks or so to keep the ph in balance during the summer I ran the filter for 3 hrs a day and two hrs a day in cold Adelaide.
I did a lot of research b4 committing to the enviroswim and despite a lot of people who don't believe or don't understand the science behind it I'm happy to report it's the best thing I've done pool wise between the little amount of time I spend on the pool and using a robotic pool cleaner looking after this pool is not a chore unlike my old pool making the whole swimming experience a pleasure and not hard work .
friends and family who have used the pool cant believe how nice it is to swim in without the chlorine smell or sting ..ive just almost used up my copper test kit and will order one soon ..
highly recommend anyone looking for a sanitizing system for there pool to really consider installing the enviroswim. im happy for anyone in Adelaide thinking of installing a unit to come and view my pool and see the unit first hand

regards dean

Comments
Enviroswim ES3 Official

Hervey Bay, Queensland

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Mar 2014

Enviroswim has turned us into pool water snobs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

It's a miracle. 365 days of the most perfect, crystal clear water in any pool I have ever owned. Forget reducing the cost of chemicals, apart from acid after rain, I haven't spent a dollar on any chemical in 3 years. Chlorine and salt pools just feel sticky and dirty now. Recommend Enviroswim to EVERY pool owner I know. Don't think about it for one minute more, just get it, you'll be amazed, truly!

Comments
Enviroswim ES3 Official

Date Purchased: Aug 2005

Absolutely love Enviroswim, wouldn't have any other system on our pool.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

We installed Enviroswim to our new pool and absolutely loved it. It was like swimming in a mountain pool and you could drink the water it was so pure. To be able to finish swimming and dry off without a shower and washing hair is a huge bonus of this system. It would be very advantageous for councils to use Enviroswim in community pools. Recommend it 100%.

Comments
Enviroswim ES3 Official

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. These reviews really help us to get the message out... "there is a great proven alternative for pool owners wishing to minimise operating costs, chem... read more »

pearcedale

Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Enviroswim EC3 best water quality system available

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Prior to installing our pool we researched the type of sanitiser thoroughly primarily on the basis of the type which would deliver the most pleasant swimming .Having sensitive skin which is a family trait we were very keen to avoid the possibility of reaction to chlorine and salt chlorine .We were very pleasantly surprised to find the Enviroswim system and to read the supportive scientific testing data available .. I contacted the company to clarify a couple of questions as the local pool shops didn't seem to have much of an idea as to how good the system might be and was really impressed by the response .
Eighteen months on the water balance has been incredibly easy to maintain with little effort .It really is a low cost low maintenance system which has no obvious drawbacks . The company offered great support upon instillation and have provided an excellent resource bank if any questions arise .
frogs are regularly swimming in the pool which is testament to the water quality obtainable and what a great feeling it is to be able to keep your eyes open under water without them burning
Rob and Annette Pearcedale Victoria

Comments
Enviroswim ES3 Official

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Really appreciated...

Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Best Pool sanitation system on the market & Equally as good after sales service! 5 Star

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

We took some time to work out exactly what we wanted with our new in-ground concrete pool, As always the pre-purchase experience was great and gave thorough information and product knowledge, so we decided to buy our enviroswim system, after setting it up it took a couple of weeks to get it spot on and the level of after sales service from enviroswim was second to none! You will not be left in the lurch trying to figure it out. Our pool has been operational for 12 months now and is so easy to maintain. When you get out after a swim you feel refreshed with no chlorine smell. Even with our old Salt water pool you got that chemical smell.

Comments
Enviroswim ES3 Official

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Much appreciated

Date Purchased: Apr 2016

Love this product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

We have had our pool for 18 months now and love our environment.
Despite the criticisms from all our local pool shops or has been a dream product.
I never knew owning a pool could be so easy. We hardly ever have to add chemicals and the water is always sparkling clean.
We now just want one for our spa.

Comments
Enviroswim ES3 Official

Thank you Malcolm. We are currently working on a spa model which we hope to have to market mid 2018.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2014

Great system for low maintenance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

When we researched our pool sanitising system we had to clear criteria - no chlorine and low maintenance. After 3 years we can say that the Enviroswim system has delivered. We also installed a Chemigem 10, which automtaically regulates high pH. It did take some time to get the system settings correct, and the various chemical readings consistent (ie pH, copper, TDS etc.), but I invested in a Palintest Kit (about $1k) and this did the trick. Whilst I still have the pool water tested at a pool shop every few months, the readings I'm getting are almost identical to the pool shop tests. The water is crystal clear with no smell/taste of any chemicals. The other thing I did learn is, if you need to add any chemicals (ie sodium bicarb, calcium chloride or salt) then do it over a couple of days. I found that this tends to help keep all readings stable for longer. All in all, we can highly recommend that Enviroswim system!

Purchased at: Narellan Pools

Comments
Enviroswim ES3 Official

Thank you for your valued feedback.

Date Purchased: Feb 2014

Best and simpilest pool sanitation I have come across

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

Water looks Crystal clear. changing from a salt water system to an Enviroswim ES3 system was the beat thing we ever did. The cost of running the pool have dropped dramatically and it is a pleasure to swim in fresh water, there is a bit of Maintenance, but a lot less than salt water systems. we Love it.
I don't use a pool cleaner, use manual cleaning only.

Comments
Enviroswim ES3 Official

Date Purchased: Oct 2010

Fantastic low maintenance pool investment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

I have had one of these enviroswim units installed in my pool for 7 years and it has been brilliant. The unit once up and running requires very little maintenance, just normal water tests to keep an eye on things. Buy a decent home test kit, a bottle of acid and some buffer and you are good for a year or so without visiting a pool shop.

Swimming in the water is like taking a bath in spring water, it has no smell or taste, doesn’t sting sensitive eyes, and you never feel like you need to rinse off or wash your hair afterward.

I have had to contact support a couple of times when the unit blew a fuse during a storm and another time when a contact became loose, and they were excellent. I was able to speak directly to the local guys that build and test the units in the factory and was sorted in no time.

If this unit eventually dies I will definitely replace it with another one.

Comments
Enviroswim ES3 Official

Thank you, much appreciated.

Brisbane

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Very impressive advancement in technology...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

I purchased a house with an 40,000 L in-ground, pebble mix pool in 2015. It had been a rental for 5+ years. The pool consisted of a cartridge filter, an old salt chlorinator that had stopped working years ago, substituted with liquid chlorine dosed manually. While it was labour intensive, it had its benefits as I could keep track of the levels and avoid needing to use "shock treatment" in the event that I woke up to a cloudy pool after a fun Saturday; potentially quarantining the pool on Sunday?! However, the post swim pain and anguish associated with kids opening their eyes underwater in chlorine pools is an issue.

When the time came to upgrade I did my research like anyone else and a sand/glass filter was the obvious choice. Sanitiser - pool shops, pool service technicians, websites; everyone suggested salt - sodium or magnesium depending on your... well budget really. We've used family and friends salt pools, and while the post swim pain and anguish for the kids is somewhat reduced, it still occurs. The kids also want to shower after swimming in a salt pool - whether that's a hangover from the beach I'm not sure, but the dripping through the house and wasted water from showers isn't ideal.

Then my physio recommended Enviroswim. He had it installed in his pool ready for last summer, and it performed as per the specifications, and no sore eyes for the kids. So I researched it - pool shops, pool service technicians, websites; most of them talked it down saying it wasn't suitable for warmer temperatures etc. etc. So I asked some more technical questions (BSc in Environmental Chemistry comes in handy), and it was obvious that (I was going to say most, but it was all bar 2 or 3) didn't understand the technology. So they classify it as an ioniser so they could understand it. Those few that did understand it provided the following feedback:
1. Enviroswim is more labour intensive compared to salt.
2. Salt water pools are more forgiving (i.e., they perform better with no maintenance) compared to Enviroswim.
3. Its more expensive than a salt chlorination system.
The first 2 points go hand-in-hand obviously, and the 3rd point I had already worked out for myself.

So I touched base with the Enviroswim team in Nerang and they were very generous with their time explaining the conversion process, and the ongoing monitoring and maintenance requirements etc. At no point did they talk down any other sanitisation system, they prefer to spend their time educating people as to how Enviroswim deals with the nasties (i.e., viruses, bacteria, parasites and algae) that sanitising systems are designed to manage.

So I bought an Enviroswim in April and it's great. Maintenance consists of pool testing (5 mins) every 10 - 14 days dependent on environmental factors (i.e., rain, leaf load, swimmer load etc.). Management includes 250 - 500 mL of acid every 10 - 14 days dependent on environmental factors. The pool is quite shaded in winter which previously resulted in green algal blooms, and heaps of chemicals (copper solution) and scrubbing. No more with the Enviroswim - just needed to adjust the controller when the copper levels started dropping and no algae.

More importantly, the swim quality is excellent - I cant stress this enough, its like swimming in a fresh water stream.

I am also recovering the backwash water for my garden - concerns regarding copper levels are mitigated as it is mixed in a 5000 L rain water tank.

You wont be disappointed.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Enviroswim ES3 Official

Priestdale, Queensland

• 2 questions
  • 2 answers

Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Great Investment works a treat within limits

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

We installed The Enviroswim system on the recommendation of our Pool Contractors.
The System works fantastic and keeps the pool water really nice and clear.

One small issue is we have started to get patches of black Staining on our Glass finish Jewels for pools so anyone encountered this and resolved would love to hear from them.

One other point has we had a big family gathering over Xmas and over a 3 day period the pool got hammered and we had to add Chlorine to help out the system as the water started to get murky however that was not what I would call normal use. beside that the unit works great and while there maybe a small amount of chlorine in the water you would not notice it at all.

Comments
Enviroswim ES3 Official

Date Purchased: Nov 2015

Amazing results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2017

The enviroswim has been life changing to our pool. After more than 3 years of minimal chemicals and using less power than ever it was worth the change over. Just swimming in virtually fresh water was worth it. Simple set up and continued maintenance anyone can do. Well done guys!

Comments
Enviroswim ES3 Official

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Enviroswim does what it says.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2017

In October 2016, our salt pool chlorinator died and i needed a replacement. The chlorine in the pool was stinging my eyes (I like to open my eyes under water) and making my skin itch. The pool guy that was servicing our pool suggested that I replace the chlorinator and add more minerals/chemicals to the pool to help with the chlorine level. This would have increased our monthly service from around $80 to over $100. I decided to do some research for an alternative.

I researched many different systems, but nothing sounded as good as the enviroswim system. I called enviroswim and talked to Carl who was very helpful, but i am very careful when it comes to splashing out $3,800 (the normal salt pool chlorinator replacement was only $1200). After much research, which involved calling a lot of the people in the testimonials on the Enviroswim website, i finally bit the bullet and found a pool shop in Cairns who had installed 3 systems already (the install only cost $130). Nearly all testimonials were positive, but the only issue seemed to be around whether the system was chlorine free. Carl explained to me that if there is residual salt in the pool, it will still make some chlorine but at a much lower level than a salt pool, so i felt like he was being honest and upfront.

There was also a guy from a pool install company based in Townsville that said he had installed 5-6 of the units and that when he builds his own pool, he is going to use an enviroswim system because he had 2 kids and he liked the chlorine free pool water and the low maintenance side of things.

I have now had the system for 4 hot months. I no longer have to pay a pool guy to come around (saving $45 p/m) and check the pool and the use of chemicals is now down to some ph reducer (acid), calcium (pebble concrete pool) and some phosphate eliminator, since i have a few painful (neighbour's) trees around the pool that blows lots of leaves into it (saving $20-25 p/m). I have only had to shock the pool once with chlorine because i didn't check it for the first 5 weeks and it started looking cloudy and a few spots of green (PH too high was main problem).

I can now open my eyes under water and they don't sting like they used to, and I don't have the dry itchy skin or the chlorine smell after I get out. I don't need to shower after I get out either.

It is too early to tell any long term damage to the pool that may happen, but none of the local pool shops are concerned with the chemical composition except the usual ones listed above (PH, calcium etc).

At this stage, I would certainly recommend this type of system if you have any issues with chlorine, but also over time, the chemical savings will end up paying for the system anyway (I assume may 2.5 to 3.5 years with my current savings). The water is very clear and I enjoy swimming our pool again.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Enviroswim ES3 Official

Thank you for your valued review.

It is a pleasure. Winter time in Cairns and the maintenance of the pool is virtually nil except for all the leaves from the neighbours tree I've hardly spent any money on chemicals and very very happy with the result

Date Purchased: Apr 2015

Happy as with,love our fresh water Enviroswim pool.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2017

My Name is Tony B.,I live 100kms north of Bundaberg Qld,The company has my phone no's and I am happy to talk to anyone they give my no to.

The system is easy to install.
It is also easy to use and understand,I personally like the manual control panel with no computer program to learn,and its easy to reset the time after a blackout,which we have plenty of in our area.
We are also subject to voltage fluctuation,which has had no ill effect on the system in the 21 months it has been in operation.

I have found all the support I needed was readily available either on the phone or on the website assist line.,and it was prompt in coming.
I grew up swimming in fresh water streams and the Enviroswim system produces the same effect,anybody that gets in the pool notices the difference to a chlorine/salt pool.
We have personal experience with someone in our family who has very sensitive skin and must shower after swimming in a salt pool,but after swimming in our pool several times the comment was "I dont have to shower after swimming in this pool",no irritation.
When you get out of the water you just dry off in the sun if you like,no sticky feeling.
We have a friend who was badly burnt in an accident,he he has swum in our pool and was so impressed that he is installing the Enviroswim system on his pool,apparently the silver is good for the burnt area.

In summary,I was a skeptic to begin with but have found the company has acted with total Integrity towards us as customers and this Integrity shows in the product.
It is not complicated and uses naturally occurring materials to perform the sanitation process.

The first the pool shop people say when I do go in for a test is "there is no chlorine in the water". Then I have to explain again that it doesnt run on chlorine.

The "feeling" of the water is first thing people notice.
The high temperatures and humidity in our area is not a problem either.

Comments
Enviroswim ES3 Official

Date Purchased: Jul 2014

Fantastic Pool Sanatising System

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2016

Installed the enviroswim system into pre-existing salt water pool when I bought my property two and a half years ago. I couldn't be happier with my choice of the enviroswim system, the clarity of the pool water and the ease of maintaining the pool water. The company has always willing to speak to me when I have contacted them for advice when I first installed the system and have been very helpful and friendly answering my enquiries. The staff at enviroswim are an absolute pleasure to deal with.

The only issue I have, and it's by no means a big issue as far as I'm concerned and that is I do get some dark staining on the pool concrete which the pool shop guy tells me it's copper staining and the product they've sold me does clean it but makes a bit of a mess of the water. However the enviroswim system cleans the water up beautify again after a few days.

As far as I'm concerned the enviroswim pool sanitising system is brilliant. I can't speak highly enough of it and would recommend it to anybody who has a pool.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Enviroswim ES3 Official

Noel, Thank you for your comments and feedback, they are much appreciated. There should be zero staining due to copper at our recommended operating levels of 0.2 - 0.4 parts per million (ppm). Mun... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Dec 2014

No false advertising here!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2016

We have had Enviroswim on our pool since new and its absolutely brilliant, we love it.
Easy to maintain, inexpensive to operate and fantastic to swim in.
The post re false advertising?? I have reviewed all Enviroswims literature and no where can I find that they say NO CHLORINE.
The opposite on their website they highlight that it is unavoidable that small amounts of chlorine will be produced if there is any salt in the water and electrolysis present.
I would have no doubts about recommending this product to any pool owner.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Enviroswim ES3 Official

1 of 2 pages

I'm in the process of getting quotes for an in ground fibre glass pool, and obviously looking at systems including frehwater. Reading through the reviews I am see the words 'copper' and 'silver'. The idea of the pool, and freshwater, is that I want my two dogs to use the pool as well as me, but I am now a tad concerned about them ingesting any copper. I assume the quantity is minimal, but it can amass over time. Is this likely to be a problem long term?

New Pool asked on Feb 09, 2018

Answer this

Thank you for your enquiry. Our recommended copper levels are 0.2 - 0.4 parts per million (ppm). Municipal drinking water supplies in Australia are allowed to include copper levels of 1.2 ppm, with some states as high as 2.0 ppm. At 0.2 ppm Enviroswim levels are 10% - 20% of drinking water maximum guideline levels and about a third of the level traditional pool ionisers use. A chemist suggested that an average adult would need to swallow 12 - 15 litres of our pool water daily to get the rdi of copper. Likewise the silver level is parts per billion and well below drinking water standards. Hope this helps. Please contact us on 1300888457 if you would like more details of our product testing conducted by a Government laboratory to the Health Departments protocol for the introduction of a new pool/spa sanitiser.

How much does it cost to convert a salt water pool to fresh water pool?

Jitendra Prasad asked on Jan 08, 2018

Answer this

Hi Jitendra, Thank you for your valued enquiry. The Enviroswim system cost is $3875 incl GST & delivery Australia wide. Installation cost is typically $100 - $200 depending on location and equipment accessibility, alternatively many clients install it themselves if they have basic handyman skills. video link here: www.enviroswim.com/how-to
In order to get the freshwater experience from the start we recommend diluting the salt water with 70-80% freshwater, if this is a problem and the salt levels are not too high you can dilute over time.

Thanks Enviroswim

Hello. Am considering a bestaway, plastic pool 4 x 2 meters with 8k litre capacity. I realise the pool only has a finite life, but it’s a cheap option to plunge and cool to see if a ‘proper pool’ will be worth the expense. I don’t want to use chlorine ie synthetically produced product or alternative that produces high level chlorine. Am on rural property and water source is (reeds and water chestnuts) dam water, or filtered rain water tank from concrete or food grade lined steel tanks, and sometimes heavy downpours. Could one of your systems work within these parameters? Any idea of ballpark costs? Thank you. Ane

Ane asked on Jan 07, 2018

Answer this

Hi Ane. I have one of these systems as a customer. Phil from Enviroswim, I am sure, will be pleased to answer your question. What I can tell you is what happened this past Christmas. I am in Queensland and the family likes WARM pool water. I mean 33 degree water so it is also heated (yes, I know, a 60,000 litre spa...). Then the family from overseas arrived as a surprise, so instead of the expected 6 people in the pool, we had 16 including 6 children who never left the pool and 2 dogs (usually after walking on the beach - so full of sand and salt). After a week, the water was looking slightly milky (as you would expect) and we all went down to Brisbane for New Year. Needless to say, the day we left, there was a terrific storm and a power outage which tripped the pump timer and so there was no filtration or sanitation for 5 days in a pool filled with leaves, palm fronds and grass. It looked horrendous when I returned. Fished out the solid materials, vacuumed the bottom and turned the Enviroswim system on and went to bed. The following morning the pool looked brand new, as if the day before, the water was crystal clear. The funny part was that the neighbours came over that next morning and said that they had spent $200 on chemicals to stabilise, buffer and sanitise the pool after the storm and the pool was now so full of chemicals that they did not want to swim so could they use our pool. Hope this helps you.

hi ane
i am the same as above only a happy customer im sure the enviroswim rep will be here to awnser your questions it sounds like you live in a tough enviorment tho water wise ...
all i can say i have sensitive skin due to some skingrafts that salt and chloring pools really make it itch no such probs with the enviro swim unit tho . maybe give them a quick call there super friendly over the phn .

cheers dean

Thank you for posting MM and Dean. I probably need to speak with Enviroswim directly, given the uniqueness of my set up.

See all 12 questions about Enviroswim ES3