Review rating:

Date Purchased: Aug 2018

My new king size bed is better than I expected

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

My king base came in two sections and look great together. So easy to bring up the stairs in not my home. The quality of the product is excellently I cannot fault it. Solid.
Easy way I assemble and of course the mattress fits perfectly. So pleased I decided to buy this bed base and mattress

Date Purchased: Aug 2018

I love it! Can’t recommend it enough!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I’m so in love with my new ergoflex bed frame! I got the king bed frame and it looks so beautiful in my room. I’ve been looking for this type of frame bed for ages and haven’t found one I liked until I saw the ergoflex style. I highly recommend it if you’re looking for good quality, so so easy to assemble and looks beautiful :)

Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Great service, easy to assemble

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Just bought a single bed frame for my son as I am a huge fan of their mattresses. Waited two weeks as its made to order and arrived on my day of choice. Took less than 1 minutes to put it together and it looks great and well made. Just like their mattresses this product is excellent and I would recommend. Will

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Brilliant customer experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

We're incredibly happy with our Ergoflex bed base. We decided to move up to a king bed and needed a new frame. After looking around various retail stores and not finding what we wanted, we decided to take a punt on the Ergoflex frame. It can be a bit of a nervous experience buying such an expensive item sight unseen, but we couldn't be happier with the bed. The quality of the fabric is excellent, the workmanship fantastic, and we're really please with how it looks.

On top of that, the service from Ergoflex was great. We were kept well informed through the manufacturing time, and they were incredibly accomodating during the delivery process.

We've topped it with an Ergoflex mattress, and I'm having the best sleep I've ever had!

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jul 2018

The perfect bed ensemble

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

We were excited to buy another Ergoflex mattress for our daughters upgrade to a bigger bed however this time we had the fortunate opportunity to buy the base. They could not have made it easier with the selection of wonderful fabrics to choose from. The base is sturdy and of high-quality and looks stunning with the matching bed head. My daughter and I assembled it with ease & we are thrilled with the service and product quality. We plan to buy a third unit for the spare bedroom.

Super stylish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

I love my Ergoflex queen bed base. Quality is excellent and the high foundation is perfect for anyone with back issues. Really easy to assemble and the delivery service was fantastic. They really go above and beyond for their customers. Thank you Ergoflex!

High Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

After being a happy customers of the Ergoflex business for many years we didn’t have any hesitation on buying one of their new bed bases when it was time for our son to upgrade from the cot. The process as always was easy with my wife and I receiving our selected fabric samples within a few days. Once we decided on the hard choice of what fabric we would select we made the order for a king single bed. The bed took just under three weeks for completion which we didn’t mind as we always prefer buying Australian made products. The delivery process was easy with updates from Ergoflex. Assembly took under 2 minutes and I was able to complete this without instructions and by myself which was to my wife’s surprise. The bed quality is fantastic and the colour we chose looks perfect in my son’s room. To say my son was excited when he saw his first grown up bed was an understatement and although I now spend nearly more time in it with him than my own bed we are pleased that we bought it. Overall experience was exceptional as always and thanks Ergoflex once again.

Ergoflex Bed Base

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

I just purchased a bed base from ergoflex, I have bought 3 mattresses from them in the past but this is the first bed base. Ergoflex is always a great company to deal with, they let me know how long it would take to manufacture the particular bed base and fabric I was after and it was ready on time. I think it is super stylish, and am happy with the quality of the fabric.

I would happily recommend the bed base from ergoflex.

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

The bed base is gorgeous and the perfect companion to the ergoflex mattress. Fabric and workmanship seem of a high quality. Most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. Customer service is top notch.

Perfect retail experience online

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Great service. Everything went to plan. Product meets all expectations.
Thanks.
Happy to.recommend to.others.
Colour selected matches existing theme.
Guys assembled bed and took rubbish away. Very polite and agreeable

Date Purchased: May 2018

Nice modern looking quality bed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

The bed is a perfect match to the mattress. Will definitely purchase more of these when we require new beds. Quality so high. Superb ordering process and great after sales service providing up dates along the way with a fast delivery period.

Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Very happy with our bed base

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

Excellent service and I was very impressed with the quality of the fabric and workmanship when it arrived. Having the ability to tailor make your own bed base from the extensive range of fabrics available was a definite plus!! There was a delay from the supplier for the darker legs we chose so they sent a set of lighter ones with the base temporarily and our son decided that he liked them better!!

Purchased at: Online Computer

Bed Frame - Love it!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Just bought a bed frame from Ergoflex and it is beautiful!! It is for my daughter's bedroom that will also double as a guest room so we wanted something a bit nicer! Really easy to put together and arrived really quickly.
Her room looks gorgeous now...

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Stunning bed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

I had been researching a new frame for a while when I came across these on the Ergoflex website. The colour and design options were great and I loved how easy and seem-less the ordering process was. The customer service team, especially Matt, were amazing. I could not fault them at all. The bed looks amazing... better then I expected. Would recommend to anyone looking for a new bed base, Australian made and of great quality. Thanks again !

Purchased at: Online Computer

It was worth the wait

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

I am pleased to say that my bed and frame has been a very good investment. The frame is perfect for the mattress and I am very happy with my purchase. Even though the delivery was a tad late the customer service was beyond reproach and I was kept in the loop at all times. Thank you Ergoflex for actually caring about your customers (doesn't always happen these days)

Quality and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

A bit over three weeks ago I purchased my configured king bed frame with it arriving on Monday which was a lot earlier than I expected it to be made for me. The process was easy and I was kept up to date throughout. I can’t believe the quality of this bed frame. I know it was made in Australia but it’s just beautiful. It took 30 seconds to construct and I am so happy with it. Built so well and sturdy. Ergoflex told me this is a new product they are doing so I was expecting something might gone wrong but I couldn’t be more wrong. The Ergoflex Mattress which is my third is perfect again. Can’t rave enough about the whole process and I personally think it’s the best looking bed frame I have seen for sale.