Adelaide

• 2 comments
  • 1 helpful vote

Terrible products & service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

Their products and components are inferior and their customer service is terrible. Stay away from them and remember you get what you pay for with solar.

Great response on problem.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Problem with inverter, fixed with excellent result, professional team. Thanks to Euro Solar for prompt response and I would recommend them to everyone.

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Gary, We sincerely thank you for reviewing us. We are glad we could satisfy you. We also are thankful to you for your kind words and strong recommendation. Please email your future queries ... read more »

Thanking Euro Solar for a very efficient installation at my new home l found the workman ship of

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

An excellent and well executed installation buy Euro Solar there choice of tradesmen was very well thought out, they were polite efficient and an absolute pleasure to have on my property.

Does not respect the client, very bad service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Does not provide full information. Send different arrangements. Does not respect the customer. The service is very poor. Never recommend to everyone.

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Sam,

Requested to please help us with your Project / Invoice number so that we can look into the matter.

Team EuroSolar

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Frank is very polite and professional and follow up very well.
I will recommend everyone for same
Thank you Euro solar for installation in my house

GREAT INSTALLATION FROM ALEX AND MATT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Had a call from Alex Tuesday night, arrived 0730 Wednesday morning. Very polite and professional team of Alex and Matt worked very hard all day and had the system installed by mid afternoon and all was good. The team were great. polite, efficient, efficient and friendly. The system is working efficiently. I could not ask for more. Well done team.

Verified Customer

Excellent customer service and good installation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Euro solar did an excellent job by installing solar panels at my house. Ricky and Martin from Euro solar was very helpful. Only 4 working days to complete the solar installation .
Wednesday - spoke to Ero Solar sales team and locked the contract with Ricky
Thursday. - morning completed all paper works
- evening Martin from installation team confirmed the installation date (Tuesday)
Tuesday. - XTN Electrical came and intalled panels. Fourie and his assistant from XTN did a good job installing panels

So it’s very strength forward with Euro Solar and I can recommend them for solar panels
Solar panel brand - Trina Polly panels 300 Watts
Inverter - Zeversolar 1 phase 5kw inverter

Worst experience ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

They were competitive and helpful. Untill there was an issue with the installation causing my power bill to double. And the system had not been registered with my power provider. I had to pay for power I didn’t use and received no credit for the solar power over summer.

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Gary,

Requested to kindly share your Project/Invoice Number so that your case can be assessed.

Alternatively you can also share your details on email at onlinesupport@eurosolar.com.au.

Friendly efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Simion and Isaac from SAE Mandurah installed our Euro Solar 5kw system today. Thank you both for your friendly, efficient and tidy service. Also thanks for the tips on how to get the most out if our system, much appreciated.

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Joe n Jan, We sincerely thank you for your kind words in this review. We also take this opportunity to put trust in us for your Solar needs. Please write to us at onlinesupport@eurosolar.com... read more »

maggot1@iinet.net.au

Stay away from Euro Solar

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Do not use Euro Solar. Their before sale conduct is exceptional until they get your signature then it is non-existent. Promised a system where all use can be monitored via the app, didn't deliver. Took the money 2 weeks before the system was connected. Smashed a panel, broke pots, dented gutters, damaged the outdoor setting and left it in a state that my children (1yr and 3yr) ended up with glass shards in their feet. I've provided ample time for this to be resolved since February 2018, in excess of 15 calls with the promise that they'll call back before the end of the day.
Not once have they done so and yet still nothing is rectified. Stay away from them.

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Valued Customer,

Verified Customer

Good install... customer service horrible

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

So i got a 5kw system installed by eurosolar.
From day one they have been messing me around.
I work during the week, so i couldnt get time off to get an install. I aranged with them to come do it on the weekend.
I was dealing with a guy called graham at the time. It took three months for them to finally book in a saturday with me. Then i took a day of from working that day so they could come around install their product.
No message, no call and no one showed up.
I rang them up unhappy as i lost out on money that day from not working and had to arange another day.
Finally they did my install. The installers were great.
They spoke alot of their own language... but they did a real good install.
So i recomended the company to my mother, despite what i had been through.
Im suppose to get a 100 dollar deposite in my bank for recommendations and ive been chasing it for too damn long.
This company is very useless for customer service and i will be involving the accc since they will not pay.
Honest opinion if you want crap customer service i highly recomend this company.

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear William,

Team EuroSolar Online

No thanks... id rather not deal with your unorganised company anymore.

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Its been very nice service with excellent customer experience really appriciat and will recommend every one to get one for home

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Mihir, We sincerely thank you for your kind words in this review. We also take this opportunity to put trust in us for your Solar needs. Please write to us at onlinesupport@eurosolar.com.au... read more »

Good coordination and installation

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Starting with Steve who explained me about the products nicely and I decided to go forward with Euro Solar on job 120720.later Roy coordinated well to explain the installation process and given a date suiting me for the installation. Sandeep the installation electrician was on-time and finally Adam finished the post installation work. Overall I am very happy with euro Solar crew.

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Sajith, We sincerely thank you for your kind words in this review. We also take this opportunity to put trust in us for your Solar needs. Please write to us at onlinesupport@eurosolar.com.... read more »

Bad after installation service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

Installed a 10kva system and my next bill went up rather than down. When I requested Eurosolar to investigate as the current bill showed I had double my usage compared to the previous quarter. Eurosolar said was the system was working correctly and my usage must have doubled. No offer to come out and have a look at the system even after spending $12K on the system. Just lame advise on make sure peak usage is during the day. My usage has not changed greatly. Called Fair Trading and they are now dealing with this business that has no concept of customer service - especially post installation. Please do not use this supplier as once they have installed the system they do not want to know you..

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Valued Customer, We feel sorry for the way you feel about the situation. We request you to please share your project/invoice number with us so that we can assess your case. Alternatively, y... read more »

Not good

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Not from euro solar.they don’t keep there word.i will never deal with them ever again .never got all the panels I paid for.

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Graeme, We feel sorry for the way you feel about the situation. We request you to please share your project/invoice number with us so that we can assess your case. Alternatively, you may ch... read more »

Installation issues/ panels have 'arc burns' over the cells

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

I have now had a 2.75Kw system installed for 4 years. After installation power started to randomly trip during cloudy/light rainy weather. I rang Euro Solar directly and was told wait period of 2 weeks min for house call and if no fault identified I was up for a $250 fee. Threatened by the fee I engaged a local electrician to check all house circuits (except solar system) for faults- none were identified.
I did some internet research on the issue I was experiencing and found that the solar system circuit should have a dedicated rcd. Rather than going through Euro Solar directly I ran the Euro Solar installer (contact details on installation docket) directly- he said he would be out within 2 hrs. RCD was installed free of cost??
Panels have 'arc burns' over some cell faces after 6 months

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Greg, We feel sorry for the way you feel about the situation. We request you to please share your project/invoice number with us so that we can assess your case. Alternatively, you may choo... read more »

• 3 comments
  • 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 12 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Beware! Before you pay any Deposit! I am fighting to get it back!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

I was 100% positive & ready to install the system from Euro Solar. Long time back they confirmed dates for installation twice & I took day off from work but no one turn up. Again 3rd time confirmed date & 3 people came in ute with panels & installation material.
I was about transfer full amount in front of the installer & about to start installation then one of them climb on the roof came down & without any explanation just told me we will be back & run away. After long time one new person called me. He offered new plan & interest free installments. I agreed to pay with my ANZ Visa card. They asked me to apply new GEM Visa. I refused & ask to cancel the installation. Why I need new Credit card for Solar System? Now refusing to return Deposit $300! Anyone there help me how to get money back?
Thanks,
Anil

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Anil, We feel sorry for the way you feel about the situation. We request you to please share your project/quote number with us so that we can assess your case. Alternatively, you may choos... read more »

Hi, Thank you for the reply. Here is the small details. I will forward you the invoice copy also. Tax Invoice No: 76142 22 Aug 2016 For the Supply and Installation of Complete Solar System [A] Tot... read more »

Cairns

• 14 helpful votes

Find someone else!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Their installers put half the panels on the wrong side of the house even though there is plenty of roof space on the north side. They did it because it was easier for them. This means I progressively lose production heading into winter and don't even get 50% capacity during winter, and this means paying hundreds of dollars more on my power bill that my solar should be covering.

The installer refuses to answer my complaint and Eurosolar simply says, 'contact the installer'. For better service, find someone else.

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Took a while to resolve but it was all good in the end

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Eurosolar installed a 5KW Solar system 50% lower than the lowest of the local quotes in March 2016. The system performed adequately for nearly 2 years before failing. After several phone calls and two months a representative from Eurosolar inspected the system and found the sealing system on the panels had failed and water ingress had caused the system to shutdown. Eurosolar rep Dwayne in Perth came back with an offer to replace the whole system with better quality components and increase the panel rating from 250 to 270 if I contributed $1200. I agreed and the upgrade took place on the promised day and the installers did a great job and left the job site spotless. The new system has been in for 5 weeks and is preforming well.

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Valued Customer, Firstly, we apologize in the time lapses and procedural delays. We appreciate your kind gesture of putting up this review and putting up a positive word about your overall ex... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Do not use EuroSolar

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

Installed a 10kw 3 phase system with meter upgrade included in quote and paid in full on 5th February 2018, it is now 24th of May 2018 and still not connected.
It took 4 to 6 weeks to get their level 2 electrician to do the meter upgrade, when he finally came, he installed a single phase meter on a 3 phase system??
Eurosolar then argued that it was my fault???
After many phone calls which I made because they never returned any of my calls they agreed it was their fault but they now could not do the meter upgrade because the laws changed and your energy provider has to do the meter upgrade at the energy providers expense.
So I rang Eurosolar again and requested a refund on the meter upgrade now they are no longer doing the upgrade which they agreed to refund me $800 which was meant to be completed on Friday 18th of may which did not happen.
This the worst company I have ever dealt with.
Do not use EuroSolar.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Euro Solar Official

Dear Baz, We feel sorry for the way you feel about the situation. We request you to please share your project/invoice number with us so that we can assess your case and reach you with the solution... read more »

1 of 66 pages