Kevin - Great support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

Kevin has been great from my first call and his follow through.
He got back to me with the service outcome on the same day.
Looking forward to doing future business.

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Patrick, We sincerely thank you for your kind words in form of a review on this platform. Your words make us realize that our efforts are being accounted for. We will ensure that we keep up... read more »

Great price and product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

Robert the salesman did a great job selling and explaining the process. The installation team were on time and installed Two 5 KW systems to my house and granny flat in 6 hours.
Process for determining house suitability could be improved.
This is my second Euro Solar system. My last system almost 7 years ago Is still going strong.

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Ron, We thank you for putting your trust in us Again. We appreciate your kind words in the form of this review. We will ensure to keep up with our service standards in future and also will ... read more »

Perfect team at Euro Solar

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

The Euro Solar team
Sales Representative - Trevor
Installation Booking - Sharon & Melvin
Installer - Samuel Lewis, Scott, Conner & Tommy.
All had excellent customer support, friendly attitude, great listening skills and problem solving ability. Smooth process from sales to installation. Extremely impressed by all.

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Hey Anuradha, Thank you for your kind words there. We sincerely appreciate your decision on going solar and giving us an opportunity to serve you for the purpose. Please get in touch with us on ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Quick to install but NO difference to my daily usage on Ergon Energy bills!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

We had no issues to get the system installed. BUT, after more than 12 months, we've realised that something must be very wrong and started to ask questions, because the daily usage (kWh) on our energy bill hasn't dropped at all!! We've compared bills from a specific period before the installation with the same period after the installation and we did not safe anything by purchasing this system!! We've contacted them almost three months ago to raise our concern but they are just not interested to hear this!! After LOTS of efforts from our side to try and get this issue resolved, they've advised us today that according to them, there is nothing wrong and the system works perfectly fine!! What a waste of money!!! With or without the system, our usage stays the same and we pay the same to our energy supplier .... doesn't make any sense, does it??

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Eden, Please help us with your project number for we can discuss further on the situation, you believe, you're in. You may also choose to share your contact details as a personal message on ... read more »

Issue #93248

Brisbane

Private message

Still waiting for my deposit back

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2018

I canceled my order in december within the cooling off period. I was told i would get my deposit back in 4 working days still waiting a month later. Emails not replied to and keep getting txts saying to take a picture of my meter box and signed quote even tho i cancelled it.

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Marc,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.. Please share your project number as a revert to this message. Alternatively, you may choose to email your details on onlinesupport@eurosolar.com.au.

Hi
My project number is 134337

• 6 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes

Good and bad

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

I had Solar PV system installed on mid December. The work done by the installation team looks like good work and they were on time and efficient. I’m still waiting to have the ok to turn the system ON. I was told it will take 10 business days for Energex to reconfigure meter and then I can turn on system. I called Energex and since 1 December they don’t do it anymore! It is now all done through energy retailers. I feel Euro Solar should have been aware of this and told me this! It will actually take 30 business days to have the electricity meter reconfigured for solar use! Also the sales staff have little idea about the number of solar panels that can actually fit on a roof! They produced a plan showing 18 panels could fit. The installer could only fit 15 max panels on this roof section! Not happy as 3 panels needed to be moved elsewhere and I had specific discussions with Euro Solar that I wanted all panels together on one roof section!
Just do your own research and planning before you commit and don’t trust the sales people as they will say anything to get a sale!
Hopefully I get the ok to power up the system soon.

Comments

As an update my energy retailer just confirmed today the electricity meter I have needs to be replaced as it is not suitable even though Eurosolar told me the meter is ok and just needs reprogrammi... read more »

Euro Solar Official

Dear Peter, Wishing you a Very Happy New Year. We're sorry for the way you feel about the overall condition and your following comment. We would request you to please share your project number so... read more »

No need to discuss matter further as it is out of your hands now and up to the energy retailer to finalise.

Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

Lisa from EuroSolar looked after us every step of the way and we experienced a smooth installation process. The panels were installed within 4 weeks and our meter upgraded within 2 weeks. The panels are doing really well - very happy with product, good value for money.

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Hey Emily, Wishing you a Very Happy and Joyous 2018 ahead. Thank you for your kind words there. We're happy to learn that our efforts could deliver you the desired satisfaction. Please get in t... read more »

Murray Bridge

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Absolute disgrace! Unreliable not repaired after 2 months never returned calls

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

Complete rubbish! before installation i told them a date to install a month before installation as i work away for extended periods, they agreed. A week later they said they were coming in a few days i informed them it was not possible and reminded them of the contract. Days before the date of install they told me they had no panels, i rang and said there was no other date in the foreseeable future and was told they would attend. On the date of install they said the installer was injured that morning and could not attend (a fact i later found out was a lie) late the next day they attended (costing me over $500 in lost wages and stressing my clients) to install and did not finish the job, the installer gave me his word that he would be back within a week to complete the repairs/install.
This was 2 months ago they have not returned phone calls on at least five occasions and have broken promises on every occasion and have used excuses such as our install team hates us and it's not our fault and we are busy. As a result i intend to take this to consumer affairs. The system has never reached the stated output, the installer walked over panels (i could hear them cracking internally) even euro solar has said that shouldn't be done the control box mounting is insecure and wiring is insecure and bolts have been left out of the mounting rails. Absolute disgrace.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Danny, We are sincerely sorry for the way you feel about the entire episode. We request you to please provide us with your project number as a reply to this or as a private message on this pl... read more »

As a follow up. I replied to the email address listed and have received no reply AGAIN!

• 5 helpful votes

Avoid at all costs

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

They sold me a solar system and after sending out the first quote for a pitched roof and being told by myself that I had a flat roof they still installed the panels flat on the roof. The panels do not work efficiently and do not generate anywhere near what they are supposed to. The system only produces about 1/3 of the power that it is supposed to generate. They refuse to honour their quote and place the panels into racks to rectify the problem.

When they placed the panels on the roof they did not connect the system to the grid, I have had to organise this myself after finding out five months later when I questioned my electric company as to why I had not been getting any discounts for the power that I produced. The power company advised that I was not connected to the grid and would have to fill out the paperwork that should have been done by Euro Solar to arrange my connection.

I have reported them to the NSW Dept of Fair trading and am awaiting the result of their investigation.

Euro Solar are basically rude and dismissive when contacted and they do not reply to e-mails (no proof of contact by doing this I guess) so I advise anyone to spend a little bit more money and get a system that works from a reputable company that will honour their agreements.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Pat,

Sincere apologies for the way you feel.

We believe you were in touch with our teams discussing the issue.

Please get back to us on onlinesupport@eurosolar.com.au for further support.

SUNBOOST ARE THE BEST FOR EFFICIENT COURTESY SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

We 22 Panels installed everybody we dealt with whether in Sales , Administration or Installation provided first class advice and excellent courtesy service. Well done Poonam, Patel and the entire team.

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Bob, We are so happy to learn about your good experience dealing with our team. We thank you for your time and effort to share your experience and your review makes us realize that our effo... read more »

Quick to help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

Kevin from euro solar service dept, was very quick to ring me back and walk me thru changing some settings on the control box, as it was coming up with a fault.

Hopefully this has fixed the issue but I have no issue ringing them back and getting the same good service

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Hey Dylan,

Thank you so much for your kind words there. We're delighted to learn about your satisfying experience dealing with our team.

We'll continue to keep up our best service standards to serve our customers.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Be careful using this company

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Following our research we decided on EuroSolar as our preferred supplier, this was despite a whole raft of negative reviews. We have experience of solar panels having had 2 systems fitted (plus a hot water system) in our previous home, we had a little knowledge of what was involved and were confident in our choice. The panels were fitted on the 1st December 2017 and were informed that Energex would be notified and connect the system to the grid. 2 weeks later we are still not connected, numerous telephone calls have been made, many promises made with numerous answers given lacking in accurasey to say the least. Today I rang Energex only to be told that they (Energex) no longer connect solar systems to the grid and have not done so since the 1st December. I telephoned the original salesmen who was totally unaware of this fact.
EuroSolar may well claim to be the largest solar company in Australia but their after sales service and product knowledge is sadly lacking in, dare I say, honesty. However I have contacted my electricity supplier and hope to be sorted very soon. The addage buyer beware springs to mind.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Michael, We sincerely apologize for the situation you've been into. As discussed, we will ensure that it doesn't get repeated in future. For any further queries you may please contact us on... read more »

Your apology is accepted however this situation should never have arisen in the first place had there been communications between staff and those on the ground within your organisation. I would hav... read more »

• 1 review
  • 3 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

6kW system peaks out at 4.5kW production

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I bought a system with 6kW of panels on a 5kW inverter and in the middle of a clear summers day it only produces 4 to 4.5kW maximum. I phoned their service department to be told this was ok, after some blunt words the tech told me to monitor 3 days use and report bad - 1 week later i've heard nothing! My system from another company (similar rating) on my other house produces 5kW from 10am to 1pm so I have something to compare against.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Hey Trevor, Sorry for that experience of yours. Please help us with your project number so that we can touch the base. Alternatively please email the details on onlinesupport@eurosolar.com.au and ... read more »

details emailed, thank you.

All talk and no action - no one has called me to follow this up - next call will be to consumer protection!!!!

Start to finish was excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Travis and team were excellent throughout the whole process .
I initially engaged another company(isun) and they were shocking and unable to install

Enter eurosolar.
They were fantastic.
Sales down to installers.
Highly recommend

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Alex, Thank you for your kind words about your experience as a review here. We thank you for choosing EuroSolar. We also thank you for recommending us. Please get in touch with us on onl... read more »

They were great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

We had 22 panels installed the work was excellent the staff at the office were friendly and helpfull and there was not a problem at all

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Tony, We appreciate your kind words in the review about your experience with us. We thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you. Please get back to us on onlinesupport@eurosolar.com.... read more »

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Terrible people to deal with. Unprofessional and very poor business ethic.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

I requested three solar installation quotes and Eurosolar was the one calling all the time and perusing this business. I decided to believe their words and hire their services for installing 12 solar panels on my roof. The quote I received was within our budget. Their Sales man assured me that he has done his calculation and installing 12 Panels will be a breeze on our roof top. Deposit was paid and then full agreed amount was paid upon their request. First installer arrived and told us that it is too hard and he cannot do this job and left. Few days latter I received a call from their installation team that the installer had visited my premises and they are not able to install panels on our roof for reasons appears to be false and fabricated. I never saw this installer on my premises even though I was available all day on my property on that day. I am of opinion this installer never came to my property. Many years back, six panels were installed by another company. Job was neatly done without a hitch. We are simply trying to add more panels to our existing panels.
Anyhow, since they could not install, I request refund of full amount which I paid to them. They sent me a form to apply for refund and on completion, I received refund in drib and drabs but received $220 less. I am told that this is admin fee and not refundable if you cancel your order. I never cancelled the order but since they did not have competent installer, I had to apply for refund. It appears they have no intention of refunding this so called admin fee which is $220.
So I have lost my time, faith and money with this company and got headache, disappointments and dishonesty. I feel cheated by this company.
All I can say, be clever and be informed and never engage with this kind of solar installers. At some point I will discuss this matter with a debt collector or a lawyer and even ACCC.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Professional and efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

We are very happy with the service & communication from Euro Solar, particularly from Travis, Barry & Daniel throughout the process, and during the final installation of our system, thanks also to the installation crew, Sean, Clint, Ross, Dylan, & Callum.

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Steve, We are glad to learn about the positive experience that you've had dealing with our team. We thank you for your kind words in the review about your experience. We will be standing by f... read more »

Verified Customer

Can’t wait to benefit from installation.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

From the very beginning when we first phoned Anna at Euro solar, we have had nothing but excellent help from various team members. I would like to particularly thank Anna for her very professional style in which she answered our questions, both before signing up and on completion of the work. This installation was done with professionalism in mind and I would not hesitate in recommending Euro solar if anyone is considering solar power. The installers conducted their work to a high standard. Thank you all for a pleasant experience.

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Errol, We are excited to learn about your satisfying experience dealing with our team. We thank you for your kind words in the form of this review about your experience. We would also take ... read more »

Thank you for your comments and I hope that we have a good relationship for many years.

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Terrible customer service and very aggressive marketing.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

When I choose another company after reviewing multiple quotes I got a multiple SMSs from salesman blaming me that I waste his time and I have no idea about proper choice of solar company and my energy provider. I think it is absolutely unacceptable to blame the customer for not choosing your company.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Hi Andy, Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your quote number or send in your details as a private message on this platform or as an email on onlinesupport@eurosolar.com... read more »

Very good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

At first i was hesitate due to the bad reviews i've read but i took the risk and was glad i went ahead with Euro Solar. They were professional and the installers did a great job. I even referred my family, my in-laws and friends who were all happy with the services.

One of my family friends could not do the 5KW system due to her roof conditions, Euro solar returned the money without any fuss.

If you don't know Solax inverter is in the best 5 2017 inverters

KEEP THE GOOD WORK GUYS

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Hey Joe, We're out of words to thank you for your kind words. We thank you considering us and for giving us the opportunity to serve you and your family members referred by you. We thank you for... read more »

1 of 62 pages