Great service all round

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

We had our solar package installed and the whole experience was very professional>Sales people explained what we were getting and we were kept us up to date all the time with phone calls to advise date of install and confirmation the day before installation with the contractor calling the morning of install .Every one was excellent would highly recommend.One time with a great product
Thanks to Installation team Neo and contractor Gerry Ceballos aaa+

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Deceptive advertising alert

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

Putting a heads up out about this shifty company's shifty advertising. Eurosolar have been advertising 5kw systems for $3891 all year, now they are trying to sell people 4kw systems with so-called "free" upgrade to a 5kw system, still for $3891. Don't be fooled by this false advertising. Yes, your still getting the same junk they always sell, and I say junk because they use crap inverters, but just be aware you are not getting any additional bang for your buck compared to their normal crappy deals.

Haven't had the system long enough but hope it will be great.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

We were unfortunate to have had our electricity replaced by the previous supplier which held up our being connected to the grid. On the three days it has been connected it appears to be working good

"It can be done attitude!"

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

I found all at euro solar had the attitude it will be done as the customer wishes. A refreshing change from several other suppliers.

great product ecellent responces by all Debbie and istallers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Prompt well done on till no delays even though the wind was very strong installers were polite and follow up of installation very much appreciated

Great product and Team

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Inv no. 105898 Euro Solar Team Neo & Karl
Installer Graham Benstead
These guys were awesome.
I'm very happy. THANKYOU

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Thank you so much to Hari and Debbie at Euro Solar for excellent service and prompt replies! We are very happy with our solar panels. Highly recommend this business!

This is perfect ! Can't live without out!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Very Happy, installers were punctual and tidy. We would highly recommend Mitch and his team and Debbie.
Order Number 108691

Satisfied customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Nice work Bob, Amit and installer, process was smooth and straight forward and on time as promised. Bob was very helpful to guide me through the Enphase Enlighten web portal access, I really like this technology as i can monitor all my panel performance, consumption and production. Thanks again guys for the job well done. I will definitely recommend you, price is also very competitive and good service through the purchase and installation.

Should be good havnt had time to try it out only been installed one day but the process so far has

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

Good service so far Karl an neo were very helpful an so were the other people the installers where very professional an explained everything how it works etc

excellent job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Debbie and her team did an excellent job they were very helpfull and understanding the job was completed in a very timely manner to a high standard

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

I like the placement of the panels it's neat and not too visible from the road I've seen some panels placed and it detracts from the looks of the home

Neo & McGlassons

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Great service all round, prompt and friendly people. Helpful and knowledgeable on the use of the panels. Would recommend them.

Brisbane

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Stay away

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

They are thriving on aggressive marketing. Full Stop. Once I had signed the contract, they took more than a month to install the panels on the rood. It worked just OK for six months and then my electricity bill revealed that the 'solar system' is generating 0 electricity, it had stopped working months ago. I contacted the Euro Solar they started forwarding the request from one person to another. Then they forwarded me the instructions to change the settings on the converter menu. I followed the procedure and converter started working again a mo nth and same issue again. It starts and stops and that's it... I emailed the problem to Euro Solar Brisbane, they took the usual time wasting email forwarding.. [name removed] to [name removed] to [name removed] and that's it.. It's been 3 months and this is what is happening with me...
My advice to new customers is to stay away from them, once substandard panels/converter installed, you won't have any after sale service from them.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Solar panels Order # 41252

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Very happy with all the staff from Euro Solar especially Neo. From purchasing to installing and the follow through. I was keep up to date with the progress and they were very professional. The team from McGlassons lead by Simon were terrific. The weather kept delaying the install but they kept me well informed and quite entertained with their optimism. Very happy to recommend all of them.

Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

The installer Lawrence was exceptional and always communicating he is a credit to your company clean tidy and very much a professional

Hope it saves me some money

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

The installation was great.
Signed 3 documents not sure what for?
Everything went smoothly
Was very easy installation and efficient team to install the panels

Excelent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

The installation was great . The back up service is excellent. We had a small problem which was sorted by Sophie and Angel quickly. These two are professionals in there job. I would recommend Euro Solar to anyone. Thank you Wayne Puckridge

Brisbane

• 8 helpful votes

Good customer service.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

After reading so many negative reviews here on Eurosolar, I was actually pretty sure they were as bad as people may say. However, what I have experienced was different. [name removed] actually changed my perspective on what Eurosolar is about. Though they may have added fake reviews and stuff online, however, what i have experienced is different.

I actually left bad reviews to them but I was just too hasty about it. Because of all the reviews I have read, i always have negative expectation of them.

I have removed those reviews and wrote
this one instead.

After being sold a system which i didn't want, I asked for a refund. The process was slow however eventually I managed to get it back. They have actually told me it's not refundable but [name removed] actually made a promise to me and gave it back to me.

He even called to check up to see if everything went though.

I have not purchased the system yet, but getting the refund back has proven Eurosolar is not too bad of a company after all. I even called up the customer service team to check on the status of my refund. I thought it would be a nightmare but [name removed] from customer service did so without any complains. He never treated me like a customer who is not going to buy the system.

Carter

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

We are satisfied with a very easy installation and efficient team to install the panels .Debbie and her installation team for 96301,seem to have organized a successful solar job.

1 of 55 pages

Is anyone using ameri solar before? Does the system work fine?

Zil Lay asked on Jun 13, 2017

Tell me if anyone knows, was this company True Value Solar that has just re-badged itself?

Derek Worgan asked on Jun 05, 2017

Answer this

I don't think so but I really don't know

It is no connection to True Value Solar. Generally speaking TrueValue use products from brand names, whereas at Euro the cheapest offer is normally for their own brand products, with the option to upgrade to brands. Both companies have been in operation with the same legal entities for some time.

I been using the euro solar for 2+years , now is due to service as per company conditions. Do I have pay the workman ship cost which done against the service or is thete any chace that company will provide me a free service . And how much does it cost aproxy. Plz help me.

jamalshaik26 asked on May 31, 2017

Answer this

Hi
welcome to this forum site, here you can find lots of thing`s I suggest you, for your question a bout page loading speed (or) topic name have to contact any other expert, right know I have o knowledge a bout your query sorry for that
…………….
if you want to take some knowledge about solar power then you have to come on this site with the help of this link.
[url=http://www.worldsolarpower.tk/largestsolarplaint.html]Largest Solar Plaint[/url]