Second Time with EuroSolar

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Went back to EuroSolar after a good experience at another house in 2015. Communication was good from the outset -thanks to Zill.
A bit of delay at my end due to travel plans but the install went as planned. The install team led by Jason were friendly and professional
Big thanks to all.

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Hey Reg, It feels great when customers repurchase from us. It motivates us by reminding us that our efforts and hard work are being considered and appreciated, too. Messages passed on to Zill & ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

It Will Be A Lucky Dip

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

I cannot believe I went with this company after reading negative reviews.
Like so many others I went for the 5kW system with WiFi monitoring that was supposed to have real time data.
Despite me questioning the amount of roof space needed for the 5kW system I was assured by the sales person that there was plenty of room to fit 20 panels despite a hot water solar system already installed on the roof. "I can see your roof as we speak and there is plenty of room to fit 20 panels"
Issue 1 Like so many others when they arrived to install the system I was told, sorry we can only fit 18 panels. You can keep the other 2 or we will buy them back. I should have cancelled the deal then
During the sales pitch, I asked about the real time monitoring and was advised to have a look at the SolarX site, the company that provided the monitoring software. (I was very impressed with this great product by the way)
Issue 2 Only half the software was provided. You get the graph or kwh displaying the amount the panels are generating only. I was to believe I would have received the full data which showed the panel input, mains feed in and battery input once installed. This system shows this on their site
I have some 40 emails back and forth to Eurosola over 10 months without any resolve on either issue
They simply do not respond unless you keep sending email after email
I did have to correspond to SolarX regarding my system monitoring and can only praise this product and certainly their customer service. They are a pleasure to deal with
I have had enough and I'm now going to start a complaint with the Department of Fair Trading and possibly legal depending on the response.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Hi Ray, We thank you for sharing your feedback in form of this review here. Kindly share your project number so that we can further investigate into the matter and can work on it. Alternativel... read more »

Are you really serious? After some 9 months and 40 odd emails, not to mention never returned phone calls you want to have another go. I'm still waiting for a reply to a phone call your service pers... read more »

Euro Solar Official

Dear Ray, Oh Yes! We are Serious when it comes to our customers facing genuine problems with their system that they've installed by putting their trust on us. About our standard "Official Reply... read more »

PERTH

• 3 helpful votes

Well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

Ordered 5kw inverter with 6kw of panels for me and 2 neighbors in WA, 2 houses on single phase and one on 3 phase. Euro Solar were on the ball and had all the paperwork sent out quickly then it was time for Synergy to review and send their approval to Western Power which took 2 weeks then it was time for western power to approve installation, oh dear there goes another 2 1/2 weeks for 2 single phase houses and a knockback on the 3 phase request because western power said it was a single phase as well. So Euro solar had to put in a request for a single phase, approved in 2 weeks.Once approval was received from the electricity companies Euro solar installers had the panels and inverters installed that week. It took Western Power 3 weeks (10 business days) to change to a new smart meter on the single phase houses. Euro Solar installers put the panels on the 3 phase house then had to convince Western power that it really was a 3 phase power supply.
A lot of driving for the installers (AICA Engineers) who installed quickly and professionally. Great job.
And a lot of paperwork and dealing with an incompetent government agency (Western Power and Synergy) well done Euro Solar
Definitely recommend.

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Valued Customer, We are glad to know about the experience you've had dealing with our team. We thank you for sharing the same in form of a review here. We are sorry for the delay that you'v... read more »

So far all good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

The installer from Sunshine Solar was excellent and went out of their way to ensure a quality install.
The product from Euro Solar was as ordered and so far ( 2 days) is doing its job
The service so far from euro solar is good, no complaints.
Will see how it goes in a few years

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Valued Customer, We are so happy to learn about your good experience dealing with our team. We thank you for your time and effort to share your experience and your review makes us realize t... read more »

Zilzie

• 1 answer

The Most Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

I cannot believe the negative comments on Euro Solar must be from their competitors. I installed my system 18 months ago. Scott the sales person bent over backwards to make me happy, even with several mistakes from Ergon which Scott quickly rectified without my involvement. The installation was quick and efficient by Mick from Hervey Bay.

Recently the inverter developed a fault. I reported the problem to Pat at Euro and within 4 days from my call a new inverter was delivered and fitted by a friendly maintenance Electrician, Dave from Yeppoon.

Well done guys. Great 5 star job all around.

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Dave, Firstly, we would like to extend our gratitude to you for being our valued customer. We sincerely thank you for putting this review as it not only communicates with the world about your... read more »

Deception bay

Private message

They don't stand by their products when they fail.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

I had 5kw system installed 2012 and it already has lost 20% efficiency on a good sunny day. They won't come and test to check it for themselves as I've had 3rd party electrician test system. They don't want to know systems panels didn't last the warranty period and left me to deal with this shit on my own. Do not use this company of you don't like wasting your money.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Greg, Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the terrible experience with your system off late. Please share your project number with us so that we can address the issue asap. Alternativel... read more »

Excellent value

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Euro Solar was by far the cheapest quote I got so I went with them of course. Up too $1550 from some companies cheaper. I like too thank Glen for giving me a honest quote and his assistance. I also would like too thank the electrician Bharat who installed the inverter. A great company to deal with

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Spina, That's Great! We are so delighted to learn about your good experience dealing with us. Your review motivates us by making us realize that our hard work is being appreciated. We ensu... read more »

• 4 helpful votes

Sharp practices. Shonky dealings

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2017

They quoted me for 22 solar panels, which they said would fit onto the roof.
I had to pay in advance.
When the installers came they said only 18 would fit on the roof, and they took 4 back with them.
Euro-solar refunded me just $150 for those 4 never installed panels - that's $37 a panel for ones that cost $150 PER panel: An instant profit for Euro Solar.
If they pull that scam on just 30% of their unsuspecting customers, that's a massive annual boost to their income, for no work and no stock.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Valued Customer, We are terribly sorry for your bad experience dealing with EuroSolar. We request you to kindly share your project number or share your contact details on [email protected] read more »

Unbeatable quote and customer servie

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

I had shopped around for a solar package to fit in on our small roof. I had inundated Robin the staff with too many questions for the best cost effective package. He had lot of patience and is an expert in is field. The down side is every week the company had new packages emailed/texted or advertised in the newspapers. If Euro solar can upgrade to 5 KW at the same price and same brand then we have a more greener country.

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Saji, Firstly, we take this opportunity to congratulate you for contribution to environment by the decision to add green energy to your consumption. We thank you for the opportunity that you'... read more »

LIGHTNING RIDGE

very obliging

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

I put a deposit on solar panels ,but within the cooling period decided against it and had NO problem receiving my deposit beck.

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Yvonne, We thank your your valuable time and efforts to write a review about the experience that you've had with us. You can always get back to us, in case you decide to go solar, on onlinesu... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Buyer Beware is An Understatement

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

All very nice and accommodating until they have your $$$ and things go wrong, they take no responsibility.
They don't return phone calls, they make appointments to be on site and don't show.
[name removed] the manager has no idea, inferred I should not have trusted the advice of the installer, [name removed] or [name removed] never return promised call backs. Nothing euro about these guys, sounds like Indian call centre, Chinese product, very unhappy with my 5kw system that would be lucky to produce what a 2kw system produces, half the panels installed facing wrong direction and on different place on the roof however was assured by the installer no problem with operation, didn't have room on the otherside even though the salesperson [name removed] guaranteed there was.
Do not pay in full until the system is installed and working as it should.
Cowboys for sure.

October 10th 2017 Update: Very deceiving people

Simply if your system works, good luck, when it doesn't you won't get satisfaction.
No return calls argumentative general manager, promises promises always broken.
Do not pay until they have installed and the system works as it should, have reported them to ACCC, where they were under investigation, and Consumer Protection.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Neil,

Kindly accept our sincere apologies for the trouble caused. We request you to kindly share your project number so that we can discuss further about the issue and resolve the same.

Team EuroSolar

Your manager Sean has basically told me he is not interested

I am currently seeking legal advice and have report Euro solar to The ACCC

So far so good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

It was 10 days from the very first conversation with Joy to the installation done yesterday. To be honest, did not expected such efficiency in the process. the installers did a very good job and system works fine.
Hope that Euro solar will stay at this level in the future.

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Todor, We appreciate your decision to use clean energy and contribute to the environment. We also thank you for choosing EuroSolar and for sharing the experience that you've had dealing wit... read more »

Great Installation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

Very good install team. Did a great job. Left the place clean and tidy which is am unusual thing with tradies these days. Sales was also good.

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Valued Customer, Firstly, we appreciate your decision to go solar and not only save but also extend your contribution to environment. We at EuroSolar would like to thank you for your preci... read more »

Great Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

Dealt with Joe a pleasure to deal with. Was impressed by how quick the installation was done. The installers were professional.
I was looking at another system that was a 3rd of the price more. Comparing the 2 systems the Solar panels where the same brand, and similar inverter. Good price, and speedy service.

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Gary, We thank you for your time and efforts to pen down your experience and are glad to learn about your positive experience dealing with EuroSolar. Kindly get in touch with us in case of ... read more »

sydney

• 5 answers

BUYER BEWARE

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

Given a verbal quote then price continued to be reduced, was explained what was included in the price and supplied with a written quote and attached literature on the Models of inverters and panels that was going to be installed. When the final contract / order no was supplied just the Brand Name of inverters (with no model number attached, and as I was receiving two different types of inverters as was explained, in the quote it was worded in a way on the contract that there were two different inverters supplied.
On the day of installation the 2 inverters were installed and I questioned the installer that they looked the same in which they said they are and inquired about connection of batteries he said I think it connects this side at base of unit.
They were the same Brand Names inverters but not the ones on the brochure that was attached to the original contract.
One of the inverters should of had a built in battery management unit included in the inverter so that we could purchase batteries later and just plug in. But the cheaper inverter supplied does not have that BMU built in and you have to purchase a separate unit, plus installation cost $5000 -$10000 without batteries and the difference cost between the inverter supplied and the one originally quoted is only $600 extra.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Buyer,

Firstly, We would sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

We would request you to kindly provide your project number so that we can further understand the matter and get in touch with you.

Dear Valued Customer,

We are awaiting for your project details so that we can contact you and understand the problem that you've been facing.

Dear Valued Customer,

We again request you to kindly share your project number or please mail us your details on [email protected] and [email protected] so that we can address the issue.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

Dealt with a lovely lady called Zill. Couldn't have been more helpful. Make sure you ask for her. So far no issues with the system.

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Valued Customer, We sincerely appreciate your time and efforts to share the experience that you've had dealing with us. Kindly get in touch with us in case of any difficulty and our very ab... read more »

Verified Customer

Easy to deal with and the best installers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

After being told I needed to spend thousands more for a system that has all the same warrantys from other company's I chose euro solar. Zill made it easy with plenty of information and it was installed in a week with awesome installers from tricity cairns, HIGHLY recommended

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Bryce, We congratulate you for choosing clean energy and contribute to the environment. We also would like to appreciate you for having chosen EuroSolar and also for sharing your experience. ... read more »

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Euro solar have offered us a lot of support and we're very accommodating to our changing schedule! They were quick to install and gave plenty of information about the product. Great price and very friendly teams at sales end and those sent out to install. Would highly recommend Euro Solar.

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Sam, We sincerely thank you for choosing EuroSolar. We appreciate your time and efforts that you have put in in sharing your experience. Kindly get in touch with us in case of any difficult... read more »

Good Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Just want to thank the entire EURO solar team Hari in sales team and Barry in installation. Although had to call follow up on installation dates - but all good.

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Nicholas, We are delighted to learn about your good customer service experience with EuroSolar. We thank you for choosing EuroSolar and also appreciate your time and efforts to pen down you... read more »

Great job done by excellent trade workers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Dealing with eurosola was a pleasure the end resultof having the solar panels installedby knowledge trade persons was great and appre

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Paul, We thank you for choosing EuroSolar. We are delighted to have satisfied you. We appreciate your time and efforts to write and share your feedback. Kindly get in touch with us in case ... read more »

1 of 60 pages