Very easy to use

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Very easy steps and follow up service and very approachable for answers with very good explanations. They are allso very quick with returns

I DID IT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

With the help of the etax team ,I have been able to understand the information required ,especially being able to see previous years info. Etax crew , thanks so much for the help.

Simple, easy, backup,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

I found this easy to use and understand chat to an accountant grate recommended for older users who are not computer savvy.

Easy to do

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

I wasn't sure how it would pan out and was hesitant, but it was very easy to use. Thank you!

Recommend to All

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

Been using Etax for 4 years now, no problems , helpful tips, recommend to anyone who doesn't have a lot of to time. Can do it all from the comfort of your home.

User frendly

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

Very happy with Etax, easy to use and understand. Feel good know they with check my return and contact me if i am eligible for further deductions.

Excellent Accounting Company with Amazing and friendly Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

- Etax always initiate my return, which is fantastic as it not only reminds me to get it done but it makes everything easier.
- They are extremely fast, friendly and go above and beyond for their clients.
- They have a low fee for their tax return service, my friends who use a physical account pay upwards of $300 each for a tax return.
- So easy to work through. We love them.

Cheers.

Quick And Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

great service, Really quick and simple to use, i will definitely be doing my tax online again next year. very impressed

Sweet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Really simple to use great. The layout of site is good. Has clear instruction on how to fill out forms

Never Did it on my own this wasnt to hard

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Um, I was really hesitant as I thought I would do it wrong or cause an error something but it was pretty easy and you get to leave a message with any concerns for the accountant I probably would not have attempted it if I couldn't ask questions along the way. Feels safe and guided.

RE: Great and efficient service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

The best tax agent i have ever been to. Always efficient, fast, accurate! The site is amazing and useful to go on!

So easy to do

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Would highly recommend using this service especially if you don't have time to visit a tax agent. It is very user friendly and additional support is available if you need it.

Super simple and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

This site was easy to navigate and simple enough for those who aren't particularly net savvy. I will definitely be recommendimg this site to people I know.

Verified Customer

Never Again - Failed To Claim Correctly

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

I will never use Etax again, and I would certainly never recommend any one else to do so either. After lodging my tax return only making deductions for the max amounts allowed without receipts, I received emails asking for receipts for all my expenses? They asked for percentages on internet phone usage etc, once provided percentages I received ZERO return on any/all deductions, I ended up receiving even LESS than what my estimate was. I have never had this experience before. Their response was that I have outlaid more cost than the max deductio n without receipts so since I spent more I get nothing back?? After I questioned this again, I received no reply. Absolutely terrible customer service. I will be contacting the Australian Govt Tax Practitioners Board to make a formal complaint against Etax Accountants. I feel they have failed to provide the correct service for my return and am quite suspicious, having read other reviews, as to why they seem to be purposely reducing peoples returns.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Such a great and easy work ! Also they not get pay from you on the filling ! Less emails would be good

Easy as

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Very simple to use only 10 minutes to complete. Happy enough with the tax return estimate.Less emails would be appreciated thanks

Somebody else can have the headache!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Found the services very helpful - even if I am a straight forward client it is helpful to put the facts to the Etax Accountants and let them do the job they know. Saves me having to flounder. Thank you.

online tax form

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

The online form was easy to use, clear and concise. It did not take much time at all to fill out.

Comments
Etax Accountants Official

Thanks Will!

A great help.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Thank you to Etax Accountants I have used them the past two years and have enjoyed the ease and accuracy of their help and assistance to get your tax done. They also keep in contact with you and you have a number to call if you need to speak with anyone right away too. That's "A Great Help" Thank you Etax Accoutants.

Comments
Etax Accountants Official

Thanks Kezza

bendigo

Private message

too easy!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

this was such a fantastic site and so easy to use!! then when I did have an issue, I just clicked to speak with an accountant, and everything was immediate! he was quick to answer and extremely helpful! recommend this site very highly A+

Comments
Etax Accountants Official

Thanks Mel!

1 of 44 pages

If I've signed and selected the etax fee to be payed from my estimated refund but don't want to go through anymore and have only decided the first email. Can I cancel? It has not been lodged yet and under went it's first review. Thanks

keds asked on Jul 28, 2017

Hi Keds,

While we'd hate to see you go, if the return hasn't been lodged and you'd no longer like to use our service, it's no problem to cancel. You can just send your accountant a message via your Etax account when logged in and they'll take care of it for you.

Etax Accountants

Good morning, I am near completing my tax return. I don't have my PAYG Notice of Assessment assessment and I have asked my previous employer for a copy without success. How can I get a copy of my Notice of Assessment?

Nicki asked on Jul 19, 2017

Hi Nikki,

We may be able to help. If your previous employer has followed the rules they should have submitted your income information direct to the Australian Tax Office this year. You can simply send us a message via "my etax messages" on your account and ask us to check your ATO records for you. If it's on your ATO file, we'll add it in to your return for you and you won't need to get a copy from them. If it's not on your ATO file we'll be able to suggest alternatives like a statutory declaration instead.

Etax Accountants

Just a quick question what does it mean when youre trying to do your tax but the money amount is in red not green?

Jadebates87 asked on Jul 15, 2017

Hi Jade,
If you're referring to our tax return and the estimate you're seeing is in red it likely means that based on all of the current information in the return you will have a tax payable amount instead of a tax refund this year. There are a number of reasons why this may be the case and nothing is finalised until your return is lodged. If you'd like us to have a look at your specific return to explain to you why that's the case and how we might be able to adjust things so you get a refund instead, please just log in to your tax return and select the live chat option on the bottom right of your return. There you'll be able to chat directly with an accountant who can go through your return with you.

See all 10 questions about Etax Accountants